Welcome to Gaia! ::

((Alucard's post to me))

Landry looked at the view screen...

Sir, there is no "Impossible" Anything can happen. Numbers do not dictate the outcome of a battle. Only the leaders, and I have faith in your commanding.

He looked back towards Commander Anderson...His response to Anderson's question,

Yes sir. Go in and kill anything that moves...and isn't a marine. Got it.

Landry waited for Anderson to turn back to the viewscreen before moving out. He moved quickly, with a purpose, running towards his team's headquarters.

He took the elevator down to Orbital Drop Bay 1, where his team was waiting...

Upon arriving the floor, the elevator doors opened, revealing a giant hangar, with the opening in the ground, and orbital drop shields on catwalks, ready for deployment. A group of soldiers moved across the ground, walking around the giant opening, the men looking like ants against the hole, Another group was standing near a door, wearing Black SpecOps Drop armor, along with another group surrounding them, wearing Standard Drop armor. This was his unit. His group. His men.

Walking to the lift, he stood on it, and the weight recognition unit (WRU) acknowledged the weight change and activated the lift. It moved downwards, quickly, and he hopped off just before he hit bottom. Walking to his men, he fixed his hair again and then stopped in front of the men.

Attention men! We have a new mission. We are to drop to the nearby planet and take care of any Jaffra resistance. Our orders are different than any others in the sense that we are to hold our ground at the LZ. No wondering. No following, just kep the LZ secured. Set up any stationary defenses, Machine guns, mobile units anything. I want everyone to get their gear and meet up on the catwalks. Once up there, move to your designated drop unit, and set up for Orbital Drop. Move out!

He followed his own orders and went into the room tey stood in front of, the Orbital Drop Armory. Inside were lockers full of weapons, armor, ammo, and anything else you could think of. He grabbed his Gauss Rifle, a bunch of ammo, and some medkits, placeing the ammo into pockets in his armor and the rest in his pack. The medkits were set in their positions on the armor, and his weapon attached via wire to his pack. This set up the armor to show a HUD, informing the user of his ammo, Heart-rate, Stance, and Mental status. Moving back out, he went to the lift, moving upwards and getting off at the top.

He walked towards his ship, a shield with the signal of Commander on it, signaling the others that this was the commander of the unit. Moving to the branch to it, he stepped onto it, attaching the shield to his armor, and securing it upon the bar. In moments, his squad had filled up and secured their shields. Placing his helmet upon his armor, his men followed his order, and he sent a signal to detach and drop towards the planet underneath.

A series of hisses and clicks marked the ending of the attachment of these shields to the ship, and each member dropped off on their own. The commander was away first, then one followed, then another and then another, slowly letting off each soldier into the dark abyss below, only inhabited by a lone planet...

Landry was the closest one to the planet, and he shot to the surface quickly. His men followed suit, and they all went through the atmosphere, and the shields started darkening up as the atmosphere heated it and charred the shields.

Once Landry hit 50,000 feet, his shield detached and discarded itself, and the atmosphere now let him go through without burning. The soldiers' shields each dropped off one by one, letting the men enter free fall.

The men reached 1000 feet without any engagement, and their thrusters started shooting, slowing the men down considerably, and then once they were slow enough to deploy parachutes, they did so, and they were slowed down considerably.

After minutes of floating, they landed, crouching and then moving to cover, pressing a button to release the weapons and then grabbing them. They all were near marines, and some mechs were present.

((Ok, this is my first drop, so if anything needs to be changed, or added, tell me. Also, I want to know if I can use the Gauss mkIII or not. If I can, great, if I can't no big deal. But yeah, just tell me if anything needs to be added or changed.))
6pack1
((Alucard's post to me))

Landry looked at the view screen...

Sir, there is no "Impossible" Anything can happen. Numbers do not dictate the outcome of a battle. Only the leaders, and I have faith in your commanding.

He looked back towards Commander Anderson...His response to Anderson's question,

Yes sir. Go in and kill anything that moves...and isn't a marine. Got it.

Landry waited for Anderson to turn back to the viewscreen before moving out. He moved quickly, with a purpose, running towards his team's headquarters.

He took the elevator down to Orbital Drop Bay 1, where his team was waiting...

Upon arriving the floor, the elevator doors opened, revealing a giant hangar, with the opening in the ground, and orbital drop shields on catwalks, ready for deployment. A group of soldiers moved across the ground, walking around the giant opening, the men looking like ants against the hole, Another group was standing near a door, wearing Black SpecOps Drop armor, along with another group surrounding them, wearing Standard Drop armor. This was his unit. His group. His men.

Walking to the lift, he stood on it, and the weight recognition unit (WRU) acknowledged the weight change and activated the lift. It moved downwards, quickly, and he hopped off just before he hit bottom. Walking to his men, he fixed his hair again and then stopped in front of the men.

Attention men! We have a new mission. We are to drop to the nearby planet and take care of any Jaffra resistance. Our orders are different than any others in the sense that we are to hold our ground at the LZ. No wondering. No following, just kep the LZ secured. Set up any stationary defenses, Machine guns, mobile units anything. I want everyone to get their gear and meet up on the catwalks. Once up there, move to your designated drop unit, and set up for Orbital Drop. Move out!

He followed his own orders and went into the room tey stood in front of, the Orbital Drop Armory. Inside were lockers full of weapons, armor, ammo, and anything else you could think of. He grabbed his Gauss Rifle, a bunch of ammo, and some medkits, placeing the ammo into pockets in his armor and the rest in his pack. The medkits were set in their positions on the armor, and his weapon attached via wire to his pack. This set up the armor to show a HUD, informing the user of his ammo, Heart-rate, Stance, and Mental status. Moving back out, he went to the lift, moving upwards and getting off at the top.

He walked towards his ship, a shield with the signal of Commander on it, signaling the others that this was the commander of the unit. Moving to the branch to it, he stepped onto it, attaching the shield to his armor, and securing it upon the bar. In moments, his squad had filled up and secured their shields. Placing his helmet upon his armor, his men followed his order, and he sent a signal to detach and drop towards the planet underneath.

A series of hisses and clicks marked the ending of the attachment of these shields to the ship, and each member dropped off on their own. The commander was away first, then one followed, then another and then another, slowly letting off each soldier into the dark abyss below, only inhabited by a lone planet...

Landry was the closest one to the planet, and he shot to the surface quickly. His men followed suit, and they all went through the atmosphere, and the shields started darkening up as the atmosphere heated it and charred the shields.

Once Landry hit 50,000 feet, his shield detached and discarded itself, and the atmosphere now let him go through without burning. The soldiers' shields each dropped off one by one, letting the men enter free fall.

The men reached 1000 feet without any engagement, and their thrusters started shooting, slowing the men down considerably, and then once they were slow enough to deploy parachutes, they did so, and they were slowed down considerably.

After minutes of floating, they landed, crouching and then moving to cover, pressing a button to release the weapons and then grabbing them. They all were near marines, and some mechs were present.

((Ok, this is my first drop, so if anything needs to be changed, or added, tell me. Also, I want to know if I can use the Gauss mkIII or not. If I can, great, if I can't no big deal. But yeah, just tell me if anything needs to be added or changed.))

((Misunderstanding. You may leave the LZ, but just don't go too far cause if I have to reacall all you cherries out there, I don't want it to take too long cause once I make the call, that means our ship's shields are almost gone and we're reinforcing our shields with our Fussion Reactors. At that moment We'll retrieve all fighters, mechs, transports and marines. All I mean is, Don't wander so far away from the LZ that you can't make it back in time. However, if Gallius and I rip apart these Ori ships, then you'll stay on the ground to mop up the rest of those Jaffas. ))

The Commander nodded at his response.

((Real time))

Kyle saw the Ori ships in front of him, "Damn! Ten of 'em. That's it? OK, suit yourself!"

The Integra Shepell fired it's 4 main railguns with the Whirlwind and on the bridge Kyle sent a transmission to Gallius:

"Hello, sir! You couldn't have come at a better time. Now, if you could deploy some fighter wings, that would be greatly apprecaited. We're getting shot down left and right out there. Now let's take care of these bastards!"

Anderson walked back to the warboard and saw the locations of all of the allied and hostile units. He pressed a few buttons on the console in front of him and the warboard switched to the ground battle. The Tri-Alliance was winning that war, mostly, because of the marines already statioed on the planet, along with Alpha 1's reinforcements. He switched back to see enemy volleys coming at him but jumped just in time.

The OWC looked at the Commander who nodded, firing 4 railgun rounds at the Ori fleet, " I want all the fighters to use their warheads if they haven't already, once the Ori's sheilds are down."
((Ah ok, I guess 1-2 kliks are available...But either way, I guess I have to wait for the enemy to say something about the ground battle.
6pack1
((Ah ok, I guess 1-2 kliks are available...But either way, I guess I have to wait for the enemy to say something about the ground battle.

((Oh, and you can't use the Mk. 3 If you look in front it's in phase 2. 100% of off-duty soldiers have it. 10% active-duty ships have it. We're out and about right now. So think of this battle as your last one with your Mk. II))

I'm done for the night! Later!
arrow Tau stuff

All orbital were complete. The Tau ran test runs and the planetary shields went into affect over the planets. The Tau fleets were ordered to fire upon anything deemed hostile by the Tri-Alliance. Aun'Kais sent out a transmission requesting all hostile recognizers of any type.
Alucard von Dracali
6pack1

((Oh, and you can't use the Mk. 3 If you look in front it's in phase 2. 100% of off-duty soldiers have it. 10% active-duty ships have it. We're out and about right now. So think of this battle as your last one with your Mk. II))

I'm done for the night! Later!

((Yea that makes sense. Get on soon!!!))

idea Informational Post

The Battle is stalled till I return, because I have other issues regarding my activity today. The Posts will be updated hopefull tommorow, aswell, as conformation on the Jafa Ground Units, and their command.

Also New Weaponry is complete, and Ship upgrades are complete

Quote:

<Prior Omni>(current Commanding unit of the Ori Fleet)

The Ori Shields Braced, and Hardened after the volley. The Weapons engaged The Ori Ships, as Only saturated the Faithful Shields. With command walking through the Hallways, The Ori Vessels returned fire. "This filth shall be cleansed, and purified by the Hands of the Ori" with that an Ori Volley Shot out Ten large burst of energy aimed at individual Tri-Alliance Vessels. "Hallowed be the Ori" As the energy burst compacted with enemy vessels Shields. Small Craft meant for raiding spilled from the front most bottom of the Grand Temple Ships of Origin. Now the Ori fleet moved to engage. The Craft stronger faster, and more equppied than most fighter, as they were also small transports.

Quote:

<Friar>(6 Ships remaining)

Friars batter fleet was now undergoing repairs as the Ori allowed themselves a shield, and a great shield they were. The engines had been needing reapirs from the drainage of the shields on Friars Ha'Tak. Death gliders were badly Damaged, but they should have suffcient to fight with the Ori, aswell as Al'Kesh. Not that the capabilities could match the Ori small Ships, but could help somewhat.

Ground cpntrol must of been running weak, because in ideal have Jafa lost ground battles. The Commander of the Jafa, Master Cerreus had been dispatched.
(Finally someone brings in a ground Rper, Oh yeah thats right he's from Gaia XD)

Quote:

<Master Cerreus >(He's been on the ground, but we haven't engaged since we had no present Ground RPer)

The Jafa has taken positions up in the minig area. Wearily all the unarmed fought, leaving the Jafa weary from also engaging combat with Tri-Marines. This weaponry of solid projectiles had been seen before with the Tauri, susch primative ways of fighting. Cerrus' Head armour flipped back on as bullet bounced, off, and he fired is staff Weapon. A Column of Jafa in Armour were right behind him in his solid Gold Armour. The Marines were quickly lossing a foothold as the Al'Kesh continued Bombing Runs. Lookinh up Cerrus saw a monetarilly flash in the sky, something new, or the same invasionary tactics seen on Tu'lac. something might finally Please him, as the column charged forward.

(I'm sorry I have been less active currently Admiral Calliope was dispatched to the quantumgate forums to put down a Tauri uprising again. but heres their post, I will try to keep you guys updated with them sorry for the inconveince of the situation)

(Alucard Becareful Ori small Vessels are Ships that are in competition with the durability, and Armour of a Falcon V, and speeds of a Gauss, as well as smaller versions or Ori Rapid fire Weaponry)

(Landry, did Master_Arms tell you how to Orbital Jump, or did just think it up from what was already displayed in the Thread? Nice job though.)

arrow Aboard the Whirlwind

Gallias pointed out to his ExO as he took position at the command Board in the middle of the Bridge. The Warboard in the Front of the Bridge showed multiple Weaponry discharges, as The Rail-guns hit Ori Shields. The Beams got closer. Looking t the view Screen at the front of the Bridge, Gallias saw a Beam hit the saturation Shields, and disapear. The Hit rocked the ship, as caused some hall sparking. Yelling out Gallias turned to his ExO "Damage Report!"

Looking to the damage and Control station the Officer Shouted to him "Shield Capacity at 90 percent no Hall damage!" The ExO Relayed the aknowledgement, and shouted across the Bridge, as other Officer ran about moving reports, and other materials like documentation, and status. "90 Percent, we gotta move!"

Glancing over at Text Gallias' first Navigation Officer, he Gave a thumbs up. War status was always the most hectic tmes, as people constantly came back and fourth to releive people, and update system status. While on the Warboard Gallias made small directional Nav points with his fingers, as the screen made a following line. He putting the ships quickly in groups, and making arrangements.

Weapons control Officer Shouted at the top over the rucuc "Rail-Guns are a go!" Gallias turned quickly from what he was doing and threw a hand out, with two fingers pointed out, "Fire!" On the view Screen, Four Rail-gun rounds Exploded out from the Whirlwind.

The ExO was working on the command boards as the Gauss fighter were getting out. Getting on a command phone he phoned over the Air command "Scramble all fgihter to enagae in combat immediatley with Ori Ships, Have all Gauss fighter enage enemy Ship-Ship, and Falcon V's Get them their Nukes, and have them fie on the Larger Craft.. Now!"

Gallias had been in command fully, as the other Ship fired off Gauss and Nuclear rounds this should piss the Ori off. Gallias turned, and Text was still waiting, Without a second Thought Gallias let out a command "Jump!"
The Hyperlite engines Officer began engines t up and Run them, in Ten seconds the Whitlwind, and its group would jump to flank Ori, Vessels on the Port sides. Maximus and it's group to flank on the starboard sides.

The Exo got on the Line again, and Made a direct Call to the tournament Air Officers Chief, "Cancel the torunament, the Officer to get the most killes over Toulha wins!"

"Yes Sir"

Gallias Received the Message from Commander Anderson, and sent a message over, ~"This is Supreme Admiral Gallias . I'm glad to see your still alive after all Anderson. We'll cordinate Jump co-odinates for our jumps with you."~
Anderson still stood watching the war screen and saw that the Whirlwind was sending out it's aircraft.

Kyle yelled out, "Price! Get over here!"

A man about the same build as Kyle ran up to him, " Yes, sir?"

"Anylaze our fighters and take in half of the most damaged and undersupplied fighters and transports, once ine is fixed or re-supplied, send it out and let the next one in. Understood?"

"Yes, sir!"

"And send out the rest of our ground units, marines, transports, Mechs, tanks...everything."

Matt Price, the Integra Shepell's XO, did as he was ordered and before he knew it the fighters were streaming in and the mechs were streaming out.

The Commander recieved Gallius' message, "Oh...so you don't have faith in me, eh? Well, we'll talk about this later...oh, and jump co-ordinates receieved."

Kyle ran over to his Weapons Officer and said, " OK...don't ask me to fire anymore. You know this stuff way before I do. I want you to fire when you have a shot and don't wait for me. If I change my mind I'll let you know, but until then do whatever you want...just don't short out those subs (sub-fussion reactors) and don't get my ship destroyed"

He then carryed on to the navagator, "Hey. You know how you've been jumping after we've been firing and taking in and dispatching ships without me? KEEP ON DOING IT! I'm relaying Supreme Gallius' jump co-ordinates to your screen go where he tells you at the time he tells you ok?"

Just then a round hits the ship and everyone loses their footing, "WHAT THE ******** JUST HIT US?" Anderson yelled.

An officer spoke, " An Ori round to the shields....we're at 55% shields. And we have no hull damage. We're clean and pressureized!"
((It was a combo of both Master and my own reading in the Front Page. And thanks ))

Landry's men regrouped with the marines along the ground, fighting the enemy in the metal armor...Bullets could not do much with these men, and explosives would, but not as well as they would like...Landry aimed at the leader, easily enough spotted by the Gold armor...

Hmmph...they better start making it harder to see the leaders from the Enemy's standpoint if they want to keep them longer... Thought Landry.

This did almost nothing, and the column charged forward. Landry watched as bullets ricocheted off and hit the ground and air...

[********.... Everyone Fall back! Marines, take cover, Mechs, covering fire and move back. Keep your heads down and keep firing. Stay behind cover! Move!!!

Landry ran, firing his weapon at the enemy. He rolled over a barricade, put up for defensive purposes, and about three more men followed suit behind him.They stayed there, and they fired on the enemy, trying to hold them back.

Mechs fought hard, and they were the most effective, the power of their rounds pushing harder against the enemy than that of the small arms. Marines ran and hid behind their cover, waiting for Landry's next order...

((And I need to know, do we have exlposives?))

((Nevermind. I just read the front and saw Towes, G4s, and a few others...these will help a lot during battle. Ok, and now a continuation))

Landry ordered to the Marines via radio:

~Kzzt~ Marines, I want every Towe firing on the leader. Aim all fire on him until he is dead, Hear me? The rest of you, get those detonators on the G4's ASAP, throw them over the cover into the middle of the field. If we want to take them down, we need to get past their armor, and that isn't going to be easy.~Kzzt~
((does it look like they will ever make it to your home world at all? I really want in on some action.))
ExLibrisMortis
((does it look like they will ever make it to your home world at all? I really want in on some action.))

(Thats actuallu quite funny, will thye ever make to our homeworlds... Not many Oppositions ever make to Marluun, because we counter-attack way before they come in a Galactic Jump Range. Otherwards we'd be fighting all over our Territory, so we engage immediatley, and So by the likes of it unless the Ori, can win then.... no.

Landry gauss rifles work fine against Jafa Armour the Metal Armour is best for Stopping stright shotted bullets. But, the needle tips of the first Gauss Needle work in piercing. Besides, Heres a Hint the commanding unit "Master" will be way harder to kill than you expect. Trust me those towes are going to way you down, when he's charging your gonna want to Match them in force or they will fight harder.
)
ExLibrisMortis

((Not to dampen your vigor or anything....but that, my friend, is exactly want we don't want to happen. If they reach our home worlds...that means they killed all of us, which means your the last fleet...how do you feel now?))
Alucard von Dracali
ExLibrisMortis

((Not to dampen your vigor or anything....but that, my friend, is exactly want we don't want to happen. If they reach our home worlds...that means they killed all of us, which means your the last fleet...how do you feel now?))

(Nicely Put... The other haven't gotten on yet, so I don't have their post for you guys.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff