Welcome to Gaia! ::

(Command Nova Marine Maksimnova)

User Image

(Aeon going Melee against a full Pure Clan force, savage!)

arrow Toufrest, City of Tyrendll (Enroute to the 224th Divison)

The bike rode out through the city Steele on one and Oksana on the other. As they passed the first checkpoint Steele watched as a squad of shock troops holding the first check point loaded back up on two Mobile War Platforms hanging off it's transport attachments. "Hey Oksana, it wasn't long ago that I was right there with those Shock Troops. It still brings back memories on Hyperion." He remembered how they first met, the corrupted beasts all around. "All it took was a brand new flamethrower to get your attention."

As they sped through the city the next squad mounted up following behind the first set. One of the assault bikes caught up to Oksana and Steele from the back, a Shock Troop bearing Captain Marks on his left shoulder go into position besides Oksana. "Nova Marines Oksana, it's good to see you on the ground. Once we hit the 224th main forces, my platoon will be mounting up with you and Steele."

Reaper Marine Steele looked over as his heads up display revealed the Shock Trooper, "It's good to see you Captain Brookes. What brings you to the great city of Tyrendll?"

"Why the endless shops, and food whatelse?" They were getting close now, and the fighting started to get louder and explosions could be seen as the sky got close to nightfall.

Down one of the streets Steel could see four Golden Shock Troops, one of them put his lightning blade through the chest plate of a Pure Clan soldier then kicking him down.

arrow Hyperion, Tyrant Marine Facility

As the Chosen Elite held the ground infront of the facility, the Pure Clan force was much larger than expected. Throwing down mobile shield spikes the Chosen Elites created safe zones through out the battlefield as they pressed forward. As artillery came down the shields held strong giving them room to breathe.

Elite Pure Clan troops stepped up to the fight, bearing the mark of the Pure Air Noble. Two them closed the gap between them and Aeon as plasma spears came to life in their hands. The first came at Aeon at a bound as his projection shielding surrounded him, the second one came from the side as super heated plasma shot from his rifle at her.

In the back the Executor stood atop one of the Chosen Elites tank with a rack of Rail Rifle ammo slung around her chest. Each shot buried in the head or chest of a Pure Clan Soldier. Pure Clan Graverborne Elites charged the field carrying mobile projection shielding to safe guard them from weapons fire. They were going to push the Chosen Elite frontline.

One of the Chosen Elite Captains kept an eye on the battlefield looking around he could see the rest of the Pure Clan forces converging, they were going to be run through quickly if they didn't get into the facility. Over the comms he got hold of Commander Eva, "We need to get into that facility, we aren't equipped nor have the man power to hold out exposed on flat land. How long until the interior of the facility is clear?"

"We are just about clear here, just need a few minutes to clear out the explosives they left."

"Copy that Eva." He switched over to Aeon, "We got five minutes Aeon, we can sit here and fight all day but fighting from the facility will give us better cover. There is less than one hundred of us and probably close to a thousand of them, with more coming." Lifting his rifle again the Mark VII's had greater velocity and packed more punch.

arrow Planet Ghetellia, Aeternum Quadrant

It had taken some time before the Metalloids had brought the facility back on line. They had hardwired themselves into the system to retrieve whatever knowledge or information had been left behind. Still looking up at the Pure Clan bi-pedal Vehicle, it resembled that of the mechanized armoured suits of the Ravens Branch. Though the vehicle had been out of commission so long without regular mantainance the Metalloid couldn't bring it back online.

Mathias was still at the stargrapher looking to see how far they would go from the Tri-Alliance. As he turned around to Maksimnova he saw her climbing the thing and inspecting it. She shoved one of her tyrant blades into the cockpit seal slowly prying it open, the thing refused to open until she applied more force breaking the locking mechanism on the cockpit. As it sprung open she put one foot on the cockpit ledge and the other across the chest frame. Dust smoked out of the cockpit turning her black armour a powdery beige. The cockpit had been stripped, no avionics, no controls, no gauges, and no heads up display. All that was left was the armoured bucket to protect whatever pilot might of used the vehicle.

Sitting there in the cockpit she looked out into the rest of the facility wondering how this thing got in here. Metal gauntlets reached over the cockpit edge as Mathias lifted himself into the cockpit with Maksimnova he crouched down behind her pulling a lever in the back. "These thing were stripped of their hard cockpit before the Tri-Alliance became the Tri-Alliance. Though they still have a recognition system." Foot locks erected from the ground in two rows one for the pilot the other for the co-pilot. A small holographic ball began shining at the front of the cockpit. The spark of an AI forced all the Metalloids in the facility to turn towards the behemoth. "Pure Clan Honor Guard Code Recognition Requested." The Holographic ball floated through Maksimnova and infront of Mathias as it scanned him."

The Holographic ball floated around Mathias a moment, "Personnel unrecognized. Transmitting location to near by forces."

"Secondary recognition scan requested." Mathias turned his head to show a blue code from old Pure Clan markings on his neck.

The holographic ball, scanned his neck and floated back a bit. "Code Recognized, welcome Pure Clan Honor Guard Rodian. How may I assist you?"

Maksimnova leaned back on the front of the cockpit watching what was going on with arms folded over her chest. Mathias smiled a moment as he reached his hand out to the Holographic ball, "I request assistance, as Pure Clan Honor Guard I need an AI with me. I am without contact to my forces."

"Downloading into your systems." The Holographic ball disappeared, as Mathias moved his palm to his chest and opened it the Holographic ball appeared in his hand though much smaller. "My systems show you are a part of the Tri-Alliance."

Mathias let the holographic Ai disappear from his hand. Climbing down the vehicle Maksimnova followed close. As he reached the ground the Metalloids surrounded him as he pulled out a data cord from his wrist and plugged into the commanding Metalloid Ai. "Transmit this to Scepter Command Klodi, it may help the Metalloids in this war."

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

arrow Tourfrest, City of Tyrendll

"Why of course, I like big hot and flamming things, you know that, I use that "Flamethrower" of yours every night" one way to keep up with all the destruction around was this, those sexual jokes between them that, once everything settle and the battle is won, will made way to a passionate night on a bed

Or the floor, Oksana didn't care.

"Good Cap!" she replied to the armored man "Its Templar marine now by the way, mommy Calliope don't like to remember my former rank" she giggled while Thomas spoke to Brooks "Oh, shopping for the wife? good man, you should give my man a lesson about shopping for a woman, all he brings is sexy and lacy lingerie, not that it bothers me much, mind you"

The road extended, Oksana looked around scanning for ambushes, the autocannon on top of the Javelin moved always looking oppositte to where Oksana was looking, the image from cannon camera appeared on HUD "How long until we reach the 224th?"

arrow Hyperion Temple, Plateau

Aeon blade shinned in glod and black as the shot came, with a swift move of her wrist and a spin over her heels, she deflected the super heated plasma wit her blade energy shield and then repulsed the blast towards the Pure clan soldier charging at her, following this, her calf thrusters ignited and she charged against the shooter, jumping a few meters before reaching, twirling in mid air to land at his back and once she touched the ground, she flourish her blades, trying to slice the basted to bits

Behind the Wheel Reaper Marine Steele could hear the sounds of explosions and gun fire. Looking back to Oksana he smiled behind his helmet "We are getting clos-" The ground exploded beneath Steele's light assault bike sending him a few feet into the air as he came back skidding across the concrete. The Javelin Heavy assault vehicled veered out of the way just in time but one of them clipped his shoulder as he stood up sending him back to the ground. The convoy came to a halt as Captain Brookes was already at a sprint to pick up Steele.

Looking around to the high buildings Brookes saw the blue plasma wave head his way. He hesitated a moment looking towards Oksana as he covered Steele from the blast. As the super heated round disspated across him his entire back side was burnt black, and his metal plate melted into his skin and the concrete. One of the Sargents began yelling orders across the convoy formation, weapons fire streamed towards the roof tops.

As bullets rained down on them the Sargent giving orders was torn apart from the weapons fire. Ripping himself up and away from what used to be Captain Brookes Steele's targetting aimed high. Without his shielding he wasn't sure how many hits he could take, but his weapon pods opened up.

Ten good men were already laid out across the street the rest took cover behind the Javelins Heavy Assault vehicles. Communications came across their secure line, "Reaper and Templar, looks like we got caught in a Pure Clan forward push." It had only been moments since the explosion, and the Pure Clan soldiers were already repelling down the buildings.

As the two Pure Clan Elite soldiers engaged Aeon, they stumbled to keep a bead on her. But they kept coming at her, one the soldier's projection armour exploded out from the Judgement blade collding with it, the back up projection shield shot out across him in a bright orange energy. As he turned to Aeon his rifle swung with him. The other Pure Clan soldier also bearing the mark of the Pure Air Noble shook off the plasma round as his the Plasma spear came back to life in his hand. Once again he moved onto Aeon driving hard.

In the Tyrant Marine facility Commander Eva finished clearing the Pure Clan Soldiers from the ground level, but reports were coming in that a Pure Clan Honor Guard had already taken a platoon of troops to the basement levels. Over the command communications Eva began to report, "We got a problem Aeon, a Pure Clan Honor Guard got into the basement level with more than a handful of troops."

The Executor jumped off the top of the tank as the Pure Clan Graveborn Elites broke through the Chosen Elite's Vanguard forcing them into close quarters combat. "We won't hold out long on the surface either, looks like their are respositioning their armour. Once they get here it's gonna be a fight for survival." Looking to the sky the Executor saw high altitude fighters, their IFF came in as Pure Clan origin. "Also we don't have fighter cover it seems."

arrow Planet Ghetellia, Aeternum Quadrant

Maksimnova and Mathias boarded on to the Ricochet Transport, taking with them the stargrapher co=ordinates and whatever else the Metalloid deemed necessary. A few minutes passed as they lifted off with the Metalloid transports. Breaking the atmosphere the small metalloid light frigate began glimmer from this systems star.

Maksimnova sat quite with her hand on Mathias' shoulder glancing at him here and there while he kept zooming through the starmaps. She laid her haid against his shoulder plating as he kept zooming through and looking around the maps.

A communications came in from the Metalloids as the Ricochet landed in the small hangar. Mathias looked down to Maksimnova before the transports back door opened up. A second Ricochet transport was in the Hangar, and marching out of it Nova Marine Desdemonia. Stepping towards the Nova Marine, Mathias looked to Maksimnova again. "Looks like they picked her up after she finished transmitting to the Tri-Alliance" Mathias watched as two of the Metalloids pinned Desdemonia down stripping her weapons, armour, and clothing. "Where is Rachel..." One of the Metalloid Centurions was carrying a second person, a limp and lifeless Rachel Nova. He almost ran towards Rachel's body, but Maksimnova held his hand keeping him from going towards his dead ex-wife.

In anger he tried to pull himself away, though Maksimnova was too strong and held him there. Though he stopped, Maksimnova was looking away from Rachel's body and he could see her crying. She didn't move just stood there holding his hand looking away.

Mathias only moved closer to Maksimnova as he held her pulling her chin up to look into her eye. "You had to kill her..."

Her face still frowning from having to see Rachel's body again, "You don't understand how hard it was to kill her, someone who was my equal..."
((I will be pushing the story this weekend))

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Oksana veered her bike as soon as Thomas bike was hit by the explosion, her guns spit fire in all directions where enemies IFF pop up, she watched in horror as the blue plasma light hit the spot were Brokes and Thomas were, still when the smoke cleared and Thomas raised she was relieved to see him alive, she felt guilty for thinking it, but she prefered it was Brokes and not him who was dead.

Still, the man did something unimaginable for her, gave his life for her husband, and that wasn't going to waste, his death won't be in vain, she was making sure very Pure clan soldier in the planet pay for Brokes death, painfully.

"Really, I didn't notice!?" she yelled on the comms "Form up a withdraw line from the position of Steele back, we need to find another way to cross, move your asses!" she said reving up the bike and heading towards Thomas, guns blazing at anything that presented a threat, Oksana scanners picked up more soldiers coming down from the buildings nearby "honey, how much artillery you have left?, mind if you bring down one of those buildings? Im running out of warheads to throw at them"

Aeon danced at the tune been sing in the battlefield, death whispers basically, she was fast and agile, almost untouchable, strong and mighty she was here to show them no mercy, as the soldier swung his riffle, Aeon judgement blade meet him head on, the blade shinned in energy as she sliced through the riffle, looking to slice the soldier as well in a single well place slash, next thing she did, following the momentum of the first strike was facing the incoming spear, the black aura of the gravity upgrade pushed down the spear, forcing the soldier to lower his guard, next he met was a raild round right at his face

"Acknowledge, Masha I need that armor taken care of, send any aerial fighters you can spare as well" she said, giving commands as the fight continued "Eva, continue your sweep, I will meet you ASAP and deal with that Honor guard personally"

((It's been awhile since I posted, didn't expect my workload to shoot up the way it has. Gotta a lot of client work to do, and some battle scene paintings to finish. Hopefully either Friday or Saturday I have time. Though I will post. ))
arrow Toufrest, City of Tyrendll

Weapon rounds ricochetted off Steele and pounded around him, as his weapon pods opened up. "I can't bring the building down on my own, but I can do one better." As the soldier continued repelling down the building small missles and heavy laser fire painted the side of the building above the soldiers cutting their repelling lines and bring down the top of the building.

From the other side of the street three Golden Shock Troops jumped from the top of one building to the one Steele was shooting at. Their Jump Jets carried them over the street on to the building. A communications came in "You aren't going any further this whole area is overrun." Pure Clan Soldiers were being thrown from the top of the building. "Take what troops you have with you and push further in to meet up with our Platoon."

As the volley of Steele's weapons ended his pods closed up and he took a knee for a moment, the in field fix on his leg armor was starting to leak and the red hydraulic fluid began dripping. "Lets move Oksana, and by the way that 10 kills off the building. Want to bet who will get more?" As his shields recharged he stood up slamming his fist on his chest. "Leave the Vehicles."

The Shock Trooper Squad was already pushing forward and down the street as a Pure Clan Goliath Tank was moving with a troop detail. One of the Shock Troop Sergeants was the spearhead as his troops converged. "We can handle the detail, if you two don't mind that tank is a bit out of our arsenal."

Above the stree the three Golden Shock Troops were jumping from building to building. "We can cover the high ground, punch through that tank and a few blocks up ahead you will found our Captain. Lets crush some skulls."

The first Pure Clan Elite watched as the plasma from his weapon backfired and blowing apart his shielding. The attack from Aeon cut through his chest plate as green goo tried to cover the wound but the soldier dropped to his knees barely holding himself up. The second one was out classed as his projection shielding erupted from the rail round, he turned too late and his right arm was torn off from the round just below the shoulder.

Four more Pure Clan Elite soldiers had broken into the fray pushing the Chosen Elites lines. One of the Pure Clan Elite Soldier slammed his weapon down on top of a Chosen Elite breaking through his shielding and cracking his helmet.

Commander Eva's communications opened up, "it's gonna take a bit longer we need you inside Aeon. This Pure Clan Honor Guard is beyond us at this point."

Masha's line opened up as well, "Orbital Weapons coming down in 10 seconds." As the countdown started the Chosen Elites pushed from the line retreating to the Facility inner walls. "Five seconds, one round blind firing clear the area!" Across the Pure Clan back lines silver lights like lightning erupted and exploded, but one round came down to close. Five Chosen Elites and a line of Pure Clan Graverborn were caught in the blast, in an instant the shockwave cleared and what was left was a crater and the husking debris of a Chosen Elite Tank. "We lost weapons lock on, we can't risk the blind fire again."

arrow Aurora Aeternum, Metalloid Light Frigate

Next to the Prison Cell Maksimnova sat there watching Nova Marine Desdemonia as they put her through the chemical bath. As they finished Desdemonia was handed cloths, but just sat there in the corner with her arms around her knees. She looked over to Maksimnova then looked away.

As Maksimnova stood up the metal heels sounded back as she stepped to the same side of the cell as Desdemonia. "Put your cloths on Desdemonia." The Nova Marine still did not move until Maksimnova threw them at her. "Put your cloths on now." Instinctively Desdemonia put on the Broken Arrow Ranger Fatigues. Pushing his back against the wall and slumping down to sit Maksimnova looked over to Desdemonia again. "This is much bigger than either of us." Pulling a pack of her cigarettes off her breast plate Maksimnova lit one up and offered to Desdemonia, but them back as she turned her head. "You know we are losing this war? We spent half a decade preparing for this war and are still losing. We lost the Purefire near the opening and haven't recovered since. We lost Xirious our home planet, lost most of our ground forces during the invasion." She lift the pack of cigarettes to Desdemonia again, finally she took one as well. "Rachel Nova wanted to believe that Myself and Aeon could handle the situation we've been presented with. Honestly Aeon is probably just holding out. With the change of command to Calliope we just might win this thing. Though there is going to be much more loss of life before this is all over."

As Desdemonia puffed she put her back against the wall next to Maksimnova with the bars of the cell seperating them. "There will always be great loss of life Maksimnova, we've been a nation at war for the past 100 years. A few years of peace then it all starts over again."

"One day we will be free from war Desdemonia, we just have to get there first."

"If only it was that easy, do you remember your earliest conflict?"

"The Seven Thrones War, when we finally won a few million dead on our side and an entire civilization decimated. We were luck we weren't among the dead."

Slidding closer Desdemonia held Maksimnova's hand through the bars, "Though it's always the ones we believe in that die. Rachel Nova was the first of us, and you killed her."

Pulling her hand away Maksimnova stood up, "The choice is always hard who lives and dies." As she stepped away to the door Desdemonia only watched as Maksimnova left, she knew Maksimnova wasn't sound as steel anymore.

arrow High Orbit over Toufrest

As the skies lit up the Purifier unleashed another volley as they poured towards the Pure Clan Fleet. On her bridge Calliope watched as a warning came in from Dawnstar's command. One of the Senior watch Officers opened up the view screen at the front of the bridge revealing the Leader of the Tri-Alliance. Clad in his Tyrant armor Dawnstar turned to face the view screen.

"Supreme Admiral Calliope, we are only a day out from Toufrest. Hold tight and we will help relieve this fight."

Smiling Calliope looked towards the View Screen, "Do not worry Dawnstar we are about to finish this fight. The Pure Clan sent their ground forces in bulk to establish a foot hold on the planet." Cutting the view screen out before Dawnstar could reply Calliope turned to face Nova Marine Disruption. "I hope you have good news Disruption."

The red headed Nova Marine plugged her systems computer into the command board revealing what she had found on Xirious. "The Broken Arrows were close, they tried to keep this secret. They have cataloged almost every personnel in the Tri-Alliance with lineage directly to the Pure Clan. Best of all they have a list of personnel known to have the Auras of the Pure Clan Gods. Dawnstar, Mathias Rodian, Eva, Yourself, and one we had not known until now an Invisionary Designated TM-00X4. Lastly I was able to the specs on Aeon's Nova Core Reactor and why Dawnstar oversaw the creation of it."

Looking through the files Calliope stopped on Aeon, "She's been sealed... That's why Dawnstar keeps her closer than Maksimnova. If Dawnstar dies the Pure Heracles transfers." Looking away she hovered over the redacted file of Invisionary TM-00X4, the only information that hasn't been removed on this Invisionary is that it's a male."

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
((Took you a while!, but no worries, I'll reply ASAP))
(Gonna be pushing the storyline this friday.)
(It's been a long time, and I think it's time to start this up again.)

Chapter Startex - The Age of Hope

Five years since the end of the Pure Clan Invasion where the Tri-Alliance alongside the Raven's Branch and the Seven Kingdoms have defeated the Pure Clan once and for all. Many planets were burnt to the ground, and huge loss of life on all fronts. The Pure Clan Gods are now dead and banished alongside the Darker Gods. The Mighty PureHeracles ripped from the Tri-Alliance, the PureFire extinguished, and many more. Amongst the dead are Commander Eva, Alina Lican, Command Invisionary Resilient, Rachel Nova, Honor Tyrants Axialstar, Ragestar, Aurora, and Incendial. The only Surviving Nova Marines, Aeon, Bane, Telemonia, Maksimnova, Saint, Thorn, and Oksana. The only survivng Reaper and Templar Marines Vice and Calamity. Even the mighty Executor fell in the war, and the once great High Admiral Gallias Roden Zangetsu.

As the Tri-Alliance mourned their loses over two billion soldiers, Seamen, pilots, commanders, Invisionaries had fallen, and more than ten billion wounded or missing in action. The war had annhiliated most of the Tri-Alliance fleets, crippling the Seven Thrones Kingdom, and putting the Raven's Branch near extinction.

Nova Marine Commander Maksimnova and Command Invisionary Mathias Rodian had been tried for Warcrimes and releived of service promptly after the war ended. Even with the hard path they took to redeem the Lord God the Purefire their methods had taken many lives of the Tri-Alliance.

As the second year after the war came the Broken Arrow homeworld Xirious was finally starting to recover, the once great cities began sprining up again. Citizens moved back to the planet but were still welcomed by the site where Gallias' ship had crashed in the center of the capital city. The Whirlwind Mark III was left and built around as a reminder of those who gave their lives and those sacrificed everything to maintain freedom from the Grips of the Pure Clan. On the Planet Toufrest the Saints had begun rebuilding as well under the Leadership once again of Calliope.

After her massive Victory at the end of the War Calliope was deemed once again a hero of the Tri-Alliance and her past disgressions forgotten, the Aeternum War now just a page in history books. This new Era of Leadership on the Saints for the Tri-Alliance after being lead by the Broken Arrows for almost 200 years breathed new life into the Recovering starnation.

Supreme Admiral Calliope had pardoned, Maksimnova, Mathias, and countless others for the sake of reminding the Citizens of the Tri-Alliance and Hyperion that there should be no limit to save their great Starnation.

Colonel Rioden had been reassigned to the Hyperion High Council, and immediately disbanding the Nova Marines and Templar/Reaper Marines from Tri-Alliance command and intead merging them with the Chosen Elite this allowed Commander Aeon to stay with Tyrant Marine Concussion who had been promoted to Honor Guard Leader as Dawnstar stepped down to join the High Council. Others on the Hyperion High Council included Former High Admiral Black, The Gamma Quadrant Leader Harold Nixush, Metalloid Ai Command Klodi, and Zeta Quadrant Leader Emily Windman. This new council created out of deeds and chosen by the Tri-Alliance Citizens rather than prestige and nobility.

The Fourth Year after the War the Tri-Alliance has rebuilt and pushed to prosperity once again as the metalloids once again spent the years after the war cleaning massive amounts of space debris and rebuilding worlds that were destroyed during the war.

arrow The Planet of Hyperion, Hyperious Capital City. Aeon

Honor Guard Aeon's eyes slowly opened as light filled the bedroom, she leaned back a bit and stretched as she motioned the light to go away, but to no avail would it. Turning her head just slightly she new the bed was empty as Dwight was already at the Temple. Almost struggling to get out of bed from the divet her body made she sighed mumbling to herself. "If I didn't weight 400 pounds I wouldn't need a new bed every year." Sigh slightly she stood up looking at her self in the mirror, Slender and extremely fit she flexed and smiled. "Atleast the trinium weave skin and skeleton are good for something." Poking her head out the bedroom door she looked side to side before quickly running to the kitchen covering herself hastily hoping the child hadn't woke up.

The coffee machine was still cold as she pushed the brew button, she stood there waiting as the thing buzzed and hissed out coffee just in time for a small girl to come out of the hallway. Grabbing the kitchen hand cloths she tried to cover herself infront of her Daughter. "H-hey.. Sara you are up early."

The small four year old child laughed as she saw her mother try to cover herself with the small towels and fashionbly bad at doing so. She yawned as she sat at the table, "Daddy woke up early, so I did too." The child smiled as Aeon ran into the Laundry room behind the kitchen putting on a robe from the dirty clothes bin.

As Aeon picked up her coffee she blew on it out of habit, even knowing she couldn't burn her mouth. Leaning with her butt against the kitchen counter she looked out the window to see vehicles flying by and starring into the clear skies. She sipped the coffee and looked back at her daughter a moment and smiled.

arrow Broken Arrow Homeworld, Maksimnova and Mathias

The two had made the mistake of thinking they had time to mess around, but at the clock hit 9:00am they struggled to throw their clothes as they knocked everything that could be knocked over trying to get to the balcony. Mathias tried to pull his arm away from Maksimnova but she was stronger and whipped him out the balcony. "Maksim, I don't think we are this late..." Looking down the fall was about thirty floors from their penthouse condo.

With a grin from cheek to cheek, Maksimnova heaved and threw Mathias over the edge of the balcony, "We can't be late to this breakfast!" As she jumped over the edge after him the leg jets attached to her calves kicked in shooting down faster just in time to grab him, 100 feet from the ground as they slowed in reverse letting them down soft. Though Maksimnova didn't stop as Mathias struggled in her arms to get free but he knew better. As she slung him over shoulders like a ragdoll the leg jets kicked in again as she bounded across town as fast as any land vehicle.

Finally arriving at the restaurant, she let Mathias down just in time to greet Micheal Moebius, and former Nova Marines Saint and Thorn. Micheal had come in his casual shorts, and sandals with a heavy jacket, and Thorn and Sain wearing near matching Red and then blue sun dresses. "We were almost late." A smile ran across Maksimnova's face as Micheal opened the door.

arrow Toufrest Saints Homeworld, Oksana

Standing infront of the monument Oksana's dress whipped back and forth violently as the winds and rain began to storm. Around her she could see families coming to pay their respects, leaving flowers, trinkets, and touching the monument erect to those who died during the Pureclan War. No tears no shaky knees, but Oksana stood there in silence her thoughts clear.

A service guard put his hand on her shoulder as he stepped up behind her. "Ma'am? Are you okay? You've been standing there for the past eighteen hours." The guard stepped around to see her blank stare, then stepped away. "Colonel you come here to often and just stand there."

Oksana took a step back, and slowly began to walk away. The weight of Steele dying with his head in her lap still had not faded or weakened.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff