Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello and Welcome to the Death Dealer Mercenaries (DDM). The Death Dealer Mercenaries is a band of fighters who offer our assistance to anyone who requests it. We will do anything from Transportation to Assassination. This guild is aligned to no particular faction we merely align with whoever pays us the most money, so please no hard feelings it’s just our job. My name is Wolf and I am the leader of this band of brigands so please do me the courtesy of reading and following all the rules, please read the table of contents to go to the post that describes more about what it is you are looking for. ((On a side note we are open to attack at all times, however I will need confirmation via PM. This is so that I can make sure that at least someone is here to meet an opposing force.))

Base Description and Defenses:

Somewhere on the edge of a forest and a desert a large compound resides. Our HQ is a large building complex consisting of barracks for the solders, one main office building. All of the building in the compound on the outside look like they are made of stone, but are reinforced by steel and all windows no matter how small are made of bullet proof glass. The base has several forms of defense located throughout. The primary means of defense is the large wall surrounding the compound completely. The wall is twenty feet high and composed of three feet of solid steel that goes down into the bedrock ((there is also a two inch plate of ceramics inside the steel to fend against things such as extreme heat and acid)). The next set of defenses is the turrets. Our turret emplacements house GAU-8 Avenger Gatling guns, this six barreled beast fires 30x173mm rounds from seven different barrels allowing for a firing rate of over 3,900 rounds per minute. Its large round size makes it a perfect anti personnel and anti material weapon. There are guards on these weapons at all times instructed to take out any unidentified personnel without authorization. Lastly there are several sniper towers located throughout the base, as well as catwalk going along the wall where guards patrol with a variety of different weapons.

For those of you who use magic, this may concern you as well. We have had a magic ward put in place by some of our more talented magic users that stops teleportation and portals from gaining entry anywhere in or around the base (( the ward covers roughly 200 meters in every direction from the walls of the base))

For extra security in and out of the base, there are many cameras hidden in various spots in the attempt to give the base extra warning time should anyone be caught by the cameras which are monitored closely by guards at all times.

Across from the main building there is an airfield and hanger (holding several aircraft such as the F-A22 Raptor, the “Super Hornet” and more. only those who are in the highest ranks are allowed into the hanger unless the need arises. There are also various armories that need key code verification, retinal verification, and fingerprint verification. There are tanks and trucks scattered at various vehicle depots, as well as multiple training grounds.

Again for those to whom it applies. The guards are fully equipped and able to use weapons with holy water and bullets crafted from blessed silver crosses for the occasional vampire or other form of demon.

There are trees and wildlife scattered throughout the base to make it look more like part of its environment also the base is also covered in camouflage netting making it almost impossible to see from high altitudes and impossible from space. Thermal devices are also present to make it appear to be of the same heat as the surrounding area, and to do so we have to keep the weather the same so don’t expect anything but sun, sun, sun, and a bit more sun for a while.

...................................................,,,,,,,,,,,,.......Contents

1.Rules and Regulations

2.Joining and or asking for help ect.

3.Members(ranks will be showed there as well)

4.Bounty lists, Missions ect. ((this also includes those we are at war with such as other guilds and bars ect.))

5.Allies

6. Banners
7.banned people ((it includes the wall of noobs which has all the banned people shown impaled on spikes >.< wink )
Rules and Regulations

1.No cybering .
2.No Godmoding .
3.No Powermoding .
4.Do not disobey orders it can result in immediate harsh consequences.
5.Fill out the proper info if you wish to join and then PM it to me. (DO NOT POST YOUR INFORMATION)
6.All those who are requesting jobs please PM ME and ME alone thank you
7. members will not take on jobs to hurt or spy on other members, if someone does ask you to do so please tell me. With the occasional exception we don't put hits out on each other unless they have wronged one of us to a severity of such that the only course of action is death.
8.Lastly be semi-literate spelling errors and keyboard screw-up is cool cause, because I know many people have trouble with these things ((like me)). But if you really have trouble I would recommend using spell check.
9.I cannot stress this enough, if you are an enemy and you attack us and you die please don’t come back. Also if you are a bounty, and you have been killed stay dead (at least in our forms). Also if you’re a bounty don’t ask us why we were after you. You may check to see if the employer is listed on the bounty list and pester them all you want, but if their name is not listed we will not divulge that information.
Also fellow members, if we are at war with a guild, or you die on a bounty, don’t go back to the warring guild and don’t go back for the bounty. If it’s a bounty then I will assign someone else to it, if it’s a warring guild just sit back relax and watch your teammates slaughter them in revenge.
10. If you ignore the base defenses and just walk right in I will have you immediately killed, to say that you drop dead on the spot. The reason being, that it is just ignorant to ignore rules, and if you don’t read this I will be able to tell. Henceforth all who come here and ignore defenses, ignore authority, and spam here will be immediately sentenced to death (not even through role playing will you be killed) I will have considered you to have dropped dead for no reason. I will then hang you on a spike on the outer wall of the base to bask and burn in the desert sun. End of story.
11. enemy attackers must pm me before doing so and get a response from me.
12. if your attacking and don't agree with the rules pm me. I may decide that something is slightly unfair and changed it if your argument is persuading. If I decide not to change it that is fully up to me, do not continue to try to get me to change things once I say no.
Joining

to join please fill out the following form and PM it to ME and ME alone not even the Six

Username:
Name:
Weapons:
Appearance: ((picture allowed))
History:
Personality:

also please include any info such as if you can build things be a potental armorer ect.
Requesting Help

if you wish to request or help in anything please pm me instead of posting it I will then inform someone who is appropriate for the job after you have told me all the details and things have been cleared with the mercinarie who will be doing said job, price ranges vary it will normally have to do with the job, amnount of work needed, amount of soilders needed, and if in the case of assassination or fighting the amount of people killed or nutralized, lastly any complications unmentioned will also be factored in, in rare cases as well there will be no cahrge depending on what the mercinarys who carried out the job think.
Members (along with ranks)

but first about the ranks they go in order of experiance and power ect. from the top
1. the "Seven"
2.Hunters
3.Black Ops ((they are like special ops but they move in even more secrecy))
4. Special ops
5.Mercinaries
6.recruits
The Death Dealer Mercs Top Seven Mercinaries, they are listed here (in no real order):
Quote:
Username: ArticWolfc
Name: Seig aka Wolf
Race: Unknown.
Weapons: His weapons vary upon the situation. However you would be hard pressed to find a time when he is not carrying his Colt 45. with extended clip, and his Jericho (Baby Eagle) 941 ((with 45. And 40. Capacity)). He is skilled in martial arts making his entire body a weapon as well. He has been known to carry a variety of blades and other ordinance such as grenades on his person.
Appearance: He is tall about six foot five and muscular. He has a head of red hair that is about five or six inches long and has brown eyes. He often will wear a Native American style vest over his clothing;or a T-shirt and blue jeans. The vest is made of leather and has intricate designs all along it. (Look at the picture in my signature) or User Image
History: Born in the cold mountains of northern Europe he lived with his family until his mother’s natural death, at which point his father began to teach him the arts of war. Several years later his father met his untimely demise at the hands of the current king’s army. After burying his father in the mountains next to his mother Wolf fled the area fearing retribution for his father’s slaying of over two hundred of the kings troops. Wolf then wandered the land in search of anything exciting. He soon found himself in the occupation of a mercenary and spent his days fighting. Along the way he picked up good friends who also joined him and eventually made the Death Dealer Mercenaries.
personality: he may seem like a very easy going person but he lives to fight and doesn’t hesitate against anyone. When he has to do something he will, he might seem ruthless but once you get to know him you’ll see he's basically a good guy. At least as much of a good guy as someone can be when they make their living doing other peoples dirty work.

Quote:
Username: Wolf_of_fire55
Name: Fire or Thatz (Th-a-t-z) whatever you want really
Race: demon ((specific type unknown))
Weapons: he can use almost anything efficently and will use whatever he can get his hands on. However he prefers to fight barehanded or with a pair of bladed steel knuckles. In general he can be found carrying a 44. magnum as his side arm and has been known to use Black Talon, armor piercing, or hollow point ammo.,
Appearance: ((picture allowed)) User Image
History: only his friends and those he trusts know because your past can always be used against you
Personality: He's been described as many things mostly a lunatic fight junkie with a thirst for blood. Fire has a friendly exterior and is very easy to talk with and be around hell start conversation and wont be discrete he has a cold side but chooses to try not to show it seeing as he does not like to be bored he'd rather be surrounded by people

Quote:
.Username: Jung_Woo__
Name: Jung-Woo
Age: Appears to be in his early twenties however he is much older
Race: Of some demonic origin his race is not identified. Jung is certainly stronger then the average human and has a much quicker reaction time but is in most respect completely human.
Weapons: One long one sided blade with no guard, four bladed whips two with an aura of fire around them and two with an aura of ice. Jung is able to control the temprature of all four whips as well as retract or extend the blades on the whips.
Appearance:User Image
History: Unlike many who end up in this profession Jung didn't have some major defining tragedy in his childhood he merely lived in a small town until he was fifteen and simply vanished never to return, not for any bad reason such as poor parents or some calling in his blood rather because he became bored and decided that following his own path would provide something more interesting. During his travels Jung became a experienced fighter and eventually joined a small band of warriors whom he accompanied working with them as mercenaries to make ends meet, that group eventually evolved into the DDM where he finds himself today.
Personality:Some may say he doesn't have one. However this is untrue he really does it just doesn't show much. Jung can come off to others as a cold hearted and cruel b*****d but he gets the job done, however he is very compassionate towards his friends

Quote:

username: sheyenne rainstorm_
name: Sheyenne
race: demon type unknown
Weapons:Normally Shey relies on more modern weapons, he is an excellent shot and always carries some type of fire arm with him. Shey favors the Glock 18. for close range combat and carries a multitude of knives on his person as well, often between the lengths of four and ten inches long and carried in doubles. He has the ability to use the wind/ air around him as a weapon as well. Besides these more conventional weapons he makes many weapons and tools both with his skills as an engineer and as a sorcerer. These days Shey has been working on making mechanical bombs often in the shape of animals that he can remotely control and detonate and has been spreading them through the area of the DDM base as both scouts and defensive weapons.
apperance:User Image
history: A fighter and a scholar Shey has always been interested in making things which often seemed to get him into trouble with somebody. Shey lived a semi normal childhood before going on the run after being accused of being a sorcerer which was only slightly true. After being present on several battle fields Shey began to figure out ways to give himself an advantage making better weapons or armor. eventually he met Wolf, Jung, Fire, and several other mercenaries and formed a small band with them, fighting and making weapons until he had become well respected in both areas. Shey continues to fight and create things today and is the head of R&D for the DDM's weapons and defense branches
personality:Shey is outgoing and assertive he loves every aspect of being a merc, from the fighting,tracking, and even the killing. Shey often strays from the main crowd of people but if you know him well he can be a invulnerable ally

Quote:
Username: Vergil555
Name: Vergil
Race: Redeyes Demon, Spider Demon
Weapons: Butterfly swords, ninja death stars
Appearance: (working on it)
History: not at liberty to divulge
Personality: you decide

Rank surprised ne of the seven

Quote:
Username: Zelos Silvermoon
Name: Zeo

Race: Fallen/light angel

Weapons: two mythic katanas, one has complete power of light, the other has complete power over darkness, both eachother arch nemisis but when they work together it makes a dealdly team, they chose zeo as the user of these weapons.

Appearance: angelform>User Image

fallen form>User Image

History: Not much is known about zeo at this time, only he is fairly dangerous and is willing to kill any on sight.

Personality: As many saw earlyer i love to piss people off, im fairly cocky and i like to let my sword do the talking, i am up front with many and would not lie to anyone, my only weakness if my girlfriend, which i shall keep a secret from everone for now lol.

rank surprised ne of the seven

Quote:
Username: Shadow_BladeJ
Name: Blade
Age: 2157((1000 years in hybernation)) he appears to be about 30
Race: Shadow Demon
Weapons: his shadow sword it has a dark gold hilt and a crimson and pitchblack blade it appears to be made of nothing, dual glock 18's,a Desert Eagle, .357 magnum, A Dagger made of fire, various demonic powers
Appearance: he is 6'6",he had Blood red eyes and hair, Large black horns sometimes pertrude from under his hat. he wears a long cape that hides his weapons he never seems like he's all there but in reality he is and will kill anyone who tlaks about him
History: Born long ago he started his life of terror by brualtily murdering an ancient army single handidly. there are very few stories of his antics or ways to hurt him since he rarly left survivors, he mellowed a tad bit with age after 100 years when he found friends but he was then loked away in a cave for anouther thosand years. he was then eleased from his bonds by one of the people who had helped detain him there for what would have been eternity he killed the now frail warrior and drank from his blood and ate of his flesh to regain some of he lost strength he then ravanged the land he was on witch he didnt know where it was he eventually travled across a large ocean and became a mercinary and assassin becase he was nolonger satisfied with killing randome people. he is now one of the best in his calss according to some and can take on many opponents at once with ease he joined in ranks with the Death Dealer Mercinaries becaue he liked there ideal's and the way they ran things, he helped found them and gave his support and the riches he had accumulated along the way to them he also does random jobs but few can afford to hire him.
Personality: very easly adjitated and has a hot temper, dont ever touch his schnapps if you value the fingers you use to touch them with. after he has had a few gallons of schnapps he becomes very loose and fun loving. and a little carles with his weapons so stay clear. he also has an obbsesion with animals so a great way to start a fight with him is to hurt one. he is very cold hearted even though it doesnt show he has not left his demonic ways behind him after his immprenment and will gladly kill innocnets who get in his way infact...he enjoys it.

Rank: One of the seven and is also in charge of the forums

Hunters
Quote:
Username:Thelostsoulofaknight
Name:Knight/Brian
Race: Angel, Human
Weapons: Angel Feather blade of Light, Darken blade of Death, energy begin in the from of a scarf, and throwing weapons
Appearance: Fox form/:Red eyes and hair with fox ears and tail. About 6 feet and a thin build. Wears a black chest plate with white pants, sunglasses, and sandals Angel form/:Gray eyes and hair with long ripped apart wings. About 6' 3" with a medium build. Wears a light thin sheet of white armor crafted and powered by himself.
History: Knight is a warrior with a long harden past of fighting and perfecting his moves was killed by his archrival and had his soul sealed in a totem. Brian was a wannabe fighter who lack much skill until he was inhabit by Knight and used his powers to become stronger. Is now fighting within himself to keep knight from gaining control of his body.
Personality: Brian is a very friendly fellow and can make a fool of himself but is never one to pass up messing around with the ladies. Knight is very quite and is always seems to have a chip on his shoulder. Both enjoy a good fight but Brian does not like to kill as much as Knight does

Quote:
Username: Infractus Deus
Name: Goes by Fayt but his true name is a secret.
Race: Spurious
Weapons: A long dagger and b*****d sword both with azure blades, he also weilds strange powers that are focused through his blades. He also carries a heavily modified black Desert Eagle concealed inside his coat.
Appearance: He has a tall narrow build and wears heavy black clothes and a long black trench coat. A thick black leather belt is slung across his chest. He has short, shaggy brown hair and piercing green eyes. His dagger and sword hang for his left hip from metal loops attached at his waist.
History: Mostly unknown, he dosen't reveal much about his past.
Personality: Cold, calculating, and methodical, the job comes first and he will kill anybody for the right price, or if they get in the way. He tends to be withdrawn and introverted, avoiding others when possible.

Quote:
Username: Nightmare Maximus
Name: Nightmare Maximus
Race: Shadow Vampire
Weapons: Two silver long swords, two smg's, and an assortment of daggers that slay different races.
Appearance: Exactly like my avi.
History: Orphaned at the age of 13, demons killed his mother then his father killed himself out of madness, after that he bacame an assasin killing hundreds for pay or killing for fun. At the age of 19 he had sucsessesfully 324 people and had driven 150 people insane.
Personality: Silent, shadey, not a people person.

Quote:

Username: Riden_X.
Name: Riden, Ri or Raid to close friends.
Race: Human.
Weapons: 2 custom made hand guns next to my pockets, 2 light blades that are on the back of my belt,2 arm blades that are in my gloves (also a energy field can cover over the blades so it can cut through hard material, also my gloves can cover my fingers to make razor sharp claws), 10 Kuni Knives that are on the side of my pants on my thighs held by the belts on my pants, and on the top plate of my gloves there is a symbol of a transmutation circle that can be used for fast transmutations (I?ll take that out if that?s not allowed or if it might be god moding).
Side gear: I have a back pack filled with small stuff that I carry around that I don?t need out, like remote mines, grenades, extra ammo, and other side guns like 2 SMGs both costume, and last my shades have different functions like have night vision, thermal vision, com links, picks up sounds and can see electrical objects that are on and or in use (I for got the names of the gadgets that do the last two)
Appearance: Avi with all the weapons that I described in there places of where I said also I have a gas mask I can pull up to cover the bottom half of my face theirs enough air inside the tanks to last for about 2 hours?.oh and plus I?m a little buff
History: Likes to keep my past to my self, both of my parents where killed at 2 in a near by forest I was then found and trained?I then chose to be a assassin and then in training killed my teacher?.then moved on to another and they all died in training like the others
Personality: likes to be alone most of the time but around my friends I?m nice and cool to be around

Quote:

Username:Kos`Mos
Name: Kos Mos
Race: Battle Armor Andriod
Weapons: Myself
Appearance: User Image
History: Created by Vectors Chief Shion Uzuki, has disappeared do to two recent upgrades on her OS and body.
Personality: Doesn't really have one, she only reacts if the situation calls for it.

Black Ops

Special Ops

Mercinaries

General

Name:Nero James Knight
Nicknames/aliases:Nero, James, The Dark knight, DragnKnight, *The blood knight, *The Crimson Knight, (Note: Those marked with * denote the names given to him in battle by his opponents)
Sex: Male.
Race: Hybrid - genetically enhanced Elf with demonic traits and bio-mechanical implants throughout his body inside and out.
Class: Genetically engineered Hybrid.
Height: 5'-9" is his true height, though he can alter it.
Hair: Ever-changing as are all of his looks depending on the situation and what it calls for at the time or how he feels.
Eyes: Gold flecked hazel truly, though he can and has been known to change the colur, only the gold flecks staying constant.
Skin: Usually a golden tan in colour, may change with the rest of his appearance.
Scars/tattoos/birthmarks/other: The symbol of twin dragons surrounding and winding around a single long bladed sword engraved with runes down his back along with other markings and too many scars, not all of them real.
Wears: User Image He is generally recognizable by the gold and black cloak he wears almost all of the time, though the rest of his attire changes iwth his appearance.

In battle

Natural advantages/abilities (Was born with them): Quite athletic and agile, he has above average physical strength even without the added implants and genetics given to him.
Disadvantages: High amounts of unstable electrical energies may weaken him, though he can absorb some, it does still have a toll on him and he tends to avoid lightning storms for the fact that they give him pains due to the bio-mechanical implants throughout his entire body.

Personal

Basic history: Experimented on and toyed with while he was no more than a few hundred years old. Nero actually underwent the painful and tormenting proceedures willingly, though he killed his 'creators' in the end.
Homeland: Nero remembers very little of his home, as he left at an early age with his father who was killed, leaving him with a group of scientist friends to care for him.
Personality: Cold and distant to most, he has a few select individuals he will get along with, though he seems to have a soft spot for woman and children which should not be mistaken for flirting or anthing but subtle kindness. Most will find him to be very anti-social.
Largest character flaw: Nero can be too cold and logical at times, as well as too focus on his task at hand to worry about looking after himself.
Likes: Violence and pain just as was caused to him by those who took his father from him.
Dislikes: The world and most people in general.
Friends: Nero lets very few people get close to him, and those that he does, he still tends to keep distant to a point not wanting harm to befall them.

Family

Mother: Unknown. is believed to have died giving birth to him.
Father: Unknown. Seriously injured in a large battle, he died shortly after delivering James to a group of his friends and placing them in their care.

Other

Favourite food(s): Pizza.
Favourite drink(s): Milkshakes and chocolate milk.
Fears: Losing those he becomes too close to.
Goals/dreams: To become stronger and more powerful.
Scariest thing ever done: offered his body as guinnea pig to the scientists who cared for him when they needed a test subject to experiment on, making him what he now is.
Recruits
None
Bountys and Missions ect.
((attention these are for guild members only, unless it says in the post that there up for grabs, these particular missions and bountys have not yet been assighned so you can take them as you like))

Quote:
Name: ArticWolfc
Race: Hybrid demon
Reason: Because it’s funny
Employer: ArticWolfc
Price: 100,000 GOLD
Info: He is armed (seriously he has two of them) and dangerous! ZOMG WATCH OUT HE'S BEHIND YOU
Additional info: THIS IS A REAL BOUNTY!

Quote:
Name: Seta Frost
Race: Ice Lord
Reason: Needs to die
Employer: Secret upon request
Price: 12k
Info: Better get the job done because he ain't easy(according to employeer i havnt scoped him yet its a free for all people get on it)

Quote:
Name: Epitome [TheForbidden_One]
Race:Vampiric Entity
Reason: Needs to die
Employer: Secret upon request
Price: 3k

target:Tei Jouten
place to be found: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10293655
type of mission:assassination
bounty!: 500g
reson: he pissed some lady off

target: dodgen
race: human and something else
employeer:brokenheartedfool
reason: i was going after my ex-gf since she broke up with me after telling me this silly story about how her sis had figured out we were dating and she lied to me about about her age twice so i was about to kill her when he stepped in and killed me and then flirted with her
price: 4000 gold,

target: Alexander Aurelius
race: human
reason: he did just what dodgen did
employeer: brokenheartedfool
Price: 4000 gold
info:none
Reason Scratched (Dodgen & Alexander Aurelius): I have my reasons and the story wasnt that good either.

Target: drspoon
place to be found: around but was last seen at http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9887615&page=1
type: assassination
reason: he was late on a payment or something like that (i dont know all the details but it doesnt matter)
bounty: 2000 gold (guy looks weak so it should be good)

Reason Scratched:KILLED AND COLLECTED BY Commissar_Cain

Target: Crimson Ice?
Place to be found: his guild: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10394264
Notes: he doesnt allow NPCs attacking, no Explocives either
Reason scratched: bounty wqas scratched because the employeer decided to betray us in anouther matter and is now deceased.
Allies

~The Black Hawk Mercinary Guild~
Brief Description: so far it is relitivly new but the fighters are excelent they also charge for there jobs many people go there to be trained

User Image
Leader: Fallen Angel Zernith
the link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8101059&bt=1118795750&start=0
((this guild was destroyed however we are still in alliance with all the old members hte leader is trying to recover it))

The Wolf n' Fox Hotel and Bar
Brief Description: its a safe haven for most, at least <.< >.> those i dont hate anyways, it is a temporary HQ and also used as a base of ops sometimes.
The Owners/leaders: Me ArticWolfc, Jonitsu88((one of the top seven DDM as well)), and shadow_BladeJ ((also one of the top Seven))
here is the link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=924527&bt=1118886143&start=0

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
the night reaper mercinaries
leader: nightmare maximus

The Spades Mercinary Syndicate
leader: atomskjrb
link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?page_mode=4&guild_id=6849
banner: User Image

Flens Sparring Gym
User Imagehttp://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10318242
Banners

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8521604&page=1][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/ArticWolfc/Lone2.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8521604&page=1][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/ArticWolfc/ddm3.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8521604&page=1][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v383/ColtFlenn/Gaia%20Stuff/DDMBanner.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=8521604][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v186/RainieKisaki/Banners/DDMBan.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8521604][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v425/Tegwen/animeassassinss.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

Image code is this
[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=8521604#411609107][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/ArticWolfc/d.bmp[/img][/URL]

User Image

the code for that is this
[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8521604][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v282/Ookami-Yasha/DDMBanner2.jpg[/img][/URL]

User Image

the code for that is this
[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8521604][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v282/Ookami-Yasha/DDMBanner1copy.jpg[/img][/URL]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8521604][img]http://kingofthemic.com/chris/Death%20Dealers%20copy.jpg[/img][/URL]
Banned:

AssassinBlade

Vladthebutcher

destruct the bomber

((there bodies hang from spikes on our wall for pissing us off enough to have to ban them))

ThornTheMasterThief
reason: ignored base defences and verbaly assaulted our members she shall hang impaled on thosands of hot orn rods until her flesh has been long dead and all that is left is a hollow shell of a being

THE WALL OF NOOBS

User Image
made by Chyer
yeah wolf my guild got deleted sweatdrop
Fallen Angel Zernith
yeah wolf my guild got deleted sweatdrop
completly?!?!
that sucks
damn just like what happend with the other thread you made wolf

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items