Inspired by: The Walking Deas
Term?: Long Term Role-play
Date Made: 4/18/2012

7,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

In the year 2013, The military has been working on a project called "Projevt V" this was supposed to be there secrete weapon and only make the military people stronger, but instead subject Z got the "Flue" first the chills then the feaver then the flashes of you being a zombie and eating peopl then the sweats nexst the unbearible pain.last but not least DEATH. So they thought, tell Subject Z came back from the dead.Bit someone and so forth.About 7 days later the zombie outbreak has infected most of the city.But there is still hope there is a girl she was in the Special Op's actually one of the best at that, you find her you are bound to stay alive.or risk it all go on your own and live or die it's up to you and how much you can take. so what will it be Life or Death?

7,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Quote:
1- I AM THE RULER OF THIS RP WHAT I SAY GOES!
2- Nod godmodding
3-Drama is encouredged!!
4-3 strikes and your out of the role-play!
5-pm me your profile!
6- put a "Bruning face" anywhere in your profile so i know you read the rules!
7- No *Smiles* ~Smiles~ -Smiles- showing that your smiling like that say SHE SMILES
8-No killing any Role-player unless you ask me and them!
9-Please no talking OOC. HERE IS THE OOC THREAD: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/organization-military-roleplay/when-the-dead-rise-ooc-o-a/t.79270297/
10- Have fun
!

7,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Quote:
My puppet master is: (Username)
My Parent's named me: (Full name)
I blew our this many candles: (Age)
People say i'm: (Gender)
People think I'm: (Personality)
I like: (Males Females or Both.
Dislikes (2 things MIN)
Bio: (Lifes story "At least a paragraph)
Im careing around: (Weapons,water, food,automobile?)
Other: (Put anything you want here like a theme song)
When i look in the mirror i see: (Photo HAS TO BE ANIME!)
I am a Special Op's: ( 0 MORE SLOTS OPEN!)

7,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Quote:
April 31 2013

User Image

Quote:
Devante,Mason,Rae

User Image
Quote:
NO ONE SO FAR!

7,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Axcepted profiles!

Quote:
My puppet master is: WeAreTheDoomed
My Parent's named me: Rae Maske Kinkio
I blew our this many candles: 22
People say i'm: Female
People think I'm: Badass,Good fighter, Sweet (When wan'ts to be)
I like: Both
Dislikes AssHoles,Preps,Cheaters
Bio:Rae never got to meet her mother. Rae's mother died giving birth to her. Rae's father is a rich man who is a player,Rae's father died when she was 14.Rae ran away and lived on her own.She met a combat teacher and learned combat and even how to be stelth on her feet.Rae got a job at the military and made her way up to the Special Op's, Rae wasn't apart of Project V but she did train and got better,Six day's Rae has been alone cutting off heads of the dead and even tryng to scravange for food and water.
Im careing around: Silente gun, Sword, Two daggers and a chain. And a motercycle
Other: none yet
I am a Special Op's: Yes, Rank 1.
When i look in the mirror i see: User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My puppet master is: WeAreTheDoomed
My Parent's named me: Angel Denae Maje
I blew our this many candles: 8
People think I'm: Kind,Kidish,Looks Identical to Pason.
I like: Males
Dislikes Mean people,Zombies,and Pink.
Bio: Angel was born 9 years ago.She was home for her mothers b-day.Angel is very sweet and Dosn't really have much of a Backround to her life.But now The Bio begins.
Im careing around: Bat,WaterBottle,Backpack,Snacks
Other: N/A

Quote:
My puppet master is: ClareesetheVampire
My Parent's named me: Clareese
I blew our this many candles: 19
People say i'm:Female
People think I'm:Cold and quiete
I like:Both
Dislikes: Loud things, and annoying people
Bio: Clareese was born into a pore family that barley made it by so she left home at the age of sixteen. She was living in London for two years till she got a call about her father dying. So she went back home to see everything destroyed. So she went into the house to see everyone dead, and Zombie standing over them so she grabbed her fathers duel katanas and killed it.

Im careing around:Duel Katanas, and drives a Camaro?
Other:N/A
I am a Special Op's:N/A
Quote:
My puppet master is: kazuki1123
My Parent's named me: Kain lockhart
I blew our this many candles: 21
People say i'm: Male.
People think I'm: Wild, clam, laid -back, skilled fighter.
I like: Females
Dislikes hand to hand combat.
Bio: Kain use was born into small crime family where he learned to use guns. He always been doing crimes to help the family until he got locked up for two years. After beening released he returned to his family only for all hell to break loose, zombies was attacking everone. He escaped the attack and now is on the move.
Im careing around: Twin pistols, a combat knife. He is traveling on foot.
Quote:
My puppet master is: disturbed1020
My Parent's named me: Davante Malicious Havard
I blew our this many candles: 20
People say i'm: Male
People think I'm: Strong, Friendly (when I know you), Distant
I like: Female
Dislikes Liars, Thieves, Cheaters
Bio: Davante has been a Major in the US Spec Ops forces since the age of 19. Enlisted after his mother and father kicked him out of home because of his love for guns and motorcycles. After enlisting he was given the opportunity to go in covert operations after he beat his Drill Sergeant's tests. Now that he has moved into covert opts he has been lurking in the shadows for a while
Im careing around: Sniper Rifle,2 1911 .45 pistols, KBAR, Motorcycle, Canteens of water, MRE's
Other: Bad Company by 5 Finger Death Punch
I am a Special Op's: Yes Rank 2

When i look in the mirror i see:User Image

Quote:
My puppet master is: Masonthe5
My Parent's named me: Mason Williams
People think I'm: Fun yet scary when serious
Dislikes: Zombies, death, and being alone
Bio: An Otaku is the last person you'd expect to be any form of a hero. Or to even survive the apocalypse. Well I did, surprisingly. I knew this day would come. But never in my lifetime. Sad thing is I lost my parents to this damn virus. Not sure about the rest of my family but I'll keep looking. For them and other survivors willing to save some people.
Im careing around: An M4 with dual drum clip, Colt1911, KA - BAR combat knife, and a metal pipe
Other: I wear black finger-less gloves, a white hooded vest with a black tank underneath, camo-pants tucked into combat boots. And this is my theme song
When i look in the mirror i see:
User Image

User Image

Quote:
My Parent's named me: Alice Project X
I blew our this many candles: 17
People say I'm: Female
People think I'm: Calm, Quick to kill,
I like: Both
Dislikes: People getting in her way, Zombies
Bio: Alice was created in the same facility as Project V. She adapts quickly to her surrounds in order to survive. If you are bitten she will not hesitate to kill you. Made and trained to be the perfect soldier, Alice fell short of their expectation since she still had emotions. She was able to escape the facility without being bitten but the same can't be said for the others.
I'm caring around: Water, Minimal food, Katana, Pistol, and Ammo
Other: She doesn't know much outside of what's needed to survive.
When I look in the mirror I see: <--------

Quote:
My puppet master is: xXAngelOfMidnightXx
My Parent's named me: Kyna Dawn Wicket
I blew our this many candles: 18
People think I'm: Harsh, and very blunt...even though I don't always mean it.
Dislikes Anyone who gets in between me and my goal, spicy food
Bio: I was separated from my family when I was very young, so I don't really have much of a past. Anyone who ever tried to get close to me always ended up hurt in some way, so I stopped trying to make friends. I'm completely self trained in the ways of martial arts and swordplay with a katana or a broadsword. I also have very versatile use of various other blades.
Im careing around: My katana, a few knives, food enough to carry me through on my own for a while,,,
When i look in the mirror i see: N/A She will show you.
Alfred_Rocker_Jones
My puppet master is: Alfred_Rocker_Jones
My Parent's named me: Joey McArthur
People think I'm: Disciplined, Militaristic, Easygoing
Dislikes: War, Hate
Bio: SSGT. McArthur, Joey
He joined the military right after high school to go and do something his family would never do. He went over seas 7 times and was awarded two purple hearts in the 82nd airborne. He is the best riflemen in his unit. On his last days of getting out was hard for him to leave. But the unit assured him he wasnt really leaving because they wanted to keep his paintings of all the places they had been. as skilled as he is with a rifle, he is just as good with a brush and paint. upon finally getting home he put all of his stuff in his new apartment and his rifle he got to take with him, in the closet. he could relax... or so he thought.
Im careing around: 1Assault pack with three MRE's, two canteens, one camel back. FLC (Fighting Load Carrier) with 8 fully loaded 20 round m16/m4 magazines. 1 M4A1 Carbine, Otis Gun Cleaner, 3 Pipe Bombs
Other: Citizen/Soldier 3 doors down
I am a Special Op's: Former United States Army Airborne, this would be level 1

Quote:
My puppet master is: A Lonely Leaf
My Parent's named me: Lilian Murphy
I blew our this many candles: 28
People think I'm: Kind, dependable, loyal, shy, inner strength. Lilian has been scarred in her life by past regrets, but finds strength to protect the only family she has left. She may seem weak, and a push over, but don't be surprised when her hot tongue lashes back. This woman no longer cares to be pushed around. She's going to do what she has to do, whatever, to do what is right and true in her heart.
Dislikes Repeating herself, stupid annoying people, leaving her mother alone, losing control
Bio: As a child, Lilian loved to watch detective shows. She wasn't the typical girl who played with dolls. She loved to stage cases around the house to solve and wanted to know everything. However, she had always lived under someone else's shadow. She was the middle child of three sisters. She wasn't the perfect student or daughter like her big sister Elizabeth or as pretty as her baby sister Maggie. Of course, Lillian could never get far away from her family living in a small town, as she did not have the income to move. Her elder sister was a successful CEO who had moved to the big city.

Growing up, she tried to work hard and get into journalism. After successfully earning her bachelor's degree, she started to intern in one of the few local tv stations in her home town. She was committed to doing the best that she could despite people not appreciating her. They always took advantage of her kindness. She just moved with her mother when the outbreak occurred.

At the onset of the outbreak, her superiors were caught in a wave of zombies. There was no way Lilian could reach them. She shifted gears immediately and headed to the retirement home, stealing the news van in the process. Her father had died thirteen years prior and she missed him dearly. Her mother was the only parent, but they were never really close.

Lilian's sister Maggie had moved to California and the family had not heard from her a lot. She was always too busy. Lilian stayed at the retirement home and boarded up the place as best as he could with what materials she had left. She's just trying to ride out the storm now.
Im careing around: News Van filled with audio and video equipment, microphone stand, video camera, rusted wrench.
I am a Special Op's: ( 0 MORE SLOTS OPEN!)

Dark Ryuu666
My puppet master is: Dark Ryuu666
My Parent's named me: Preston Redford
I blew our this many candles: 24
People think I'm: Caring, cautious, easy going, energetic, disciplined, and outspoken.
Likes: Cooking, camping, weapon maintenance, and reparing anything he can get his hands on.
Dislikes: Snobish people, hot heads, anyone that could get him killed.
Bio: Preston was born into a loving family with his mother, father and his two older sisters, his family never took to being social with others but it never bothered him. Preston had many friends growing up and before he knew it his highschool career was done and he was moving on in the world. He knew what he wanted to do, he wanted to become an engineer but it was obvious that it wasn't possible in his current economical situation, so he decided to join the military to gain his education, he didn't plan on being sent to a warzone though. It was to late by now, he had is orders and had to comply with them lest he be put on trial for mutiny. Torn by war, Preston was pulled back from the field and was given security detail but that suited him just fine, it would give him time to change his orders. Soon after his change to security the world as he knew it changed, he was thrown into a small group of soldiers who's only orders were to act as cannon fodder, but Preston was not about to sacrafice himself for no just cause. He faught and survived long enough to leave the facility and start surviving on his own. He shed his gear but kept only the essentials they had given him.
Im careing around: Glock 17 (9mm), half of a magazine in the pistol, a bag with three bottles of water and three MRE's.
I am a Special Op's: N/A

7,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Quote:
HAVE FUN POSTING AND DON'T DIE O_O!

7,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

~**Rae Maske Kinkio**~
Rank 1 Special Op's
Food & Water: Low.
Weapons:Silente gun, Sword, Two daggers and a chains

Quote:
Rae woke up and yawned,Rae groaned hearing slight moaning and bumping sounds on the abandoned shed "s**t" She silently cursed and got up grabbing her chains out of her motercycle bag.Rae looked out out of the little window seeing two zombies as she sighed and opened the door.The moment Rae opened the door they lundged at her she threw her chain at one of them and yanked on it oulling it to the ground as she walked over to the zombie in her chain's and sighed grabbing one of her daggers.Rae then stuck her dagger in the zombies head.She went for a towel in the shed to wipe off the blood as a zombie jumped on her.Rae struggled to get it off of her but after a few minutes she got the dead corpse off of her and broke its neck "Just to be safe" she growled and plunged her dagger into the rotting corpses head.Rae then grabbed the dagger and the towel and wiped it off.
After five minutes of resting she got up and jumped on her bike and started it. Rae rebbed the enjon twise and looked at the gas meeter "Low? how in the hell?" Rae sighed and then skid out of the shed leaving marks on the floor and took a sharp turn.Rae began to look for a gas station and a store to get some food and water as well as looking for any survivors.
User Image
Sitting at the cross roads waiting for what he was unsure. Looking all around he knew that something was not right. After returning from his last tour he found out the virus killed off his family and friends. Today though he knew something was going to happen. Looking at his motorcycle's gauges for the 100th time while sitting here he decided to start it up and start towards the next town. Driving down the road in his favorite apparel of all black with his hair pulled back and his trench coat on to hide what all he could hide. As he gets closer to the gas station just inside the city limits he realizes he needs gas and some supplies. Parking at the gas station he fills up and grabs some water and a pack of smokes. "Damn these little bastards." Turns and pulls his KBAR out and stabs a zombie in the head that came at him from behind. "Nothing like a kill in the morning."
User Image

It wasn't Mason's day really. He already had to kill his mom and step dad in order to survive. And seeing u couldn't access his parents gun safe he grabbed a metal pipe and headed to the nearest gun shop where he then got locked and loaded. Being prepared for this he knew he couldn't panic. So he just escaped reality and just started singing to himself No Rest for the Wicked as he walked the streets, looking for other survivors.
User Image
Walking out of the gas station and cleaning his KBAR, Davante, starts looking up and down the streets. Opening one pack of the cigs he bought he puts it in his mouth and lights it up. Hearing feint foot steps on the sidewalk behind him he stands calm and ready just in case its not human. His hearing is good enough and he doesn't hear any shuffling of the feet like the zombies he has encountered does. "Who's there?" he asks clearly and loudly in a military fashion. Waiting for his response he slides his KBAR back into its holder on his side and reaches his hands down to his drop leg holsters to his 2 military issued 1911 .45's.
User Image

Mason then heard someone's voice. He stopped singing and got his rifle at the ready as he then called out, "Friendly!" He said as he then turned the corner of the a gas station to see a blonde man with two guns at his sides, "Easy mate, I'm clean. There any other survivors with you?"
User Image
"That's a negative ghost rider. I heard you moving and you can never be too safe now." Turning slowly keeping hands on the holstered pistols. Looking at the man Davante shakes his head. "Man put that thing at the low guard. I don't need any bullet holes in me because of a hair trigger finger ya know?" Smiling and smoking on his cigarette he continues to stare.at this stranger. "How about you. Any survivors?"
Seeing as he was cool, Mason lowered his gun, "Negative, nothing but walkers since i woke up this morning. You have spare food? Or, if you want, we both can go look for some." He the went up to the guy extending his hand, "Name's Mason."
User Image
Standing in the military fashion Davante looks at Mason. "Name is Major Davante Haver, US Spec. Ops.." Looking at the guy he firmly grasps Mason's hand. "I have a spare ration here. Ever eat an M.R.E.? I'f not I will tell ya now its meant to be eaten in moderations, and whatever you do, do not chew the gum in it unless you wanna have bodily issues within the hour," stated Davante. "Follow me over here to the motorcycle." Reaching into the tank bag on his Kawasaki Ninja he pulls out one of many M.R.E.'s he had on the bike already. Standing there he opens his own M.R.E., "Don't fear I'm a good guy here, those shuffling little bastards is what ya gotta worry about. But not while I'm around."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff