Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
~~You have discoverd a path while wondering through the mountaines forst. It was dark, yet for some reason the feeling of security and power pulsed from this path, so great was the calling that you felt compeled to walk down this dark, mysterious path. Soon, the darkness recedes and light floods your vision. As your blurry vision clears, you find yourself standing before a great mountin, stairs leading up the steep slop soon dissapearing. You take a step forward and place your foot on the first stone step. The scenery blurs and it looks as if the world was passing you by. Suddenly it all stops and now you stand on top of the stairs, and looking downinto a valley inside the mountain. A great temple stood in the middle, surrounded by a lush green forest and a small lake to the side. Stairs lead down the slope towards the Citadel~~

purpose
To stop it all and end in peace.

RULES
*Follow the normal rules of gaia and the FFA
*During battles, fights what ever. If I see something I don't like, like god modding I WILL inform you of it and give a warning, if it is still continueing I will delete all your posts and ban you from my thread.
*No flameing-meaning no random people coming in and posting random rude comments. If it happens I will delete the post and inform a mod.
*If no one is at the guild, DO NOT ATTACK IT! Also if I am not there, would be nice if you didn't attack.

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
Entrance pic

Purpose of this Citadel.

Everything is in chaos, shambles, slowly falling apart. The aim of this temple is to provide an sanctuary for the weak and weary. A place for thse who fight against evil that rises to gather. I will spread my influence through out the lands.

The Gargoyle Gaurdians.
Gargoyle one

Gargoyle two

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
Area Layout and House Layout

User Image

HOUSE

Defences

-A magic barrier prevents any from entering but through the entrance gate. Only the ones given Terra's permission, can teleport in.
-Two gargoyles gaurd the front, any who come to the temple wanting to do harm to it or its inhabitants the gargoyles will come to life and attack. Their attacks are earth based, able to shoot green orbs of earth energy towards the intruder, followed by rapidly fireing fire orbs, unable to be put out with water.
-A white dragon also protects the temple's keeper, and the magic artifacts, weapons of destruction and jewels within the temple.

The Arena

the arena is actually covered by a living organism that is housing some of the MD's facilities and has a solid roof that looks like the area and solid sides that look like rock. And that theres a Crimson Mist that flows just beneathe the surface of the entire area that is linked to all members of the Mindblaze Dominion

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
Temple Keeper~ Terra

Center~~~~~~~~~ Council Members Center
Their purpose
The purpose of the council is to meet and discuss who to help in wars. If the aid of the temple is needed, the council meets to discuss wether to help them or not. they also keep an eye out about current wars, or wars that might be brewing so that it can be recorded.

~
~
~
~
~
~
~

Center~~~~~~~~~Temple Gaurds
~Doji Kurohito
~
~
~
~

Temple Members

~
~
~
~

Just pm me saying you want to join and...yeah I will add you.

I find the member list here pointless, but alas I have to keep it here. Really though, people can come and go as they please. If they say they want to protect it, then by all means go ahead. BUT! This place cannot be destroyed unless I am here.

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
Allies

Foes

Announcments

Psionics Banning=UNBANNED...
I have decided to try this again, frankly...I hate banning things, I feel bad and don't like it. I want to rp with everyone, thus I have decided to do this. BUT! There are a few conditions
1)Be fair, its not that hard really, if even the tiniest thought that it might be GMding then...just don't do it.
2)Sadly I am stupid, I am an artist not an scientist and thus know not really anything about..Quantum physics...So..please..KEEP IT SIMPLE! USE NORMAL ENGLISH. Instead of doing a long post about bending reality, takeing apart this plane and that to simply smack someone with a sword...just say it outrigh.

Important Dates

None at the moment

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
((REserved))

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
((reserved))

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
((reserved))

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
((reserved))

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
((anyone can post...I will be back later..ugh...need...apple strudle.))
((So...the people here basically jump into battle, depending on which side they think deserves to win? Though they try to maintain peace here...

I'm basically looking for a guild that will be doing a fair amount of fighting to join. Do you intend to be?))

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
Owle Isohos
((So...the people here basically jump into battle, depending on which side they think deserves to win? Though they try to maintain peace here...

I'm basically looking for a guild that will be doing a fair amount of fighting to join. Do you intend to be?))
((we don't just jump into battle right away. But thats just the story, truely I thought that FFA was getting to quiet to I tried to figure a way to stip things up. This guild will do anything to maintain peace, and sometimes it has to do with fighting. Plus with magic artifacts and such its bound to attract someone. Get what I mean?))
((so I am allowed to do this)) Goes over to Terra and slaps her in the back of the head.

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
Prez Rufus
((so I am allowed to do this)) Goes over to Terra and slaps her in the back of the head.
((.....o.o..uhh..sure..but then I can do this.))
*turns and smacks him.*
((ok just wonderin))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas