Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Lunatic

User Image
                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

The sky was dark in prelude to a storm and the humid air was an oppressive blanket crushing down on the weary people that wandered outside the tavern. The people had clearly gone to tavern for the sake of an escape, from life and the difficulties of it, their faces wrinkled by years of worry and sadness. Among these weary folks was one not so miserable, in fact he was the exact opposite. The spiked ebony haired man passed along the people whistling whimsically winking at any passing person he thought was cute, male or female, it didn’t seem to matter to the man. He strolled to the tavern door sinuously and paused in front straightening his sharp black shirt. A man behind him grunted impatiently and cold crimson eye swept haughtily over to look at creature the offensive noise came from. The grunting swine was a man in his late fifties, probably married, coming to the tavern due to a disgruntle wife. “My, my. What have we here? A sacrificial swine?” the crimson eyed man’s voice was as smooth as velvet and as sharp as a knife. There was something off about the voice. Something ominous and frightening that made the old man back away, like a deer corned by a lion.

The crimson eyed man merely smiled heartlessly at the man as he backed away and he returned his attention to the tavern. “Tsk. Tsk. I was in such a good mood. Now, it’s ruined.” With a sigh the man turned on his heel away from the Tavern and began walking away. As he walked he passed the man from before, he grinned a merciless grin, “It’s your fault you know.” Red eyes narrows and tavern burst into flames behind the two men. The old man made no scream he merely stared into the crimson eyes before him, paralyzed with realization. “Y-You are Th-Th-Thanatos the D-D-D-Death god.” The frightened man stuttered out amidst the cries those burning in the tavern, locked in with no hope of freedom. The death god frowned a disgusted frown upon hearing the man speak his name. “How dare you call me by my name? You swine. I think I’ll go pay a visit to your wife.” “No!” the man screamed and grabbed the god by his throat, and with a scream from the old man’s arm turning to ash. “Ah, really, it’s too late. You ruined my mood. You talking apes seem to be quite good at that.” And with that he vanished. Leaving the old man staring at the empty space he once stood, and the man cursed the god.

Upon his arrival at the small home Thanatos felt quite exasperated. Really, that meat bag had to go and ruin his mood. If only he hadn’t done that he could have gotten his fun in another way. Well, maybe the god was just looking for an excuse to play. He entered the house to see an old woman stewing up some sort of human concoction of food. “Ma’am, don’t be alarmed, I’m here to give you death.” The god spoke in mock comfort. It was a rare occasion that a human would accept death gladly, it did happen, rarely. Even though humans reincarnated they were always so fixated on staying and licing where they are now. The woman, surprisingly, made no turn toward him, instead continued cooking. Crimson eyes seared into the back of the woman. “You will acknowledge my presence.” The ebony haired man commanded with a deathly cold voice. She turned around, and a look of utter shock crossed her face, the god then realized, she was deaf. “I could almost feel pity for you. No, actually, that’s a lie.” and as the last words left his mouth the poor woman fell over dead. Soundlessly and painlessly her soul was gone to Ralkahan to be reincarnated.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthis life has now passed away

ooc :: Let's get this ball rolling... It turned out shorted than I thought it would. Ah well. xD
                            mood :: Calm
                            company :: n/a

Timid Explorer

4,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

_____________________________________ xx acchaeus
_____________________________________________u o ı ʇ ɐ ɔ ı ɟ ı ᴚ n dxxɟ oxxp o ƃ

Sᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇʟ Hᴀʀʙɪɴɢᴇʀ Eʀᴜᴅɪᴛᴇ

The children in blackxxxxxxxWhat happened to love?xxxxxxxLoving parents and friends
The children in blackxxxxxxxWhat happened to happiness?xxxxxxxWhat happened to innocence?

What happened yesterday happened forever and never.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

golden touchᴛʜᴇ ғʟᴇsʜ ɪs ᴡᴇᴀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ lethargy ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ɪs the Samovily (Vili) ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀᴇᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ Sieele's Thorn Oasis

'Teperʹ ya umru!'

"Oh, Nat'eli I hardly believe Giselle would have any time to proclaim she was dying! It's hardly realistic!"

'Vam ne nravit sya?!'

Bright, luminous eyes evanescent with a sort of amber shadow poked holes in the god's being as he reclined beside a pool of undisturbed water. The pool was so pristine, untouched by the filth of the lower beings that it remained a clear, cerulean blue and almost matched the eyes of the god who gazed into them. If only the pool possessed the same charming personality as the god. The man, disregarding the vili's baleful glare, swept his hands across the pool's surface and a fine layer of a silky substance matching the exact color of the pool came up between his forefinger and thumb. The blue sheet, almost impossibly thin, was indeed a piece of the pool and even as the god removed this thin layer the pool remained undisturbed. Toying with the fabric, the god returned his gaze to the sprite.

Her high cheek bones were red with displeasure and her angular face seemed even more distorted by her anger, but upon the nonchalant waving of the god's hand she calmed down.

"I'm not criticizing your performance, Nat'eli, but I've seen how these things play out in the real world and they certainly have no time to say 'Now I die'! But if you must continue on with it, I'd rather like to see the rest."

The sprite gave a little shrug of the shoulders and returned to her rather unending performance. The god Zacchaeus could have quickly ushered the uninteresting small sprite away if he hadn't been so lethargic from the effects of the pool. Compared to the human world, the spiritual world had so many more pleasures to behold, who knew why the others frequented that place so much.
User Image

[[ooc] feel free to click on a few of the links within this post (sentinel, harbinger, erudite, and the location all contain links) they're more for my own pleasure but I'd also like for others to enjoy them c:
pretty hyped for this and even though my whole body aches I'm anxious to get this started

p.s. hooray for short posts! look at what laziness can achieve! : D]
User Image
K i r × The Bonesmith
User Image

The Bonesmith sat on a ledge, a voyeur watching the young men before him prepare themselves for him—that is, for war. The time to pray to gods for succor had passed, but the need for ritual remained—stony-faced, these boys were intense, clinging to each other and the comfort of their superiors. Their jaws were set; they hoped they would not die. As obviously, they believed in what they were warring against. Kir let out a small breath, skin tingling with approval and longing. In this moment, those scared boys were men, and he longed to take them to himself.

He shifted, body seeking to relieve uncomfortable heat, and everywhere about him bone clinked against bone. Bone charms rendered in the shape of animals, talismans shaved to the shape of various gods one might call upon in the heat of battle (once, when humans did such things), mere ornaments (painted, striped, dyed), tiny spikes driven through his ears in mismatched groups—bone clinked against bone with every move he made. Under it, heavy cloth rasped against his skin; leather of a color and texture too fine to be found in mortal marketplaces, pulled tight against the skin of powerful legs, stitched in cheery colors at the seams. Long, calloused fingers flexed, and bone rings clinked dully against each other.

”Come, rend us” Kir whispered encouragingly, voice rumbling in rich bass. He meant it. It was an odd irony that had the humans warring against them. His loyalties were…torn, to say the least. On the one hand, he tired of the small-souled; those humans who cowered, who did anything to squirm from his grasp, who lived pitiful lives rather than pick up a weapon and defend their supposed ideals. He would happily have taken every one of these and broken them, disposed of them quickly—a culling, a Purification. One side of his mouth twisted up at the word, invariably capitalized in his mind—his brother-god would surely not approve of his conception of purity, based as it was in the stinking insides of weak men.

On the other hand, in hating them, the humans had begun to redeem themselves in his esteem. They had found an enemy powerful enough to bring the warrior out in many more of them than he had thought possible.

Sometimes he dreamed they would find him; a mob of them, driven to greatness. They would bring him down (of course, he would not let this be easy; he would make a bed of their corpses), tear into him slowly. A leader would pull his heart from his chest—still alive, he would watch this monumental human scream glory. A shiver of pleasure ran down the war god’s spine at the thought.

Down in the camp, seemingly pulled by the intensity of the Bonesmith’s gaze, a single private glanced up in the direction Kir was sitting. They locked eyes, and the private froze, recognizing him. Playful, Kir raised one muscled forearm, curling his fingers in a casual wave. ‘Come get me’ he mouthed, and was deeply disappointed when the man turned white and ran.

((Boo, non-interaction-y first post, my bad peeps))

Eloquent Muse

User Image
User Image

User Image

Dante groaned as he walked through the village in search of dinner. Where the hell are the others...? He wondered absently. Humming, he passed by alleyways littered with trash and beggars. Glancing at them, Dante ended up running into some short stuff and was pushed aside, "Oi...rude brat!" he growled. The kid continued running and Dante's eyes narrowed upon eyeing his wallet in the kid's hand. Tsking, he snapped his fingers, sending a small flame whizzing at the kid's butt. Sucks to be you, he smirked and nonchalantly made his way over. By now, the kid had dropped his wallet and was jumping around with his hands on his flaming tush. Chuckling, he bent down to retrieve what was his before narrowing his gaze at the fire. Instantly, it quelled and he turned his red hues on the kid, "Don't try that again squirt, or I'll roast you next time. Got it? Good. Now scram!" He said it in a matter of fact voice, as though he did this everyday. Watching as the boy paled before scrambling off, Dante couldn't help but smile before shaking his head and walking off in his original direction.

After finding a satisfactory meal, Dante yawned and walked around aimlessly. He wasn't in the mood to run into anymore brats, or to be pestered by desperate beggars, so he sighed and reluctantly made his way back home to the temple. Once he had passed the town and into the forest, Dante snapped his fingers once more and produced a small, red dragon that danced around him playfully. Smiling to himself, he continually conjured up more flame creatures, curious as to how many he could manage at the moment. Once he had reached ten small ones, he felt the energy drain from his body and stumbled, using a nearby tree to steady himself. Almost as if they were concerned, the animals halted, burning the ground they stood upon as they waited for him to recover. With a soft groan, Dante made half of them disappear before he continued on. All the way through the forest, he left behind him a trail of smoke and charred nature. I wonder if that would piss of mister earth priest, he mused.

Finally, he reached the temple and stopped to take in how magnificent it was. No matter how many times he saw it, it never ceased to amaze him. Beckoning with his hand, the small flame animals leaped and vanished upon contact with his skin. He smiled briefly before making his way through the temple doors. "Geez...always so quiet..." he muttered before rolling his eyes. Making sure to walk extra loudly, Dante grinned at the looks he received from the other priests as he made his way into the observatory. Once there, he shut the door and locked it, despite a clear sign stating to leave the doors unlocked, and plopped down into a large, comfy chair as he waited for nightfall. The observatory was one of his favourite places, and he often came here whenever he felt like he was about to kill someone he wasn't allowed to...Casting a glance around, he was relieved to find that he had the room to himself and merely leaned back and hoped he wouldn't be disturbed anytime soon.

User Image

ooc::: First post ;u;
                              thoughts/feelings::: Leave me in peace and I won't turn you into a rotisserie
                              anger level::: 0%
                              who's bugging me::: Nobody thank god.

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxx TAKECONTROLOFYOURMINDANDMEDITATE
            ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ you gotta have love just to set it straight
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ people got me, got me questionin'
            xxxxxxxxxxxxx❛Let your soul gravitate to the love
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❝ tell me where is the love ?
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhere is the love ? xx Where is the love? xx Where is the love? xx Where is the love?xx Where is the love? xx Where is the love?
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhere is the love ? xx Where is the love? xx Where is the love? xx Where is the love?xx Where is the love? xx Where is the love?

xxxxxxxxxxx▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

xxxxx ↻PAX

( During times of conflict, Pax understood that there were only rare locations that actually housed the atmosphere he constantly craved. An atmosphere where people weren't constantly screaming at each other and threatening violence. Even homes weren't safe for peace anymore. But there was a place considered a safe haven for relaxation by many. The park. Specifically a park in a small town residing in the human world. Since it was nearing sundown, there weren't many people wandering around creating a loud ruckus, not that he would have minded too much as long as it was all in good fun. Sure being the peace god he could've easily taken up a tree in the god's realm where his relaxation was less likely to be interrupted, but being a god, he craved being around humans even without the face-to-face interaction. It was simply something that came naturally and that couldn't avoid.

However, his evening nap on a precarious tree branch was interrupted when a woman began yelling at a man she was with about who knows what. Turning on to his side, he curiously watched the woman and man interact. At first it had just been screaming but steadily, he could see her agitation growing. The clenched fists and grinding teeth being an obvious sign. Based on what he had heard, he wasn't sure which human was more at fault for the disruption of a lazy tempo, but either way, he didn't quite like the road the woman was taking that shared qualities to the man he both loved and hated. Before she could smack him with her closed fists, Pax finally intervened. Now how exactly did the god do this? Did he strike them down and set them in their place? Did he calmly approach them and force them to express their emotions verbally to one another? The answer to all of these questions is no.

So how exactly did he defuse the situation? He simply walked up between them and started to pretend that he was admiring the scenery. Even when the woman tried to step around the peace god to get a hold of the man she was hankering to put a hurting on, Pax stepped in the way and ignored the screams she put in his ears to clearly "Move out of the way". Eventually the girl's anger at the male had calmed and she told him that she would talk to him tomorrow because their "discussion" wasn't finished yet. Blinking, he simply watched her go before looking back at the guy next to him heaving a sigh of relief. "People never truly want to fight. It's almost always the ego that gets in the way from achieving a peaceful outcome, " he calmly stated like it was the most common thing to say at the moment.

The man he had spoken to only offered back a strange facial expression before mumbling 'whatever' and leaving Pax on his own, resulting in the god to frown. Anytime the other gods showed themselves in front of humans, they were either feared or revered. Yet here he had shown himself in the flesh and placated a situation and all he got was treatment like any everyday human. "How frustrating," he said to himself as he looked back at his former napping spot longingly. "Can't fall asleep now." Sighing, he scratched the back of his head and yawned before pivoting around and leaving the once tranquil park. The aura was too muddled now for rest.

ooc: first post. whoo...hoo... ;;

Desirable Man-Lover

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • Love Machine 150
User Image
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The breeze that danced alongside his crimson head of hair had caused a soft arch to form upon his rosy lips. Bare feet dipped into the currents that ran down old temple ruins refreshed his current form, an escape from the humidity that overpowered the ambient that day. The slender frame rested upon one of the rocks, seemingly asleep. Porcelain skin draped in black fabrics few humans had ever behold, contrasting the sprawled out white feathered wings that poured from his back and laid fanned upon the hard surface. The god was currently in one of his favorite spots in the human realm, the Abandoned Temple. From his hidden position he could listen to the prayers of those who now visited the -New- Temple without being discovered. When had he begun hiding? It had become habit to simply remain at the sidelines with the flow of time. He did not show himself to the mortals any more. It was just recently he felt he could once again manage to near a select few, this in reference to the Priests chosen by Ralkahan. This select few that apparently understood, as much as they did, the way things should be and defended it.

As nature bloomed far more intensely around the stone beneath his frame, he could single out one peculiar prayer. It seemed to be an aged woman, one faithful believer. She asked for the protection of her loved one in this coming Time of War. Thought this prayer was not for him, but for his brothers -either Karma or Peace- He couldn't help but have his attention snatched by it, for it revealed what Kir and Thanatos would be up to. The smile from his comforting surroundings faded and a defeated sigh left the rosy lips. The feathered bundles sluggishly lifted themselves up to fall once again as crimson orbs where revealed behind lashed curtains. "Evening is almost here..." He mumbled as he noted the fiery rays of light that crept through the ruined sealing where beginning to dim. It has only felt like an instant, but fact was he had been in the same position since the break of dawn.

As Gael quickly reached the conclusion to move about and find sustenance for his current form -He always became hungrier while in the mortal realm- His gaze caught sight of smoke trailing above the near forest. With a flash of concern invading his features the boy stood and swiftly took flight, exiting the ruins to see what had caused the smoke. Above all he hoped it wouldn't turn into a disaster that called for Thanatos attention. Gracefully soaring through the winds he caught sight of fire creatures that had been summoned by a Priest by the looks of it. A small sigh of relief escaped the god as slender digits brushed back crimson bangs from his profile. Though it seemed he had found one of the Priest he had been looking forward to meeting, Gael was now worried with such an irresponsible display the other had just made. "What if he'd start a fire he could not put out..." Furrowing his brows in worry once more he decided it was best to have a word with this mortal. Indeed that would be for the best he had decided. Water still dripping from his bare feet, the angel flew onto the temple and discreetly followed the other, watching him enter a room. With a calm gaze and silent steps Gael opened the door that had been left unlocked and found the one he had followed. He then closed the door behind him to prevent others from seeing him -which would turn into a bit of a bothersome situation- "So you are the Fire Priest..." A soft calming voice that felt as if it embraced all that it graced with care filled the desolated observatory as bare feet walked to face the one in his presence, pure feathers trailing above the ground. "I had been meaning to meat you, though I would have preferred it was under less stressing circumstances. You gave me quite the scare as you left your print along the forest." The rosy lips offered the tinge of a smile as crimson orbs familiarized themselves with this new acquaintance.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
            OOC:First Post~! First interaction >8D Huzzah~!
            Company:Dante
            Mood:Curious

Eloquent Muse

User Image
User Image

User Image

Peace...at last...yawning, Dante leaned back and lightly dozed off for what seemed like a few minutes. When he heard a voice behind him, his eyes snapped open and to his surprise, there was a red head standing in front of him with wings sprouting from his back. Raising his eyebrow slightly he groaned and straightened in his seat, "So it seems I am. Who the hell are you?" he asked bluntly. Red hues scanned the male in front of him with suspicion. I locked the door...and I've never seen him around...He's got to be a god right? Especially with those flashy wings of his. Sighing, he ran one of his hands through his raven black hair and leaned back once more. Dante's eyes darted to the window and was surprised to find the sun setting. Guess I slept longer than I thought, he mused and chuckled softly.

Slightly curious as to why this god was here, Dante was about to ask when the god made a second comment. Giving the man an are-you-serious look Dante tsked, "No need to get your panties in a knot, I was just having some fun..." He couldn't help but feel a little irked, "I don't know how the hell you consider that stressful...They were tiny little flames for gods sake," he shrugged. Standing up, Dante stretched and yawned lightly before making his way over to the telescopes. Picking his favourite, he began the adjustments until they were set upon a spot that seemed satisfactory. Casting a sideways glance at the man, he added, " 'Sides I only did that to piss mister earth priest off a bit. He's always so uptight," Grinning, he couldn't hold back his curiosity any longer, "So what are you the god of and what to you want with me? If you're just here to say hi, then you've successfully completed your goal." Near the end, a hint of sarcasm crept into his voice and he smirked a bit before turning away.

He wasn't exactly happy that the man had simply waltzed in. But hey...if the guy was a god, Dante wasn't stupid enough to pick a fight with him over something so trivial...Giving the telescope a couple more adjustments, Dante straightened and gazed out the window. By now, the sun was halfway over the horizon, and to him, it seemed to be so beautiful. The way red streaks danced across the sky and painted the clouds with vibrant colours...it looked like everything was on fire. A small contented sigh escaped his lips as he lost himself in the scenery before he remembered who was in the room. Tsking softly to himself, he glanced at the telescope one last time before returning to where the god was, picking up a fallen feather as he did. Taking his seat once more, Dante twirled the feather between his slender fingers and gazed curiously at the man, still waiting for him to speak. He had to admit, the guy was pretty attractive, but Dante knew better than to fall for a god, after all, he had heard enough stories of how falling in love with a god would only end in heartbreak... He stopped twirling the feather and when his red hues rested it, it burst into blue flames. How beautiful...he thought as a smile tugged on his lips. In a matter of seconds, the feather ceased to exist, leaving nothing behind, not even ashes. Blue fire was his favourite...most fire users could only produce red, yellow, or orange fire, but as per usual, Dante's superiority complex pushed him to so that he learned to wield blue. He didn't use it often, preferring to keep it as his trump card, but having such a thing didn't seem to matter in front of a god, so Dante didn't give it a second thought.

User Image

ooc::: I hope I gave you enough to work with Vlacks >x<
                              thoughts/feelings::: who the hell is he and what does he want
                              anger level::: 5%
                              who's bugging me::: Gael

Desirable Man-Lover

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • Love Machine 150
User Image

The red head was pleased to see he had now met one of the priests, but he was sad to see his presence proved to be bothersome. With a slightly dejected look briefly showing in his features just before they returned to a neutral state. Taking a small breath his crimson orbs then met the matching hues as he presented himself. "I apologies for disturbing your slumber. I am Gael." He spoke with slight nervousness, the other sure had character and he did not wish to serve as a bother. Then just before he mentioned the reason for his disturbance the other tried to clarify things wouldn't get out of hand with such a small display of his ability, though in his goal to bother a fellow priest he managed the very thing he wished, just on a different being. "I see..." He mumbled taking a few steps to get a glimpse of what the other needed a telescope to see.

As the other finally asked the inevitable a soft arch formed upon his lips. "Life, that is why it did feel distressing to me. Fire is destruction...and death." He then chuckled as he turned his back to the man and sat two seats away from where the other was. "I did wish to greet you, but that isn't all." As the other then approached once more and took hold of a fallen feather before taking back his seat, Gael silently watched his display of Blue Fire. "Your wish to piss off The Earth Priest got me involved in the process... I'm just curious as to if you can put out the fires you start. You see, if your neglect causes a fire that harms to the point of causing Death to come, I would surely be displeased. As much as I'd love to see him, I'd hate to meet him so he can take away what I make." A hand then raised to massage the back of his neck as the crimson orbs wandered to stare at the burning horizon. "That of course is referring to your normal flames. As I know for a fact it is impossible for you to put out The Blue Flames." His arm then dropped to rest upon the chairs side arm and his attention shifted back to the other as he offered a smile.

"Well now that my worry is out in the open, I just simply wished to meet all of you. It's simple curiosity as to what kind of mortals have managed to grasp at Fathers attention to this degree. May I have your name? It has been a while since I last decided to approach anyone in this times. I must admit I missed it." His words now cheery, his personality seemingly bubbly as he stretched out his bare feet before him. As he enjoyed the moment a small grumble in his stomach took him by surprise, a gentle hand quickly placing itself over the hungered abdomen. "Ah, it seems I had forgotten I was hungry after having seen the smoke from the forest. I never get used to this." He spoke naturally with no sign of embarrassment as if he had known the other for ever, his behavior probably not even what most would expect from a god. But that was how he was, he loved humans dearly and truly felt he knew each and every one since he had their small hearts start to beat in their mothers wombs.

OOC:Hehehehe, he is the type to let all his defenses down around humans biggrin
            Company:Dante
            Mood:Cheerful

Eloquent Muse

User Image
User Image

User Image

"Gael huh..." Dante said more to himself then to the god. Nodding, he supposed he could understand the other man's concern at Dante's actions. God of Life...he thought silently as his thoughts began to go else where. Blinking, he was brought back to the present by the man's voice, "Yes...It'd be rather pathetic if I couldn't control my own element, now wouldn't it," he said gazing intently at Gael. At the mention of Death, the fire elemental tensed a bit, "I...see...I take it you're lovers or something...?" he said slowly, unsure whether or not that piece of information was actually true or just a load of trashy rumors. "Heh...do you now. I suppose it's only normal you would know these things," he said sardonically. This guy's way too...pure for me, he thought frowning. Dante already had blood on his hands, and as much as he hate to admit it, he wasn't very keen on getting a god dirty with them. Don't be so damn innocent and kind around someone like me you stupid a**! he growled silently, especially since I don't deserve it. Glaring off to the side, Dante bit his lip until he tasted blood, not in the mood to explode at the god, nor was he stupid enough to do so.

"Oh...well, sorry to tell you, but I don't have the slightest clue where the others are..." he muttered before standing up yet again, "I'm sure if you wander around or ask the other Priests hanging around, they'd be able to tell you, and seeing as it's your first time here after who knows how long, I'll give you a piece of advice. Hide those damn wings of yours. Otherwise, you'll have everyone gaping like a bunch of morons." Dante felt rather uncomfortable around this god and didn't want to hang around him any longer than necessary because Gael reminded him too much of his younger brother...Unconsciously, his grip tightened on the armrest and his body tensed ever so slightly before he realized what he was doing. Taking a few breaths to calm himself, he gently released the armrest before using every bit of control he had to say curtly, "Dante," before turning and stalking towards the door. I don't want to be around his kind...he thought bitterly and viciously yanked the door open, almost ripping the poor doorknob off in the process. As he was about to leave, he said darkly with his back turned to Gael, "You're better off not hanging around us humans, we're pretty disgusting creatures," and uttered a short, harsh laugh.

Not even two steps out the door, Dante stopped again when he heard the god's stomach growl and bit his cheeks. As much as he didn't want to give a damn, he almost felt obliged to do something to help. Sighing, his grip tightened once again and he shook his head in resignation before turning on his heel to face the god, "Do you even know where the dining room is?" he asked monotonously as his red hues bore expressionlessly into Gael. If he did, then Dante could leave without feeling guilt. If not...then he'd make this a very fast trip. Standing in the doorway, he waited, not noticing that he was heating the doorknob up. That is, until it started melting off and began dripping onto the floor, burning holes into it. Hearing the sizzling sounds as it made contact, Dante swore and released the half melted doorknob. Groaning, he bent down and touched the molten mess, and in an instant, it hardened and cooled, leaving a few dents and blobs of metal stuck to the ground. "God dammit..." he said under his breath. I freaking hate this guy...honestly. I was fine until he showed up...

User Image

ooc::: oh mann XD
                              thoughts/feelings::: Just leave me alone...
                              anger level::: 20%
                              who's bugging me::: Gael

Timid Explorer

4,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
_____________________________________ xx acchaeus
_____________________________________________u o ı ʇ ɐ ɔ ı ɟ ı ᴚ n dxxɟ oxxp o ƃ

Sᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇʟ Hᴀʀʙɪɴɢᴇʀ Eʀᴜᴅɪᴛᴇ

The children in blackxxxxxxxWhat happened to love?xxxxxxxLoving parents and friends
The children in blackxxxxxxxWhat happened to happiness?xxxxxxxWhat happened to innocence?

What happened yesterday happened forever and never.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

golden touchᴛʜᴇ ғʟᴇsʜ ɪs ᴡᴇᴀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ interest ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ɪs brother Pax ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀᴇᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ Mortal Realm

'On vyglyadit, kak on nravit sya~'
        A dainty little golden hand reached out to the pool of water to stir it, but Zacchaeus' hand was quicker to shoot out and stop her. The scene before them was a vile one; the men of war scattered across a beautiful landscape, like mud sprayed across a masterpiece. In the middle of it all, Kir seemed to be enjoying himself. Taunting the cadets seemed to be his pleasure for the moment and when his rather offensive gesture was rejected Zacchaeus couldn't help but raise an eyebrow and the corner of his mouth.
        "Of course he's enjoying it, it's in his nature. Hmph, such a petty conflict, I don't ever recall why they started this silly debacle in the first place."
        Zacchaeus' face quickly rearranged itself to a look of utter boredom. He wondered where Deimos was at the moment, he was feeling a little antsy after all, the only kind of angst that his lover-god could satisfy. However the other god was nowhere to be found, so Zacchaeus would have to find some other way to sate his boredom for the time being.
        Licking his lips as he banished the thought of Deimos, Zacchaeus took to changing the scene in the water.
        "If Kir is so preoccupied with this little squabble then I wonder where my wonderful brother, Pax is about now...I see. Now this is why I don't meddle in mortal affairs. Tsk."
        The god sat up from his bed in the grassy patch before the pool and waved Nat'eli away. As he sat up he closed his eyes in a rather irritated gesture and placed his hand on the back of his neck as a budding of small stars began at his neck and traveled down his arms. Before long Zacchaeus no longer resembled a human, but something close to humanoid, covered in icy blue stars which caused his being to shimmer as if it could disappear at any moment.
        In just a few quick seconds, Zacchaeus had wrapped the blue cloak he'd gathered from the pool before around his neck like a cape and slid into the pool, allowing the thin silky cloak to cover his descent and bring the pool into total stillness.
        Zacchaeus' arrival in the mortal plane was accompanied by a flickering of the vision preceeding his arrival before his translucent form took over. The stars did not accompany him and neither did the shimmering cloak, instead he appeared in the mortal realm as he had looked only moments ago, save that he was a mere ghostly being of which the mortals could not see.

The god traveled along the current of the wind as he approached his brother-god, watching the man Pax had spoken to only moments before retreat, unaware of the arrival of the second god.
        "You are alone, Pax, now why does this not surprise me? When your Bonesmith oversees the destruction of mortals beings and you...seek something which as now seems unattainable. Tell me, how do you find the mortal world? Entreating? Yearning? Certainly not. There are few mortals who seek the aid of a higher being as they should."
User Image

Desirable Man-Lover

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • Love Machine 150
User Image

Gael stared right back into the others eyes with a soft gaze that simply took everything in. As childish as he may seem he was far from dense or innocent. One of his favorite activities was to getting to know what exacly made each soul a peculiar individual, as he surely knew no life was ever the same as another. The other spoke his mind and treated Gael as if he was as good as anyone else-- more or less. The others behavior was appealing to the god, for he knew the difference between respect and just being a downright a** kisser. This all actually made Gael feel all the more confort around the priest, though the same could not be said for the mortal. His reactions remained honest, as clear as water and as easy to read as an open book. Knowing he caused discomfort to the other he waas still happy the other remmained true to himself. "Are we now?" Life chuckled as the crimson orbs offered a sharp gaze for just an instant. "Now now, would my answer change the way you treat me? To make this fun you will just have to find out for yourself." He teased with a cheeky grin on his face.

As he continued to become familiar with the male, his apparent carefree behavior did not fail to catch every small detail, specially when it carried a sudden scent of blood. Swift shock of the others self mutilating act had Gael up on his feet and nearing the raven haired male. A slightly sad and cold gaze now defined the god's expression. Noting he was trully causing such extreme disconfort he sighed and shifted his gaze to stare outside as he leaned against one of the chairs. "Is that so..." He spoke monotone words. "Good thing I'm not in a hurry." A sad smile tugged at his rosy lips before casting his hues at the other once more as he stood. "And thank you for the advice, but itms not my intention to display myself to anyone other than you at the moment. And I'd like for no one to know of my being here, as I'm sure you wouldn't either." This words implied more than their simple meaning. Gael did not wish to have humans know he had been their in the flesh, not in time as the ones they where leaving, for his personal reasons.

Finally attaining the raven's name he smiled once more as the broad shoulders furthered themselves away from him. He supposed the other had reached his limit, he could only imagine the uneasiness he had caused. Yet, the words that followed caused a small giggle to form into n out laughter from amusement. Even tears ran down the blushed cheeks, though it was all inteerrupted by his hunger. After drying his tears he walked towards Dante who was now kneeling on the floor. Standing just inches away from the agitated form, seemingly frails digits took hold of the man's jaw and motioned his head to stare up at him. "I dare say I very well know what kind of beings you all are. And I can assure you I have seen far worse if you wish to be compared." Withdrawing his hold from the other a smile then overcame the stoic expression he bore as he had spoken his last words. "It is in my nature to love you..." His fingertip now trailing the other's bruised lip. "And don't worry; I wont be attaining my meal here." As his touch then dropped form the mortal's flesh he turned on his heels and slowly walked away, wings gracefully fanning out as he steadily ascended. "I apologize for having caused you such disconfort. But just know I will always be with you, till the day you turn away from me to be with him--death. It was trully a pleasure, Dante." Turning to see the other one last time he smiled and waved goodbye as he flew out of the observatory.

Content with having met such an intriguing mortal in a long time, Gael headed back to the abandoned temple, descending onto the very stone he had occupide a few hours ago. With the soft breaths that escaped his lips a tree then florished besides the creek, bearing its fruit just for him. Picking a deliciously ripped peach Life rested his back against the giant as he bit down onto the succulent fruit. Juices trickled down his jaw as he mused over his first meeting with Dante, his expression content while he cheerfullyy hummed a song.

OOC: omg psoting from phone... biggrin
            Company:Alone
            Mood:Content

Eloquent Muse

User Image
User Image

User Image

Rolling his eyes, Dante got the feeling this guy was going to be a pain in the royal behind...especially with the way he talked, "No I suppose I'd still treat you how I do now..." he muttered and sighed. He almost tipped the chair over when Gael abruptly stood up, and took a couple steps towards him. What? What the heck is he so concerned about? A look of bewilderment flashed across his face before he realized where the god was looking. My lips? What's wrong with...oh. Lightly running his tongue over his bruised, bleeding lip, he tasted iron and raised his eyebrow in mock surprise, he's worried over a little blood? It must have been a big deal seeing as how Gael's demeanor suddenly changed to a more solemn one. Gently touching his fingers to to his lips, Dante glanced pulled them away and glanced at the red liquid that stained his fingers before shrugging and wiping it off on his pants.

"Well I'm sure you'd be able to find them since you so successfully stalked me here," he said smirking. He had no doubt that Gael would be able to locate the other priests and couldn't help but wonder why he suddenly looked so sad. He didn't have much time to dwell upon the thought since Gael started speaking again. This time, Dante was genuinely surprised at his answer and took a moment to formulate his response, why doesn't he want to be discovered? "Is that so...? Well you rather made a spectacle barging in here despite me locking the door..." Chuckling lightly, Dante stopped short before tilting his head curiously, "And why is that? I thought you were all about meeting us humans just a moment ago. What's with the change in heart?" Dante would respect the god's wishes, but that didn't keep him from probing for an answer. Grinning, a thought popped into his head, and he asked, "What would you do if I ran around and told everyone?"

The god's sudden outburst of laughter caused Dante to go bright red. What the hell's so funny?! he thought narrowing his eyes. He had merely stated the truth...and yet Gael was laughing his a** off. When he had finally calmed down enough, Dante replied by giving him an I'm-not-convinced look and ran his hand through his hair before letting out a low sigh, "Well then, I guess you'll be fine," he said stiffly. Turning his attention back to the holes in the ground he huffed quietly to himself, "How am I going to tell them about this...?" Slim fingers touched his chin, and his head instinctively jerked upwards in discomfort. Red hues narrowed dangerously before he realized what was going on. Blinking in slight surprise, Dante used all his will power not to swat the hand away and to stay still. What he said next completely caught the fire priest off guard. Love? Hah. He suddenly felt the urge to sneer, "I don't want love..." he said in a low voice as his eyes flickered over to the side in an attempt to avoid Gael's gaze. Dante flinched away when he felt fingers on his lips and did his best to resist the urge to bite them off. When Gael finally retracted his hands, Dante relaxed slightly, "Sounds good then..." he mumbled. Once the god had finally left, Dante slowly got up and exited the room, his mood soured. He felt that he wouldn't be returning to the observatory any time soon...God knows why...Making up his mind, he took to wandering around the temple, hoping to find someone he could pick a fight with.

User Image

ooc::: he's a hot head alright XD
                                thoughts/feelings::: a**...god I hate that guy already...
                                anger level::: 20%
                                who's bugging me::: no one yet...

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Ƀarquiel ¤ Ƞaamah ¤Ѵadiel
˟✕ ˟✕ ˟✕ ˟✕ ˟✕ ˟✕ ˟✕ ˟✕˟

" Karma is a b***h ain't it?"

User Image

Drops of water dripped down Barquiel's skin as he walked around the streets of a world condemn to its own destruction. As he stepped closer to the end of the road, a man was barely holding on from the edge of a cliff. By the look of the mans cloths and the blood that dripped from his forehead he was badly hurt.His things seem to be everywhere giving the impression he was running from something or someone when he found himself in this predicament. "pleases help me!!! "the man begged as his eyes filled with hope seeing the stranger approach him. Hope that his life would not end in there, in such a miserably way. Leaning forward closer to the man, Barquiel looked at him with a serene expression as his lips parted slowly letting out a sound so deep that would make the walls crumble and the earth shake" why should a god like me help an insignificant piece of s**t like you?". This tone seem so neutral and calm that would make anyone that heard it feal like they where talking to a ghost. The man eyes open wide seeing for the first time a good in front of his eyes." your a god aren't you, and gods are suppose to be good to mankind so please ******** save me " he said as he tried to grip Barquiel's leg to lift himself up. But by doing so he lost the grip on his other hand and fell down the cliff. When the body touched the ground beneath, the bones breaking made a sound so piercing that any god, good or bad could hear. Regaining his composure, Barquiel whispered under his breath looking down at the clift seeing the motionless body beneath " Ojos que no ven corazon que no siente " as tears of blood started to drip out of the corners of his eyes, soking the bandages that protected them in the process. Water from the sky mixed with his blood making it looks beautiful crimson, yet not wipping it away from his features. Turning away without any remorse, The god of Karma extended his wings and few off.

Througth the years Barquiels heart had grown cold and ruthless, not carring for both to humans and his own kind or what his presence did to those he presented himself to. Since the begining of time karma had always gotten people when they lease expect it but little did mankind know that there was a god behind it, triggering it to make humans pay for the wrongs they did to their kind, to nature and all living beings that populated the earth. Of all the powers Karma was the only one with two users, both good and bad, coexisting at the same time, but figthing an endless war between them. After a while Barquiel could see the temple up ahead. No matter where he went he always came back hhere to think of all the wrongs he had done, and remind himself that he still had a heart, no matter how much he tried to deny it.

Sitting in the edge of the tallest window in the human temple Barquiel took off the bloodsoaked bandages that covered his eyes, wipping the blood that dripped from them with the back of his hand.." humans are such pathetic mortals, no wonder they keep killing eachother without the divine inter version of us gods...its because of them this world has gone to hell".. Punching the ground next to him, Barquiel cut open his knuckles letting them bleed out as well." guess i need to start controlling my anger or i am gonna turn into the god that is missing more than his eyes"getting off the edge of the window, Barquiel covered his eyes once more with the bandage as he wondered insdie the empty halls of this forgotten temple, until he was felt the urge to cause trouble once again.

˟✕ ˟✕ ˟✕ ˟✕ ˟✕ ˟✕ ˟✕ ˟✕˟

With:no one // Fealing: Devious // In: Human Temple

Translation note: " ojos que no ven, corazon que no siente" = " eyes that dont see, heart that does not feal"

Fashionable Lunatic

User Image
                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Some ticking feeling was gnawing away at the edge of Thanatos’ mind as he strolled leisurely around the edge of a cliff he could see the War god, Kir, ahead waving goading at what the god of Death figured was some poor chap. What was the reason of the Death gods’ appearance? Well, there couldn’t be a grand battle without death now could there be? Thanatos was violently opposed to so called, “bloodless revolutions.” No, he preferred when humans drilled their own beliefs into their brother’s minds through blood, and he had to admit, it was quit and effective way of getting a message across. He felt a sense of camaraderie with the War god, but more than that he felt a sense of superiority. What could the War god have if humans just fought each other and never died? Wouldn’t they all just give up? Of course they would, the petty things. To death, he was what made war valuable. The death good sneered to himself at his own thoughts as he neared the war god. “Well, shall we tally the results? I--” there it was again, that nagging feeling that something was happening that he would really hate to find out about. Hate so much that he might just have to take it out on some village somewhere. “I’d like to help you out, Kir. How about we make this a beautiful blood soaked field?” He finished his previously interrupted thoughts.

As he looked on at the battle field, the soldiers preparing themselves for their slaughter, Death couldn’t help but laugh at how they were seemingly so ready to come into his arms, but he knew the truth. Inside they were frightened to death. Each of them, in their own minds, believed it wouldn’t be them; believed that it would be anyone but them that would die on this battlefield. They put on brave masks but the moment they lay dying, they’ll beg for Life, for Gael, to come save them. It made him angry, these ungrateful little apes, these apes that were so loved by the only two beings he has ever loved, and yet he detested them. They could wallow in slime and misery for all he cared. Suddenly, a realization stuck him and with and “Ah!” of epiphany he turned to face the muscular male with a bright smile, but eyes irate. There was only one creation in the entire universe that could do something that could piss him off by mere aura, it had to be Gael. He had to be doing something he would detest. Probably hanging out with some human again, he’d just have to punish that human. Maybe he’d ask pestilence to inflict him with a horrible disease and he would let that poor little maggot die slowly, oh, so slowly. “I’ll give you this.” Thanatos spread out his six white wings and from a feather he plucked from a wing he created a small scythe. “You can use this, however you please. Just think of which humans you want to kill, and they’ll die. Oh, but it only has two uses. So, make it count, Kir.” Crimson eyes gleamed in pleasure thinking what the other might do with it. He hoped it would be fantastical, if not, that would be incredibly boring. “Now, if you’ll excuse me.” With a spread of his six white wings he vanished.

Thanatos’s feet landed soundlessly on the first step to the abandoned temple. He had found Gael through the whispering passing spirits on their way to Ralkahan; luckily all they had told him was the location. If he knew anymore, well, a massacre was sure to follow. Not of the priests of course, he wasn’t allowed to touch them until their appointed time. “Well, you look rather pleased with yourself.” Thanatos spoke to his other half and the greenery around the temple tremble, their leaves curling inward at death’s voice. Even the plants hid themselves from him. “What have you been up to? The spirits wouldn’t tell me. So, it’s obviously something that I wouldn’t be happy with.” He walked down the steps fluidly and up to the other. He reached out a hand and gently wiped the fruit juices from his partner’s face liking them off his fingers. He enjoyed peaches, but not as much as he enjoyed apples. Apples were his favorite fruit, and he had made use of their bright red temptation more than once. He looked at the other with gentle eyes a small smile on his face, “You didn’t do anything, did you? I just can’t believe you would do something to me, because your mine and I am yours.” His tone was sweet, but threatening, like a rose with thorns.

Thanatos ran a hand through his ebony hair and rested his head on the other’s shoulder. “You would never do anything to hurt me, would you?” his voice sounded pitiful, but his hidden face did not share the same emotions. Upon his face was a nasty smirk. Whether his lover had done something or not, this game was all that was important at the moment.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthis life has now passed away

ooc :: n/a
                            mood :: irritated and sly
                            company :: Gael
User Image
K i r × The Bonesmith
User Image

Kir took the scythe in one hand, a bemused smile lifting the corner of his mouth. Dear Thanatos, bestowing a gift like he would on a human champion?

Brave of him. Few took to regularly insulting a god so intimately associated with the intricacies of pain and degradation. Still, the Bonesmith’s hands closed around the present, his mind learned the rules associated, and his body didn’t move to slash immediately into momentarily exposed tendons. A dozen little scenarios played through his mind, careful, fleshy reminders that the two of them were supposed to work in concert--but the god was gone by the time his eyes refocused, and Kir made no move to follow. He’d find Barquiel if he decided it was an important lesson.

He rose, a single, fluid motion, moving toward the battlefield below. Heretics, the lot of them; fighting against those allied with the chosen elemental priests. Perhaps there would be majik users among them. He had been searching for them…the particularly powerful. The marked.

Of the gods, Kir eschewed wings, preferring mortal forms of transport. He walked, but quickly, each step a horse’s gallop. Three steps and he was on the battlefield, standing in the desolate middle ground, where the killing would be thickest. The god breathed in deeply, appreciating the tense atmosphere. Magnificent.

Rather than perform the reality-bending feats that were regular to many of his kin, Kir headed for the nearest tent, using Thanatos’ gift to cut down the private meditating within. The man died simply; confused, inglorious. Kir bent to strip him, divesting himself of all the varied ornamentation he had accumulated from the millennia of battle. Momentarily naked, he stripped the soldier of his uniform, pulling it on with little ceremony. He glanced at his reflection in the small tin mirror the private had set out, presumably to shave before going into battle (and my, these soldiers could be so sentimental before battle…near broke his heart); a wild-eyed soldier stared back at him, for all intents and purposes mortal. Kir smiled, hefting the scythe.

Much easier to investigate this way. So few in this heathen army knew what to look for, how to identify him without his trophies. Soon, perhaps, they wouldn’t recognize him even in full ceremonial garb…

”Now, if I were marked by majik, where would I be…” Probably not on the front lines.

The Bonesmith left the tent, heading back into the camp, an inappropriately cheery tune whistling from his lips as he began his search through the enemy camp.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff