Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

i am cowardnates....Delta Bravo Golf 557 over and we may need to bring a digger my Plane is burried in the sand.

*he looked the nose and the canopy was sticking up in the sand*
*when everyone is on the carrier it takes off and heads back for the mercs*
*flies back to the merc base* comm link to pilots* i out man ..........echo need so rest and so do i

Dangerous Lunatic

*he dug the rest of his plane out of the sand and took off heading back to the merc base*
Quote:
((it was fun, but this isnt working out right... you all win!. Goodnight))

a massive selfdestruct button is pushed and everything goes boom.

((You do realise that my guys are in a 180 Degree arc around your base? I'm just going to forget that all that happened and my forces will magicaly reappear at my base.))
Quote:

Tony wakes up and looks around well I am lost.
Quote:
Quote:

((You do realise that my guys are in a 180 Degree arc around your base? I'm just going to forget that all that happened and my forces will magicaly reappear at my base.))

((wasnt to be taken seriously, it was a this sucks, its over bye thingy... so yeah all allies are magically transported by boredom portals ::courtesy of ISAF:: to their respective bases))
((Did this place die?))
((Snot death is but a new beginning Im converting to a complete research agency like the beginning, just not yet..for now she sleeps))
((Roger. Buzz me when its operational.))
Snot Foster
((Roger. Buzz me when its operational.))

((ten-four))
Michael Pellegrino
((Snot death is but a new beginning Im converting to a complete research agency like the beginning, just not yet..for now she sleeps))

hehe i have been here for since the place was taken out, and now i know ur plans, i have u now, michael
tropicana breeze runner
Michael Pellegrino

hehe i have been here for since the place was taken out, and now i know ur plans, i have u now, michael

(( Ok.... you only think you have me my friend, for it is I who shall have you in the end...))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff