Total Votes:[ 15 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Popular Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
            User Image

A facility disguised as an architecture's dream stuck halfway inside of a hill near the Golden Gate Bridge. Hillside House was developed as a mirror of another house on the opposite side of the bridge but with hidden intentions. The youths that reside here have special abilities that make them different. Across the nation similar facilities have been put into the works but this is the first to see how this operation will go. They will become a part of the SSTFD (Special Skills Task Force Division) once they have honed their skills. This group will become a vital asset to the U.S. Military especially in dealing with bio-terrorism and the like.

Popular Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
                User Image

The Hillside House facility has been open for three months now and has recently accepted four new members to add to the team. The current team consists of four young men each with different abilities, backgrounds, and personalities. Problems have arisen from time to time but so far they seem to be getting along. Recently a new group has been added to the facility to become a part of the team. They have to share rooms with the four other boys and learn to work together and get along. Each day brings new things for them to learn and grow from as they work on controlling their powers.

Popular Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

The Supportxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxTeam Leaderxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxThe Ex-Conxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxThe Level-Headed One
User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image
The Loose Cannonxxxxxx xxxxxxThe Show Offxxxxxx xxxxxxThe Quiet Onexxxxxx xxxxxxThe Emotional Kid

Bold = Taken
Italics = Reserved

The Cast
Mikail189
Sammy Skittels
Rexsah
SadieWitch
KyeDrahs
IdiosyncraticEnigmatic
Adrian Blackbear
Lyrca

Popular Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

These rules are going to be in paragraph form, get over it. First things first follow all Gaia Tos, this is a must. 3-8 paragraphs is fine, no more, no less. Use proper grammar, punctuation, spelling, and only 3rd person please. PM Profiles to Mikail189 entitled with whichever role you wish to take. Romance is loved but please keep it PG-13. Provide time skips for little eyes and no cybering. Pretty posting formats are loved and so are cute simple ones. Do not post just once and never come back. Subscribe so you won't forget. Be nice to everyone OOC and IC. Real folks only please and yes Celebs are fine. I don't exactly want any scene/emo kids maybe one but please make your character different from the the typical ones all over gaia. Please make all characters between the ages of 17 to 26. Make drama happen, plot in the OOC thread it's what keeps this RP moving. If your charrie is an a**, he should be an a**, if he's a little dumb, he won't get all the jokes etc! Diverse charries please. I have the right to add more rules. Also for a reserve just send a 150x200 image of your character and the reserve name.
                                                                                          Super Power List just a basic list. If a power you want is not there, just run it by me and describe it in your character’s profile.
                                                                                          Code Name Generator What’s your character’s alter ego or code name? This generates some interesting ones, you don’t have to use it but it is helpful.
                                                                                          ╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Popular Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
▷ [ First Name ● Middle ● Last Name ]
▷ [ Adjective1!Adjective2 ] -------------

---------------------"Quote/Lyric Here."

-------these days are getting older
                                    ______█▌but no one is getting wiser ▌█

Age Here

-------we call it special
                                    ______█▌i call it another day ▌█

Birthday Month/Day

-------true colors aren't enough
                                    ______█▌another part of me ▌█

------- only the surface
                                    ______█▌underneath it all ▌█

Sexuality

------- hey look at what i can do
                                    ______█▌nothing can stop me now ▌█

Power 1 & 2

description is key☒
Personality in paragraph form. 5 bold traits in 1st person.

the turning point☒
Biography, 2 paragraphs, no more no less in 3rd person.

extraordinary is my stereotype
Describe your powers/abilities here from strongest to weakest in 1st person.
Try to go into detail as far as strengths and weaknesses are concerned and what the character can do.
Also add anything extra like combat training, military training etc...
UsernameHere
RoleHere

CodeNameHere
Height & Weight
Eye Color
Hair Color

[imgleft]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y294/Llama09/Another Typical Day/250x350copy.jpg[/imgleft][align=center][size=14]▷ [ [color=color1]First Name[/color] [color=color2]●[/color] [color=color1]Middle[/color] [color=color2]●[/color] [color=color1]Last Name[/color] ]
▷ [ [color=color1]Adjective1!Adjective2[/color] ] [color=white]-------------[/color][/size]
[size=9][color=white]---------------------[/color][color=color1]"Quote/Lyric Here."[/color]
[/size][/align][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
[size=11][color=black]⇣[/color] [color=color3][u][color=white]-------[/color][color=color2]these days are getting older[/color][/u][/color] [color=black]◥[/color][/size]
[size=9][color=white]______[/color][color=color2]█[/color][color=color3]▌[/color][color=color1]but no one is getting wiser[/color] [color=color3]▌[/color][color=color2]█[/color] [/size]

[size=10]Age Here[/size]

[size=11][color=black]⇣[/color] [color=color3][u][color=white]-------[/color][color=color2]we call it special[/color][/u][/color] [color=black]◥[/color][/size]
[size=9][color=white]______[/color][color=color2]█[/color][color=color3]▌[/color][color=color1]i call it another day[/color] [color=color3]▌[/color][color=color2]█[/color] [/size]

[size=10]Birthday Month/Day[/size]

[size=11][color=black]⇣[/color] [color=color3][u][color=white]-------[/color][color=color2]true colors aren't enough[/color][/u][/color] [color=black]◥[/color][/size]
[size=9][color=white]______[/color][color=color2]█[/color][color=color3]▌[/color][color=color1]another part of me[/color] [color=color3]▌[/color][color=color2]█[/color] [/size]

[size=10]Gender[/size]

[size=11][color=black]⇣[/color] [color=color3][u][color=white]-------[/color][color=color2] only the surface[/color][/u][/color] [color=black]◥[/color][/size]
[size=9][color=white]______[/color][color=color2]█[/color][color=color3]▌[/color][color=color1]underneath it all[/color] [color=color3]▌[/color][color=color2]█[/color] [/size]

[size=10]Sexuality[/size]

[size=11][color=black]⇣[/color] [color=color3][u][color=white]-------[/color][color=color2] hey look at what i can do[/color][/u][/color] [color=black]◥[/color][/size]
[size=9][color=white]______[/color][color=color2]█[/color][color=color3]▌[/color][color=color1]nothing can stop me now[/color] [color=color3]▌[/color][color=color2]█[/color] [/size]

[size=10]Power 1 & 2[/size]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[size=11][i][color=color3]description is key☒[/color][/i][/size]
[color=color1][size=10]Personality in paragraph form. 5 bold traits in 1st person.[/size][/color]

[size=11][i][color=color3]the turning point☒[/color][/i][/size]
[color=color1][size=10]Biography, 2 paragraphs, no more no less in 3rd person.[/size][/color]

[center][size=11][color=color3]extraordinary is my stereotype[/color][/size]
[size=10]Describe your powers/abilities here from strongest to weakest in 1st person.
Try to go into detail as far as strengths and weaknesses are concerned and what the character can do.
Also add anything extra like combat training, military training etc...
[size=10][b]UsernameHere
RoleHere[/b][/size][/center]

[align=right][size=20][color=lightgray]CodeNameHere[/color][/size]
[size=10][color=color2][i]Height & Weight
Eye Color
Hair Color[/i][/color][/size][/align]

Popular Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
San Francisco, California
Hillside House

Golden Gate Bridge

Baker's Beach - The north side of the beach is clothing optional.

Cliff House Cafe - Wonderful sophisticated dining.

Nob Hill Adult Male Cinema and Video Arcade - 18 & over with male nude dancers etc..

House of Air - Indoor trampoline park.

Ripley's Believe it or Not Museum

San Francisco Zoo

Six Flags Discovery Kingdom

Treasure Island Flea - Open air marketplace.

Yosemite National Park

July 30th 2012
Temp: 88 Degrees
Time: Morning 9am-11am

Popular Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
House Layout
Lower Levels
Gym
The Lab
Practice Room
First Floor
Living Room
Dining Room
Kitchen
Bedroom 1: Noah/Nathan
Bedroom 2: Ash/Alexander
Bathroom
2nd Floor
Patio Above Kitchen
Bedroom 3: Augustin/Joey
Bedroom 4: Brennon/Duke
Bathroom

Places around the house.
Side Note: in the ooc thread lemme know what room you want your charrie in? =o

Popular Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
        Currently:
        The new guys should be arriving to the house. They will be shown to their rooms and given a chance to explore the house and the grounds around. Each will be given a credit card for their personal use but only for necessities as the higher ups keep track of everything they purchase.

Popular Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
NPC ALERT

[align=left][imgleft]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y294/Llama09/Beckham Clegg/175x375copy_zpsdcb0a0e4.jpg[/imgleft]

[size=19]First Name Last Name[/size]
[list][list][list][list]
[size=13.5][color=white]____________________________[/color][color=#463E41]Age[/color][color=white]x[/color]↓[color=white]x[/color][color=#463E41]Alliance[/color][color=white]x[/color]↑[color=white]x[/color][color=#463E41]Gender[/color][color=white]x[/color]↑[color=white]x[/color][color=#463E41]Sexuality[/color]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=13.5]
Codename
[color=lightslategray]•[/color]2 Good Personality Traits
[color=lightslategray]•[/color]2 Bad Personality Traits
[color=lightslategray]•[/color]2 Powers if Any
[color=lightslategray]•[/color]Weaknesses
[color=lightslategray]•[/color]Anything else of interest.
[/align] [/size]

User Image

First Name Last Name

____________________________AgexxAlliancexxGenderxxSexuality

Codename
                          2 Good Personality Traits
                          2 Bad Personality Traits
                          2 Powers if Any
                          Weaknesses
                          Anything else of interest.

User Image

Beckham Clegg

____________________________Twenty-EightxxEvilxxMalexxBi-Sexual

Frostbite
                          Meticulous, Crafty
                          Aggressive, Irrational
                          Cryokinesis + Intangibility
                          If he doesn't concentrate he can get stuck in walls. His body temperature is always low, if it gets too high he can't use his cryo abilities.
                          Worked as a scientist at Hillside House until he was found to be collecting intel on other mutants. He was then found out to be one and disappeared. Now he wants to destroy the program and the facility. He's actually a little crazy.

User Image

Miguel Vidal

____________________________Forty-OnexxGoodxxMalexxHeterosexual

none
                          Ambitious, Reliable
                          Conceited, Conservative
                          None
                          None
                          Brennon's father and the mentor of Hillside House. He works for the government and is there to keep the house in check if anything happens. He treats Sable more like a son then Brennon on occasions and wishes Brennon were more like Sable.

User Image

Lleven Vega

____________________________Twenty-ThreexxNeutralxxMalexxPansexual

Vulcan
                          Optimistic, Creative
                          Dishonest, Materialistic
                          Telepathy + Elemental Extension
                          He is unable to use his telepathy while fighting. He also is not one to work well with others.
                          Lleven had been one of first candidates for the Hillside House, but ended up leaving and becoming a burglar. Since leaving he has remained under the radar, working for high paying clients to acquire things, whether it be data, valuable items, or more complex tasks.

Popular Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Popular Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Popular Sex Symbol

7,850 Points