Welcome to Gaia! ::

ArticWolfc
((what does that mean?))
((basically nice bike^^oh yes I remeber my motorcycle...before it was taken away from me by my dad-.-))
Kikoshiri
ArticWolfc
((what does that mean?))
((basically nice bike^^oh yes I remeber my motorcycle...before it was taken away from me by my dad-.-))
((i love my motorcycle lol ive got one in RL and im going to be selling it to buy one like the one i rp with))

*the bikle reached 140 mph he didnt want to go higher because he was concerned about weather or not the engine could take it he gently decelerated right by the gate and by the girl he took off his googles and straightend his hair and hook it free of dust* hey whats up?
wolf_of_fire55
Kikoshiri
ArticWolfc
((what does that mean?))
((i love my motorcycle lol ive got one in RL and im going to be selling it to buy one like the one i rp with))

*the bikle reached 140 mph he didnt want to go higher because he was concerned about weather or not the engine could take it he gently decelerated right by the gate and by the girl he took off his googles and straightend his hair and hook it free of dust* hey whats up?
She looked at him and smiled "Nothing you?"she said walking over to him slowly her hands in her pcket fingering her pistol just in case even though she was pretty sure he could be trusted.
((um yea i knew that not sweatdrop )) *he aims the pistol out the window switches of the safty aims at fire and fires off three 44. cal round towards fire's feet purposly missing all in the blink off any eye* HEY FIRE *he waves*
Kikoshiri
wolf_of_fire55
Kikoshiri
ArticWolfc
((what does that mean?))

She looked at him and smiled "Nothing you?"she said walking over to him slowly her hands in her pcket fingering her pistol just in case even though she was pretty sure he could be trusted.
same here *he could see without trying that she was holding a gun he saw the boldge in her pocket even though it barly showed* whats the gun for *he laughed* arnt you one of us id have assumed wolf would have killed you if you wernt *he felt the sand kick up around him and mock screamed* im hit im hit AHHH MEDIC my legs gone my splean my lungs ahhhh *he fell to the ground and got up agian happily* what is it wolf *he yelled to wolf*
*he appeared next to fire suddenly* you havnt given me your info fool being one of top six you should set an example baka*he kicked him* how are ya was the job a problem? oh also this is kiko or noma witch ever you want to call her
ArticWolfc
*he appeared next to fire suddenly* you havnt given me your info fool being one of top six you should set an example baka*he kicked him* how are ya was the job a problem? oh also this is kiko or noma witch ever you want to call her
it went well *he accepts the kick willingly* the Li-Won gang showed up i dont know hy though, do you?

*he turns to the girl* nice to meet you kiko/noma lol im fire or tha'tz witchever you like
She stared at him in shear shock for a minute.She wasn't quite used to people being so relaxed having grown up around people where if you weren't working you were probably on our way to tod senke.But she mearly reminded herself she wasn't in Germany anymore and tuned around to see who the man had been shouting to."oh umm it's nce to meet you Fire.."
((out of curiosity what is "tod senke"?)) you ok *he noticed she looked a little suprised and she was staring at him*
wolf_of_fire55
((out of curiosity what is "to senke"?)) you ok *he noticed she looked a little suprised and she was staring at him*
((tod senke is a place it means "death valley" wink )she nodded in response"yes I'm fine"she brushed her black hair from her face and looked down the street taking in her surrondings that earlier she had not noticed
Kikoshiri
wolf_of_fire55
((out of curiosity what is "to senke"?)) you ok *he noticed she looked a little suprised and she was staring at him*
((tod senke is a place it means "death valley" wink )she nodded in response"yes I'm fine"she brushed her black hair from her face and looked down the street taking in her surrondings that earlier she had not noticed
((oh ok cool)) ok good just makin sure nothign bothering you, i havnt seen you here are you new?
((i have to go see ya later))
ArticWolfc
((bye man))
wolf_of_fire55
Kikoshiri
wolf_of_fire55
((oh ok cool)) ok good just makin sure nothign bothering you, i havnt seen you here are you new?
"yes yes I am in fact I'm pretty new to the entire country I've just come here from Germany"she smiled as she remebered Brandenburg where she grew up.
ArticWolfc
((bye bye^^))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out