Welcome to Gaia! ::

Married Smoker

3,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
OOC *Turns on the usual 1950's Did You Know? music and then sits down on a stoo, extending a telooscopic pointer as a chalkboard with a diagram of the female reproductive system slides in behind him for some odd reason...
"What is the HeRC? How does it work? Why shouldn't it be pointed at the ground?"
The name HeRC is a abbrieviation standing for High-energy Ray Composite, it was to be called the High-Energy Beam Composite Cannon but HEBCC was deemed not "cool enough" so HeRC was called! As a weapon, the HeRC is a reusable, land/orbital-based gun capable of knocking large chunks out of the moon. Because of this, you don't want to put one of these babies into orbit unless you want to reduce Texas into a patch of blackened glass, and who wouldn't? But once you wipe Texas off the map you'll wanna do Wyoming, and then Arkansas, and pretty soon you don't have much of a Deep South, now do you?"
How does it work, though? Well! Three large, victorian-house-size quantum generators feed terrawatts of power through a series of beam-type weapon emitters. We are going to go through them one at a time right now:
Multi-Spectrum Lasers: The name speaks for itself. A laser capable of emitting light throughout the entire visible spectrums and then some, reaching down into the ultrainfrared and way up into the hard X-Rays. This part of the weapon was mainly added to force a shielded target to blind itself. Because a HeRC blast lasts for a good three seconds, a lot can happen while the enemy is blind. Why would it blind a target, you say? Simple! Say you were looking at the sun, or better yet, you were walking down a sidewalk and the sun was right into your eyes, it's late day so the sun is rather low. What do you do? Look away and trip over something? No, you put your hand in front of your eyes, you SHIELD your eyes. Can you see the sun, the source of distress? No, you can't. If a target is able to have a shield that blocks and/or deflects every outside emission, nothing can get in, weapons fire, radio transmissions, regular light, nothing. That all said in buttloads of words, the MSL portion of the HeRC array is by no means for blinding only, it is quite powerful and more than capable of punching/irradiating large targets."
Ultraheavy Maser Emitters: These babies are a lot like the MSLs except that they focus more upon a single range in the light-spectrum. If you have metal on or around you, or if you're made of water... You don't want to be in front of these! Think of yourself like a hotdog in a huge-a** microwave... Very, very, very messy for metal and flesh."
Dual-excited Plasma Lance: A high-temperature stream of ultra-high-energy ion atoms directed by localized and projected magnetic fields. In Pax Guass' case, powdered alluminum subjected to microwave ecxcitation, and then rexcitation using a powerful ionization coil. When fired, the ion stream, if it hits its target, will attempt to chemically bond its unstable, electron-deficient molecules to whatever it can., in the proccess transfarring it's heat and energy to whatever it attempts to bond with. Needless to say, that if a DePL strikes a solid object, it is going to be the last experience said object will ever have as it is blown apart at the semi-molecular level. When a DeLP comes into contact with energy shields, the matter tends to pile up, and because by the time it reaches out the muzzle, a DeLP beam is about five time hotter than a sun, the heavy alluminum atoms start to undergo fusion, causing a short-lived cascade of sustained thermonuclear micro-explosions rippling over the shield, resulting in major EMP effects and additonal localized energy."
You also might be wondering why I have a diagrahm of the uterus and ovaries behind me... Well... I jsut liek drawwing them out in chalk."

Dangerous Survivor

(it seems that the Terror Mansion family has problems with DDC. since i supposedly have a position here, and am bored, and have approximately half an hour to forty-five minutes before i have to go to my 5:30 class, i'm going to take them out)
(( Fair enough old chum. ))

Dangerous Survivor

(it'll give me the chance to exercise the Earth Saint, since i'm going to start up a d20 campaign eventually that covers the Dark Wars, during which the Elemental Masters gained their powers)
(( *after posting about WWII again, manages to find your post, and then digs up the following response* ))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dangerous Survivor

(they're hiding in terror. and it's almost time for me to go ;\ )
( Amusing how a novice guild like that would think to try and go against us. They can do nothing against us and they are not really a threat so not like we have to attack them, not worth the time honestly. )
(( I am so SICK of gaia. First off, they have seemingly the worst servers in the world. Where the ******** is the money going? What happened to the servers that will never crash and be able to handle every single being in the multiverse?
They turned into a hundred rounds down the pub, that's what.

Then there's our loving moderators. They don't even know what to do, who they are, or what year this is. They don't know the way the forums work, they move things after three months, into the wrong forum, then they hop onto other mod accounts and pretend they're someone else.

And let's not forget the brainless freaks who create the guilds then post them in the wrong section. And now 'BAR', which is apparently an acronym, and Kokoryta moved it here. Now they have a message saying you can't attack.
For ******** sake, this is FREE FOR ALL. You should not be able to close your guild to attack. ))
(

What The Hell?

Not open to attacks?

In the Free for All forum?

What does he think, he is God and can go against the forum that specificly states all guilds are open to attack?

I am now waiting for someone to go over there with a flamethrower to burn the place down. )
(( Oh lookie. Now I had my account locked for 14 days because Kokoryta asked if I thought she was stupid, and I said yes. Then she reported me. ))
( What the.. Oxy got report her or something for God's sake you did nothing wrong. She asked if you thought she was stupid and you said yes, thats your own opinion. )
(( Ha! Yeah, and I'll be listened to. If anything, they'll just perma-lock this account because I'm evading my tempban. ))
( I think this is a case of Moderater Abuse, Oxy. Perhaps taking it to the Admins with quotes of what exactly happened will do better justice. There was a sticky about it somewhere in the Q&F forums. )
(( Neh, I hate venturing into Q&F, and my one link to it isn't talking to me (though she's apparently unblocked me on MSN, which is a good thing I guess). ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff