Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,375 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Holo Eve

Why do people fight, and hurt each other?

She began getting even more nervous as he turned to the barn. I can't take this! I need to get out of here.. Something was nagging at her gut, something she was suppose to be watching, but he was occupying her attention. She jumped a little when something made a sound from the man. She was letting her curiosity get the best of her, and she began to become paranoid as his step forward, holding out his hand. Coming to think of it, the reason she was even here, was becuase her uncle told her. The outside world was far worst then what happened here, and that she would become a Demon if she left.. Do I .. Want to stay.. Do.

Her senses forced her way through her thoughts as the feeling in her stomach was overwhelming. Danger! She jumped back into the tree disappearing as the tree absorbed her body, Leaving the mans shirt behind. She appeared on out of a tree nearest the barn, atleast 36 feet away, barreling towards it at full sprint. I must destroy the documents! I have to leave! Dammit uncle, why!? Why did you betray me!? She knew something was wrong with all this, from the moment he left. She couldn't see what was causing this feeling, but she felt she had to flee, letting instincts take over.

(I'll be making some new Characters tomorrow. including her Uncle.)

Anxious Dabbler

3,825 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
Cloud
Power
                Alexander
                Vision
                                          Gray
                                          Life

00000000 Why is there so much Strife in this world 00000000

Cloud watched the girl fade away into the tree, his eyes wide in surprise as his shirt fell to the ground. "Well that isn't what I was expecting..." he mumbled aloud, picking up his shirt off the ground. He turned around to go and grab his sword, only to find it missing from where he'd tossed it away earlier. "So much for that thing being so heavy no one else can take it." he said, sighing a little as he realized he was without a weapon.

The girl suddenly appeared again in the distance, popping out of a tree in the direction he was looking and sprinting towards the barn. Naked again. He wasn't sure who else in the military was around, but he didn't have time to find out either. He ran after Holo, his over powered legs propelling him forward much faster than the average person. She made it to the barn and no more than a second later he skidded in through the entrance to. He stopped running, not wanting to be threatening as he looked around for the girl. "What's wrong? Why are you running from me?" he asked aloud, hoping to find her in the dilapidated structure.

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,375 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Holo Eve

She barreled through the entrance of the door, feeling the vibrations of sprinting behind her." Dammit it, Dammit!" She turned the corner where the ladder leading up to the second floor on the wall next to the entrance, climbing up as fast as she can. The wood was creaking and moaning as the sudden weight of her body climbed onto the second floor.I can't let them find out what I really am! She knew if they truly knew the powers she had, she would never had peace. That is what Uncle warned her" If the Military or the Most wanted ever found out your powers, you would be hunted. Tho you're not the most powerful or the weakest, you set of powers would be very useful to us." She could her him saying right now.

She could see the files on the make shift table. "Top Secret- Battle Report- Eve Farm" along with"Holo Eve Reports".

Shameless Nerd

11,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
(Sorry, Gaia didn't tell me that there was new posts)
Huntress was within seconds of unclocking herself for Cloud when he took off running. It took her a second to see what it was he was running after then she saw the girl. Huntress got up to chase after them (not because she was afraid of losing them, she could always find them later, but because she was afraid Cloud was going to f*** up the mission). but found she could barely pick up the sword, clocked or unclocked. She slid it along at a snails pace, cursing all the way, because she knew she couldn't leave such a dangerous weapon unattended in enemy territory.
User Image

Anxious Dabbler

3,825 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
Cloud
Power
                Alexander
                Vision
                                          Gray
                                          Life

Cloud looked up as the boards above him groaned, eyeing a ladder he hadn't noticed at first before deciding it was as good a place to check as any. He crouched down low, grunting with effort as he pushed off the ground and launched himself into the air. He sailed through the air with practiced ease, landing on the floor above with a quick roll before standing up. Just across the way was Holo, close to a table up against the far wall.

He stood up and glanced around the place briefly, grimacing before looking at the girl as he asked, "What are you doing up here? This building is dangerous. It looks as run down as the rest of this farm." He stepped forward, the wood groaning in protest as he weighed a considerable bit more than her, as he said, "Leave this farm, and come with me. You can meet my father." He tried to smile and chuckled a little before saying, "Learn to keep your clothes on and he might even appreciate your company."

His inexperience with the opposite sex really did shine through in situations like this... what kind of guy would rather have the girl dressed? The one raised to be a fighter... he was far from Casanova.

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,375 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Holo Eve

She stared in utter disbelief, this man honestly thought she'd leave with him even after he brought another unwelcomed intruder and now she was being criticized by this man because of her bare flesh. She stared at him intensely, then turned quickly. Using her nimble small body to stand up tall " I wouldn't rush around up here to much.. Even my small body is almost to heavy just walking normally" She grinned, she was hoping to scare him a little him . Right under him was the Farming equipment, if he wasn't implied on something. It sure will leave a good scar. She walked over to the side of the table. Hopefully that will buy me some time. She grabbed her clothes and dressed herself. She grabbed the files and headed for the window.

[/color

Anxious Dabbler

3,825 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
Cloud
Power
                Alexander
                Vision
                                          Gray
                                          Life

Cloud's steps halted at her warning, glancing down at the floor beneath him and wondering just how serious it's protestant groans truly were. He looked up at her and sighed, his brows furrowing her as he wondered what he should do. Why was she being so stubborn? There was nothing here for her. No friends or family. She was haunting this place. It made him feel bad for her, wondering how alone she must've felt since she'd been left here.

He watched her dress, his cheeks blushing as he watched her form disappear behind her clothes. He looked at the uniform top in his hands before looking up at her as she approached the window. He tossed it at her feet in front of her and said, "You can shapeshift, yeah? If you ever need to find me, use that to track my scent, yeah? You don't have to be alone."

He tried to walk towards her but no more than two steps were taken before he found a most rotted piece of floorboard. His foot fell through and his body followed, crashing down on the floor which creaked and groaned under the stress, splintering as well. He though it would be okay, but just as the creaking stopped, the area beneath him gave way and he began to fall to the bottom floor again. Or rather the equipment beneath... it's a good thing he was no average person.

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,375 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Holo Eve

She turned around to hear when she heard the sound of the him crashing through the wood. She stood there for a second in disbelieving He... Didn't listen... She walked slowly towards the hole, tip-toeing forward and peaked over the edge" Are... Are you alright..?" She was worried, tho this man was scary to her, she wouldn't wish ill on him.

Shameless Nerd

11,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
(GFD!!!!!! I'm home all day and nothing, go to class for two hours and all the action happens wahmbulance )
Cloud fell through the celling right in front of Huntress. The surprise caused her to yelp and let go of the sword, unclocking it in the process. It's loud clank brought her back to reality, back to her military training. It was too late to rehide the sword but she was still clocked, maybe in the ruckus no one would notice....still cloacked she stepped into the nearest courner, hoping...
User Image

Shameless Nerd

11,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
(p.s.- I didn't realize the sword was suppose to be unmoveable redface )

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,375 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Ashlizzle

(Sorry I didn't post, I needed him to post xD He posts in the afternoon. I didn't know either!)

Shameless Nerd

11,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
Foxy Bossy
Ashlizzle

(Sorry I didn't post, I needed him to post xD He posts in the afternoon. I didn't know either!)

( It's ok)

Anxious Dabbler

3,825 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
Cloud
Power
                Alexander
                Vision
                                          Gray
                                          Life

Cloud felt like he was falling in slow motion, his mind racing as he tried to think back to what was beneath the floor. But he hadn't been that observant earlier, and now was falling and due to his surprise couldn't even find the sense to try and right himself. He had managed to step just out of the area directly above the equipment, but it wasn't in the cards to make it through this unscathed.

The wooden material hit the ground around him, the crash cloaking the sound of Huntress' yelp from Cloud. He didn't make it to the ground though, a pitchfork held up on a wall rack was leaning just far enough out the his leg fell on it. Two of the three prongs pierced through his lead, what would've been a mere stab wound tearing as the force of the fall acted against him. The shaft of the pitch fork snapped in half and he fell to the ground, his body hitting with a dull thud before he finally started yelling every number of obscenities he could think of.

His voice quieted when he heard the girl from above, his leg pulsing in pain and his face furrowed in a look of anger. "Just peachy." he snapped, letting out sharp breaths as he tried to regain his composure. He reached a hand down and winced as he gripped the broken shaft piece, yanking the prongs out of his flesh. He let out a bit of a roar jumping up and turning around, chunking the broken end of the pitch fork with enough might that it blew threw the barn wall and embedded itself deeply into a tree somewhere in the night.

In his... energetic moment... he didn't notice his own sword laying on the ground and tripped over it with all the grace of a bull in a china shop. He fell onto the ground with a heavy thud, rolling over and looking at his sword as he said, "Where in the world did you come from?" he mumbled aloud, suddenly looking around the barn. His leg had started to heal as soon as the pitchfork was pulled out, but it was a deep wound and would take a number of moment to heal entirely.

He looked up at Holo and said, "Girl, stay up there and don't come down. Please don't run away either." He pushed himself up to his feet, leaning heavily on his good leg as he looked around the barn. "You're with the military, like me, just come out. Who are you and what you doing here?" he asked aloud, searching the shadows for, well anything. His eyes shifted to that of a snake, looking at his sword and following the leftover heat of huntresses footsteps to the corner she was hiding in. He stared at the corner, smiling a little as he said "You can't hide from my eyes." He leaned over and picked up his sword, setting it on his shoulder at the ready.

((I wouldn't say unmoveable as much as crazy heavy. Strength is a power for my character and his sword is just... far larger than normal xD))

((Edit/PS I was a little lazy in posting today xD, sorry for taking so long))

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,375 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Holo Eve

She started in horror as she saw the wound the man had just suffered, but then she was even more scared of the man as he threw the end of the PitchFork out the side of the barn and sensed it hit a tree. Then she heard he knew about the other person. He knew! She nudged back slowly, but accidentally dropped the files down the hole as she panicked, but tried to grab them as they fell; almost falling down. She saved herself by grabbing the other side of the hole, pushing her self back up, breaking off pieces of wood.

She nudged back, Crawling towards the window. She knew how she was going to get out, all of this seemed to be a setup from the beginning. First, this man with the sword, now another person I can't see. Now the files are down there with them and he just broke the barn wall by throwing a piece of Pitchfork threw it! She was highly convinced that her Uncle had set up. To think I almost accepted his offer out there... She was split by reason to leave with them, and instinct to run away. This time, she was gonna chose Instinct, not corruptible reason

Shameless Nerd

11,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
(and as usual, gaia fails to tell me there's a post in my subscribed thread)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff