< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Interesting Lunatic

User Image

ΆɭəҳαnɗәrɈσsәpɦҒαυsʈ
┬─────── ( • ) ───────┬

「 Stone-hard, machine gun; Firing at the ones who run 」
「 Stone-hard as bulletproof glass. 」

User Image

Pale green eyes remained staring at the ceiling, occasionally blinking as the testosterone enriched air gently blew them dry. Feelings of anxiety and panic that the blonde had been feeling upon his arrival finally began to corrode and calmness filled his being - a true relief. There was a strong sense of safety in the house something that had recently become foreign to Alexander; it brought a smile to his face. A sigh escaped his mouth that seemed to take all of his worries with it. With the door still opened, the voices of the other guys in the house echoed from the halls into the room, the words were muffled from the distortion.

Remembering what one of the other boys, Brennon said, his body lifted into an upright sitting position. 'Oh that's right Brennon said he wanted us back in about twenty minutes...about twenty two minutes ago.' Thankful that unpacking didn't take as long as it did as the packing did, but perhaps it only took so long because half of the time was spent reminiscing about the life he was leaving behind. The foot positioned under the underside of his knee slipped out and onto the floor, his left foot following short after. His shoes came into contact with the floor beneath him and he began to walk back to the doorway. Before leaving he took a glance back at his section of the room to make sure everything looked alright, he didn't want to be a nuisance to his roommate who he barely even knew, but all in time. All set, just a few things of his really laid about that proved he had unpacked.

He left the room and cautiously turned the corner, being in a new house he still had the mind set of his old home which he was going to have to shake quickly. The sounds of voices began to come to a soft lull before fading after one male spoke, who he assume was Brennon. At least he wasn't late for the little meet and greet that was happening. His motion paused as he looked down at the coffee table with various mugs filled with a steaming dark liquid accompanied by small envelopes all with writing on them. The darkest dressed of the group began to question Brennon who clearly was well informed of everyone's situation and what exactly was happening with the house. Alexander strolled over closer to the coffee table and sitting in front of the package with his name illustrated on it. He grabbed hold of the mug to get a closer look to see that it was coffee; something he really wasn't that fond of since he was much more of a tea kind of guy. Even so, he took a sip not wanting to waste what had been presented to him. Besides the casual glances and gentle smile as the men began to gather gather around, his curious eyes didn't leave the envelope on the table.

─────── →( • )← ───────

I am titanium. 」

Popular Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
->->->->->->Moving Along->->->->->->
After Brennon showed the guys their packages and explained some more about the house and its facilities below he sent them off to bed. He told them to be up around 9am sharp so they could go out and explore the city before they started working on training.

Popular Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
[I-I-I wanna give you one last option
I-I-I wanna give you one last chance
If-if you're looking for the main attraction
Just hold on tight and let me do my dance
]

["ℓץяιcs: nicki minaj"va va voom"]

User Image
                                                                              ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Brush, brush, brush, rinse, then bring out the comb. Brennon's morning routine had him up a little earlier than most but he liked having the time to himself. Now that the house was full of thriving individuals he wasn't sure how much time he would have with peace and quiet anymore. Brennon stared at himself in the mirror and smiled. Every morning he took it upon himself to smile and remember he could do this and better himself. His ego had taken a small shot yesterday when he couldn't handle the group whatsoever. Truthfully he wasn't the designated leader but he did have to be in charge since his dad was the overhead of this whole program and expected much more out of him.

Brennon pulled out his phone to check the weather to decide whether or not it would be beneficial to wear shorts or pants. The humidity factor made him choose shorts and a tanktop so he could keep cool. He had planned to show them around the city and to have a sort of bonding type activity. He only hoped no one would fly off the handle and destroy some of the city with their powers. After the little displays the night before maybe everyone had gotten it out of their systems. A good nights sleep could cure just about any bad mood, at least in Brennon's book. He loved flopping down in a comfy bed with light as air pillows and falling sound asleep.

He padded down the stairs quickly to check on the kitchen for any chaos. His eyes darting from side to side as he realized he was the only full up and dressed. At least they had cleaned up the mess from the night before. Part of him was glad the guys were somewhat attractive but they weren't here for romance! Although he wouldn't mind if a little something happened. He wasn't the most experienced when it came to matters of the heart or body for that matter. Brennon just knew his skin got sort of clammy, his heart rate would shoot up, and he would become instantly shy around a guy he found likeable and attractive. The brunette shook away the thoughts of love and made his way to the cabinets. He sighed inwardly feeling a tad relieved that he could prepare for the rambunctious morning that was sure to come. For now he could just sit and enjoy his frosted flakes.
                                                                              ╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Current Song: "Scream" - Usher

Brennon Miguel Vidal

User Image
[If you want it, I'm gonna be
Va Va Voom Voom
If you got it, you got it
You got that boom boom
If you want it, I'm gonna be
Va Va Voom Voom
You got that boom boom
]

OOC: outft in icon

Interesting Lunatic

User Image

ΆɭəҳαnɗәrɈσsәpɦҒαυsʈ
┬─────── ( • ) ───────┬

User Image

Water trickled down and fell to the floor as the blonde stepped out of the shower and began to dry himself off. He always preferred to shower in the morning it made him feel fresh and ready for whatever the day had coming his way, and with so many guys around showering as soon as he woke up was probably a wise idea. He had never been so thankful to be an early bird; there was a possibility that since this was a group of young men half of them wouldn't be up for another hour or so which was alright with Alex since he was still getting used to the group as a whole. He glided a hand over the fogged glass on the mirror to get himself situated. Wrapping the towel around his waist, he quickly scurried into his room quietly not to wake up his roommate. He had never gotten dressed to quickly in his life due to the presence of another person in the room then again he had never shared a room so he was careful about when to drop the towel - even if Ash was in dreamland. Placing a sterling silver star necklace and clipping the small hoops into his ears he was ready, but before getting out of the room he spritz himself with a fragrance that he had used for at least six years at this point; a signature scent that was mainly made up of vanilla. He slipped out of the room and shut the door carefully waiting for a click before he released the handle.

All the information that Brennon had told the group was rather astonishing and it still played in his mind on repeat. Having a strict amount of money to put to use wasn't going to be a problem, but the actual program was very off putting. The government was practically planning to train them into these 'super' soldiers, at least their wouldn't be any lack of excitement that's for sure. He made his way down the hall and paused for a moment trying to tell if any of the others had awakened, but their weren't any voices. 'Looks like they are all still asleep.' He was relieved that none of the more headstrong boys had arisen from their slumber yet, he wasn't ready to deal with more pranks and rude behavior this early in the morning. He walked into the kitchen to a small surprise sitting there and eating some cereal, Brennon - the apparent leader the whole thing.

Alexander blanked for a moment as he awkwardly stared at him before shaking the look and offering a small smile at the sitting boy. "Good morning." Was all Alexander could get out of his mouth at the surprise. Brennon was a quiet one - even with eating. He continued passing the brunette and taking look out the window nearby to see what it looked like outside in the morning. Just as beautiful as it was at night, but in a very different way. His feet brought him to a chair at the table, which he sat with his arms crossed trying not to stare, but luckily being new he would be able to blame his curiosity. The details were much easier to see with the natural light from the outside world. His eyes finally fell back on the boy after a short minute. "Do you know if there is any tea in the house?" His voice soft not sure how sound proof each room was or how well sound traveled in the house. A shallow growl moaned from his stomach calling for some food as well. He knew that he was told that this would be considered 'his' home as well but he still felt rather awkward about rummaging through the cabinets like some freeloader just stopping by.

─────── →( • )← ───────

I am titanium. 」

Unforgiving Reveler

User Image
xxxx ████████████████████████████
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Yeah, he found a shooter gun
xx But he's coming for you ✓✓ yeah he's coming for you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx the sleight of my hand is now a quick-pull trigger
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx you'd better run♪♫ better run ✓✓ outrun my gun ♪♫
████████████████████████████

User Image
Augustin Zachary Carpathia xxxxxxxxx

tab He knew it... The tour of the basement area of the house confirmed his suspicions about the house and he knew that the lab in the basement was going to be used for some form of experiments. He was going to keep watch on that, and if anyone wanted to test on him he would not hesitate to kill them... It was late when Austin finally got to sleep. The problem was that he didn't sleep in his bed, he slept on the sofa out in the main room. Why? Because he was quite paranoid about his roommate, or someone else in the house doing something to him in his sleep, therefore he was going to sleep alone where he doubted anyone would be able to touch him, or find him. Besides the couch he had chosen as his bed was comfortable enough to lull him into the deepest sleep he'd had in a very long time. Y'see, when in prison, the cots weren't all that comfortable, and sometimes he would take a few extra pillows and sleep on his cell floor when the mattress was sunk in to the point where he could feel the springs. Either way he had learned to sleep lightly anyways because of the guards doing check ups on him during the night.

tab He had a rather soft blanket around him and he had slept with the clothes he had on, lacking anything else to wear he didn't exactly have a choice. On the coffee table were all of his accessories including the bladed thumb rings, the razors on the chain, his spiked bracelet and another smaller ring that he wore on his left index finger. His shoes and socks were on the floor beside him and one of his bare feet stuck out of the blanket as he slumbered. His silence not alerting anyone who was already up to his presence in the room.

tab The Romanian, while he had been up last night, had carved a few more things into the wall on his side of the room and filled them in with blood. Mind you, it would stay solid until he decided to take it out and use it for something else, but right now his symbols of blood would stay carved into the wall. His backpack remained on his bed and a Romanian letter to no one written in red pen sat on the small nightstand next to the bed. He had nothing of significance for anyone to steal i his room, and anything that anyone would like to steal was on his person. Besides, he hadn't a computer or even a cell phone, and even if he did, what use would he have for them anyways?

Out.Of.Circulation: [ Nothing to say here.... ]
        Romanian Translation: [ I am speaking English. ]

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Ah... Ah... Ah... Ah." The steady breath left his mouth. No, he wasn't jacking off you perverts. He was running. He had been running for ages. His alarm hit 3AM, then the phone in his pocket vibrated and it had been hours since then. He needed quiet a few hours to himself each day, and he found that waking up at ungodly hours gave him plenty of time to himself. First thing he did was hit the gym and work out, second thing he did was get dressed and hit the road. He plugged his headphones in then just took off running quite a few miles. Surprisingly, it was actually a good way to get to know the area he was going to be staying in. It was much different than the cold streets of Chicago. He didn't even need to bring a sweatshirt with him any of the times he went out.

Nate was running down the road and saw the large house come into sight, then once he passed it he slowed his pace from a jog to a walk and walked until he calmed down and could breath normally. His feet were quiet as he opened up the front door and moved inside. He didn't want to go to his room yet, when he left this morning he got a glimpse of the new roommate. If he went back he was afraid he'd pass him. Walking by the living room he spotted something on the couch. Upon closer inspection he saw it was no thing, but an actual person. Nate wanted nothing more than to wake the male up and tell him to get to bed or start his day so people could hang out in the living room and watch TV, play PS3 or Xbox if they wanted without worrying about waking him. But he ended up moving towards the kitchen ignoring the other male all together. Inside the kitchen two members were already gathered. Nate glanced at Brennon, the male he already knew. "Hi Bee." Nate said with the nod of his head. "... And you are?" He thought he heard the second one talking about tea before.

He moved to the fridge opening it up and snatching some eggs and then he began to whip up a lot of scrambled eggs. They were simple to make and a pretty default food. Having something to wake up to would be nice for the new comers. "If anyone got tea lately it should be up in that cabinet." He said nodding towards the correct one as he put the pan on the fire. "So, I have something planned for today that I think the whole group would like. I don't enjoy sitting around introducing myself to a bunch of strangers. Makes me feel like I'm in some AA meeting." He said, half-talking to himself, half-talking to Brennon to let him know what was up. Brennon always seemed to be very orderly. If the people who took Nate didn't know Nate's situation before coming here, he was fairly sure Brennon was the second choice for being the team leader. If Nate died it would probably go to the other male.

"I need you guys to help me wake everyone in the house while I keep making breakfast. If we don't get ready and leave soon the place will be closed down before we can even get there. Plus, I want to try to get the team on a similar sleep pattern to make things easier for me." Mostly for when he woke up. He wanted that free time to himself each morning and if everyone was being encouraged to go to bed and wake up at a specific time they'd probably spend less time waking at weird hours like Nate. Regardless, his main focus right now was their trip he had spent a few hours planning and setting up yesterday. He was horrible with meeting new people and saying goodbyes. But he was fine with the middle part.
User Image

Duke Everett Rossi
Thirteen

"I'll scream until my heart comes out of my chest."

User Image
Duke had been one of the first of the boys to pass out, and pass out he did. He had slept so god damn good that when he woke up he actually was in a good mood. He sat up from his bed feeling though unfamiliar in this room. It would take him a while to get used to this room for sure. Had he not been so sleep deprived the night before he wouldn't have slept so well. Ah well it's not like he had expected to feel like this was home anytime soon. He stood up from bed and walked out of his room and into the washroom. He quickly washed his face, then continued to brush his teeth. He exited the bathroom walking downstairs and seeing multiple other members of the house up and awake.

Duke had not exactly enjoyed the tour though last night which he began to remember as the groggyness wore off. That lab, he had no intention of entering there yet. He could tell that another one of the boys wasn't too fond of the lab as well last night. He didn't bother to ask the other about it, but it was something he would keep in mind. He though now was more concerned with grabbing something quick and easy to eat. He walked over to fridge and opened it looking inside, not sure what he wanted. He had seen Nate, their supposed leader, making what he assumed to be scrambled eggs, but he wasn't much of an egg guy. He grabbed an apple and an orange going over to a table and peeling the orange watching the others doing their morning routine. He noticed one of the smaller of the boys ask about tea and saw no reason to answer as he himself hadn't been here long enough to know.

Duke shook his head peeling the orange when he heard Nate suggest waking everyone up. Frankly given the fact this was everyone's first morning he wouldn't go around waking them up. For the most part it was because he wouldn't enjoy having someone he didn't really know too well waking him up. "Let them sleep guy, we'll have plenty of time to be all yay team I'm sure." he said, aware his remark came off a little snarky. He felt though he was right, waking them up before they wanted to be on their first day wouldn't exactly be a great impression. Then again wasn't exactly here for the best of reasons, he more as an alternate to a worse option. He though had no intention of sleeping whenever this guy wanted him to be asleep and be awake. He though was used to sleeping whenever it seemed right, not when someone else decided. He had a feeling that him and their leader weren't exactly going to be seeing eye to eye on a few things.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

outfit: pajamas // location: kitchen // company: Nate, Brennon, Alex

suru kaze's Husband

Man-Hungry Bear

19,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
          User Image

JOEY!VALENTINE

When everything is life and death
            xxxxYou may feel like theres nothing left

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxInstead of love and trust and laughter
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhat you get is happy never after

User Image

When it came to dreaming, there was no shortage of strange, imaginative thoughts that raced through his mind. The only problem with Joey's dreams was that they happened to feel much more real than any normal dream. Despite the fact that they were sometimes outrageously fantastic, Joey had gotten used to them. His powers must have really kept his mind at work at all times, causing those dreams to be much more vivid than any normal dreams. Joey rolled around a bit in his sleep, getting so very comfortable in his bed now, sleeping soundly despite the fact that the night before he had watched his roommate paint his side of the room's walls in his blood. He didn't want to say anything to offend the man, but he kept to himself and stayed in bed, making sure to keep his mind empty so the other wouldn't read it, but before he knew it, Austin had left to go downstairs, only to stay down there, leaving Joey in the room by himself. Normally, Joey slept in pajama shorts and a tank top, but since he was alone, he slept in his underwear - a tight pair of boxer briefs. When he finally woke up, he rolled out of bed feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. His dream had been pretty gay, if you consider cotton-candy clouds and soft marshmallow pillows to be gay for a grown man. Regardless, it had felt like he slept in a could, and he rolled out of bed only to step on the cold floor before retreating back to the bed momentarily.

As he finally rolled out of bed again, he checked his phone and noted the time, stretching out and pulling on the outfit he had only worn for a small portion of the night. It was still rather early, so he found himself walking around the room and thinking about the first night in his new home. The laboratory had been something that Austin was afraid of from the get-go, but Joey found it to be something completely different than a place for testing people. It looked pretty clean, and efficient, so he thought the best, instead of being pessimistic about his lack of knowledge of what went down in that area of their home. The other people hadn't really socialized with him, but he was sure they would all get to know one another sometime today since he remembered hearing something about plans. Sure, his memory was spot on every single time, but his other senses weren't all that hyper-developed. Joey didn't know much about the area, so he planned on sticking to some of the other people who had been in the house longer. He didn't necessarily know who yet, but Brennon seemed to be the most knowledgeable about the local region. Joey checked his phone again one final time before leaving the bedroom, reading 8:15 AM on the clock on his phone. He started making his way down the stairs, though he wasn't hungry, he planned on at least getting himself a glass of tap water, still a bit disgusted by the lack of use of cups or glasses in the house; yes, he was still caught up on the whole milk incident.

Joey slipped down into the kitchen, turning on the faucet and setting the clear glass beneath it, filling it up halfway before heading over to the freezer to get some ice cubes to put into it as well. Crisp water was good for him in the morning. It helped him wake up and keep him from being thirsty. And now that he was seeing his reflection in the windows, he realized how good he looked for just getting out of bed. His hair was naturally curled a bit, so it didn't look all that bad when he had gotten out of bed - rather, it looked natural. And on top of that, he had washed up while he was getting dressed really quick, putting some deodorant on. Now that he heard some others speaking to one another, he turned and headed towards the voices, looking around and following the noise, realizing that he now wasn't the only one in the kitchen. Was he really completely oblivious to the other people who had been there the whole time? He chuckled nervously to himself, looking over to the others and nodding his head in acknowledgement. "Good morning everyone." He was slowly watching more and more people waking up and entering the kitchen. It was almost scary to see everyone else coming back around. He didn't want to see any sort of ruckus popping back up again. "Did everyone sleep well?" He asked, crossing his arms as he sipped on his glass of water and leaned against the counter, looking around to familiarize himself with some of the faces again. Some of the boys were pretty cute after all, but he tried to keep his head leveled. He was there for other reasons, not to hook up with someone, or to find himself a boyfriend.

[ Outfit ]

But deep down all you want is love
              The pure kind we all dream of

JosephxxxxD.xxxxValentinexx

Interesting Lunatic

User Image

ΆɭəҳαnɗәrɈσsәpɦҒαυsʈ
      ┬─────── ( • ) ───────┬

User Image

Another boy walked into the kitchen who was rather sweaty in appearance and answered the question he had asked Brennon just moments earlier. The blonde didn't remember this man, so he must of been the 'team leader' that Brennon spoke of briefly last night during the in depth tour. "My name is Alexander, you must be the leader of this team. Nice to put a face to the title." He stated light heartily as his eyes followed where the man pointed. Getting up from his seat he walked over to the cabinet and opened it checking throughout it for some kind of tea. There did happen to be some black tea far in the back of the cabinet and reached in to grab hold of the package. The shelf in the cabinet was just high enough that required him to lean up and go onto the balls of his feet. When he turned around he saw that another boy had joined them - Duke. There was a small wrack of mugs on the counter and without even thinking he used his telekinesis to bring it into his free hand. He walked over to the somewhat crowded faucet area and filled it up with water and then placed it in the microwave. Normally he preferred to not nuke his water but with the stove being busy it was the better idea. Leaning his body against the counter as the microwave counted down he listened to the plans for the day. Although he did agree that the boys should be woken up soon, not exactly now but soon. Wouldn't want to waste the first day here.

A triple beeping came from behind the blonde signalling that the water was done. He tugged the door open and laid a tea bag into the steaming liquid, the tea quickly began diffusing into the water. He cradled the cup in between his hands letting the heat soothe his hands and looked over to the stove as one of the scents of traditional breakfast was in his home. He strangely didn't feel as hungry as he was but still enough to have a craving to eat. One hand left the porcelain mug in his hands and reach forward to some fruits laying out on the table, they all seemed so perfect; he was half expecting them to be made of wax but lucky for his stomach they were real. Grabbing the reddest fruit his eyes could find, he walked over and out of the way from the busy area and leaned against the counter again. He was excited to hear that they weren't planing on spending all day inside the house and going on a little adventure into the new surroundings. See what shops and hangouts this area of California has to offer.

Joey, still in a state of sleep then wandered into the kitchen not exactly acknowledging any of the world, let alone the boys just hanging around. Alex watched him as his daze faded away as he turned and addressed the room. "Morning." Faintly came from the blonde accompanied by a smile that was soon concealed behind the heated mug. He took a small sip of the tea to check if it had cooled down to the point where he wouldn't singe his mouth; this was followed by a rather large gulp afterwards. He could feel the warm substance travel down his throat and into his stomach. It was a rather odd feeling that he could never get used to no matter how many time it happened to him. His eyes began to wander as he idly stood about observing the boys further. He still had much to learn about all of their powers and what they would be able to do, more importantly what damage they could cause if they get into any rumbles. His thoughts quickly switched gears into a more male-like train of thought. 'This is a rather attractive group, good job government. Although some of them don't have the personalities to match, but last night was the first night. Either way they all are easy on the eyes.' He shook his head slightly at an attempt to shake the thoughts. These guys were his teammates not some house of meat just waiting to be chosen. Besides, there was no way that they all could have an interest in men.

He began to nibble at the apple he had been holding onto, which soon turned into ravenous mouthfuls to distract his mind. The large apple quickly began to become nothing but the core and the seeds, it was quite satisfying. The blonde took another sip from the mug to wash down the remaining apple in his throat. He then propped himself up on the counter and once again took the almost empty mug in both hands. Waking up a sleeping teenage boy could be quite a task were anyone here like them with the way they slept. Not saying he wouldn't try to but he would much rather see them wake up soon, and at the looks of it they probably wouldn't need to wake them up if they all kept popping into the kitchen. 'Where exactly are we going that will close so early in the day?' He thought to himself hesitantly, his curious side had taken over for the moment. Having a specific destination in mind was nice and Alex was sure wherever the place is, even if it closed just walking around would be nice and give him a chance to get to know the guys.

─────── →( • )← ───────

{{ O.o.c. ;; Post edited, due to the exit of Nate's character. }}

I am titanium. 」

Popular Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
      • Invisibility 100
      • Peoplewatcher 100
      • Hygienic 200
      ]

User Image
                                                                                  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Yay more people were up and about. Brennon was glad to see so many of them were willing to wake up before noon. Although he figured he wouldn't have to drag anyone out of bed it was nice to see them up without any assistance. He crunched on his cereal thoroughly enjoying the milky bowl of goodness. "Good morning." He replied in between bites to be polite. Brennon remembered him as Alexander. He was getting better at remembering everyone's names. At least the house stayed in one piece throughout the night. Not that he expected anyone to go ape s**t but he figured someone might try to pull another prank. Brennon wouldn't say it out loud but he could careless so long as they cleaned up the mess and no one got hurt or damaged the house to an irreparable state.

He was about to reveal the location of the tea when Nate interjected for him. He smiled at his housemate and team leader. "I kind of agree with Duke, maybe we could let them rest some of these guys had long trips." Brennon spoke in usual calm manner, resisting the urge to yawn. 'Morning Joey, oh just so everyone knows this is Nathan." He said to the group in the kitchen. Once the smell of the eggs hit his nostrils he instantly regretting settling just for cereal. Brennon scooped up his bowl, taking it over to the sink to rinse out then place int he dish washer, and moving closer to Nate. "Ooh yay you're making enough for everyone." Witht hat he patted Nate on the shoulder and departed from the kitchen. "I'm going to check the weather and see what's on the news." He called back into the kitchen as he made his way into the living room.

"Where did I put the remote?" He asked himself as he stared around the room not noticing the sleeping figure on the couch. "I think it's ove-" He got cut off by the sudden slipping of his shoe on the floor. Brennon felt himself colliding with the couch then suddenly hitting the floor with a thud. "Oww....evil floor." Brennon muttered to himself as he reached up to grip the couch to steady himself. Instead of feeling fabric from the couch he came into contact with skin. Brennon stared in horror as he held up a hand that wasn't his. "IT'S A HAND!" He yelped scooting back quickly and bumping his head on the lounge chair next to the couch. Brennon could feel his heart racing as he stared at the creature occupying the couch and instantly felt bad as he realized what just happened. "Oh no I'm sorry!!"

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Brennon Miguel Vidal

User Image
      Va Va Voom Voom
      You got that boom boom
      Va Va Voom Voom
      You got that boom boom
      ]

Unforgiving Reveler

User Image

User Image

tab Austin was deep in his slumber and had not planned on awakening any time soon. Though the demons had it out for him today it seemed as first his sleeping spot was was shaken then his hand was grabbed. The Romanian awoke and his red eyes gleamed with an exhausted glare. He was tired, he wanted more sleep, and yet the other male had to ******** it all up. He groaned and pulled his hand away before sitting up. "The hell is wrong with you? Am I really that invisible? Or did you think I was a corpse?" He growled, before muttering a few curses in Romanian and running a hand through his hair. He snorted and stood, stretching and putting his accessories back on his parson and looking to Brennon, a bemused look on his face. He obviously wasn't happy and as he grabbed up his blanket he stormed up to his room to put it away.

tab He walked through the door of his room and folded his blanket, placing it up next to his pillow with his backpack on top of his pillow much like how he had to make his bed in prison. This was obviously caused by a force of habit, he couldn't help but to not break the things he had engraved into his mind by the guards and some of the other inmates. Anyways after doing this he went to the bathroom to wash his face and hands before going back down. What was the use of a shower when he was going to be wearing the same dirty clothing?

tab He walked back into the kitchen and silently grabbed mug and grabbed what looked to be something to make coffee. He walked to the maker and sighed seeing as the lettering was all in English. See this is where it got difficult for him... He couldn't read English, he could speak it, but he had a s**t time trying to read anything that wasn't in Romanian. But like hell was he going to ask for help... He put the little cup to make the coffee into the maker and pressed something that looked like the make button... Well needless to say the button was green. He put the mug under the despencer and waited. He stood there for at least three minutes before pressing the button again.... Nothing. Now he was getting annoyed.

tab One more time... Maybe it would work. Nope. With a growl he took his mug and walked away, resisting the panging urge to kill the ******** machine. "Dracu '... Aduc cafeaua mea în altă parte..." He stated in angry Romanian as he put the mug back and went to sit at the small table in the kitchen, glaring daggers at the coffee machine that seemingly hated him as much as he hated it. He missed the pleasantries of having everything handed to him through the bars of his cell. He was good in prison... Merely because no one pissed him off, and everyone left him alone. It got him things that he wanted, and that included the better prison food and some really high grade coffee that no doubt the warden was also drinking. Here... However... He got nothing... And he was hating it...

Romanian Translation: [ ******** it... I will get my coffee elsewhere... ]

User Image

Obsessive Bibliophile

10,450 Points
      • Forum Regular 100
      • Forum Explorer 100
      • Ultimate Player 200
      User ImageUser Image

User Image

Ash had been quite happy to get the T4’s from Duke, he had wanted to make some snarky comment to Noah about the fact that his Harry Potter magic tricks weren’t going to help him as well as the pills did, but he was in too much pain to bother. However despite Noah’s efforts Ash did pop the pills Duke had given him giving the guy a weak smile and a thanks before heading into the meeting after cleaning up his mess, or rather the mess Noah helped him make. He had gone back to bed not long after the effects of the pills hitting him as well as his powers overload exhausting the blond male. He’d been tired enough he barely woke up long enough to acknowledge that Alex had come into their shared bedroom to go to bed.

In the morning as everyone else was getting up Ash was fully aware of it, not only that but the teen was awake. He was just being stubborn and refusing to get his butt out of bed. He didn’t want to go back out there after yesterday. He felt a little bad about being such a blatant a** yesterday. His own personality was taking over now that he had a bit of control of himself, and not the over stimulated emotional basket case he could be. However he supposed when some of the others found out who and what he was they’d understand why his first impression had been so utterly rocky and not quite so fantastic.

Alex had already left so Ash didn’t feel bad about the fact that he was once again in his boxers as he pulled his blankets back and got up. Grabbing his clothes out of his drawer the teenager dressed himself in a pair of black patterned camo pants and a black wife beater. Rubbing his head messing up his hair at the front he rolled his neck listening to it crack and snap, giving a low groan of satisfaction at the feeling. Sliding his favorite s**t kickers on his feel and lacing them Ash stuffed his hands in his pockets and headed into the kitchen, he’d brush his teeth after he ate that way he didn’t have left over food sticking in his freshly cleaned pearly whites.

Looking around the kitchen he saw that the Boss man was already up along with a good chunk of his other housemates. Rubbing the back of his neck he leaned against the door jam just watching them all for a second. Seeing Austin struggling with the coffee maker Ash sighed a bit and calmly walked over to the Romanian. He could feel the source of his agitation, and though he didn’t feel bad for the guy he might as well play nice and help him out. “Here this is what you do.” Ash showed him how to work the coffeemaker and soon enough there was a steaming jet of hot black liquid poured into the cup just waiting to be drank. Backing off once he helped the other housemate he turned to the others and gave an awkward, almost self deprecating smile “So I don’t know how the rest of you slept but I certainly didn’t. You all move around a lot you know that?” His voice was light, and held a joking tone indicating that he wasn’t upset by this fact.

Nervously biting his lower lip he was nothing like the Ash everyone had met yesterday. “So I should probably apologize for my utter jack assery yesterday. I uh, well since you’re all going to find this out anyways. I’m an empath…and everyone’s heightened emotions yesterday hit me pretty hard, and I reacted badly. I’m sorry about that I promise I am not an a*****e I can actually be a really nice guy. Promise.” Ash gave a sheepish smile before glancing at Brennon hoping that apology was good enough for him so he didn’t report him to the people in charge and get him in trouble for being mouthy given the fact that he had been here longer than the new guys and he should know better.

WHERE :: Kitchen
                                                                      WARDROBE :: Coming soon
                                                                      WITH :: Peoples in the kitchen
                                                                      FEELING :: Feeling stupid

suru kaze's Husband

Man-Hungry Bear

19,000 Points
      • Invisibility 100
      • Elocutionist 200
      • Megathread 100
              User Image

JOEY!VALENTINE

When everything is life and death
                xxxxYou may feel like theres nothing left

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxInstead of love and trust and laughter
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhat you get is happy never after

User Image

"Good morning Brennon." Joey was a bit overwhelmed now by the sudden appearing of everyone in the kitchen, but just as another person would enter, someone would leave. Joey watched as Brennon left the kitchen, leaving him with some of the other strangers as Augustin showed up and started to try and work the coffee machine. Joey wasn't one for caffine in the morning, or any time for that matter. It made him jittery and gave him really bad cramps, so he would stick with his fruit drinks, tap water, or on some really good occasions - smoothies, freshly made with ripe fruits. He wished that he could make one for himself right now, but something told him that he wouldn't be able to do it without causing a ruckus in the kitchen, or making a mess everywhere. It wasn't like him to make himself the center of attention, especially with something like making a ton of noise while the others slept in their respective rooms and tried to get their breakfasts together. The smell of food cooking in the kitchen was making him rather hungry now, but he didn't want to bum someone else of their food, so he decided he would cook when everything started to simmer down in the kitchen area. That didn't look like it would be any time soon, since everyone was still waking up and walking around. When Ash had entered the kitchen, he wasn't sure what to think. The boy didn't make him nervous or anything, since his powers didn't seem to be physical; if they were though, he might have been a bit more concerned. Joey just listened to the other for the time being, hoping he wasn't trying to start any drama with anyone else, and his hopes had come true. Ash was playing nice, and that was how things should have been.

"I'm surprised you didn't feed off of my energy then last night, because I slept like a baby; fluffy clouds and everything." Joey laughed a bit, hopping up onto the counter and taking a seat as peple wandered around the kitchen. An empath? So, since he could sense other people's feelings? Joey was sure that was what it had to do with, but he didn't understand the significance in a situation like this, where he was surrounded by people with other abilities. "Plus, you weren't that out of control yesterday. You came off as a bit of a jerk ... maybe a bit egocentric, but I didn't think much of it, and I'm sure that the others weren't that quick to judge you. I mean, we are all in this situation together, and I am sure you were just as nervous about meeting us as we were of meeting you. None of us knew what to expect." Joey was just speaking from his own experiences, but in all reality, he wasn't scared of what the man would do. The whole 'tough-guy' thing was just another front that people put up so that they could distance themselves socially from other people. He didn't like to make assumptions about people, but Ash put that front up yesterday and now he was being the good guy. There was no other way to explain it. He may have seemed like a grade-A jerk, but he really wasn't. He was a pretty cool guy.

"So, I guess I should try and start up some conversation. I don't think I met everyone last night, so I'm Joey. But anyways, does anyone have any family or significant others back home?" Joey was just trying to start some small-talk so that time would move by faster. He didn't know what to think, or say really, so he blurted his question out as a last ditch effort before he planned on running away to a different room. Nathan seemed like the quiet type as well, since he was just standing around making food for everyone, by the looks of things.

[ Outfit ]

But deep down all you want is love
                  The pure kind we all dream of

JosephxxxxD.xxxxValentinexx

Popular Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
          • Invisibility 100
          • Peoplewatcher 100
          • Hygienic 200
          ]

User Image
                                                                                      ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

No, Brennon didn't think the other was a corpse! Maybe he could be a weird and somewhat stylish vampire of sorts but not a corpse. Although those were technically corpses anyway right? The brunette bit his lower lip to stop it from trembling as he stared at the angry male. He hadn't meant to do that honest! He couldn't help the floor had it out for him this early in the morning. "Noo.I I...I was trying to get up cause I umm fell and well wasn't expecting anyone to be sleeping here and ahh..." He was trying to control his stammering. He wasn't necessarily afraid of Austin but more or less in a state of shock and well the yelling didn't exactly help either. Brennon sat there on his butt trying to explain this odd situation. He thought he should have at least the benefit of the doubt! NO one was supposed to be sleeping on the couch. More so he thought everyone had gone to their respective rooms to sleep.

Brennon felt his heartbeat slow down as the other male left the vicinity in a hurry. He shook his head and pushed himself up from the floor, dusting his bottom off as he went about his task to check the news report. He would have to properly apologize to Austin later on. He also chalked it up to being woken up in a not so friendly manner. The brunette sighed unsure of what he was going to say to the other when the time came. He just hoped the blood user would be in a better mood later on. For now he would check the weather and make sure it was appropriate for them to be walking around and what not.

After getting a good report from the newscast people he made his way back into the kitchen, his smile beaming as always. "Weather looks good today." He said to them all before becoming quiet upon glancing over at Austin. His eyes darted to other areas of the room in hopes of not being told off again. He figured it was too early for these types of shenanigans even though he was the one who sort of initiated the whole ordeal. Brennon scratched the back of his head, feeling an immense awkward veil wash over him.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Brennon Miguel Vidal

User Image
          Va Va Voom Voom
          You got that boom boom
          Va Va Voom Voom
          You got that boom boom
          ]

Unforgiving Reveler

User Image

User Image

tab Brooding was going to become a regular thing for him now wasn't it? He could feel it now, nothing to do, nowhere to go and certainly no one with common interests to hang out with. Yeah, the friendless killer was not going to fit here. He was silent for a moment before the empty mug he had sitting next to him was taken, he was about to snap something at the male who took it, but shut up as soon as the other started to show him how to work the machine. He took in this information before getting his coffee and looking to the other male. "Thanks..." He muttered before he walked back to the living room where he had been before and sat down in one of the chairs now that Brennon was on the sofa, curling up with his knees to his chest and his bare feet on the chair as his arms rested between his upper thighs and his chest still holding his mug.

tab He sipped at his coffee as he watched the TV, mulling over the other's thoughts from earlier. He really saw him as a stylish vampire, only to realize that vampires were walking corpses? Seriously? Bah... Like Austin cared about that. He closed his crimson hues and enjoyed his hot mug of caffeine. He didn't bother to explain that he would rather sleep alone... It wasn't like he could get another room, he wasn't about to kick Joey out. He left because he needed space... A lot of it. He figured that Brennon wouldn't understand, so he didn't bring it up. What use was it explaining anyways? Not like it was all that big of a deal to begin with.

tab He could feel eyes on him as he sat there in silence, listening to the news. He opened his re eyes and looked to Brennon, catching his gaze as hr turned away. "You're staring at me..." He pointed out, calmly now that he had something that he wanted. He silenced again as he looked to the TV screen for a moment. He never saw this channel when he was in prison, though sometimes he did get to watch television it was always some movie they put on or something of the sort, no news or anything that would tell of the outside world. It was very different, and yet he didn't seem to care... Maybe being behind bars for so long desensitized him to the world.

tab

Romanian Translation: [ I am speaking English... ]

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
          Manage Your Items
          Other Stuff
          Get GCash
          Offers
          Get Items
          More Items