Welcome to Gaia! ::

ArticWolfc
TheLostSoulofaKnight
wolf_of_fire55
((ok wolf i told em they could attack if there up for it i dont see why not, i mean if they agree why not let there blood run through the streets))

((Hmm alittle blood sounds fun twisted As long as its not ours. sweatdrop ))
((um the red letters are knight and the blue are brian correct?))

((mainly))
*he raises a drink* to violence lol *he looks for brian* ((ooc: i might be gone for like 10-20 min cause im gunna have to bike home fro mthe internet center im at so ill tell oyu guys when i go))
wolf_of_fire55
*he raises a drink* to violence lol *he looks for brian* ((ooc: i might be gone for like 10-20 min cause im gunna have to bike home fro mthe internet center im at so ill tell oyu guys when i go))

((I have to go afk in 20 mins for like an hour or so))
((ok i gota go bye))
*he walks out of the barracks unable to sleep, he walked over to all the armorys checking them twice over before satisfied he took out a baretta and aimed it at a rat he saw scurying across the street/sodewalk of the comound and fired the rat fliped over a few times then setteled a small hole through its head*
hmmm bored
*he goes over to the rat and picks it up he places his hand under it and suddenly it combusts in flames he drops it and watches it burn*
*zero walks towards the gate, looks around, shrugs and walks through the gate, looks around* nobody seems around.... *zero contuies on walking till he reaches the building, he sees the guy he saw when they attacked that S.A.S. place, he waves* hello i'm zero sorry i couldn't talk with you before... *he walks over to the person, leans against the tree* so what's your name?
im fire or tha'tz whatever you wanna call me*suddenly the rat dissapears* good it got a proper burial, your the new hunter right?
wolf_of_fire55
im fire or tha'tz whatever you wanna call me*suddenly the rat dissapears* good it got a proper burial, your the new hunter right?
Why yes I am, hmmmmm.......Fire, that's a nice name and I can see why they call you fire....
zero4326
wolf_of_fire55
Why yes I am, hmmmmm.......Fire, that's a nice name and I can see why they call you fire....
heh yes i suppose so *he turns to him* whats yours
i wonder what his name was *he walks back inside and falls asleep*
*She walks in running her fingers through her hair and looking around*
Wow, this place hasn't been up long

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items