• Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

~**Rae Maske Kinkio**~
Rank 1 Special Op's
Food & Water: Low.
Weapons:Silente gun, Sword, Two daggers and a chains

Quote:
Rae sighed and examined Alice in all reality rae had givin up the black op's space to give to Devante. Rae feels like she ows him for saving her life and she would do what ever he wanted to protect him like he did to her.Rae looked back at him and waved for him to get over here.Rae then looks at Devante and then Alice "Im going to the mini-mart" she said softly
User Image
Follows Rae but looks at her differently. "Why Rae? And Commander told me about the Black Ops. position. Why to that too?" Looking at her intently and following. Still smoking on his cigarette he looks at his mags for his pistols. Tonight is going to be a long night for him. "Rae you need to tell me what all is going on."

Naughty Warrior

"I am in no way injured Superior Rae.Any wounds I had, have long since heal." Alice explained plainly. Being number ten in a series of 'failures' did have its perks. Healing quickly being only one of them."Allow me to accompany you. I am under your rank after all."Alice stated. As blonde male aproched them Alice again acted as she had been taught."Hello sir, I am Alice. Unranked military personel."
"No need for formalities here Alice. You can call me Davante." Looking over at Rae and smiling. "I was never big on formalities, when I was enlisted with the Army before the most recent jobs I received by them I always told my platoon when superiors were around to be formal but when we are in the field or alone on PTO to call me Davante. The only sir in my family was my father." Smiling politely Davante extended his hand. "What type of injuries did you receive that have healed? And how sure are you that nothing can be of harm from the injuries?"

7,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

~**Rae Maske Kinkio**~
Rank 1 Special Op's

Quote:
Rae Listened to Devante and sighed "Because i can" She sighed, she did not want to tell why she had to stay alive as well as alice no matter what happened as she shook her head and smiled. I'm going to go get some food alice can ride with me and the other mand will try to fit on your motercycle..Rae walked off to the mini-mart trying not to frown as she yawned and walked into the mini-mart she took her gun rose it over her head and hit the bell to see if there where any zombies in the store

OOC: Hey guys sorry but try to keep your picture up with your posts so people that read this will know who you are, thanks smile
User Image
Looking at Rae and seeing her look Davante walks up behind her and grabs her gently by the arm. "Look, it has been years and now I think is the time to finally open up and tell me exactly whats going on. This has been one mind ******** after another with me. I am trying to understand this all." Looking worried Davante releases her arm and walks into the mini mart with his KBAR at the ready. Rummaging through Davante finds canned goods and dried packaged goods. "Hey after we get this stuff here we need to go find a gun shop or something so we can stock on ammo to last us til we can get somewhere that I need us to go. The reason we need to go is so I can grab some items that can be used. Its only about 200 miles north of here. Plus we will have a good ole time there. Maybe it'll bring back some memories." Saddened Davante grabs his head and rubs right at the temples where his head was aching from the flashbacks.

7,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

~**Rae Maske Kinkio**~
Rank 1 Special Op's

Quote:
Rae Listened to Devante and sighed "Alice is a project X and she carry's my blood.A type of antidote of some sorts but they have to be bittin not dead" She sighed again, Rae walked over and got some water enough fdor three days and then went over to the food section.
User Image
"Well that does make a bit more sense now that something was explained a little." Davante looked at Rae. "Why didn't u ever tell me this before now?" Looking at the rest of the stock inside the deserted mini mart. "Oh well damn I ain't seen these in a while." Davante grabs at the Monster Energy drinks. "This will make a good morning starter along with the 5 hour energies I found." Standing at the entrance to make sure nothing came in through the front door. Looking out towards Masons direction Davante stands there waiting patiently. Out of the corner of his eye Davante noticed some movement to his 3 o'clock. "You may wanna hurry Rae."
User Image

As the two talked Mason got tired of being silent as he then interrupted, "Excuse me. Look I don't know what the hell your talking about. But could we at least talk somewhere less out in the open? Hopefully a place where they have food, I'm starving." He said looking at both the man and woman.

7,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

~**Rae Maske Kinkio**~
Rank 1 Special Op's

Quote:
Rae nodded and jumped over the counter and broke the class wall with her hand ."Last Marb carton" she said quickly as she grabbed his hand and started to run "Alice you take the guy and get on Davante's motercycle well share mine!" Rae screamed slightly while running "No time to argue lets go" Rae hopped on the front starting her enjon as she rebbed it and left her helemet.She then began to skid out of the Gas station with Davante in the back.
User Image
Grabbing hold of the last carton of Marlboro's and Grabbing some Camels he saw on the way out he is running to get there fast. "Hope you know how to drive this. I prefer my ride a lil better because I am in control of it." Jumping on the back and readying his pistols Davante grabs hold of her after setting the cartons between his legs and wrapping one arm around Rae's waist so he can have his open hand for firing. "Just get up about 5 miles and then stop and we can get everything situated so we can have you and Alice together and me and Mason on the same bike so we don't have any awkward moments." Shooting one zombie directly in the head with a hollow point he sees straight through the bastards head.
User Image

Mason chuckled at Davante, "Look I may be new to the Navy but I've had rations before. And I'm quite familiar with the laxative gum." He then chuckled as he prepared the food, "I tricked a friend of mine to chew 'em. Hated me for a while." As he took his first bite he said, "Look, I know better than anyone that this is the last place we would want to be. Now I know a place where there are abandoned bunkers. But before we head there we should gather a lot more food. These are good but they wont last forever." He said as he took a few more bites of his food, "So you think you can hold off on your reunion for just a little while longer?"

7,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

~**Rae Maske Kinkio**~
Rank 1 Special Op's

Quote:
Rae Listened to him and laughed "One you have to know i skid on purpose you should know im a adrenaline junkie by now, and two. Akward moment's?" Rae rose an eyebrow and shook her head seppeding up the streets to where he said. "Eaither way Davante, theres going to be awkward moments" Her hair preactically flowing in his face as they rode to the five mile mark she skid to a stop and hopped off looking at the sun as she sighed and gave off an irratated moan "Damn it it's to hot" She sighed and got off the now standing bikes as she sighed and walked over to Davante and looked at him "Alright we need to find a small shack or something. She said looking around.
User Image
"Awkward moments are inevitable but still the adrenalin junkie in you is just about as bad as me but still I need to be on my ride so I can be comfortable." Chuckling a little he looks at her. "Why is it that fate put us here at this point right now?" Standing next to Rae waiting on Mason and Alice he reaches into his pocket and pulls out his cigs and zippo. Davante took out 2 cigarettes and lit em both. "Here ya go", he stated as he handed her the cigarette. Smoking and waiting Davante was thinking about the past with Rae. "Can you believe its only been 2 years since the "death" happened? I remember it as if it was yesterday; and I do regret that I couldn't tell you what was going on, but you know how it is." Standing there unaware that he put his arm around Rae he was right by her side with his pistol in his hand. "I swear I know its hot and I'm sorry that you have to deal with looking at me like this." Davante took off his shirt and unzipped the pants legs of his black pants to turn them to shorts exposing his combat boots and his empty boot knife holster. His lean muscles and his tattooed upper torso gleaming from the sweat due to heat.

7,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

~**Rae Maske Kinkio**~
Rank 1 Special Op's

Quote:
Rae nodded and started to smoke her ciggerette as she looked at him and rose on of her eyebrows.Rae didn't really mind nor bother to tell him. Yes, it is hot and your lucky you can do that" Rae pressed her lips together forming a thin white line as she sighed and looked up into the clouds "The sky looks so peacful but when i look back down. It shocks me into reality" Rae took another hit of her cammel and nodded as she stood there looking up at the sky.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff