7,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

~**Rae Maske Kinkio**~
Rank 1 Special Op's
Food & Water: Low.
Theme song!/Feelings: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2RnkkLuOuo NEW Theme Song!
Weapons:Silent gun, Sword, Two daggers and a chains

Quote:
Rae was shocked he had said that she sat in silence as she grabbed her ribcage and groaned out in pain dubbling over to her knees as she gasped for air she looked up at devante and nodded at him.

User Image
Quote:
Angel's face wen't gost white as she saw Rae dubble over in pain she ran to her side as much as she could "Rae!" Angel had tears welling up in her eyes as she looked at Devante.

4,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Clareese the fallen heiress

User Image

Clareese climbed out of her car and looked around at the group and sighed in annoyance. I cant believe i'm going to have to work with the military She said as she walked towards Rae and the little girl with her You ok there? she asked as she sat next to the girls smiling weakly at them
User Image
Looking at Angel he calmly tried to explain what has happened and that Rae will be okay before long. "Angel sweetie look, Rae got hurt trying to hurt the things that are after all of us. She got thrown off her bike into something. Her ribs are hurt, she will be in pain for a little while but with her ribs wrapped up like I have them and the medication I'm going to give her she will be okay. I promise you that." Looking at Clareese, "Take Angel and comfort her please while I do this. And that comment about working with the military was not really called for. Yes we are military but we are also humans. We are doing this out of the kindness of our heart. And what's your issue with the military anyway?" Looking a little offended at the comment about having to work with the military. "Rae I'm going to give you a shot of morphine to ease the pain and for you to get some rest. Someone will be with you at all times while I am on my bike sweetie. I promise all will be okay and you need this. You know how the procedures go. Its mandatory that you have the pain medication for the first few hours." Grabbing a needle and a bottle of morphine he starts getting the syringe filled with the right amount of the medication.

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
User ImageLilian listened to the commotion outside through the window of her side. She waited for her mom to get back to sleep and watched over her until she felt the convoy come to a stop. She heard voices again. The blonde was back. So, she opened the door and stepped out. When she was out, she closed the door and went to where a new purple haired woman was and a little girl.

"Hey there darling," she said, and smiled to the little girl.

7,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

~**Rae Maske Kinkio**~
Rank 1 Special Op's
Theme song!/Feelings: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2RnkkLuOuo NEW Theme Song!

Quote:
Rae closed her eyes as she pushed the morphine away "No" She said sternly as she shot her head twords Lilian "Hey Lilian, i went and broke my ribs" Rae said softly with a hint of alot of pain in her voice..

User Image
Quote:
Angel Shook her head and cried out "I'm not leaving my new Mommy!" Rae said in a cry as she crawled back up and laid on Rae's arm.Angel shot her head up as she heard another girl come she smiled "H-Hi" Rae said clinging to Rae's arm.
User Image

Mason quickly ran over to Rae and examined her, "Okay she has at most three broken ribs. I'll take her to the truck and see what I can do." He said as he picked her up princess style and took her over to the truck where the medic was.

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
User ImageLilian heard the painful cry and moved to consul Rae. Her smiled softened on the woman. Rae explained how she had injured herself. The little girl had taken Rae as a surrogate, a sad thing indeed.

She saw Mason come up. Lilian came down to the girl's height. "She's going to be ok, don't you worry. I'm Lilian," she said, and held out her hand. "Would you like to meet my mother," she asked, hoping to take care of the girl for a little while until Rae got the attention she needed.
User Image

Mason rolled his eyes. He knew she meant well. But she was in pain so now wasn't the time, "She has up to three broken ribs. Davante gave her some Morphine so she'll be fine till you patch her up."

7,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

~**Rae Maske Kinkio**~
Rank 1 Special Op's

Quote:
Rae bit her bottom lip. "What i want to do is get back to the car and get some rest, Mason" She said in an irratated voice, not at him but that she was tierd and no one was letting her sleep.

4,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Clareese the fallen heiress

User Image

Clareese smiled at the young girl as she sat down next to the girl name Rae Hey there sweetheart she said smiling gently at the girl
User Image
Looking at Rae. "You like it or not you are getting the Morphine. You will get rest then and Angel will be alright. We all will be alright." Taking her arm and inserting the needle and pumping her full of the morphine to ease the pain knowing she was going to hate him for doing it regardless of what she wished. "This is for your own good Rae. I'm sorry." Kissing her forehead he got up went outside of the transport and started smoking.

7,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

~**Rae Maske Kinkio**~
Rank 1 Special Op's

Quote:
Rae looked at devante with betrayel in her eyes as she looked away from him her eyes getting droopy the last thing she remembered to do was lock the back door so no one could get in to give her any more morphine after this.
User Image

Mason looked around. He then turned to Davante, "I do believe I saw a road sign that said there's a hotel close by. We all could use some rest. And if we are, might as well sleep in comfort." He said with a shrug and a smirk.
User Image
"We can rest there but what if something comes at us out of nowhere like it has happened so much to us already." Looking around and realizing it wasn't too far off. Smoking his cigarette he contemplated the whole ordeal to weigh options. Unfortunately in his mind they needed to continue and just take turns sleeping in the transports and in vehicles because they needed to get to New York as soon as possible to be honest. His hair still free and flowing all around his head down his back and in his face he just was stuck having to think. And with Rae's look in her eyes after he gave her the morphine he was mad at himself. "Damn it all to hell Mason. When Rae wakes we need to have a conference about it because there is too many different options and some better than others. I mean I know there is the comfort level but there are the unknowns and the schedule we are on." Still smoking he was stuck having to sit and wait it out.

7,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

~**Rae Maske Kinkio**~
Rank 1 Special Op's

Quote:
Rae had finally woken up from her dead sleep as she grabbed her stomach 'Morphine always makes me sick' she said to herself with venom in her voice Rae then held her rib cage feeling the morphine leaving her system she groaned remembering Devante give her it she glared up at the roof of the car as she placed her arm over her face. 'I'm never going after someone like that again' she said scolding herself for letting the tank hurt her.Even know the tank was a big a** mutated thing she felt she had let her guard down.Rae closed her eyes and opened them moving her arm she remembered her iPod was in her jacket she sat up with a painful groan she put her earphones in her ear's and put on the song. (You should probably click her theme song it's what shes listening to)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff