Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
In the year 2029, a war was seized in a forbidden strip of the universe. The war was launched in the unfamiliar galaxy of Alixin Chaze, it's only inhibitant planet named Alx.
Alx's inhibitants consisted of Spirits, Demons, Sinned Souls, and Cursed Enigma's. They dawned here after escaping an eternity of damnable sufferings in the afterlife. With time, great civilizations were born, and great foes spawned.

The attackers, known to Alxians as the Dark Hearts, struck planet Alx from their homeland, The Inept Galaxies- otherwise known as The Abyss of Screaming. They were and still are scum, formed only when the sun of Alx, Trisix, was eclipsed. They were the most advanced forms of shadows, made from the element of Dark-Matter. The inhibitants of Alx were forced into war, and a great war fought. Many years were spent to defeat the Dark Hearts, captivating many lives....to this day, there is only one escapee that lives in Alx today...

After triumphing the Dark Hearts, the victorius Alxians celebrated, caught in their own cockiness. They had yet to know of the danger yet to approach...

CURRENT DAY- JUVEN (June) 3RD, 2036
Location- Abyss of Screaming...

"Wake up, you little scum." a dark, deceitful voice flew, shatering the peacefulness of my dreams. I opened my eyes, only to close them again when they met with the brightness of the room.
"I said AWAKEN!" the voice came again, followed by a very sharp pain to my hip.
I shot straight up to be restrained by unseen forces.
"I see that you're awake, Cross. It was very hard to accomplish this."
The force of the restraints left, as though the voice signaled for them to stop.
"Look around you. What do you see, Cross?"
I looked around as told. But there was nothing around me, save the surface I was on and the light that blinded me just a minute ago. I panicked as several shudders kissed my spine. I dared not looking over to my sides, filled with fear. Where am I?, I thought, horrified.
"Do you realize where you are?" the voice came, as though reading my thoughts.
I shook my head and swallowed a gulp of air.
"Why, my boy, you're in your head. You're in your worst nightmare..."
As then, four long, dark, tentacle-like arms held my arms and legs down, to keep me from squirming as a staff, as tall as me, began to descend for my eyes...

And there I woke, terrified to the point of tears, horrified with the monster that my mind had created.

A new war was about to set foot on this planet, because of me...if I wouldn't have told them the secrets of Alx....
If only I hadn't panicked....if only I died...
...then the planet would not have to face the whim of the Dark Hearts....
....they would not to have to face the wrath of the Regalia March....

CURRENT DAY: JUVEN 30TH, 2036

General Arkydan had detained me for questioning. We stayed in a little black room- dimly lit. He was the only other person who knew they had captured me....
I told them what they looked like, their demands, their brutality...
And how I told them how to crush Alx...

Arkydan said nothing after the confession, but he had written something on the note-paper he held...
"The Regalia March; strong and fatal; see us now in our darkest hours; the time is here; we need recruits..." and left the room.
I was to stay in here until he figured out something to do with me...to keep me alive...

And that was the start of The Regalia March....

Beloved Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
Rules: These are neccesary to make this work. I'll try and kepp 'em simple. ;D
1) Romance always dawns at the peak of war. Yet, keep it (at max) PG-13. If that gets out of hand, I will renounce you.
2) Combat- Always fun. You kill any way you want. Though, I do not want random murders, especially if you're on the same team as your prey. Ask before you kill. Oh, and there's no godmodding either.
3) I like traitors, but I hate undecisive moves. Therefore, if you betray the side your on, you stay a traitor.
4)Respect for each other and the rules on Gaia; always handy. I don't want every fight scene or sentance that comes from your character's mouth to be put-downs or bad-mouthing each other or I. I will allow a tad bit at a time, but if it's overwhelming, then posts will be terminated. Also, NO SPAMMING.
5) I like ultimate powers. Yet I don't like ultimate powers every two seconds of this roleplay. Save your power or desperation act for your last resort.
6) Please try to use correct spelling and grammar. Who wants to look like a moron in war? I dont mind typos, but every other word as "like", "u know", "wat", is a waste of air and space.
7) I like feedback. Please, I like suggestions, ideas, and comments. I wont bite.
cool HAVE FUN! This roleplay is about killing people, THINGS; have fun blowing the crap out of everything that comes your way.
THANK YOU, AND WELCOME TO THE REGALIA MARCH WARS!!!

Beloved Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
Characters (Please use this example):

Name: Cross

Personality: Ignorant, likes to lead the pack. Likes fires. Never knew his family. Intelligent, yet very low self-esteem. He tends to drive him-self into insanity with his jumbled thoughts from his past. Very silent. Gets scared easy. Almost as though he were bi-polar, his unstable emotions vary extremly. He tends to be a tad self-destructive. Enjoys blood. Perhaps too much. When his emotions best him, he turns to blood-lust for the cure. Not a pretty sight....

Appearance: His eyes are red. He has black hair, and a scar on his cheek. Medium height. Slender. Light-brown skin. Wears a necklace given to him by his unknown family. He wears a grey tunic, black, regal pants, and pointd shoes.

Classification(Spirit, Demon, Entities, Enigma...?): Metal Spirit.

Weapon(s): The Blade of Ghear.

Rank(Commando or Soldier?): Commando.

Army(Alxian Emrates or The Dark Heart Fleet?): Alxian Emrates.

Analysis Complete. User name: Cross.

STARTING LOCATION: Ceris Town- Lumaria.

(You can start in another location if you choose!!)

(NEW!!)

The Seven Vile Lords
In some of the sectors of Alx, seven vile lords, sent out by a single, more powerful ruler lurk about. The Seven vile, or better yet, The Seven Rum, consist of:
Red Rum- Ruler of Deris.
Viva La Loca- Ruler of Icekus.
Regal- Empress of Ausurixia.
Transmission Interupted...

NEW! The Dark Heart King Andreis...
Those of whom are lucky enough to gaze upon this dark master are quickly ended. His minions, the Dark Heart Army, serve him and his realm, Vorago (The Abyss of Screaming). Those who dare oppose this mighty king are torn apart easily. Pray that he never seeks you...for if he does, you are proclaimed dead...
User Image

Beloved Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
RANKS: The first rank you start off with is Commando (OPTION ONLY FOR COMMANDOS IN THE ALXIAN EMRATES), if you dont choose to be a soldier. Over time, with killing rivals, you can rank up! Trust me, I'll be keeping an eye on that (Via The Leaderboards!!)
If you have enough kills(K), you'll be eligible for ranks like:
Marader(10 K), Crusader(100 K), Seeker(300 K), Hunter(500 K)!!
and...
Though unlikely(though I dont doubt it), some of you will go on to ranks like:
DeathBringer(1000 K), Assassin(2000 K), Radion(2500 K), Olympiad(3000 K)~!

ELEMENTS
There are six main elements of Alx:

Metal- allows control over any metallic subtance on Alx. Cant be electrofied. Weakness: Water.
Water- allows control over any type of liquid. Weakness: Electricity.
Electricity- allows user to maintain incredible speeds and control stormwinds. Weakness: Metal.
Fire- Unstable element for Demons. Allows user to manipulate flames. Weakness: Water.
Wind- enables user to control air- can form a blade of wind. Weakness: Metal.
Shadow- unstable element-too powerful to control. Impervious to all other elements. Weakness- any form of light.

One last thing: Where to start? There are six continents!
Answer: You choose!
(Put this under your character's analyzation!)

Alxian Locations:
Ceris Town- Lumaria
Cross' hometown. In here, you're greeted by a wave of Dark Hearts.
(City Section)

The Blunt Caps- Lumaria
The coldest town of Alx. Perhaps the least active.
(Production Center)

Rouge- Lumaria
This is the legendary town that houses the great fountain of Emote. Come if you dare...
(Emote Fountain- Unlocked)

The Forest of Icekus- Rouge, Lumaria
The most terrifying forest on the planet of Alx...I'd advise for you to evade the forest. But you may enter...if you like the beasts of nightmares.
(NE of Rouge's main city, Rix- Unlocked)

RougePort- Lumaria
The main city of Lumaria. Troops are happy to greet you....if you were dead.
(Hospital Sector)

Rougeport Docks- Lumaria
Care to ask? Here, lots of exotic fish and weapons are shipped out! Now, only if those sydnicates weren't there...
(Shipping Centre)

The Ausurixian Desert- Ausurixia
The hottest spot on Alx! Not joking....
(Cave Area)

Phinto- Denoa
One of the largest cities on Alx! Here, alot of good weapons are stashed...but you'd have to be as cunning as a spy to reach them.
(Tower Section)

Kaize- Denoa
A small installment in the army of Alx...as well as the only nuclear plant on Alx.
(Radio-active Plant Area)

Damaxious' Reach- Denoa
A forbidden sector at the north coast of Denoa. This covenant is the covenant of all terror...
(Damaxious' Temple- Unlocked)

-FINAL AREAS RESTRICTED-
That's a bummer.

NEW! Dark Heart Locations!

The Pit of a Thousand Shamed Souls
(Shrine of the Severiants- Unlocked)

World Map:
Lumaria~
Northernmost Caps- The Blunt Caps
SE of the Caps- Ceris Town
S of Ceris Town- Rouge (Cities: Rix; S of Rix: Ceorin; E of Ceorin: Fort Emotion.)
NE of Rix- The Forest of Icekus
W of Rouge- RougePort. (Cities: Fonus; S of Fonus: Akas-Hospital Sector.)
S of RougePort- RougePort Ruins.
E of RougePort Ruins- Lumarian Sewers.
S of RougePort Ruins and Lumarian Sewers- RougePort Docks.

S of Lumaria- Luma.
Northernmost prongs of Luma- Nirixias. (Mynx's river runs span of Luma- down the middle.)
S of Nirixias- Lightun.
S of Lightun- Deris.
S of Deris- Nintix

E of Lumaria and Luma- The Ris Belt and Ausurixia.
The Ausurixian Desert- Covers the entire continent.
Westernmost part of Ausurixia- Crusaders Cove- spans entire west coast.

SE of Ausurixia- Denoa.
Phinto States- 1-50. Counted as one big state, not 50 smaller ones.
W of Phinto- Kaize.
NE of Kaize- Damaxious' Reach

E of Denoa- Dark Water Province. Dark Heart Territory.

Beloved Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
Chapter One: The Begging
I stared at the sign of the old gates of Ceris Town, the welcoming bill-board that basically said: "Welcome To Ceris Town." This, along with the rest of the city, was destroyed by the Dark Hearts...
What was left of the city were nests for their spawn-purple crystals that held the embryo's of the new generation. My job was to destroy them.
The sky was tinted an ugly grey, a remnant that they had attacked the city with such brutality. The arc that resembled the gates looked more like a pretzel, contorted into itself in awkward poses.
I proceeded forward, expecting the worst...
I spun around to the sound of footsteps, Ghear (my blade) at my side, to realize that the sound was produced by the troops sent to asist me on my mission.
"Don't scare me like that!" the first said, drawing back his gun. He signaled to the other three troops and eased them. I nodded and sighed with relief. I turned around and continued through the mingled gate. A fog was starting to form around us five, making it hard to see...it's surprising how fast things would turn deadly...
In a flash of events, the soldier that had his guard so easily set screamed a blood-curling scream, flailing his pistol around as though it would help him.
A crack was formed, and blood rushed onto me. I frantically unloaded Ghear as the others defended themselves. It was hopeless. All was falling to pieces.
Another scream was produced, but it was too irregular to be any of us that screamed...
The scream was as demonic as the City of Dis and all of it's aggresors. Rapid footsteps followed the scream as I felt more blood ooze onto my body, depriving me of any hope.
The fog around me was cracking as though it were being split open with a whip. Tiny laughs surrounded me as the assailant circled me.
A sharp, ripping pain found it's way into my left knee, bringing me to the ground.
I had landed on my back, as it probably wanted...my knee was pouring blood as I lay there, in certain death's hands...
The circling had stopped, and the fog had lifted just enough for me to see the awful thing...
Four hellish eyes observed me, as though sizing me up, before it struck...

Beloved Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
Hey, guys! If you want to join in, send me your profile in a private message and I'll put it here! (NEW! You may have up to three profiles, just as long as you post for them. ^^)

Here's my second profile~

Name: Derick Hyjinx

Personality: Very, very shy. He has a soft spot for comrades, but usually only comrades. He hides his true colors from everyone. He is timid, too, and very strategic. He knows how to survive better than most, and takes no s**t from anyone.

Appearance: User Image
Yes, the rabbits at his sides are not to be ignored; they are much more alive than one would think. Though there is going to be an addition to this rough sketch of he; a pair of mechanical wings sprouting from his back. They are removable, however. They are not a permanent attatchment to Derick.

Classification: Shadow Spirit

Weapons: Dark matter blade named Heron.

Army: ---

Analysis Complete. Name: Derick Hyjinx.

Starting Location: HourGlass Temple~

Here's Disturbed-Perfections profile!

Personality: Cold and not very talkative to poeple he doesnt know, very serious, shows almost no emotion to outsiders, very stealthy person, Only cares for and shows emotion to his team and or squadmates

Appearance: Light grey eyes, White hair, many scars all over body but none on his face, Tall(6'10), slim form but is very strong, White skin (from being under armor and in the dark a lot), always wears a suit of grade S armor (better than grade A), street clothes are grey pants with a lot of pockets, Black T-shirt with metal padded shoulders, Black steel toed boots, Armor is matte black and has a cloaking device, orange sunglasses, usually has a cigarette

Classification: Wind Spirit

Weapon(s): Custom laser pistol, custom laser machinegun, and cyber katana

Rank(Commando or Soldier?): Commando

Army(Alxian Emrates or The Dark Heart Fleet?): Alxian Emrates

Analysis Complete. User name: A-1134

Name: A'den

Staring Location: Phinto- Denoa

Me: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs26/f/2009/245/5/1/Smoking_Guy_by_KeiHaruNeko.jpg

Here's my good friend profile! Give it up for A Rocket To The Maine!
Name: Diz

Personality: Cold, sharp, she has no sense of remorse. She will be the first to stab you in the back if it is to her benefit. She wants only her own survival, aside, she is a great actor, and can play the role of 'friend' perfectly. Quick witted and decietful, a nightmare for anyone who knows what she is capable of.

Classification: A strange entity, her shadow is of it's own mind, and can speak and move on it's own. It has a fetish for trickery, and is capable of magic, while Diz herself is not. Her shadow has been known to give out her secrets, or speak what she will not. If her shadow is in peril, it can use a special magic by the name of Doom Desire.

Weapon(s): Ragnarok (a sword)

Rank(Commando or Soldier?): ---

Army(Alxian Emrates or The Dark Heart Fleet?): She associates herself with no side. Survival is her only focus. Though she may feign being a part of an army, if it is to her benefit.

Analysis Complete. User name: A Rocket to the Maine

Here's Starfire2101's profile:

Name: Star

Personality: a little stuck up, can handle herself, never shows fear, always gets what she wants, never backs down from anything!

apperance: Fox ears and tail, has black hair with pink stripes, average size, in physical shape, pinkish blackish eyes

Classification: Fox demon

Weapons: bow and arrow

Army: DARK HEARTS!!!

Staring Location- RougePort Docks

And here's Sirix Storm's Profile:
Name: Aurellium

Personality: Twisted and somewhat insane. He is afflicted with having a completely homicidal and dark second personality. On one hand we have a clever boy with a witty and quick personality. He can be exceedingly paranoid at times, and has the tendency to overreact, although on the other hand there is a darker nature, arisen from the effects of the physical and magical wars on his home planet. But in a general way he is cheerily pessimistic.

But of course I have a picture, but I may want to add some things to this. He looks like he’s about 11-12 in the picture; however I want you to imagine him being more of 14. There are also a lot of fish and feathers. Pay no mind to this. His eyes are the same light sea-foam green and his hair is the same as well. Pre-emptive stress caused that. And maybe his second persona, either or.

Classification: Aurellium used to be a type of electricity magician, however when his second personality joined him (There’s a great story to that, I may add) he had that shadow magic creep in. His shadow, which is a full 3 dimensional ‘guard’ if you will, and literally IS his second personality, partially controlled by him yet an own separate entity in itself.

Weapon(s): Nothing more than a very, very old wand, and an even older spell-casting orb.

Rank(Commando or Soldier?): Ohh, neither, he’s too young. Although, he would help if he could. His primary goal at the present moment is to find his sister, who disappeared amongst the chaos.

Army(Alxian Emrates or The Dark Heart Fleet?): And although he’s not on any certain side, he had gotten unexpected help from the Dark Hearts for reasons unbeknownst to him.

The LeaderBoards:

1) ---
2) ---
3) ---
4) ---
5) ---
6) ---
7) ---
8] ---
9) ---
10) ---

Still in the works. Coming soon!!
Name: Miress

Personality: Silent. Shy. Outgoing. Knows how to stare fear down in the eye.

Appearance: Eyes- Grey. Hair- Long, sleek black. Height- a little shorter than Cross, about average height. Light- brown skin. Medium build.

Classification: Water Spirit.

Weapon(s): Two semi-automatic pistols in my shoes. The Basin Blade (a form of water blade) is secured on my back, along with a long range rifle.

Army: Alxian Emrates

Analysis Complete. User Name: Miress.

STARTING LOCATION: Ceris Town-Lumaria
I had slowed my walk to a halt to see the aggressing shape of the...er.....arc. I felt a nudge from behind, and turned to see that the four troops behind me were anxious to take out the crystals. I nodded and walked past the retarded arc/spaghetti-thing.
There was a fog around us five, making it almost impossible to see two feet in front of you when I entered. It created that urge that just made you want to leave......fear. To only highten that, something flew by my ear, leaving a perfectly thin line of blood on my cheek. We weren't alone...
My troops began to form a barrier between the assailant and I, only to realize that they had trapped a piece of rubble as tall as me.
I snatched my blade from its holister and ran over to them, tripping over a rock. My blade flew from me, and luckily, penetrated the assailant. It went down, and my troops killed it off, as if they knew how to aim.
But that wasn't the end of our nightmare...
Not too far away was a nest-egg-crystal THING, of which we had to destroy.
The fog had almost lifted since the scare, and the only face, or faces I saw were two: a boy that looked as though he were on my side and a Dark Heart over him.
Easy kill, I though. I pulled out my pistol and shot four rounds into it's ink-like face. I ran over to the boy, to ensure safety...
-*-
"Are you ok?" I said, almost half-yelling then toning down to a whisper. No response.
"Sigh. Take him with us. But first..."
I looked at the nest crystal.
"This little b***h has got to go"
The troops did so with a laugh, destroying it with ease.
"C'mon. Lets go."

Beloved Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
I woke up with bleary eyes, on top of someones shoulder. Immediately, I knew the danger of this. I hit the captor on his back before being thrown to the ground. I looked up at him, NO, her...? as she approched me.
"W....who are you?" I asked with still fear.
I looked at the boy with growing doubt. His tone of voice seemed so....helpless...
"Sigh. My name is Miress, a Commando of the Alxian Emrates. Just saved your a** from being Dark Heart Dinner." I said, forcefully.
"I'm taking you with me. Your knee is injured and you have no weapon."

Beloved Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
"o....ok...." I said, playing it off as best I could. I still didn't know if she was telling the truth about what side she was fighting for, or the fact that I was armed(I had managed to pick up Ghear after the beast was shot.)
"Hey, Miress?"
She turned, rifle at hand.
"My names Cross. Imma Alxian Emrate Commando as well. Thanks."
She squinted, and signaled for me to come with her.
Then I knew that this was going to be a very long trip back to HQ...
((Oh, I was thinking that you could post characters in the same post in the leader board, but above it. You can edit posts. But I wish to begin, if you don't mind...))

He shivered. He looked around the empty room without much interest.
And stopped.
A single screech brought his mind to attention, to focus.
Aurellium stood up warily on his feet and peered out of the shattered glass window to the scorched street before him. He raised his arms up in a grand gesture. "Alas, or great planet fails!" He said in grave tones. He sighed and walked closer to inspect the source of the sound.
He heard a battle of sort unfolding and after a few more seconds deduced that it was a single creature fighting a few Emirates. He gave his own self satisfied smile and turned around. THEY wouldn't be providing any food for him. He frowned, and decided to go back to the center of Ceris, although most of it had been destroyed and all rules shattered. He figured that it would be safer in the outskirts for the time being.
But the time being had passed.
In the next few minutes he packed whatever belongs that he had strewn about the dilapidated structure, spiriting it away in his long coat and small pouch at his waist. In a moment he left the building and began to walk north, and by then, the noises of battle ceased.
I held my guard until we reached the shelter I was hiding in, listening to every step he made.
This area of Ceris was the first to be attacked; nothing here but a bunch of craters left from the destructive laser rant. The air here was much heavier compared to that of the entrance back south. The blood of the Dark Hearts was more remnant here.
I looked at Cross and signaled for him to come with me into the cave.
When he didn't respond, almost in a trance staring at a rock, I grabbed for his arm.
"Come on, Cross! We may get spotted!"

Beloved Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
I looked at her with my best impression of a sorrowful look, only to be pushed into the crevace in the ground.
"But...I...thought we were going to HQ...." I sad as sadly as I could.
"But I lied." I said, turning so he didn't see the guilt on my face. Sighing, I sat down next to Cross.
"Listen, Cross...I'm sorry for lying to you. But we cant go back just yet... Just trust me, mmkay? I'm trying to keep us alive."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff