Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Fatcat

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
MewMewMocha
I'm thinking we should just restart the RP of course you all can keep your old characters. So I am going to start making a new thread and anybody who wants to keep their old character just tell me so I don't delete your character info.

Here's the link to the remake, I haven't posted up the reserves since I want to know who's keeping their old character.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/organization-military-roleplay/flower-of-immorality-remake-o-a/t.91685539/

can i keep envy as well

Business Warrior

8,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
((So do any of the seven sins actually want to change their first posts? Do you want to go about things a different way or are we just reposting.. what's up?))

Magical Cleric

Cheshire Ninjette
((So do any of the seven sins actually want to change their first posts? Do you want to go about things a different way or are we just reposting.. what's up?))

I just made a new RP thread for the RP and cleared out all the characters except for the people who told me they wanted to keep their characters, by the looks of it we are going to need to recruit some more people unless anybody else tells me they still want to play their character.

Business Warrior

8,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
MewMewMocha
Cheshire Ninjette

I just made a new RP thread for the RP and cleared out all the characters except for the people who told me they wanted to keep their characters, by the looks of it we are going to need to recruit some more people unless anybody else tells me they still want to play their character.
You should send PMs. Unless you'd like me to do it. Except for meh babeh I 'aint got s**t else to do today.. But it could be that they don't know yet.

Magical Cleric

Cheshire Ninjette
MewMewMocha
Cheshire Ninjette

You should send PMs. Unless you'd like me to do it. Except for meh babeh I 'aint got s**t else to do today.. But it could be that they don't know yet.

That would be lovely if you could PM everybody for me dear, I'm trying to write an essay and do my French homework at the same time...I'm pretty sure part of essay was written in French.

Business Warrior

8,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
MewMewMocha
Cheshire Ninjette
MewMewMocha
Cheshire Ninjette

That would be lovely if you could PM everybody for me dear, I'm trying to write an essay and do my French homework at the same time...I'm pretty sure part of essay was written in French.
I messaged them. I'll tell you when the messages are marked as read. They were offline though so yeah. I only messaged the people who actually gave enough of a damn to post in the first place, which all that was left was the barback and greed

Magical Cleric

Cheshire Ninjette
MewMewMocha
Cheshire Ninjette
MewMewMocha
Cheshire Ninjette

I messaged them. I'll tell you when the messages are marked as read. They were offline though so yeah. I only messaged the people who actually gave enough of a damn to post in the first place, which all that was left was the barback and greed

Thank you dear, also anybody who is keeping their character can go ahead and just post up their profile in the new profile thread.

Business Warrior

8,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
MewMewMocha
Cheshire Ninjette
MewMewMocha
Cheshire Ninjette
MewMewMocha
Cheshire Ninjette

Thank you dear, also anybody who is keeping their character can go ahead and just post up their profile in the new profile thread.
Gluttony is out but the barback is still in it

Shirtless Fatcat

i'll ask a few friends if they would like to join~

Business Warrior

8,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Greed is still in. Gluttony might be but I think he's joking xD

Greed also apologizes that he wasn't quite on enough before because of school and work, and says he's less busy and more able to post now

Business Warrior

8,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
So is this thread an OOC now? xP Also how do you guys want to start?

Decisive Informer

-tumbles into the thread-

I've been summoned about this thread...So if Gluttony is taken...I'll be glad to take whatever available spot... 4laugh

Chatty Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

eek. sorry for the delay!
definitely staying as sloth,
though i'm thinking of tweaking the chara
a bit.
(i guess that means i can post
my profile, too?)

Shirtless Fatcat

okay guys, i'm thinking of giving Alo a kind of addiction that he doesn't like. Like, he was forced onto a drug and now his body depends on it, but he hates the fact that it does, and thats why he is always having sex and the like because he knows he's going to die when he's in his thirties maybe. he's at his strongest when he takes a dosage of the drug, so he takes some before they go out on a mission and stuff, and when his body needs it again he coughs up blood and has fits and stuff, but its not often. is everyone okay with me doing this ?

Business Warrior

8,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
It's okay. I don't even think we're starting until we have a full roster anyways.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff