Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you be ordering today?

Yes! 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 6 ]
Hmm... Not today, Maybe another time. 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 6 ]
Absolutely not, I have no need for this! I just wanted Poll Gold. 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
< 1 2 3

Godly Abomination

DraumrOrum
Kiro_Shinigami
[D'avol, izvestnyj kak Gnev]﴿
User Image

After filing Kiro's request within his work box, Ix addressed the next customer as she began to look around. "I'll take your request; though it may take me a bit of time it will most certainly be completed."

User Image
[Krovavyj d'avol nenavisti I bezumiya]﴿

NightOx169's Queen

Wicked Demigod

Wrathful Misanthropist

Violetta smiled as she finally saw him, nodding slightly and handing the gentleman her form. "It's fine, I can tell you're busy. Take as long as you need to, I am in no rush." She calmly responds, giving him a small bow out of respect.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Wrathful Misanthropist
DraumrOrum
Kiro_Shinigami
[D'avol, izvestnyj kak Gnev]﴿
User Image

After filing Kiro's request within his work box, Ix addressed the next customer as she began to look around. "I'll take your request; though it may take me a bit of time it will most certainly be completed."

User Image
[Krovavyj d'avol nenavisti I bezumiya]﴿
He looked to the Forge keeper and nodded " I expected it to be a while, This is the prototype of a new weapon for the mercenary band I am behind. The darkstars need to be every bit as lethal as the blue suns and the bloodpack but better. I trust your skills"

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

He wandered about the forge carefully, These machines and tools where lethal if used wrongly and kiro kept his hands on his back not daring to touch anything. he loved the smell of Oils and metal and the smelting of ore into steel. He enjoyed being around creation when it was in progress and the various blades on the racks and daggers in display cubes with their respective sheaths to be housed in. He smelled magic and the raw energy that magic had when unleashed.

His eyes where wide wondrous and eternally that of a boy still learning still growing in knowledge and still in and around the universes willpower.

He was a starling in the night sky and could not believe he found more of his kind in the short space of 5 Billion years. It was unlikely that stars ever crossed paths in a galaxy so big and spread out the arms of the milky way, Yet there was life on other planets in the Galaxy and he was one of those creators for the brief lives the white and blue stars had that was.

The powers that where in action here where old and honed to shed blood and drain life and empower and bless those that wield them. Kiro was considering leaving his whip here too for an enchantment he could not cast yet as he was still so young in all those ways.

" Wow, Had I known I'd find more beings like me I'd have searched harder"

He said in an awed small voice to the space around him watching everything.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff