Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Prophet

{{Normally I would show no respect to someone like you Malice Tyrant but you demonstrated your articulate nature and craft with words well. However you are in breach of both a Written and Non-Written law of both Rock Fist and Role-playing.

One-Thy shall not taint thy hands with foul magic. This was broken due to your use of Chakra, and powerful chakra at that. This is black and white plain and simple.

Two-My character is currently conversing with an old student in a foot of snow near the lake, {1.3 miles from the Guild Doors} how you managed to get into Rock Fist grounds by simply appearing next to me is confusing considering teleportation is not allowed. Normally such a well crafted posted would be admired but I am afraid too many red flags present themselves to allow it and you will sadly be dealt with as I did with Clash.}}

The cold winds of a December day brought with them many gifts, one of them was the gift of scent. Something tingled his nose and did so righteously as from thin air a man appeared to Samayou’s right. The Devil instinctively spreading his leg base and preparing for an imminent attack but also confused, how had a man penetrated the Guilds ground by teleportation? This being whoever he was stunk with foul magic’s, chakra to be exact, his entire body felt like needles pricking into Samayou’s eyes. The beast prepared to defend himself as the Guild set to work eliminating the threat, thus the would be assassin would discover two flaws with his plan of attack.

The first was as soon as he swung his leg his power left him, the chakra being suppressed by the very air around him and his body being drained of the power that granted him strength. Even infusing energy into one’s body did not spare them for your body was property of the guild once you entered its grounds, such as a soul when it entered heaven. The seconds passed like leaf’s in autumn falling to the icy ground, the motions of high strung muscles crinkling in his ears as his right hand snapped up, catching the shin of the attacker’s right foot.

No shock, no mass power spike only the fall of fresh snow touched his body as his granite fingers curled around flesh and meat. Muscle and bone working in synch as the powerhouse of strength yanked his foe from his spot, sending his frail weightless body like a rag doll to a near by tree with little effort. The monster of a Devil watching as his powerless target flies as he sighed, yet another one and so soon.

“You people don’t do your homework do they?”

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

{ READING IS FUNDAMENTAL
&
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!
User Image
G. I. JOOOOOOOOOOOEEEE }
((Oh how funny, he told me that he had permission from Tamashii to use chakra and powers

rofl rofl rofl rofl ))

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

{Sometimes ya feel like a nut
User Image
AAaaaaaaannnnnnddd
Sometimes ya don't
User Image }

Dangerous Prophet

{{My only exception is when I am making an example of or allowing a story or plot line to grow, none of which are occuring. This is also the first time I have met this man ever.}}
l-Soldier-l

((people beating eachother into tiny smoldering pieces of ash is what I consider "badass", so this thread is doing great on that. That, and there's street fighter animations on this page. WHICH IS FRICKEN AWESOME.))

OOC: I like him...
((Jesus effin'.

The ******** just happened here?))
((You arrived Fox. That's what happened.))
(( I demand more glorious battle. I want bloodshed, tears, and the slain of the weak willed cowards that are ever present on what you honor less heathens call a "cliffside". If I do not witness such, I might actually have to JOIN IN AND SLAY THESE SICKLY PEASANTS. I have no former experience with forum roleplay, so it would not be pretty. Well, I do have some in roleplay in videogames...yes, I have found a few excellent scenario based multiplayer roleplays. DON'T MAKE ME JOIN FOR THE LOVE OF KHORN))
(( There is no love with Khorne ,there is only war, bloodshed, hate and the glory of tearing your opponents apart limb by limb, bathing in their blood under a rain of crimson bliss.

You are not a child of Khorne, you sound more like a pathetic raven god follower. Children of Khorne do not join...they simply take. >:}

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ))

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

{-facepalm-}

Dangerous Prophet

{{*whacks everyone!* L:ess OC more IC! Khorne Demands it!}}
Chiasa Saitou
((You arrived Fox. That's what happened.))

((You know what?

I never thought I'd say this, but one of these days, I'm going to punch you in the p***y, like, really hard.))

Aged Sex Symbol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces