Eloquent Muse

© Copyright Feathyrias 2012
User Image
            D A N T E xx ⇢ ⇢ ⇢ The Fire Priest

X X X X X X》》》 SO MANY LITTLE THINGS F - F - FOLLOWED ME !!
            X X X X X X》》》 SO MANY LITTLE THINGS B - B - BOTHERED ME !!

X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X- But I found my answer xx I found my answer xx I found my answer
            ----------------------------------------------------▀▀▀▀ X ▀▀▀▀ X ▀▀▀▀ X ▀▀▀▀ X ▀▀▀▀ X ▀▀▀▀ X ▀▀▀▀ X ▀▀▀▀ X ▀▀▀▀

X X X X X X X X X X X X X X From all the【 CHAOS 】that followed me I have found ≈ my answer.
            I've told you before don't follow me because I am not ≠ your answer.

User Image

"Really? I'm hurt that you have such little faith in me," Dante said with look of feigned hurt on his face. Such a weird combination they were. A fire priest and a necromancer... On completely different sides and fated to destroy one another...and yet, here he was, actually having fun for once. It was definitely a different kind of fun than what he had at the temple... but he seemed to like this one more, much to his concern and amusement. As their conversation continued, the fire priest felt increasingly dizzy and hot. I really just want to do a full body dunk into an ice bath... he thought longingly. All that nice coldness washing over... A small sigh escaped his lips at the thought.

It surprised Dante how venomously the necromancer disapproved of the previous one's actions. What an odd necromancer... You think they'd be fine with dead bodies and feel no guilt in killing other to use their corpses... Yet... "So why'd you become one then? Judging from what I've seen and heard, you'd be better as a healer... Someone like you doesn't seem fit for the battlefield..." He murmured the last bit as he watched the white haired male. He looks shaken... Very odd indeed... But at least Aeron's reply had smothered his anger for the moment, and the raven haired male was pleased with his reply. Upon hearing the apology, Dante felt even more surprised. Apologizing? He's apologizing to his enemy? I wonder if I'm just hallucinating now? Raising a brow, he sighed before running a hand through his hair, "Yeah, well... It's not like you could have done anything about it..." he muttered. Bitterly he added, "Not so much came across... More like killed by him... Not the most pleasant experience I tell you..." Crossing his arms, Dante frowned and went a bit cold just thinking about it. If Gale hadn't been there... He'd have made sure to turn into a poltergeist and would have haunted that damned necromancer into his next life. Not to mention he'd probably witness his own body being toyed with and controlled. So yes, he was very grateful to Gale for bringing him back...

"So... What are you going to do now? You've got your herbs..." and technically I've got mine too... So we should both just...leave? I really can't stomach the notion of letting an enemy slip away... But since he hasn't proved himself to be one yet... The fire priest let out a long sigh. It doesn't actually feel that sickening to be in his company, believe it or not. Swaying, Dante blinked and frowned. Is my body giving out on me...? Jesus... Might as well just sleep in the forest then... I doubt I'll be making it back to the temple. Casting a glance over to Aeron, he surprised himself. I don't... actually feel worried... If I were to pass out right now, why do I get the feeling he wouldn't kill me...? Well if I don't wake up again, I guess I was wrong... He thought snorting. With the last bit of energy he had, he murmured, "What's your name...?" Wait... Why am I asking for his name? I don't even know anymore... At this point, he figured his brain wasn't even functioning properly anymore and decided he might as well just let go for a bit. The stupid head priest can wait for his herbs... That was the last thought that went through Dante's mind before he toppled forward towards the ground.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Location: Forest x Mood: surprised x Anger Level: 0% x You're Bugging Me: Aeron x

OOC

LOL he finally goes x.x