Welcome to Gaia! ::

Its said one person cant do anything alone well that was proven wrong. at birth a boy was taken from his family and was studied. years began to pass and the boy began learning things faster then any human could ever do. at the age of six the boy began using his powers. Though they were wild and out of control he learned to control them in only four weeks. the people that were studied him were amazed he had done this they wondered if there were more like him. one of them dumb enough walked up to the boy and asked him the boy responded with three words yes and no. he didn't say anything after that. years began to pass and the boy was ten he had mastered sword fighting and martial arts. the boy was able to learn fast but was unable to show any type of emotions. the people deemed him a failed project and tried to kill him but the boy had plans of his own. he slaughtered them all because he knew no one would ever understand him but he knew there were others with powers but unable to learn like he can. so the boy decided to gather them all and lay war against the people that wanted him dead. over time the boy slaughtered everyone that got in his way and he became public enemy number one. he became the most wanted person and any that joined him would become part of the most wanted the boy got on the radio and television and gave a message to the people like him. that if they were tired of people treating them the way they do and to join him and his cause to rid people like them.

User Image
Rules

1 Read all the rules because there will be tests in the rules to see if you have read them all'
2. romance is allowed but no cybering
3. No killing other players without their permisson
4. if you read this good job
5.no god modding
6 no text talk this is how your talk and actions should be "hey how are you " the boy waves at the girl
7 Out of characrer is (( )) [[ ]] {{ }}
8 this is not literate or semi literate but please try to get at least five sentences on the post
9. fighting is key
10 post the profiles on the page DO NOT SEND ME THEM if u do i wont allow you to join
11 Obay all the rules or you will be kicked

Character profiles.

username-
name-
sex-
sexual interest- bi straight gay
work for - Most wanted or military
Military rank- leave blank if military delete if not
Most wanted rank - leave blank if most wanted delete if not
powers- ( 4 min - 6 max)
likes- optional
dislikes- optional
bio- optional
race-
talents-
other info-
picture- (anime only)
username-ninja dragon66
name-Kira glidell
sex- male
sexual interest-Straight
work for - Most Wanted
Most wanted rank -Most Wanted Leader
powers- Control fire, control darkness, healing, can run threw walls . able to sense things and able to send physic messages
likes- Freedom
dislikes-Being called a failure
bio-(optional)
race- Dragon
talents- sword fighting, martial arts and fastest learner
other info-Kira will only appear at Night
picture- User Image
Kira sets up camp in the woods just outside the city, Kira sends all the people with powers that are on his side physic messages telling them where his camp is. Kira begins to set up the camp. He gathers the fire wood and sets up tents and gathers supplies from the city every now and then. Kira makes sure he is not spotted and that his camp is undetectable by the military. Kira waits in his tent for people and falls asleep.

User Image

Witty Soldier

username- StrawberryMeeka
name- Kat Malik
sex- female
sexual interest- straight
work for - Most Wanted
Most wanted rank - Most Wanted Co Leader
powers- Fire, lightning, weather , amazing a weaponry, mostly guns bows and knives and hand fighting.
likes- Romance (But wont show it)
Fights
Adventure
dislikes- Anything that harms her body
bio- Kat was one of those average girls that wanted a boyfriend everything until her parents died and her Brother taught her how to survive, shortly after he died too., Kat forgot that she needed to be safe and not become wanted, but she went into town anyway and stole food and precious jewles.
race- Dark Angel (will kill other angels if she wants too)
talents-
other info-
picture-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Witty Soldier

User ImageUser Image

Kat ll Stealthy ll Fiesty ll Single

Kat looked at the own as she set up her own camp, she wasn't sure where Kira was. "I need freaking food." She groaned decididng it would be best to get it in the morning. "Why did I have to be the most wanted next to him?" She thought climbing a tree after she let out her fire and secured herself in the tree with a rope, she slept and dreamnt of things she couldn't remember.

((Sorry dinner time))

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,375 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
username- Foxy Bossy
name- Holo Eve
sex-Female
sexual interest- Bisexual
work for Most Wanted
powers- ShapeShifting, Control Nature,Teleportation through trees, Detection, Seduction and Explosive Thorns.
likes- Animals, Helping farmers grow their crops, Music, lolipops.
dislikes- Crowds, not being on dirt, Fighting
bio- A birth, Holo was deemed an unwanted child, but since she was on the Radar they faked a car crash and threw Holo down a hill, but he body defended itself by having plants catch her. She was eventually found by a farmer who was hunting nearby, who raised her, till she was 14, then The Most Wanted showed up at her doorstep accusing her adopted parents of using her for greed, slaughtering her parents, but without her knowing, Her parents where Military officers whom keep her under watch. Thus triggering an assault By the military. As both Factions duked it out on the Farm she loved, her rage built and unleashed a heil of E.Hs, taking out half the farm and the house with it. Causing both to retreat. Now she lives alone on the destroyed farm, which is over runed with trees and over growth. keeping limited connection with The Most Wanted
race- Fallen Angel
talents- Growing any plant, singing.
other info- Her E.T Power is determined by how enraged she is. The best way to trigger the biggest explosion is killing someone she loves. Her T.T Power enables her to walk into a tree and pop out other tree anywhere there is a tree in a 3 mile area.
picture- User Image

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,375 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Holo Eve

This love, This hate; Is burning me away.

Holo Stared off into the distance as the she watched the lights from the distant city shine brightly, faint noises of bustling night activities. A small radio in the corner of her Barn was playing at low volume a local Country station, but in her head she can her that dude talking. She sighed with no intention of visting this man's camp, her desolated farm will be the only place she'd stay. No home like your first home.

She looked down the hill into the distance trying to sense where they where.

" Probably where they made camp near the Hidden Creak, Heh. What ever, I still got everything I need here."
User Image
username- Amber_Lee_Sweet95
name- Aelita Stones
sex- female
sexual interest- bi
work for - Most wanted
Most wanted rank -
powers- flying, super stregth, shooting balls of energy out of her feet and arms, and telekinises
likes- romance, freedom, training, and flying
dislikes- people
bio- Was born on a different planet and she was traded for food and supplies. But near earth she escaped and made her way into a forest after acouple of nice people gave her new cloths. Now out on her own she doesnt know earth langauges so she awaits on someone to let her get close enough to either hold there head or kiss them.
race- Flutonic (an ALIEN)
talents- being athletic, martial arts and fastest learner(just by touch the head or with even faster learning she kisses them)
other info-
picture- to the left

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,375 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
( I hope this thread isn't dead
(I want to join I'm just trying to make a character xd )

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,375 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Alakazama
(I want to join I'm just trying to make a character xd )

(Do it, There isn't any interesting RPs out right now)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff