Welcome to Gaia! ::

6pack1
((Holy crap guys...I am Soooooo sorry. Now I can make an entrance!!))

Landry heard the call on the intercom. He was in the kitchens grabbing asmall snack before leaving, talking it up with the women at the station...being the Flirt he can be at times. He listened to the beckoning...

Crap... Well see ya girls!

He ran off to the hangar, to his new commanding officer...

He made it to the hangar just as the ship was about to take off, and he sprinted to the ramp, jumping on and landing on a knee, with his other leg partly dangling off the edge. Pulling himself onboard, he started running towards the elevator.

At the elvator, he slid his card, opening the door and revealing the metallic inside. Swiping his card again, the elevator shifted, moving upwards at a sickening rate. Thanks to training however, he was able to handle it easily.

Making it to Midship, he ran off to the second elevator, passing soldiers and mechanics alike. Reaching the second elevator, the computer told him to slide the keycard and then step in.

While going upwards, he fixed his hair, slicking it backwards to its original look.

Once reaching the top, he started walking. Partly because he needed to cool down, and partly because he wasn't necessarily ready for his new commander to yell at him. However, the walk was long, so he would need to walk pretty fast.

On the way, they had already warped and they had already begun their fighting. He heard the reports of weapons firing, as well as the explosions off in the distance. Then, out of the blue, an explosion jolted him, sending him hurdling backwards into the handrail lining the wall. He started running after this, and then just before he reached the bridge, another jolt. He fell forward saving himself by grasping the railing to the side of the door.he slid the keycard in and ran to the place where Commander Anderson resided.

Sir, sorry for the delay. Orbital Drop Commander Brian Landry reporting for duty. What are my orders, sir?

He stood their saluting, in his black SpecOps uniform and armorhis helmet attached to his backpack, which was surprisingly slim. Yet it had all of his necessities.

((Seriously guys, I am so sorry...))

The Commander was standing at the viewscreen. He turned around and faced Landry. He returned the saluted and told Brian to stand at ease. He motioned to the enemy fleet in front of them, "Brian, do you see thse Ha-Tek motherships. We're outnumbered. I want to know...do y ou think we can take them?"

(insert Landry's response here)

"Ah. That's good/bad to hear. The real reason your up here, Commander, is that I want you to take your team to the surface and mop up any Jaffas there. If there are any Mechs, Tanks, or other marine divisions, they are under your control. And let me be VERY....VERY clear. I don't want you wandering away from the LZ. Because, if we, in fact, lose this battle. I'm pulling out, however, I'm retrieving our ground forces first...I'm not waiting forever, Commander. There will be those gung-ho marines who travel 3 klicks away from any LZ and can't get back in time. Their squad leaders have been notified not to go far and our LZ's are at crucial locations. If marines do wander, don't stop them. I just want to get you back alive. Do you understand your orders?"

The Commander looked serious as he was saying this.

(insert Landry's response here)

The Commander smirked, "Good. I will be in direct contac with you and if you need anything...let me know. Well, I have a battle to direct and you have a team to prepare and breif...carry on!" The Commander saluted and turned back around facing the viewscreen once again.

((Sry about this post. I'm trying to move this along!!))

arrow Aboard the Whirlwind

Gallias now had conformation of enemies now going to enagage Commander Anderson. The sublights were on duoble time to intercept the Coming Ori Vessels. Message relaiance had come from Xiorious, directly to Admiral Gallia's command. Relaying that the Tau had made haste in Helping with Defensive Measures.

Gallias went over to the Transmission Officer, and sent a Replying message over, that should be directly sent to the Tau.

~"This is Admiral Gallias were are glad to here, that the Tau have come to aid us in our time of need. We are currently on intercept route, and I cannont be there personally. I request your fleets Patrol from the Three Homeworld, instead of waiting fro enemy contact over Xiorious. I'd be of Great Benefit, to the Tainted saints also."~ Transmission End.

Making his way over the the starmapping board, It would of been faster to Use the Hyperlite Jump drives. Still the need to save from energy Drain would be needed if the Ori were to Fall.
Captain Butch Flowers

arrow Aboard the Whirlwind

Gallias now had conformation of enemies now going to enagage Commander Anderson. The sublights were on duoble time to intercept the Coming Ori Vessels. Message relaiance had come from Xiorious, directly to Admiral Gallia's command. Relaying that the Tau had made haste in Helping with Defensive Measures.

Gallias went over to the Transmission Officer, and sent a Replying message over, that should be directly sent to the Tau.

~"This is Admiral Gallias were are glad to here, that the Tau have come to aid us in our time of need. We are currently on intercept route, and I cannont be there personally. I request your fleets Patrol from the Three Homeworld, instead of waiting fro enemy contact over Xiorious. I'd be of Great Benefit, to the Tainted saints also."~ Transmission End.

Making his way over the the starmapping board, It would of been faster to Use the Hyperlite Jump drives. Still the need to save from energy Drain would be needed if the Ori were to Fall.

Commander Anderson still looked at the view-screen as he always did, anaylizeing enemy movements. The Navagator spoke, "Sir. Come here."

Kyle broke from his trance and walked over to the back of the bridge. The navagator spoke again, " Sir. Look. Here are our long-range scanners. We're picking up 3 seperate fleets, sir. All closing into our position. This fleet here is an Ori Fleet"

The Commander took off his hat and rubbed his head, " Dammit. We're not even done with these motherships. What other class fleets are coming to take us out."

The navagator looked at the Commander, "That's just it, sir. This fleet here is a fleet of 5 Pillar Cruisers reinforcing our ranks. And, sir, this is Admiral Gallius' fleet. He sent us a transmisson stated that he is sorry for the delay but he needs to use sublight engines so he doesn't drain his reactors. The Pillars are getting ready to jump within 5 minutes."

The Commander smiled, " Good. Don't tell anybody, I want them to stay focused on not slacking off knowing that is's not only going to be our fight soon."

The Commander had been stumbling every couple seconds from the jumps but he didn't let anyone notice.
Quote:

Posted 7/15

friar had been initiallizing a fight to stall for the Ori, it was working. The Ha'Taks tried puling out as friar looked upon at the Suicide Cruiser. The Gould shields failed to keep the massive explosions from passing through the ships. A shockwave fromt he explosion traveled into 4 Ha'Taks, the ships flammed, and four way split. 6 Ha'Taks were left to commensce Battle. Friar Ordered Two og the Ha'taks to take up offensive positions, and open fire on the last Pillar cruiser continued with the fleet.

The othe foru including Friar's Ship opened fire Launching a 20 energy Burts Volley, at the Jumping Ships. Two Ha'Taks moved about, and over the stern of fria's Ship as they turned, and began a second Volley of fire, at the Twilight Cruisers. Shield were greatly weakened as of now. Hopefully the remaining Ha'Taks could stall the rest of the Tri-alliance fleet.

(This battle is winding down, The Size of an Ha'Tak is about 1/10 the size of an Ori Grand Temple Ship of Origin(GTSO), and our Twilights are Bigger than Ori Temple Ships. Because of their length.)

Sitori Tenshi's Husband

Somewhere else in space...

The Alliance Star Confederation, did it's thing in its territory of space. Hope the "Tri-Alliance" is well.
Leon James
Somewhere else in space...

The Alliance Star Confederation, did it's thing in its territory of space. Hope the "Tri-Alliance" is well.

(Thanks I guess, Can i get a link to The Alliance Star Confederation, I wanna checkout your Organization ^.^)

Sitori Tenshi's Husband

((http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11962436

Here it is. On the first page as well. The O/M has no activity at all. Well, I got to go. Nice to meet you.

Anyway, luck to you.))

(I'm going to make a guess your alliance is almost a Halo Bassive for your Starships? Well I'll look closer at your Organization. feel free to stop by anytime though)
Kyle cheered as 4 of the motherships exploded into flames and thought, That Cruiser might have just saved our asses!. Kyle saw the volleys coming at the Twilights, but more importantly at the Pillar Crusier.

"Attention: Fleet Alpha 1, Group 2, form a defensive perimeter around Pillar Cruiser A2. Over"

A transmission came back, "ORDER AKNOWLEDGED.".

The jump after the transmission, the Creasant Cruisers were surrounding the Pillar Cruiser and providing cover fire.

The loss: A Twilight Crusier explodes into flames in front of Kyle's eyes.
Quote:

<Ori Fleet>

The Doci looked out upon the enemy fleet as the Ten grand Temple Ships of Origin Dropped out of the Light. The fight looked bad, as the other Doci, and Priors aboard the the rest of the Vessels Began immediate cleansing. Energy weapon spawned out from the Grand Temple Ship of Origins into the enemy fleets. Each Doci, and Prior sent Hale to the ebemy Ships 1 by 1

All stating "embrace the Origin or be destroyed."

The Ori Ships had jumped in lined up their massive vessels matching the size in all comparison to the opposition Vessels

<Friar's Fleet>

Friars Ha'Taks began looking upon the Ori Ships the capabilities of the Vessels just moving in would be more than an oppositonary force to deal with. Commanding his Mother Ship Friar ordered the control Jafa to bring about, into a flanking Position of the Ori Ships. The last volleys came off the Ha'Taks as they moved about. Now the battle would be ended

(You'll need to hold your own for one post, I'm dropping out of Sublight now, so You should respond, to them before I do)
The Commander chuckled as the Ori ships came in and lit up a cigar, " You have your friends, we have ours."

At that moment, 5 Pillar Cruisers jumped into the battle and short jumped into the 2 groups formation. The Commander gave the Crusiers there orders.

The Pillar Crusier that was being protected by the other Tri-Alliance Ships jumped away from the formation in front of the Friar's Mothership and detonated it's self

(by the way to break Ori Shielding you need a focused attack to drain the shields of at least 12 Rail-Guns at one time.)

arrow Gallias' Fleet

The Whirlwind dropped out of Hyperspace, as the sublight engines kicked off. immediatley Gallias was at his Warboard with his ExO. The rest of the fleet dropped in, and began weapons power. The Whirlwind began to change the Drive systems, and update its computers to compute with the Hyperlite Drive system now. The system updated, and the report officer gave to green light.

The Main Rail-gun poweredup, and The fabricated Tainted Saints energy volley Cannons began diversion. The Navigations officers were making co-ordinated Jumps now, before the rest of the fleet Acknowledged, and allowed a go. This was so none of the Vessels would jump inside eachother.

The Three King class Twilight Cruisers began full Rail-guns charge, and Saturation Shielding. They gave the Green light to Jump. The Capital class Strike Cruisers began Warheads drone detonation to explode on manual control. The Capital class Strikes Naviagtions gave the Green light.

arrow Maximus

The Maximus beagn full operations it had seen Ori Before, and now was going to strike its next Kills. Hyperlite engines powerd up, and the four Main Railguns were ready to begin the long range volley. The ship opened up saturation shields as a light blue tint Phased, and became visible for a second. The Maximus lined up with the Rest of the fleet, had full Weapons capabilites, and drive control.

arrow Aboard the Whilwind

gallia looked from his Warboard to his View Screen, and stood up. The enemy fleet may outnumber them but they were ready. Gallias got on his wireless, and spoke to the Ships Crew, and disionals "This is Your Admiral speaking, we are at condition 3 All teams on Full alert." With that The Weapons Control Officer looked gallias way, as he he made a hand motion from his position ordering an immediate Long distance Volley from the fleet. aknowledged the Whirlwind lead the first Rail-gun volley, and energy Cannon volley.

Three blast Rang out from the Whirlwind, four from the Maximus, Two burst of warhaeads, and Railguns from the Capital calsses, and 12 railguns from the King classes.
Alucard von Dracali
Captain Butch Flowers
Quote:

<Ori Fleet>

The Doci looked out upon the enemy fleet as the Ten grand Temple Ships of Origin Dropped out of the Light. The fight looked bad, as the other Doci, and Priors aboard the the rest of the Vessels Began immediate cleansing. Energy weapon spawned out from the Grand Temple Ship of Origins into the enemy fleets. Each Doci, and Prior sent Hale to the ebemy Ships 1 by 1

All stating "embrace the Origin or be destroyed."

The Ori Ships had jumped in lined up their massive vessels matching the size in all comparison to the opposition Vessels

<Friar's Fleet>

Friars Ha'Taks began looking upon the Ori Ships the capabilities of the Vessels just moving in would be more than an oppositonary force to deal with. Commanding his Mother Ship Friar ordered the control Jafa to bring about, into a flanking Position of the Ori Ships. The last volleys came off the Ha'Taks as they moved about. Now the battle would be ended

(You'll need to hold your own for one post, I'm dropping out of Sublight now, so You should respond, to them before I do)

The Commander chuckled as the Ori ships came in and lit up a cigar, " You have your friends, we have ours."

At that moment, 5 Pillar Cruisers jumped into the battle and short jumped into the 2 groups formation. The Commander gave the Crusiers there orders.

The Pillar Crusier that was being protected by the other Tri-Alliance Ships jumped away from the formation in front of the Friar's Mothership and detonated it's self

(Your fleet has been fired upon, you might want to respond to that part to. Besides if Ori Weaponry hit a Pillar Cruiser, because they have weaker points on the saturations shields, It'll Knock them cold... sorry for not mentoning. Besides You can have the Pillar Cruiser Detonate itself, but friar will just run to an Ori Ship...)

At that moment, 5 Pillar Cruisers jumped into the battle and short jumped into the 2 groups formation. The Commander gave the Crusiers their orders.

The Pillar Crusier that was being protected by the other Tri-Alliance Ships jumped away from the formation in front of the Friar's Mothership and detonated it's self.

At that same moment, a Creasant Crusier blows in half.

"Report," the commander orders.

An officer speaks, "Sir. They're shields were too low. They took a Ori energy round to the hull."
((Is the Macross Organization with us? If not/so, how many of their ships do we have in our space))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff