Welcome to Gaia! ::

It means the Ethos are not meant to be here yet.
"Guilds are meant to be here at any time they need."
They will rise again but it was not their time.
"Okay, so what does that have to do with me."
You are part of them you will help with their ressurection when the time comes.
"Does that mean they were destroyed?"
no but we must let time let destroy them until they are really meant to be ressurected.
"ah, okay."

Assimilated Gekko

*comes out of her room in elf form*
hello

Assimilated Gekko

*looks around and sees no one online*
Dang. Oh well.
*walks downstairs to find breakfast*
Who are you and how do you posses such beuty?

Assimilated Gekko

You must be content to only remember my beauty, for I am busy at the moment.

((Sorry, but I don't have time right now. at school, bbl in ... 3/4 hours crying ))

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
*she walks out of the temple, and down the stone steps. A white ferret bounced close behind her, squeaking as if in protest at her hurried pace. She ignored the squeaks, and turned onto another path that led to the arena.*

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
*she finally made it to the warm sands of the arena, a wind blew, causing tiny spirals of sand to be kicked up and roll across the ground until finally fadeing. She looked up at the sky, and tucked loose strond of her dark hair behind her ears. her grey wings slowly became visible, faded and transparent at first, soon solid and grey in color. A white staff appeared in her right hand, on the tip a silver crystal was embedded into it, and silver etchings marking down the staff.*

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
*she raised the staff above her head, the silver crystal now glowing brightly. Her grey wings outstretched, and she closed her eyes. whispering echoed in the air, and two orbs appeared before her, gold mist swirling around them. They floated to the ground, and as they touched the sands, they flashed and the forms of two gargoyles took shape. The light soon faded, revealing the gargoyle dogs, their eyes glowing a fierce red. She smiled and lowerd her staff to look at them closely. They barked, and padded over.*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff