Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
((Ranu, you totally missed the fact that my ship is still scanning yours and the fact that my ship would currently be between your ship and his, since I towed him into the station and and sending transports to the station. Assuming that I am between his ship and yours, those weapons solutions would be on my ship.))

Virero Prime Orbital, Nonua System

The Federation flagship Pride as well and ten other warships around the station fixed their targeting solutions on the GSU I Didn't Do It, amounting to over twenty thousand laser and missile locks. A transmission was sent to the ship. "You have been warned to back off of this ship. It is under the protection of the Galactic Federation. If you should so decide to continue this advance, we will open fire on your ship. Do not force the Federation to open fire. We do not wish to open fire, but we will defend our ally's vessel."

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
[No Tah. I've not forgotten or missed it, you just wasn't stupid enough to say "Oh, your shields are up" and make it rather obvious you're being nosy. Therefore my ship would appear to be 'unaware' of it, unless counterscanning.
BTW, aren't your shields still up too?]

One light second from Fort Cairo
'RSSV' I Didn't Do It, I wasn't There
True Space

The Mind choose to shift their aims back to the scanning motions of before, covering everything on their currently defenceless GSV.
You appear to forget our nations have been allied longer.
Was the reply, a tone that suggested the Confederacy were being rather ungrateful,
And also cost us the life of a vice admiral, due to your pathetic 'My powers more than yours' role with your armour.
((Has the entire planet been overrun by infected?))

Terran Space
Nonua System
Vierro Prime Orbit

From where it was in lower orbit, the Eccentric GCU IBIMATSMNS, could have easily fired it's lasers and destroyed the Avenger, with no problem whatsoever. If it chose to, which it now seriously considered, these humans were just been plain annoying now. It also chose to overlook the fact that any one of the 119 Warships still waiting, orbiting the massive GSV could probably wipe out the entire Terran and Galactic Federation fleets if provoked. The fact that the Pride eclipsed the Avenger and a portion of Fort Cairo meant nothing, the displaced dispatched explosive warheads didn't need a line of site. They could simply be displaced past the Pride and into contact with the Avenger.

Didn't these squishy pink humans realize how much the two Culture vessels were risking by helping them out. The entire Culture could come down on them for this, it wasn't exactly an approved action. But the GCU kept it's metaphorical mouth shut and opened a secure level 32 encrypted channel to the GSV IDDIIWET, updating the larger vessel on it's progress in the construction of a massive number of drones. It had already created nearly 6,000 of them, and there was still a lot more mass and energy that it could convert. It estimated that it would have nearly 76,420 - give or take one or two - upon completion.
Rinak Evander
((Has the entire planet been overrun by infected?))

Terran Space
Nonua System
Vierro Prime Orbit

From where it was in lower orbit, the Eccentric GCU IBIMATSMNS, could have easily fired it's lasers and destroyed the Avenger, with no problem whatsoever. If it chose to, which it now seriously considered, these humans were just been plain annoying now. It also chose to overlook the fact that any one of the 119 Warships still waiting, orbiting the massive GSV could probably wipe out the entire Terran and Galactic Federation fleets if provoked. The fact that the Pride eclipsed the Avenger and a portion of Fort Cairo meant nothing, the displaced dispatched explosive warheads didn't need a line of site. They could simply be displaced past the Pride and into contact with the Avenger.

Didn't these squishy pink humans realize how much the two Culture vessels were risking by helping them out. The entire Culture could come down on them for this, it wasn't exactly an approved action. But the GCU kept it's metaphorical mouth shut and opened a secure level 32 encrypted channel to the GSV IDDIIWET, updating the larger vessel on it's progress in the construction of a massive number of drones. It had already created nearly 6,000 of them, and there was still a lot more mass and energy that it could convert. It estimated that it would have nearly 76,420 - give or take one or two - upon completion.

((The Infected on Virero Prime Are dead.The Terran federation basicly Nuked there own capital City to prevent further infestation.The planet is safe.))

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
((Rinak, you know that I have 108 capital ships and 207 support ships in orbit of the planet, right...

Also, you know the Federation fleet has officers who are not human. Tahiri Veila Panjirinanu isn't human either. Some are cold blooded lizards, others are fish, so....yeah...))

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
TahiriVeilaPanjrinanu
((Rinak, you know that I have 108 capital ships and 207 support ships in orbit of the planet, right...

Also, you know the Federation fleet has officers who are not human. Tahiri Veila Panjirinanu isn't human either. Some are cold blooded lizards, others are fish, so....yeah...))

[Is Tah a lizard or a Fish?

Well, when Ju said she was a bit of an animal...]

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
((She's a fish like Admiral Ackbar except different.

She's Dojourian, which is a fish species. They developed the ability to adapt human form to survive outside of the water and then it became a full change to human form. If she goes back into the water, she can choose to shift back into a fish form.))
arrow Fort Cairo

Admiral Gates watched as things outside the station were getting intense. Giving the communications officer a nod, a channel was open to all vessels in the area.

"This is Admiral Gates of the Terran Federation Station Cairo. If hostile actions do not stop this second, then I will be forced to use all Terran Federation military power to forcefully remove any vessel that has its offensive systems online. When I see that all weapons are deactivated, we will discuss this matter in a more civilized way." Admiral Gates said over the com-link.

He was starting to get pissed off and wouldn't think twice before firing on any one of those ships out there right now. Though the station wasn't fully up to battle readiness, he would still defend the Terran Federation until the last dying breathe.

"Arm weapons and target any ship that show fully charged weapons. Prepare to fire on my command." Admiral Gates ordered.

The tactical officer inputted the commands into his console and watched as the weapons grid came back online and charged up. Torpedoes and missiles were loaded and firing doors were removed. Turbo laser batteries positioned them selfs so that they could get clear shots on all ships.

Seven Federation warships also moved into position to defend the station and now over 300 civilians that were onboard.

Admiral Gates waited for the response that was he was about to get.

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
One light second from Fort Cairo
'RSSV' I Didn't Do It, I wasn't There
True Space

The reply message was sent to Fort Cairo with a level 45 security blocking. Thats one hell of a guarded message.
With all due respect, we must decline that, not out of wish for hostilitys between our nations, but because at the moment, our GSV is completly defenceless. We must keep it covered. We will, however, turn of our weapon tracking beacons, to prevent a swift lock on and fire. Our weaposn remain online as a warning only.

The Mind tensed, prepairing for a total s**t storm, a message was beign prepaired to another place, but that wouldn't be sent until it heard the Forts reaction.

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Virero Prime Orbital, Nonua System

The station's weaponry wouldn't pose too much threat to the Federation flagship holding position close to the station dispersing transports to the station, some with crews to assist the station. The Fleet Admiral opened a secure closed channel to Fort Cairo. "Admiral Gates, I admire your resolve, however, I assure you our actions are only in defense of your warships and your station. I ask you to stand down your station weaponry and allow the Federation to continue to cover the TSS Avenger."
((Don't worry Tah, I know how many ships you have, my previous statement still stands.))

Terran Space
Nonua System
Vierro Prime Orbit

The GCU pulled out of orbit and moved to a stationary position, relative to the system's star, a light second galactically 'above' the GSV. From there it deactivated it's laser systems and waited to see what would happen, its controlling Mind quizzed those of the GSV, asking what they were preparing to do. The GCU almost felt sorry for the biological life-forms. They really didn't know what they were getting in to threatening Culture vessels. Even a virtually unarmed Contact Unit like itself was more than a match for any one of their most powerful vessels, but the Warships, they were something else, they were from a time long past, from the Idiran war, during which no less than 6 stars were extinguished from the epic conflict, a time when the Culture had learnt the act - the word 'art' didn't cover such barbaric acts that warfare entailed, warfare to the Culture was anything but art, it was something they never again wanted to get into, but would do so if they, or their ideals, were threatened - of warfare quite spectacularly well.
arrow KMX's Command Ship Docked at Fort Cairo.

KMX's scanners could also pick up some fo the action which was slowly starting to happen.KMX quickly send an encoded message to Gates as he Stood there on the eage between the docking area of his own ship and the Terran Station.

This is KMX.......Gates.......I can see that things are getting more and more hostile........if you need an evacuation........You can come to our Ship if needed.......our ship has plenty of room.......I don't want to be here if things get ugly........We can head out torwards Triborg Space if you need protection.

The message stopped as KMX stood there waiting for Gates to get to the Docking area.

arrow Janto System, Dragars Remaining Forces, Between Tiberium Infested World and Bio Aliens Moon Base.

Dragar whatched as multiple Hyper Space portals opened up.Out of the Portals Adavance Cruisers and Bane Assaulte Cruisers moved in.In command of all the ships 5 Bane battleships also moved in.Major operations were under way to begin Experiments apon the Bio Aliens in the Area with Tiberium along with Mineing operations and harvesting Tiberium crystals also to create there Weapons,Ships, and Supplys.

1 SFAC,Dragars Ship
12 SFAG
5 Bane Battleships
25 Bane Assulte Cruisers
65 Advance Cruisers

With all the New Ships coming in an Encoded message was sent to the fleet stright from Foresaken High Command.

This is General bane Speaking......Dragar.........you have fail your Mission to destroy KMX's Command Ship.......If you fail this mission......Roshamaku will be taking over from here on out and you will be Ternimated by his Blade........this is a very important Mission to the Bane Corperation.....do not fail or don't return at all.

Dragar nodded his head a little bit and said"Ok.......Lets get this Show on the road.......prepare Tiberium Seed missiles to strike down near the Bio Aliens Hive base on the Moon.....were going to see if tiberium effects them on a full scale......if you see any Bio Ships coming into the Area......use stealth to avoid them.....if they continue to come torwards us....make an attemp to communicate with them.......if that doesn't work......Open fire will all weapons then".
TahiriVeilaPanjrinanu

She's Dojourian, which is a fish species. They developed the ability to adapt human form to survive outside of the water and then it became a full change to human form. If she goes back into the water, she can choose to shift back into a fish form.))

((So Adimiral Jusuchin...? Had relations... With a giant fish? Am I the only one sickened by this blatant case of animal-human beastiality? SICK!))
Outlawstar15a2
TahiriVeilaPanjrinanu

((So Adimiral Jusuchin...? Had relations... With a giant fish? Am I the only one sickened by this blatant case of animal-human beastiality? SICK!))

((Makes ya wonder doesn't it. LOLZ >.< ))
arrow Space Station Fort Cairo, Nonuna Star System:

Lieutenant Commander Tyler and his squad had just landed in the stations main hanger bay. Some of the tech personnel were talking about growing tensions outside the station. For Tyler, this was turning into a bad career move for him. Looking over at his squadmates he saw that they too carried fear on their faces. Turning back around towards his fightercraft, he opened a maintiance hatch and began to check it out for any possible damage.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff