Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Phantom

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Athlete 50
User Image

Soren continued to run until she saw she was surrounded. She got dual knives out and was about to fight until she saw Milo shoot at the remailing men. When he yells for her to get in the car she had no choice but to do that. She gets in the car and waits for him to drive away

"Thanks i guess i guess those guys might be bounty hunters...anyway sorry for my absence...i needed to think about a few things. So whats going on?"

Greedy Capitalist

9,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

User Image

M I L O

__________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________

You can't go out alone like that, boss. Well we're on the way to this base I'm hoping for us to make as our main. It's incredible. I already investigated it for any enemies. It's cleared. The car was fairly quiet. Milo, and Soren weren't the most talkative people around. We're approaching it right now. He drives up the drive way and parks infront of the front doors of the base. Stepping out of the car he walks over to open the passenger side for Soren. Let's go take a look. Walking up ahead being in Second Command he was expected to help the grand boss, opening all doors for her. Walking to the front door he opened it showing her the way inside.

__________ __________

Lonely Phantom

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Athlete 50
User Image

"Well i had errands to run and i had things i needed to catch up on."

Soren looks at him when he mentions a new base

"I see...usually i would kill people who would make decions like that with out consulting me...but...seeing that i have been absent i wont blame you. Besides your my second in command. It's your job to take command when i can't so i guess i should be thankful...i guess i'll raise your pay for 2 months if this little base is as good as you say."

When they get to the base she steps out and looks around

"Hm...it looks ok...i want to look at the interior more than the out side"

6,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Junior 100
"It's easier when they count us out,"

User Image
☯ Dane Talorik ☯
"Leader of the Grey Wolves"

Dane stepped outside, expecting his brother but instead he found Milo with the leader of the black gang. Well, this could help their alliance quite a bit. He tugged his semi-automatic down from his shoulder and simply peppered the area where the girl was standing with bullets. Several went into her left knee, and one into her right. He watched her crumple to the ground as pulled out his phone. He would need to call Everlyn in a bit. "MISA! Go play with our new guest!" he called, simply turning on his heel and walking right back inside the house. What a stupid leader, following Milo here.

☯OOC: ☯

"Because they'll never see us coming."

Invisible Sex Symbol

Misa Black Moon

User Image

♫ Perhaps, it is time to die?

╔══════════════╗

Misa bounced out of the house, the excitement clear in her eyes. "A guest? Isn't this little miss Nakamura from the Black Ravens?" She ran back into the house, and came back out in an instant with a syringe in her hand. "This should put you to sleep for at least a couple of hours... Let's see how much you like being sedated." Misa jabbed the needle into Nakamura's arm, injecting the formula into her veins. Lifting the Black Raven leader, Misa let out a little grunt. "A computer hacker like me is not supposed to do heavy lifting." She quietly muttered to herself. Carrying Nakamura into the military base, she took her into one of the secret rooms Misa had designed. This one was for people that disobeyed, or got on Misa's nerves. She strapped little miss Nakamura onto the table which was bolted on the ground, and smiled wickedly. "This should be fun!" Misa carefully reached for the scalpel nearest to her. "I promise to leave some lasting scars! The Black Ravens never were better than the Wolves."

╚══════════════╝

{ooc:}

6,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Junior 100

User Image
☯ Dane Talorik ☯

Dane dialed his phone, hearing it pick up on the other end. Perfect! "Hello Everlyn, we've just done something very nice for you," he told the leader of the white gang, before hearing a scream come from where Misa was at. He sighed and covered the phone, walking up stairs and into the room. He took Misa's pistol from her pocket and simply shot the black leader in the head to shut her up, "I'm on the phone!" he complained, before returning to his phonecall with Everlyn. "Yeah, sorry about that."

Lonely Phantom

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Athlete 50
User Image

Rukino looked around then she saw a blue haired boy walk out. She was about to ask who the man was until she saw the boy take his gun out. She was about to fight when she felt herself get shot multiple times. She falls to the ground and looks at Milo

"What the hell...is the meaning of this...you b*****d?!"

She then felt herself drugged then felt she got shot again. Soon she then passes out

(EDITED)

Greedy Capitalist

9,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

User Image

M I L O

Milo smiled in deep morbid pleasure seeing his 'boss' collapsed and drugged. Milo watched as she was taken step by step through the detailed planning of Wolf gang. The sudden bullet Dane fired into her head as she was in a coma confirmed she wouldn't be waking up. Silly girl. Finding the sight of her dead made him laugh maniacly. Don't touch her cleaner, he snarled seeing the man about to put her body away. We're going to give this to a friend. He grabbed her hair and dragged the corpses down the stairs leaving a trail of blood and slight brain matter. Throwing her body outside the front doors he awaited Everlyn. Look at you now, like a worthless mutt on the floor... No offense Fluffy. I was never on your team.. Wasn't even thinking about joining White. But why am I telling you this, you're dead. And never coming back.

__________ __________

Lonely Phantom

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Athlete 50
(Wait...my character is dead? Isnt that godmodding?)

Invisible Sex Symbol

E
verlynмariaмariℓyn

User Image

ஐ I’m only trying to purify the world, is that so bad? ஐ

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Everlyn picked up her phone again. "What? Nakamura? You guys have Nakamura?" She instantly raced out to her motorcycle, only pausing to grab her helmet. Racing out to the Wolf territory, she never paused to question if this was a trap. "I have my pistols, and a cell phone. They wouldn't dare. Plus we're allies." She tried to convince herself that they wouldn't try to kill her. When she stopped at the front of the building, she saw Nakamura lying on the ground. "How did you manage this? The Nakamura I knew wouldn't go down without a fight." She realized that she had already started to speak in the past tense while referring to Nakamura.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Simplicity is bliss, what more can I say?

6,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Luna Knight of Darkness
(Wait...my character is dead? Isnt that godmodding?)

[[Well you see, because of several instances of godmodding we've decided to kill of your character. You've godmodded at lest 4 times since I've joined, then got mad at us for pointing it out, replied in other rps but not ours, came back and godmodded more. You also wanted to be a 'solo' gang, and have repeatedly taken on people armed with guns (groups of them) while you are only one person with a knife and have come out victorious. There have been several complaints about it, and as mods of this forum we've killed your character.

The higher ups in wolf gang (Lost and I) along with the awesome creator of this forum are mods and, well, this is what happens to people who break the rules.
We are gangs after all.]]

6,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Junior 100

User Image
☯ Dane Talorik ☯

"Oh, and I should also tell you that now we're getting serious. It was somewhat nice knowing you though," he told her over the phone, before hanging up. Milo could handle it. He called in a few cleaners to fix up the mess in the house, and sent a sniper to keep an eye on Milo and Everlyn, just in case. You could never be too safe.

Greedy Capitalist

9,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

User Image

M I L O

Looking up from Soren's dead body the sounds of Everlyn motorcycle caught his attention. Quickly raising his weapons he begins to open fire without much context towards Everlyn. Treaty was off, just the way Milo liked it. Taking cover behind Dane's Audi he blindfires until he thinks he hit her. Peeking from the hood of the car she was still firing back. The intense rush of Black Leader dead caused his aim to go terribly off. Behind the car he took a breath, and stands up more focused on his accuracy and fires. Fortunately that shot landed, hitting Everlyn in the arm.

__________ __________

Invisible Sex Symbol

E
verlynмariaмariℓyn

User Image

ஐ I’m only trying to purify the world, is that so bad? ஐ

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Everlyn started to turn her motorcycle around when the shots started to pepper the area around her. But apparently she didn't turn fast enough. A bullet caught her straight in the arm, biting her lip hard, she raced out of the Wolf territory and into the neutral clearing. I can't go further than this... She thought to herself. Pulling out her cellphone, she called the person she knew was closest to here. Cern. Hopefully he'll have sobered up. She hit the speed dial button, and waited for him to pick up. "Cern! You can't go into Wolf territory, they've called the treaty off. They opened fire on me. I can't... I've been shot. I'm in the neutral clearing. Can you come help me?"

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Simplicity is bliss, what more can I say?

6,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Junior 100
"Soon we'll eclipse the Black Gang,"

User Image
✰ Cern Talorik ✰
"The Brains of the White Gang"

Cern got Everlyn's call and turned around- he had sobered a bit on the way to Dane's base. Enough to know that it was not a good idea. He ran as fast as he could to the nuetral spot, glad he was nearby. He saw Everlyn bleeding and ran up to her, pulling a small first aid kit out of his jacket and running up to her. "Let me take a look," he told her, gently grabbing her arm so he could examine it. Luckily the bullet passed cleanly through her arm. He gingerly disinfected it and wound a small bandage around it, which would have to do until they got back to base.

✰OOC: ✰

"Then we'll rule this city."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas