2,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Regular 100

User Image

M I L O

__________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________

His calm surface felt like it was about to crack, Everlyn ever so annoying and effective because he knew she was completely correct. I mean, just look how they both dress. It's like a gang leader fad. After a pause of silence to rethink how much of what she said was right he looks back up at her. That is true. The gang's been rather slow nowadays. But once Nakamura dies I'd have to be leader, and I prefer to stay second. Milo felt more and more irritated by Everlyn standing there. It'd be hard to tell but Milo's physiologically unstable and easy to push over.
Yeah sure, I don't know why shes not responding. Come inside. Stepping aside Milo invites her in, not sure what Boss would say about that but Milo didn't really mind. The atmosphere felt tense, but Everlyn's opened persona and his closed personality contrasted adding alot more gravity to the situation in Milo's eyes.

__________ __________

Invisible Sex Symbol

E
verlyn мariaмariℓyn

ஐ I’m only trying to purify the world, is that so bad? ஐ

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Everlyn smiled. "Sure, I guess I'll come in. My gang members are still resting up from last night's mission anyhow. I have time." She stepped into the room, and realized that the last time she had been here must have been months ago. "Nakamura?" She risked a glance at Milo. He was known for being mentally unstable, and not liking her very much. "Anyways, how come you seem to detest me so much? I don't seem to recall a moment where I did you any harm."

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Simplicity is bliss, what more can I say?
{ooc:}

2,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Regular 100

User Image

M I L O

I do detest you. There wasn't a point of lying to her. You seem witty, manipulative. Besides that it'd only make sense to not like you since we're afterall on opposing teams. Besides those two reasons he couldn't find a good reason to exactly hate her. Maybe it's his natural behavior to dislike everyone, or not be the social type. His behavior was very similar to a cat, sleep, stare at things, be grumpy. I wonder where Boss is. Tell me, what was that mission you were doing anyways? I haven't been on one in awhile, I'd like to hear a story. Milo tried to stall time, wondering where his Boss could be. And Everlyn, we're opposing gangs. What a odd question to ask. It's almost a certainty we're going to have the intent of killing each other eventually.

__________ __________

Invisible Sex Symbol

E
verlyn мariaмariℓyn

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Everlyn shrugged. "Well, you know, it's the usual mission. Life threatening. We came back successful though. We actually have a confrontation with the Moonlight clan, they aren't as scary as they look. Well, at least it sure didn't seem that way." She shot him a grin. "You don't have to be so grumpy all the time, you just listed a bunch of my good attributes, so I don't see why I should be disliked because of them!"

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Lonely Phantom

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Athlete 50
User Image

Soren listens to the whole conversation. She sneaks out of the kitchen and throws a knife that was so close to cutting Everlyns face.

"My oh my...i see you are resorting to your usual dirty tatics. If you want a second in command then find your own. Besides you inherited your daddy's gang...the least you can do is work for it instead of being the sleezy snake you usually are...'

Soren spoke in a very cold and soft manner that almost made her sound like a child

"other than my second in command what do you want?"

She looked at Milo and gives him a look that said 'get out of here'

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Anastasia.Katya.Reshetnichenko.

Beauty isn't everything, It's the only thing.

User Image

The target was within sight. She smirked as she pointed her sniper towards the target's head. A pause...Then a shot that spiraled into the target's head. If her target had been innocent, she might would have given silent praise before pulling the trigger. But this person was a traitor, having taken advantage of their kindness, and it was her duty of an assassin, the executor, to exterminate traitors and other gang members. She brought her face away from her sniper and smiled radiantly like a child given a bag of candy.
                    "Mission accomplished." a heavily accented voice rang out softly to herself. Along with the sound of this woman's voice, the sound of light footsteps followed. The night was quite calm, the sound of a single car passing by the Russian woman and showing a quick profile with their headlights.
                    It was a cacuasian woman, but not a pale one at that. She was lusiously tan, not a single flaw could be seen on any part of her skin. Her hair was a rare cream color, matching her rare attitude for a woman. And if you looked close enough, you would notice that her eyes were a deep brown, making her look as if she were literally from the fifties. It was definitely different from the way most women looked now a days.
                    She smirked before gathering up her favorite weapon and heading out. Down in the streets, people gathered, gawking at the dead corpse that used to consist of a soul. Some people gagged. The only thing Anastasia thought about was when she was going to get back to base. She was starting to get hungry. After a twenty five minute walk, the young woman finally reached the base of the Black Gang and went inside.
                    I'm back. Where is everyone?" the heavy accented voice called out, the sound of heels following the voice as it spoke.

2,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Regular 100

User Image

M I L O

Seeing Boss's harsh glare Milo took it to back off. Leaving them two to kill each other, or make out or whatever they do he decided to go back up to his room. As he walked up the stairs to his room, completely ignoring the two gang leaders possibly ending violently he sees Anastasia. Hello there. Waving with with two fingers. Seeing as she came back from a mission he remembered he had an urgent shower to do. Milo was a bit of a neat freak, liking his life in a grid order with timing he was about to miss his afternoon shower. The boss and.. her friend are 'talking' and I'm going to my room. You haven't missed much. He said, slamming his door shut, cutting off whatever was happening outside his door.

__________ __________ brb.

Invisible Sex Symbol

E
verlyn мariaмariℓyn

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Everlyn growled at Nakamura. "Nice to see you again, missed you lots too! It's not like your loyal lapdog was going anywhere. Anyways, I came to rekindle our long lost flame of friendship. Sorry if I wanted to break off generations of bad blood, and bury the hatchet so to speak! Do you not remember your childhood Nakamura? We used to be pretty good friends." She plucked the knife off the wall, and dropped it next to her. "I'm the one who plays dirty huh? Expect I'm the one that's weaponless and defenseless, and your throwing knives at my head for suggesting our gangs kiss and make up?"

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Lonely Phantom

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Athlete 50
User Image

"Sorry but i know better than to trust you. Besides your the one who broke off our friendship. And the stunt you were trying to pull also promts me even more not to trust you"

She just gave her a cruel look as she spoke

Invisible Sex Symbol

E
verlyn мariaмariℓyn

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Everlyn narrowed her eyes at her former childhood friend. "If you'd so kindly recall, after I inherited this gang, you started a gang and led an attack against us. So I could only do what was best for my gang, which was break off our friendship." She wanted to load her gun and shoot, but there wouldn't be any use, besides, she was on enemy ground now. "You do realize that we are the two top gangs in this city? We could dominate everything, and yet, you keep your gang under lock and key, at home, doing nothing. I've already claimed two thirds of the city, since your gang has been so inactive."

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

2,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Regular 100
{{ooc; we almost got all teh spots filled. pftchyeah sweet. }}

Invisible Sex Symbol

Lost Monarchy
{{ooc; we almost got all teh spots filled. pftchyeah sweet. }}

[{Haha, all the big roles anyhow. Civilians and cops are still welcome to join whenever. ^w^}]

6,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Junior 100
[[And here I am =3 Just makin' m' post format. Thanks for the PM lost, otherwise I wouldn't have found this place XD]]

6,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Junior 100
"Soon we'll eclipse the Black Gang,"

User Image
✰ Cern Talorik ✰
"The Brains of the White Gang"

Cern simply walked into the base of the black gang, seeing as they had left the door unlocked. He had noted that his leader had traveled here (he was very techy, and had simply stuck tracking devices on the most important people in the gang). He noticed that the two had their weapons at the ready and pulled out his own twin pistols, one in each hand and both pointed at the black gang leader. "Ma'am," he spoke, adressing his leader, "We need you back at base," he informed her. They had a raid planned for tonight and she was supposed to lead it. "We don't have much time to associate with this..." he paused, looking for the correct word to describe the Blank Gang, "Filth." Cern had a deep seated hatred of the black gang for killing his best (and at the time only) friend.

✰OOC: Hope you don't mind that I jumped right in here. ✰

"Then we'll rule this city."

Quotable Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
Graham typed away on his computer, hacking was a simple matter for him, it was just a matter of blowing through firewalls if he did his job well no one would even know that he had hacked their system till monthes later. With one final tap on his enter button his screen went black then broke into 12 frames each a specific camera to the building, he had now complete control of the alarms, the security system and camera's. They were like putty in his hand. With a puff of his cigarette he let out a light chuckle, like he had always lived by. "They'll never know I was there until i'm long gone... Or their dead."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff