Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
You think it smells bad?

Sgt. Hans Dieter

"Nayawe Lesueur" a piss drunk Captain told him. "Little Savage will kill anything the Aeggies throw at her. You wanna know what the best part is Sergeant? That little b***h is our slave!" he let out a hearty laugh before throwing up and passing out.

Hans liked her already, the disarming move was flawless, and that meant the Empire didn't teach it. Their tried and true method being "Throw more soldiers in, we can get more." "Girlie, you can have all the time in the world long as we get out of this mess." he whispered back. Hans knew her. Name and reputation, word of scalped rebels traveled quickly in the Imperial camps and always the one for innovation when it came to peacekeeping, the Sergeant liked the idea. "You're the Indian girl command uses, I admire your work but we'll save the a** kissing for later." The grenade went off with a satisfying Boom and Hans breathed a sigh of relief. "Now how do we get out of here, this damn hike turned into a battle"

Try tasting it

((heavily edited))

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

User Image

»--» »--» `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ «--« «--«

The bomb went off a little ways beyond them and she did not move from where she was leaning over him. In fact, she pressed him further down against the branch and looked over his shoulder down below. Three rebels passed under the tree, their weapons were common and easily broken or jammed, but she could not move just yet. It was her and one other person against the rebels right now, and seeing as he was alone, either her was an escaped prisoner of war or very foolish. When she had pushed him down, she lay across him. Grasping the tree trunk with her knife to keep them steady. Together, they would look like a branch of the tree should anyone look up. But separate and sitting up it was obvious to spot them.

She stayed still as she lay across him, his heart in one ear as his words filled the other. He was wounded. The beat of his heart told her that he would need medical attention once they made it back to the camp. That was a few miles away. Perhaps an hour, and hour and half from their current location. The smoke above the tree line was indication of a camp, but theirs or not she couldn't tell from here. The voices of the rebels caught her attention again. Watching the group of rebels move away from their location, she looked up to her sergeant and held a finger to his lips to keep him quiet. She sat back up and moved to the end of the branch. It groaned under her weight, and thoughtfully she grasping up to the branch above. Pulling herself up a little, leveling out her weight and adding coverage to herself and the sergeant, she looked past the green to the area below.

Bodies lay along the floor, friendly and brothers alike. She sighed at the carnage. As good as she was in her abilities to hunt and kill man, she did not take joy in the death. A soft whispered homage was sent to the dead before she moved back to the sergeant. She wished she knew his name by now. Once more, leaning towards his ear to speak much softer than a whisper.

" To the south east is a smoke cloud. Friendly or not, I cannot tell. Where is your unit, sergeant? Also...do not call me girlie...."

User Image

King Hellhound

11,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Brandisher 100
”A bullet pierced my true love's side,
In life's young spring so early…

User Image
Leighe “Shame” Arriat

Shame's concussion grenade had exploded, but it obviously hadn't produced the desired effect. Shame realized this as a Mills bomb went soaring over his head, landing quite a few yards behind him. The man had misjudged his position, but the bomb had met its' mark elsewhere. One of Carver's men was torn in half by the explosion, killed instantly. Killed mercifully in that regard...A grenade could easily tear a man's entrails open and leave him screaming to death. And death took a while in these cases, sometimes minutes, sometimes hours. It all depended on the circumstances. Sometimes God was cruel...And other times he was merciful. Shame had seen the grenade's arc by the blessing of god. There were Imperials in the trees...So they had become monkeys, had they? He gave it a moment's thought and holstered his pistol and picked his BAR from the ground. He walked slowly into the grove of trees, using the other trees as cover. He held up a hand to let the other rebels know that they were to stay put while he scoped things out. He took a moment behind a large oak tree that covered his entire body, to light himself a cigarette.

"Oh, boo-hoo. Did that grenade shut yer' gilded little mouth?"

Shame peeked out from behind his tree, shouldered his rifle, and swept the treeline with automatic fire. Branches broke left and right as the gun thundered out loudly. He returned to his hiding spot behind the tree and reloaded, but kept his head peaked around the tree for return fire. He hoped that they'd reveal themselves with a muzzle flash so that he could return more accurate fire, or at the very least, another rebel would be able to. If one of the rebels with a bolt action could get off a good shot, it would be lights out for the Imperials.

"Y'know, yae' ******** aren't so tough when ya' ain't killin' children an' rapin' women. Lose your balls did yae'? Or did they shrink up inta' yer' throat when'ya realized that yer' gon' tae' die today?"

Shame licked his lips and kept scanning the treetops. As soon as there was movement...as soon as ANYTHING moved he would be ready. He dared them. He taunted them with his presence. He taunted them with his eyes. He wanted them to shoot at him.

"Say when! Ah'll send ya' to hell if yer' not above believin' in such things. If'n yeh' are, I'll make yeh' yer' own little personal hell right here on this earth. Come out and fight me! Drop yer' ********' gun, get yer' ********' knife, and fight me like a man yeh' ********' coward!"

Shame spat. He knew that the man wouldn't do it. No Imperial would risk such a fight, especially not when they knew that they'd be dead no matter who won at the end of it.

"Yer' gonna' die today no matter what, might as well go out fightin' instead of pissin' yer'self you Imperial son-of-ae-whore!"

Shame snarled out his words fiercely as he pulled back the charging handle on his BAR. It clicked out in the silence of the forest so that all of the rebels, and the nearby Imperials, could hear that Leighe Arriat was going to kill this man; come hell or highwater.

And on my breast in blood she died,
While soft winds shook the barley…"

Newbie Soldier

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Lily Tara O'sioda, Lia O'Connolly, and Nafisa Mallarky

Lily finished serving the Baron's dinner and excused herself for the night. She found that she had lost the appetite for her own dinner after learning that Selim, her sweet Selim, had decided to join the military academy! She decided to write Selim, but that would have to wait. Right now Lia needed to see her. She bade her employer farewell and was done for the night. Lily returned to their small flat.

"You wanted to see me?" Lily asked.

Lia smirked at her friend.

"Yes. Word just came to me that one of our supply lines is down. What do you think we should do? It's the betio line"

Christ! That's our most important supply line! Lily thought.

"We should send Nafisa to investigate" Lily suggested.

"Good idea. And maybe she'll be able to track down the one known as 'blood and shame' as well. I have a hunch he's nearby. Lorena and Helena might be hiding out with him. Heh. With Helena's stubborn personality it'll be a wonder if he doesn't kill her in a few days" she said.

Lia had not met shame, but she had heard about him. She knew enough about him and the way he fought to know that he and Helena would not get along well.

Newbie Soldier

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Helena Moloney and Lorena Mallarky

Helena made a quick note of the men and their conditions. One of them was too far gone, so she gave him nightleaf and he died quickly. One died while she was trying to assess his wounds. Three more were injured but could walk. One would need to be carried in a stretcher to the nearest town for further treatment. Helena also treated Lorena for her injuries. Lorena screamed as Helena pulled out the shrapnel; they could not anesthetize anyone for fear that it would make the anesthetized person more vulnerable during an attack. It broke Helena's heart to see Lorena wince and whimper. Helena finished providing as much care as she could and then walked up to Shame.

"The men are in bad shape. I had to give one of them some nightleaf. Another one died just as I was looking him over. One more has to be carried on a stretcher for now" she explained.

Helena hated administering nightleaf. Nightleaf was a powerful poisonous herb. It was used for incurable diseases and wounds that could not be mended. It was a mercy drug that ended the dying person's pain in a quick, efficient way. Nightleaf was well-known to many aednats. It was a drug that everyone both loved and hated.

"Before you go off hunting those Imps, may I at least tend to your shoulder?" Helena said.

Helena was trying to be polite in an attempt to smooth things over after their rather rough and angry introduction. Helena wasn't intending to give him a choice about letting her care for his shoulder. He had to get his shoulder taken care of, whether he liked it or not. And right now, Helena was the only one who could do it for him!

2,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Catríona --- That is all you need to know
User Image

Cat watched them all. She moved over and helped Helena with the battered men, lifting the one who needed to be carried over her shoulder and moving him out of the clearing. He lent him against a tree and moved back to help the others, taking her bandages and ointments and putting them t work until what little there was was gone. She dragged people out of the way - darting too and fro as like a mother Cat taking care of her babies

Then ll the men were settled on sleeping rolls close together in the trees she peeked over to see what Shame was up to. She winced at his shoulder and smiled at Helena for trying to help him. She stepped over and stood next to the girl, keeping her ears perked and her posture ready to fight should they be attacked further, but she wasn't sure they would attack any more. The woman was determined and silent, her hands itching as she clutched her gun, mad that the man had gotten hurt at all.

4,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
They call me a sociopath a lot

Sgt. Hans Dieter

Hans held Nayawe close as the BAR rounds zipped and smashed the limbs around. He let go just as Shame started yelling. "That man has quite the mouth on him, soon as we get to camp i'll arrange a little bloodletting for it." he said quietly. I'll get a couple squads of troopers and find the closest small town, well we'll just have to see what happens when I get there. "But now's not the time for that, i'm alone out here, I went for a walk and stumbled into these Aeggies." Hans let out his right hands towards the girl, "Imperial Sergeant Hans Dietrich at your service." Pain shot up his arm and he reeled back and grabbed at his forearm. "Lets get past these rebels and we'll make our way for that smoke good or bad."

I’m not sure why, I feel something when they stop breathing

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

User Image

She almost did not hear what the sergeant said as the shouting and screaming of the rebel went on a little to their left. he was upset, this was for sure, but what had the sergeant done to make him so upset in the first place? Maybe he threatened his family or maybe he'd already killed them long ago. That made Nayawe roll her eyes. What a sad story. Boo-hoo, my family was killed. She almost sat up and told him to wed another woman and make new children. Much was the way of a man anyways, to wed and procreate, just like their father and his father before him. But the sergeant kept her close, hidden from the gun shots he aimed at them...and missed entirely. Boy he was a bad shot.

She stayed close to the man as he offered her his hand. Yet again, this tradition of grasping hands in greeting. She did not understand it, but she took it none the less and wrapped her other arm around his shoulders to pat his back three times. A combination of her tradition as well as theirs. Some had not seen this as strange, but seeing as she was already all over his personal space there was little else to do but accept his introduction and say her own.

"Ya-ho-we, sergeant. I'm Nayawe, as i'm sure you know by now. We'll make our move soon. You will have to move quickly with that wound till we are safe from here. I'll treat it when I can."

It seemed that luck was more on her side than it was for the rebels. The screaming man-child had a woman, who not only gave his position away, but was not taking cover as she should. Without missing a beat, she waited till her back was turned and whispered 'now' to Hans before she let her knife carve into the side of the tree to slide herself down to the ground. Once there, she let off a round towards the couple and a few to the rebels that heard and were drawing closer. As she thwarted off their attacks, the sergeant made his decent, and together they made a dash into the deep woods....

4,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
They call me sociopath a lot

Sgt. Hans Dieter

Hans took his chance as Nayawe caused the distraction and started running deeper into the woods. Two rebels revealed themselves as he came close both bearing bolt action rifles, "Stop th-" he managed to utter as a Webley .455 round blew into his jaw and out the other side spattering the trees behind him with gore. The other pulled the rifle up as Hans charged and jumped on him, wrestling the rifle out of his hands, the man managed to clock Dieter in the face before Hans pulled a trench-knife from his boot and started wildly stabbing the man in the throat, chest and face. Blood filled Hans eyes and his mind flashed to a place many years and many miles away.

It rained endlessly on the desolate landscape, several men stood at the edge of a trench held together with mud and rotten wood. The stink of death was everywhere and the smell was bound to grow worse by hour's end. "Alright men, into Hell we march. Ready Yourselves." the Lieutenant yelled to the Imperial troops. "Hans, you know what to do when you breach their line." Hans nodded and looked to his boys "We send them to their families in boxes." The soldiers braced themselves and a dozens of sharp whistles pierced the air.

Hundreds of grey-clad soldiers climbed from their trenches and holes and charged across the dead land. Shells landed around them blowing what was once man into the air, blood and dirt rained on Hans and his men. Machine guns came to life as the grey tide neared its point and came to a halt, bodies fell left and right but the horde climbed over their dead screaming the songs of War and Death to the Arzan line. Dieter was the first of his squad in the trenches and shouldered the BAR firing into a group of the Arzans moving up from elsewhere. He nailed two in the chest, the blast of the BAR keeping pace with his heart. beat-boom-beat-boom-beat-boom. A third round took another's leg below the knee and he screamed as the grey line charged forward. Suddenly the whistle of artillery filled the air and shells landed everywhere in the trenches taking anyone within death's reach. At that moment Captain Hans Dieter ran for it.

Back in reality Hans had killed the man and took off into the forest surpassing the Indian girl and disappearing into the brush with only one thought. Survive In his own little world, Hans was fleeing the shells of Arzani guns.

I’m not sure why, I feel something when they stop breathing

Newbie Soldier

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
((Has this RP just gone dead? What's up?))

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

(( well I was going to wait and see if sir was going to make a post about the attack on his character, but to keep things going i'm going to make a post for Crim. ))

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

User Image

Hans was in fact very quick on his feet. She could hear him moving away from her as she held off enemy fire, shooting all around her to in general keep them away. Not to kill anyone, really. Though if a bullet did find the body of someone, she wasn't about to cry about it. There was no right or wrong in her mind, only what she was told to do and the ending result where she goes home with what remained of her people. There were so few of them left, but with every successful mission she accomplished, one more member of her people were able to be set free. At least, that was what she was told. Not once did she see what free meant...

A burst of anger coursed through her veins and she threw a bag of grenades into the mesh of rebels. Not looking back to see if they killed anyone or not, she dashed forward. Nothing holding her down but the weapons in her hand, she stared at the back of Hans and glared a little. He was too far off to wound and let the rebels attack him while she got away, and hell be damned if she was going to let him use her as a distraction. In fact, as she ran she quickly found a way around the rebels since he seemed to be removing them from their path.

As they ran, Nayawe looked back but maybe twice, and not once did she see the one eyed male who screamed into the air like a woman giving birth to a demon. She did not like how loud he was, but the anger and raw emotion behind his words. If they were not fighting each other she would have possibly liked to battle him in a real fight. Not these white man's toys for distance. Going back to what was before her, she almost ran into Hans as he dropped to the ground when more bullets started to fly from in front of them. With a twirling twist to her right, she crouched behind a tree, a little out of breath and her blade ready to fight. Looking to Hans to make sure he was not hurt, she motioned him to join her in the safety of the tree with the large trunk.

"....This way, we can move around them if we go over the lake and towards the fire to the other side."

User Image

Newbie Soldier

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
((I have sir on my friendslist and his last status update was a bit troubling and made me go 'what?' and he hasn't logged on for a few days. As for me, I have to wait for sir to reply because of the fact that my character just made an offer to help his character out with one of his injuries.))

Dapper Dabbler

(( Well, hopefully he'll be on soon and nothings wrong, ya know? ))

King Hellhound

11,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Brandisher 100
”A bullet pierced my true love's side,
In life's young spring so early…

User Image
Leighe “Shame” Arriat

Shame snorted with disdain as it became apparent that the Imperials were on the run. This was not the way that the game was supposed to be played. It was supposed to be the other way around. How many Imperials had there been? Three, four, five? There had to be at least five, but Shame was only able to see one blood trail. That was a damned disgrace, considering that nearly twelve of his own men were dead after having only wounded a single imperial. That left Cat, Helena, the little girl, four men, and Shame. Another gunshot suggested that now there were only three men left. Shame took a deep breath and retrieved all of his gear that had been strewn about, oblivious to the fact that he had been only inches from bullets that had been aimed at him the whole time. He turned to the surviving members of his band and motioned forward.

"Any of yae' expectin' to survive better get tah' running. Right now. We hav' to disappear, and we hav' tae' do it now. C'mon. This is why we shouldn't have stayed behind in thae' first place."

The men nodded, but the women didn't immediately respond. He looked to Cat and then to Helena.

"Did'ja hear me?"

And on my breast in blood she died,
While soft winds shook the barley…"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out