Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
*wakes up inside Blaze and talks to Haunz over the comm link* "You got anything man?"

*replys* everything looks clear form up hear..........and also i sent some images of the enemy aircrafts, base and ground defences last night to neef to check up on for me but i didnt receive anyword back form him

"no word from Neef.....damn okay you stay here and keep watch. I will see if I can find out what went wrong" *he turns on his comm link to Neef* "Hello Neef, can you hear me?"

"yeah whats up"? *kicks tony again*
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
*wakes up inside Blaze and talks to Haunz over the comm link* "You got anything man?"

*replys* everything looks clear form up hear..........and also i sent some images of the enemy aircrafts, base and ground defences last night to neef to check up on for me but i didnt receive anyword back form him

"no word from Neef.....damn okay you stay here and keep watch. I will see if I can find out what went wrong" *he turns on his comm link to Neef* "Hello Neef, can you hear me?"

if he aint gettin up forget him *turns and heads for the stairs* lets go man.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

will do* pulss chair back up from its previous reclined position* sit and watches carefully *

Dangerous Lunatic

*he turned on his comms again*

this is Ryu anybody out there?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

"You got any news about those pictures that Haunz sent to you?"
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

ok. *heads for the stairs and waits for killas reply*
He soars over two more pyramids and sighs"Where are they.."he continues to fly.

His black hawk flys right over where the seals are but doesnt seem to notice continueing to fly.

"This is getting boring..."
The attack helicopters began to circle around the main building, waiting for the enemy to show themselves. Snot changed channels on his radio.
Snot calling ISAF troops. Fall back to the main building. Repeat, fall back to the main building. We'll cover you.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

"You got any news about those pictures that Haunz sent to you?"

"no i gave them to your scientist and he never got back to me. i dont even know where the hell he is."
Quote:

His black hawk flys right over where the seals are but doesnt seem to notice continueing to fly.

((What are you doing man? You had specific orders. Land in the desert near the carried. Now stop saying things that you don't know of since you have no idea about the base cause you weren't here last night so just post that you landed near the carrier))
The TACS saw a bunch of men run past them holding the guns the other guys were holding. Alpha one saw one of the men's uniforms, it had a US flag on it. "Lets go boys, follow those SEALs!" The entire team turned around and broke off from the man's guidance to follow the SEALs. They came up behind the seal, taking what ever cover there was and scanning the area. "Whats up SEALs? Think you can start the party without us?"
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

ok. *heads for the stairs and waits for killas reply*

*goes up the stairs and knocks on the hatch and when someone opens it she comes up and stands in the garage*
Quote:
The SEALs suddenly abandoned there searching and ran out to the armoury on base. Each SEAL took a single Magrail solid shot delivery system. They loaded the weapons and ran out to the main building, taking up defensive positions.
The Marines ran to the Super Stallions and took M249 SAWs from the extensive on board armoury. They then ran to the main buildings and took up positions next to the SEALs. They were covering every angle.

SEALs, hold your fire until you see targets. Do not fire unless fired upon.

Yes sir!

He locks and loads his guns. Safties off but finget outside the trigger guard.
Quote:
Quote:

((What are you doing man? You had specific orders. Land in the desert near the carried. Now stop saying things that you don't know of since you have no idea about the base cause you weren't here last night so just post that you landed near the carrier))
((Fine fine...g2g))He lands on the carrier and gets off the black hawk"Damn sorry im late.."
Quote:

*recognizes jin's brid and speaks to him over comm link* hey jin we are here man
*gives him the coordinates to his location* killa said stay low and wait for his orders

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff