Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The young knight walked into the castle and was wondering what the king might ask her to do today. She stood tall and looked very dependable in her knight suit

Barton Lover

11,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
Rain "Tan" Mikado

User Image

I'm a princess not because I have a prince

(I wouldn't say it died. Although, it has started slow. If people grow uninterested at least I tried to start an RP. Lol)

Rain noticed the soldier awaiting her orders. She cleared her throat and motioned for her to follow. She entered her office and started reaching for her pile of to do's. She grabbed a notebook as well and began writing down everything she heard today. If she could get to them she would. She looked up at the soldier and handed her some papers. "These need to be mailed to their respective buildings. You have the option to mail them yourself or deliver them by hand. I don't think they'll mind either way." she explained.

She grabbed another pile of papers and placed them in her desk. "When you're done you will accompany me. We need to attend to some business matters outside of town." she added. Rain didn't bother to look up as she continued to write in her book. She felt like she was forgetting something. Unable to hold back her annoyance she turned toward her solider. "What are you still doing here? I gave you my orders." she said in her best Tan voice.

But because my father is a king.

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Ruri Norreanea
Rain "Tan" Mikado

User Image

I'm a princess not because I have a prince

(I wouldn't say it died. Although, it has started slow. If people grow uninterested at least I tried to start an RP. Lol)

Rain noticed the soldier awaiting her orders. She cleared her throat and motioned for her to follow. She entered her office and started reaching for her pile of to do's. She grabbed a notebook as well and began writing down everything she heard today. If she could get to them she would. She looked up at the soldier and handed her some papers. "These need to be mailed to their respective buildings. You have the option to mail them yourself or deliver them by hand. I don't think they'll mind either way." she explained.

She grabbed another pile of papers and placed them in her desk. "When you're done you will accompany me. We need to attend to some business matters outside of town." she added. Rain didn't bother to look up as she continued to write in her book. She felt like she was forgetting something. Unable to hold back her annoyance she turned toward her solider. "What are you still doing here? I gave you my orders." she said in her best Tan voice.

But because my father is a king.

The young knight bowed and qickly ran off to deliver the letters as ordered to do . " I hope that I can find all these people " she thought to herself and walked out of the castle.
She did not know who these people were and did not know if she could find them but kept on walking on her way . She was hoping to find someone who would know where these people could be found.

Barton Lover

11,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
(Just a heads up. I will be returning to work. So I will be unavailable from 8am - 8pm. Due to the lack of posting I may or may not have to stop this RP. Please let me know if you are still interested before hand. :3 )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff