Welcome to Gaia! ::

atomskjrb
"At this point I highly doubt that our targets will be showing up before the night is out." Fayt looked completely bored and somewhat irritated about what he just said.
I can NOT AGREE MORE! blah so board

Distinct Elder

"To think I waited here in hopes of destroying the enemy."
try about 7pm eastern time tomorrow guys, we might have better luck

Distinct Elder

"Maybe we should use this lapse in enemy presence to our advantage and try to hunt do that Jedi guild....."

Dapper Lunatic

1,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Garron enters the base and heads up towards his room. Once he got to his room he headed for the black sports suit case that lay beside his bed. He pulled out a Tech-9, which he put in the built in holster on the inside of his overcoat. He then pulled out a briefcase. He put it up on the bed as he then opened it. Inside it were the disassimbled parts of a Dragnuav(sp) sniper rifle. He made sure all the parts needed were there. Suppressor, scope, magazines. He then snapped the briefcase closed and standing up, he held it in his right hand as he walked out of his room towards the gerage where his Jeep waited.

Distinct Elder

"At present the target bar is in a lockdown state and we are wholly unable to access it, I request recosideration of listed target goals at that location untill our forces are able to access the facility."

[[Read the first post on the bar thread for more info on the lockdown.]]

Distinct Elder

[[Anybody else still here?]]
Ill go to the jedi guild as a representative for the Death Dealers. I would also like to take garron with me for security reasons.
*man no ones on im gonna be sooooooooooo bored crying crying *

Dapper Lunatic

1,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Sorata_Arashis_Lover
Ill go to the jedi guild as a representative for the Death Dealers. I would also like to take garron with me for security reasons.

ooc: I've no problem with that.
then it is decided then

Dapper Lunatic

1,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Sorata_Arashis_Lover
then it is decided then

ooc: As long as Wolf approves it and wether or not we can find their base.
*zero walks into HQ as he says to himself* well I hope we win this battle.....
zero4326
*zero walks into HQ as he says to himself* well I hope we win this battle.....
ghost wakes up and gets on his computer to see if anything if he can find him but then he hears footsteps but he thinks to himself nah ive been so jumpy the last few days i should let it go so he keeps on looking for him
*he contuies walking through the HQ* I wonder if anybody is here.....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff