Nah... 0.21739130434783 21.7% [ 5 ]
Visitor +1 0.1304347826087 13.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 23 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 22 23 24 >

South America
Argentina, Eastern Coast
Avon 16 Regiment, Bravo Company
3rd Platoon, 2nd Lieutenant Temple

Alex and Park cleared the rooms systematically on the right, listening at each door for a moment before opening it a fraction to gaze inside, then opening and clearing, most were empty, some looked like offices, some had supplies, one was full of cleaning products. They cleared each room, then the room opposite before moving to the next set along, until there were only two left, once more Alex stepped against the door, careful not to bang into it, though it was difficult at times, NVG's did a good job of dampening depth perception. This time when he put his ear to the door he could just make out the sound of snoring. He glanced at Park and nodded to the trooper, he opened the door a fraction and Alex peered inside, it was a bedroom, relatively well furnished for this building. The base commanders' if he was any judge, the first half of their objective. "Plan B ready." Whispered a voice in his ear, and he jabbed the pressel to confirm. Park opened the door and both men moved inside, sweeping the room expertly with their MP5's, a wardrobe, sofa, desk, bed, table, arm chair. A man lay in the bed, facing the door but he was out cold, Park pushed the door to behind them, the room was strewn with equipment, documents and a uniform, Alex glimpsed a dress shirt and made a mental note of the insignia and name upon it, General Graves. 2 Star pins adorned the collar. Regional commander of some of the southern states, he was a huge prize.

Alex and Park approached the bed as silently as their boots would allow, Alex with weapon leveled, Park reached into a pouch and removed a cloth rag and a roll of duct tape. Both their gaze was focused on the man's closed eyes beneath his furrowed and wrinkled brow, watching for eyes to flicker open, they both noted one hand underneath the pillow, he could have a weapon under there, old men were want to sleep with guns under their pillow, otherwise they didn't stay old for long. They reached the bed and waited a moment, listening to his breathing, it remained undisturbed, Park handed Alex the rag and he leaned forwards. The man's mouth opened an inch and they struck, Park ripping a strip of duct tape as Alex shoved the rag into the man's mouth, removed his hand even as the man's eyes wrenched open and he made a muffled noise before the tape clamped across his lips. Alex seized the arm under the pillow and his opposite should, the trooper moved quickly, grabbing his legs and they flipped him onto his front, wrenching his arms behind him, Park put a knee into the man's back and held his arms still as the lieutenant slipped a pair of plasticuffs over his hands and drew them tight enough to cut off blood circulation. A put on a second pair for good measure and looked the man up and down, he had struggled at first until Park had put the knee to him, digging into his spine it would have been agony, even without knee pads. He was past 50, had once been very well built but sitting behind a desk had caused a ring of fat to bloom around his waist and his muscles had softened, Alex was thankful for that, he might've tried to fight if he were still in top shape, but going soft around the middle would mean he'd started to give up on his body a little.

They dragged the man from the bed and deposited him on the floor face up so they could look down at him, Alex was surprised to see there was no fear in his eyes, just shock and more than a little anger. He placed a hand to his ear "Package secure. Team 1 regroup. Door ajar." He subvocalized. Then he knelt, putting a knee into the General's stomach making him let out a muffled groan leaning in close. "Answer my questions or we'll start breaking fingers." His face showed he meant it, just in case the man hadn't gotten that from their professional snatch. "Is the prisoner in this building?" The man hesitated, and in response Alex grabbed the man's testicles and started squeezing them. He let out a muffled scream and Park clapped a hand over his mouth. He began to nod furiously. "Is he on this floor?" The man shook his head. "The ground floor?" Shook his head. Alex paused for a moment. "Is there a basement?" The man nodded. "More than one room?" After a few more questions they had the prisoners approximate location and the rest of the team had regrouped. The lieutenant handed the General into their care and radioed Team 2 to meet them at the side of the building.

With a final word to the General they stood, "Know that if we find you've lied you will wish we'd simply broken your fingers do you understand?" he nodded and Alex and the ranking Corporal in their team exchanged looks and split up once again, Eric and Lynsey taking charge of their prisoner as Alex and Park went to free the General's one. They slipped from the room and began down the corridor, weapons at the ready, behind them the two other soldiers lifted the General bodily from the floor, each holding him in one arm and carried him into the room they had entered the building from. Park and Alex reached the staircase and descended warily, noticing it looked out on to the well lit courtyard beyond and the main entrance doors were wide open. There was nothing for it though, they descended as quickly and quietly as possible, made a right doubled back on themselves and opened the heavy door as quietly as possible that led to the staircase into the bowels of the building. They descended into the darkness, NVG's illuminating their way.

Wheezing Raider

"Deet"
Battle Torn Encampment
1st Team, C Squadron, SFOD-D

Deet had decided to drop the supplies off with the nearest medic. That was no point in waiting around while the officer inside the tent hashed out whatever he had to. As Dietrich handed off the supplies, he wished the Medic luck, and nodded slightly at the girl still inside, the one the officer was talking to. As he slipped out of the tent, he stuck another cigarette between his lips. He never wanted to start smoking, but the deployment in Iran changed that. Losing half of your team does a lot to you, and he immediately went to smoking all the time, and drinking, a lot, off duty. For the sake of his new team, however, every day was a duty day, and no drinks were to be had. The camp could be attacked at any moment, and he'd be worthless if he were wasted.

Deet took a long drag from his cigarette, watching as people made their way around the camp, either to chow, or to sleep, or guard duty. It was a pretty bustling place, for the kind of camp it was. It was dirty, and supplies were running low, but somehow everyone made it work. He watched as his team walked by, looking just as haggard and dirty as he, and Dietrich nodded to them. They mentioned something about chow, and he said he'd wait, while jabbing a thumb behind him towards the tent. His boys laughed, muttering something under their breath. Everything was light-hearted with these guys. If you got too set in your shitty feelings, you wouldn't accomplish your job, and make poor decisions, especially when it comes to civilians.

1st Team was always joking, even when taking fire, or at an OP watching some village the regular military boys were about to raid. It was the only way to make it through the job. So, in reply to their laughing, Deet stuck his middle finger up at them, with his most serious face (which certainly didn't laugh long), and continued taking drags from his cigarette. At this point, he was just kind of waiting for the officer to leave.

Dangerous Raider

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Capain Isaak Strum

When the medical supplies were dropped off, Isaak nodded at the soldier, and made a mental note to find him and thank him. "Get her a fresh bag, and some painkillers," Isaak ordered, and when the medic started mentioning rationing and that nonsence, he cut him off and grolwed, "You wil do as I ask. She has intel that I need." After that the medic didn't questikn him. Turning back to the injuried girl, he grimaced as she asked about her platoon. "As of right now your the only one who has returned, but they might just be hunkering down somewhere, unable to get back," he told her trying to put a bit of a positive spin in the news. It didn't help as well that his German accent was showing after yelling at the medic. The same medic whk was now putting up a new IV bag. "I know your hurting, but I need to know if the Templar getting close to this camp," he asked her, even as the medic handed her two painkillers and a cup of water. Isaak back off so she could get the pills down, without having an officer in her face as well. "What's your name and is there anyone I can contact, a friend here or a CO?" he asked her. The information she might have was important, but that didn't mean he adn't concerned about her as well.

Ammo: 100%
Supplies: 100%
Health: 100%

OOC:

Distinct Smoker

7,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Master Sergeant Jason Conner

Highly Trained Special Forces Sniper
STALKER Platoon
.50 Caliber Anti-Materiel Sniper Rifle
One hell of a bad day

User Image

H e a l t h
                                                                    ███████████████ █ 100%

A m m u n i t i o n
                                                                    ██████████████ ██ 80%

C u r r e n t W e a p o n
                                                                    ███████████████▌▌

"...I was made to kill..."

Jason looked at the Marine and nodded as he searched through the ammunition boxes. "Seven Six Two..Seven Six Two.. No.. That's five five six, twelve point seven.. Seven Six Two by fifty one.. Here we go!" He said pulling a large box of 7.62x39mm rounds from one of the crates stored inside the helicopter. He picked the box up and linked the remaining rounds to the long belt that was stored inside. "Marine, get on the M134 and cover our escape. God knows they'll be coming with the cavalry." He said as he climbed back inside the cockpit, taking his seat as the pilot back.

After everyone was inside the Helicopter he flipped the switches once again, letting the Black Hawk rise before pushing forward on the flight stick, putting the nose down, propelling the Helicopter forward at increasing speed. He looked around the area, scanning for any Mobile Anti-Air from the Templars. Nothing as of yet. But seeing as how the Templars were now the reigning Armed Military over the USA they would have possession of all United States Army, Marine Corps, Air Force, Coast Guard, and Navy equipment. "Watch all sides, Mobile Anti Air may be incoming." He said over his headset as the Helicopter rose to a higher altitude as it sped past the scenery. The Mission had been accomplished. Now the only thing to do was make it to the SALVO Missile Silo which was several hundred miles into Texas. "We'll set up a new camp in an abandoned SALVO Silo. It's got more technology than the camp, and we may be able to communicate with the rest of the armed forces. I'm damn sure nobody speaks Morse Code anymore besides older Military Personnel." He said with a smirk as he looked out the side window and back at the men in the crew bay. The Ammunition would last them a long while as well as the weapons. Plus it would help out in recruiting and arming the recruits. Therefore slowly growing the United States Armed Forces to it's former glory.

OOC: .....

"...They never taught me to stop..."

Larken137's Significant Otter

Invisible Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Flatterer 200
((OOC:...))

User Image

Mia gulped down the water like it was going out of style...it was fresh across her lips, and this was the first bit of 'clean' water that she had managed to drink in over 3 days. While the liquid hurt against her wounds, she did not even realize it...all she felt was the sensation of her thirst being quenched, and a part of her would have been smiling had she not been trying to down the pain pills in a hurry so that she could answer the Officer's questions.

The news of having no one return came as a shock, and Mia's heart sank a little. She knew that the 3rd Platoon had been sent out as bait, but she also knew the Seekers to be tough. So, upon hearing of their elimination by rebel hands, her shoulders began to shake, but she never lost that look of calm and collection on her face. She knew that the Officer was just trying to be nice and keep her mind from worry...but she knew what he was really getting at, and she knew at that moment that her Platoon was dead. All of her friends...the only other people she had ever bothered to get to know...the ones she had passed Basic with...all of them were gone.

But now she tried to focus on his questions as she continued to look him in the eyes,"My Platoon was attacked by some Rebels that launched a raid on us during an intelligence mission. Those Rebels have long since gone and took off with a majority of our supplies. I only managed to kill two of them myself. I remember by Captain called for retreat, but the radio's went dead after that---" and then she squinted her eyes as if thinking: "There was only one Templar group that was sent into this region. But, that threat was eliminated by the Rebels." and then she took in a deep breath,"I almost took out one of their Sergeant's...a French woman by the name of Alice. But, unfortunately she was rescued by a Russian Alpha team that took off via helicopter."
Then she went to answer the second part of his question,"...and no. There is no one to be reached on my behalf. The only people that you would contact would be the people of my Platoon or my...spouse..." and then she shook her head as sadness began to flood her again,"...none of which are accessible at this time." and she sighed,"My name is Mia Long, sir. Private First Class and...seemingly...only survivor of the 3rd Platoon Seekers."

Invisible Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Flatterer 200
Pamphleteer
"Deet"
Battle Torn Encampment

Deet had decided to drop the supplies off with the nearest medic. That was no point in waiting around while the officer inside the tent hashed out whatever he had to. As Dietrich handed off the supplies, he wished the Medic luck, and nodded slightly at the girl still inside, the one the officer was talking to. As he slipped out of the tent, he stuck another cigarette between his lips. He never wanted to start smoking, but the deployment in Iran changed that. Losing half of your team does a lot to you, and he immediately went to smoking all the time, and drinking, a lot, off duty. For the sake of his new team, however, every day was a duty day, and no drinks were to be had. The camp could be attacked at any moment, and he'd be worthless if he were wasted.

Deet took a long drag from his cigarette, watching as people made their way around the camp, either to chow, or to sleep, or guard duty. It was a pretty bustling place, for the kind of camp it was. It was dirty, and supplies were running low, but somehow everyone made it work. He watched as his team walked by, looking just as haggard and dirty as he, and Dietrich nodded to them. They mentioned something about chow, and he said he'd wait, while jabbing a thumb behind him towards the tent. His boys laughed, muttering something under their breath. Everything was light-hearted with these guys. If you got too set in your shitty feelings, you wouldn't accomplish your job, and make poor decisions, especially when it comes to civilians.

1st Team was always joking, even when taking fire, or at an OP watching some village the regular military boys were about to raid. It was the only way to make it through the job. So, in reply to their laughing, Deet stuck his middle finger up at them, with his most serious face (which certainly didn't laugh long), and continued taking drags from his cigarette. At this point, he was just kind of waiting for the officer to leave.

((OOC: So I'm just going to bring in my ALT later---so I will make a post with this character and then later quote you as the other character after I make a bio and what-not))

Tori stepped out of the medical tent after changing the IV for the woman with the wired jaw. She knew that the Officer was only doing his job, but, things were strained as they were, and having him boss her around wasn't helping at all.
She wasn't used to this military-stuff. She was just your average nurse that had gotten roped in when the raids began happening. She had taken this job as a way of helping people...but also to survive.

Still, when she stepped out...she noticed the man that had brought her the supplies earlier. She was surprised to see him so close to the tent as she would have thought that he would be off to the chow hall or bath house after all the s**t he had probably gone through. Even still, she felt awkward just standing still with silence looming over both of them. Finally she worked up the nerve to speak,
"You made it back just in time. Now that we have one soldier back, I wonder if the others might come following during the week." and then she added,"So what has you standing out here by yourself? I-if you don't mind me asking of course..."

Wheezing Raider

"Deet"
Battle Torn Encampment, Medical Tent

Deet glanced over at the medic that had just joined him outside. He was down to the butt of his cigarette, but he still puffed away. The things were valuable these days, and the raids into towns or cities were less common, especially with his dwindling unit. They all made it through the mountains of Afghanistan, the plains of Iran, and the disgusting, urban sprawl of China, but for some reason, the men with him couldn't really deal with fighting something of this scale on American soil. Or maybe it was the fact that the world ended. Who knew. As she spoke, he turned to face her more, instead of being your typical, rude soldier, and actually payed attention to the medic. When she stammered on her last question, Deet's eyes squinted just a bit. Why so nervous?

"Lets only hope, we need as many people as we can get. My guys... we need some rest, that's all I know." He cleared his throat, running his hand through his shaggy hair. It stuck up on its own, the oils building after weeks without a shower. He quickly patted it back down. Dietrich readjusted his equipment. It was about time to take all this gear off for once.

"Uh, well... I don't know. I was kind of hoping to check on that girl in there, but I don't think it's necessary now. That dude in there seems to have everything handled." He stuck a hand in his pocket, fished out the pack of cigarettes. The cardboard had gotten wet, and the box was crumpled and dirty. He gingerly opened the pack, and pulled two cigarettes out, handing one to the medic, smiling.

"If you don't smoke, it's probably a good time to start."

Akumu oukoku's Precious

Divine Kitten

15,750 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
  • Flatterer 200
(OOC: don't worry I'm still here, I've been having some issues and lots of things going on, so i haven't been able to set up a post for Neija just yet. Don't worry though, I'll get one up soon. thanks for being patient. Also, I'm diggin the SFOD-D.)

Invisible Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Flatterer 200
Tori took the cigarette slowly.
while she wouldn't want to admit it...she had been dying for one for the past couple of weeks or so. she was actually surprised that she had managed to deal with all that Officer's yelling without snapping back...and the reason for her nervous behavior was not only to blame because she was merely a nurse trying to survive, BUT, she had been having serious withdrawals.

While she knew that perhaps it was best to quit something that was hard to find, since she was being offered one, she could not resist what small buzzes to her brain that she could find. She would openly admit that she needed something to keep her calm and steady. Deet was right...the way the world was now, it was the small pleasures in life...the small feelings that seemed to keep everyone from going insane.

"My God...you really are a life saver..." she smiled as she took the cigarette up to her lips and grinned sheepishly,"Thank you so much!!! I have been craving one of these..."
and she began to fiddle in her pockets for a light as she commented on the condition of the girl inside the tent.

"She stumbled into camp by herself early yesterday morning..." she mumbled,"Shattered jaw, broken teeth...and a few cracked bones here and there. Said she got hit in the mouth with the stock of a rifle...poor thing." and then she grunted,"She passed out so that we could do the surgery on her and finish the wiring...she has practically been comatose until tonight." and she shrugged,"I feel bad for her...there aren't a lot of women that make it back from something like that."

Invisible Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Flatterer 200
R a i d M y P a n t i e s
(OOC: don't worry I'm still here, I've been having some issues and lots of things going on, so i haven't been able to set up a post for Neija just yet. Don't worry though, I'll get one up soon. thanks for being patient. Also, I'm diggin the SFOD-D.)

((Thank you for letting us know...and it's fine. I know that life happens, so until then I'm sure Alice and Miya will be patient.))
((I'm gonna leave this right here and say damn I thought I'd be done doing this quicker and be able to roleplay with people sooner. Also I will post something IC when I haven't just finished work and its not 2am.))

South America
Argentina, Eastern Coast

Lieutenant Temple and trooper Park descended into the bowels of the building, the basement had been build in a hurry its walls rough a lightbulb dangled loosely from the ceiling without a shade, illuminating the corridor. Alex flipped off his NVG's, submachine gun shouldered, the corridor was only 50 feet long, one door on either side opposite each other, one immediately on the right at the base of the staircase, one at the far end. Sat beside the door on their left was a man reading a magazine, opposite him was another empty chair, he didn't look up as they descended as silently as possible, their boots scuffling gently against the stone steps. Park hung back and Alex stalked forwards, hugging the left wall, he slowly lowered his weapon, drawing his knife from the scabbard, it was a wicked blade, 5" long. When Alex was only a couple of feet away the man chuckled, said something in Argentinian and glanced up towards Alex, clearly expecting to see someone else standing there. The surprise on his face was obvious, taking in the camoflage, the weapon, the dark face paint, the man behind Alex and the sharp blade in his hand. He had no time to react, Alex was on him, hand shooting out across his mouth and blade stabbing forwards into his throat, severing his trachea, esophagus and carotid. Blood burst from the wound, spraying the Lieutenants hands and arms, Alex went down on top of the man with a clatter, taking the chair with them. Alex lay their, hand still clamped across his mouth, blade twisting in his throat as the body twitched, and the light went out of his eyes.

He stood slowly, wiping the knife clean on the man's trousers and sheathing it, he drew his MP5 again and thumbed towards the door the man had been guarding, it was a thick metal deal with a sliding plate. Park slid the plate across and Alex glanced through, a man was tied to a chair beyond, his hands cuffed behind him and a bag over his head. He searched the dead man for keys, seized them when he found them and tossed them to Park, they froze as they heard a toilet flush behind them. Alex turned, raising his weapon and waved Park into the room. The door at the base of the stairs opened and a voice spilled out, laughing and saying something in Argentinian. Alex heard the door behind him unlock and open as he sighted his weapon on the door. A short man in a uniform stepped out, glanced down the hallway. His smile dropped as he caught sight of the body, the armed soldier, and his own weapon lying propped against the chair he had vacated. The man had committed the cardinal sin of a soldier, abandoning his firearm. Alex squeezed the trigger twice in quick succession, the bolt slapping back loudly, so quickly it almost sounded as if it was one shot. The man's head twitched, then exploded, spattering the wall behind him in grey and red gore. Alex hurried over, weapon ready, aimed it at the top of the stairs, just in case, and saw only the closed door, shrouded in darkness.

The confined space had caused the weapon to echo, but its suppression was superb and he was almost certain no one would have heard. Nevertheless he waited, silently, breathing slowly. After a few moments he heard movement behind him, glancing back to see Park hurrying towards him, pushing the prisoner ahead of him, he glanced down at the corpses with almost unseeing eyes. "Captain Horrowitz?" Alex whispered, allowing Park to take over covering the stairs. He stood as he spoke, pushing his rifle aside, grabbed the corpse and dragged it back into the toilet. "Y-yes." The man replied. His clothing might once have been the white of a British Naval uniform but dust and dirt and blood and what Alex suspected might have been feces, urine and vomit now discoloured it. All its insignia had been torn off. "We're getting you out of here."
"Who are you?" He said, and Alex shushed him fiercely.
"Templar army. Follow us and do exactly what we say. Can you handle a firearm?"
"I think so." He replied, the man looked sleep deprived and stick thin, but Alex could see a rage and desire for revenge in those eyes, he drew his side arm and handed it to the officer before sprinting down the hallway and dragging the other corpse into the room they'd just cleared. "Don't fire unless we do, we're going to try and do this without causing a ruckus." He said before checking the other two rooms, one was the same as the one the Captain had been held in and the other looked like a laundry room. Both were empty. Not that they would have rescued anyone else had their been. It wasn't as if they were cruel, but they had their orders, the General was their mission, the Captain a secondary. If he looked as if he might compromise their primary, Alex would have no qualms about putting a bullet in the back of him. He returned to Park and spoke into his comms kit. "Team 1, second package ready, coming up." He tapped Park on the shoulder and the man ascended, Alex pushing the Captain ahead of him, between the two of them.

Wheezing Raider

"Deet"
Battle Torn Encampment, Medical Tent

Dietrich watched as she tried to find a light, and brought out his own, lighting the cigarette for her as he listened to the condition of the girl inside the tent. He was pretty amazed at the soldier's tenacity, making it back, whatever the distance, from wounds that could nearly kill her had she pushed herself too hard. True soldiering skills, and that was exactly what Deet liked. She'd come in handy, once she was out of that tent. He had just finished his second cigarette, and hurled it into a nearby puddle.

"Well, let's hope she makes it. We need as much as we can get in the coming days. s**t's not going to be easy, and we need all boots on ground. You seem like you've been doing a pretty good job," he said, still facing the medic. "You're just as valuable, if not moreso, than the rest of us."

As he watched the medic, he noticed that her craving for nicotine had been there quite a while, and he attempted to calm her down even more so but reminding her that she was important, even if she was only here to survive. When she had finished explaining the patients condition, Deet extended his hand to the nurse.

"I'm Dietrich. But please, feel free to call me Deet. I appreciate your hard work."

Akumu oukoku's Precious

Divine Kitten

15,750 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

C o m m a n d a n t N e i j a K o v a l s k a
                                                          ////////////T h e N a m e I s C o m m a n d e r T o Y o u.
                                                          ////////////////////////////////////////W e H a v e Y o u r S i x T e m p l a r A l l y
                                                          //////—————————————————————————————————

////////////////////////"C o m m a n d a n t O f S p e t s g r u p p a A l f a G r o u p R u s s i a n S p e c i a l F o r c e s !"

//////—————————————————————————————————
                                                          CAPTAIN, CAPTAIN! BEFORE THE SAIL RIPS!//////////GASP FOR AIR!//////////ABANDON ALL SHIPS!//////////
                                                          CAPTAIN, CAPTAIN! BEFORE THE SAIL RIPS!//////////GASP FOR AIR!//////////ABANDON ALL SHIPS!//////////

Neija disregarded any and all comments. She turned to her veterans and shifted her gaze from right to left. This was rather a balanced out team. Four Females and Four males. Each with their own unique skill set and armaments. She turned to the two newest members and began to speak out.

"Everyone in Alfa has their own specific skill. One they are talented in, one they can do more then no one else on the team. It's about time you officially meet them."

She will point to which one she is talking about.

"Sergeant Tolov, male, Our Skilled and Hardened Trained Medical Soldier. Chief Warrant Officer Hans, Male, Our highly Skilled Weapons Expert, He arranges the teams capable firing armaments for each mission. Second Lieutenant Kozak, Male, Highly Disciplined and Skilled Explosives Expert, Built like a T-90 This man is what you want on your six, He's Dangerous with Explosives. That's why he's here. First Lieutenant Nikala Sarkov, Female, Highly Trained Battle-Hardened Marksmen Expert. We put her on a Training Excersise with live rounds equipped with only a Snayperskaya Vintovka Dragunova(SVD) To prepare herself. She did well. Finally, Master Sergeant Sakovich, Male, Comms/Translator Expert. He knows almost every Templar Language in the East. As well as English. He's our man for Negotiations and Translations."

She looked at the girls and placed her hands on her hips, She looked them over a little before asking a question.

"Tell me. What are your skill sets. What are you good at?"

Neija's Theme:Asking Alexandria - I was once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps a Cowboy King.
Neija's Weapon: SKS Single Shot (Assault/Sniper Purpose) Rifle/Interchangable Hybrid Sight/12X Ballistics Scope(All purpose Ranges) TacFlash and Bayonet/Screwdriver, .44 Magnum/Speed Reload/Curved Sword(Katana)

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

✛✛✛ċömmänd sërġëänt mäjör älïċë rëpörtïnġ!✛✛✛

✙You think your tough.
✙You don't know what tough is.
✙Don't cry too hard now.
✙It's just some enemy fire.

Hearing Commander Miya's words, Alice narrowed her eyes. But said nothing in return. For just as she was about to mumble, Neija had started talking again. She didn't much care about the team, although they had their speicializations, she knew that because of her being new, the wouldn't look after her in the heat of battle as if she was one of their own. So why should she care about them when they couldn't give two shits about her. The goal in war was to stay alive, that was it. Kill or be killed.

When she was told to speak. "I have nothing of special importance," was all she said. No point in saying things that would only make the Russians laugh. "I know how to kill, and that's all I need to know. And I'm good at it." It was going to be hard getting along with these Russians. Neija was one thing, she respected her for saving her. But these people. They didn't do anything for Alice, there for she didn't like them nor did she owe them anything. So she didn't have to be nice.

✙You see this scar.
✙It is what makes me tough
✙Oh, you want to know the story?
✙******** you.

Surrounding Hostiles: Neija, Miya
OOC: ]
South America
Argentina, Eastern Coast

Park crested the top of the stairs and pushed the door open, sliding out like a shadow, the Captain followed him and and Alex brought up the rear, the other officer appeared to be more than a little worse for wear, it was understandable and Alex was seriously wondering how much he would slow them down. Maybe it would have been worth just putting a bullet in him and leaving him in the cell, as he was he might compromise them through rage or exhaustion. Luckily he still had shoes and Alex had winced every time a footstep rang out on the stone steps. It would be worse on the tiled floor of the ground level. They paused for a moment in the shadow of the staircase leading to the first floor, listening before moving forwards. They edged along the wall, the bedraggled Captain shuffling along, scuffing against it, Alex flexed his trigger finger. A movement to his left caught his eye and he turned, raising his rifle, noticing Park do the same. A man shuffled out of a door, flicking a light-switch off behind him in a corridor to their right, he carried a glass of water in one hand and wore nothing but socks, underwear and an unbuttoned BDU shirt. He paused mid-stride and turned his head towards them. His drowsy eyes took a moment to register what he was seeing, before they widened in horror and he opened his mouth to shout. Alex and Park both squeezed their triggers simultaneously, two quick taps each, the man's head burst open and he cartwheeled backwards, a gurgling cry escaping his lips and the glass dropped, shattering on the tiles.

Alex cursed under his breath and stepped out from behind the stairs where he could see the open front double doors, Park moving with him. The first guard, in clear view through the doors turned to the sound and both the Lieutenant and his compatriot opened up, a few rounds each, dropping him where he stood. Alex reached to his ear with his left hand. "Contact, we've been compromised. Go loud!" He blurted as Park flicked his MP5SD6 into automatic and put a burst through the door into the second guard as he rounded the door frame, trying to bring his weapon up. His chest suddenly sprouting a handful of new holes. Alex grabbed the former prisoner by the scruff of his shirt and grabbed him forwards, round the staircase and upwards. "Team one regroup and provide cover fire." Alex could hear the dull thuds as sniper weapons across the perimeter open up neutralizing a number of the remaining patrolling guards with furious abandon. Suddenly an alarm flared into life from somewhere in the compound. Alex reached the top of the stairs, releasing the Captain and shouldering his own weapon to provide cover fire for Park as he began to mount the steps three at a time. He didn't stop, grabbing the Captain by the arm and dragging him down the corridor of the first floor towards the room with their escape rope. "Team 1, top of stairs." Alex turned to follow him, putting a burst towards the hallway with the new corpse in it, catching sight of more movement there before he did.

They reached the doors in moments, their other team members already waiting, a couple of dead bodies lying at one end of the hallway. "We're clear." Declared one and Alex and Park manhandled their prize into the room, dumping him down next to the cuffed and gagged prisoner. He noted the General and tried to raise the gun he had been handed with a scowl, Alex snatched the weapon from him, giving him a look and holstering it. "We need him alive." He muttered and grabbed the coil of rope, hurling it out the window. "Team 2, what's your position?"
"Already out of the fence." Came the swift report. "Ready when you are chief."
"Plan B, do it." He replied.
There came a pause which Alex used to glance out of the window briefly, checking they were clear, he ducked back inside just in time as an explosion rocked the compound. "Park you're first. Eric, Lyns, tail-end-Charlie."
Alex could just make out the sounds of screams amidst the sound of secondary explosions as the fuel went up. Park slid down the rope and Alex dragged the Captain to his feet, pushing him towards the window, he crouched, drew his knife and cut his hands free, pulling him up and manhandled him to the window, the man went down and Alex followed swiftly. Park had already tackled him to the ground when he landed and had him face down in the dirt. He let the private replace his bonds and covered as Eric and Lynsey followed them down. The sounds of gunfire had returned now, though most of it sounded like cover fire from the tree-line, there was little return fire for now, but that could change soon. "Team 1 moving." Alex reported and they sprinted for the way they had come in, moving in pairs to cover one another, Alex and Park taking charge of the Captain while Eric and Lysney dragged the unco-operative General, literally as Alex and Park covering them as they moved, before they dropped the man face down, one of them sitting on him as the others moved. In good time they reached Owen and Scott, the two refusing to reveal their positions and give away their escape route unless they needed to. They shoved their prizes through the hole in the fence and retreated into the underbrush to where Liddle and Sal waited, Scott and Owen bringing up the rear.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff