Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Cleric

User Image

User Image

“ωнч αяє чσu αℓιѵє?” чσu sαч...

...ι ɢυєss ι нαѵє םєcιםєם ғσя α sιиɢℓє αиsωєя

XxXxXxxXxXxxXxXXxXxxXxXxA q u a M a r i e L u n a

X_X_X_ Celeste let out a small gasp as her friend sunk down onto her holding her closely. She let her head rest on Nerima's shoulder letting her tiny hands rub soothing circles as she tried to calm the older girl down, she was the one prone to mental breakdowns not Nerima, she couldn't bare to see her like this. As her friend continued to say sorry the small blonde began to tremble letting herself cry even harder. How could her friend feel as if she was the one who had to apologize?!? No, it was she herself who should be saying sorry, she was the one who placed this pressure onto the stripper. "No, no, please don't apologize to me, it's my fault and I should be apologizing
"
Her blue eyes sparkling with tears as she scooted closer to Nerima, the stripper was the only person who she actually liked to be with for long periods of time. Celeste also only usually allowed Nerima to hug her close and hold her, other workers could only hug her for a certain amount of time, she wasn't sure why but maybe it was due to the fact Nerima was the only person who hadn't hurt or betrayed her. The other girl was the only person she actually told all of her past too heck! she even knew that her real name was actually Cendre and that the name Celeste was given to her by maids. That was a pretty big deal considering she never let her real name fall from her lips for she despised it to the core and every time she heard it all she could think off was the beatings and the small closet. "We'll survive this" The dancer sighed softly "We've survived horrors regular people could never survive, we're tough so we'll continue to make due with our situation and one day everything will get better"
X_X_X_ Celeste closed her eyes letting Nerima wipe away her tears as she smiled softly even as her friend pulled away she stayed leaning against the older girl feeling comfortable and safe. She slightly flinched as the stripper laughed half hearted not enjoying how her friend was just laughing the seriousness of their conversation off. Though for the sake of changing the mood she would keep her mouth shut "Neither do I dear, neither do I" A soft sigh filled the air for to her it seemed as if everybody else in the club had just vanished leaving her and Nerima even the loud music was absent in her mind. The tiny blonde smiled deciding to let the conversation finally change "The gang? I guess they would be just like everybody else" Her soft blue eyes narrowed as she nodded letting her voice fill with a darkness that was rarely heard by others "They wont give a s**t about us or what the Boss has been doing, As long as they get their money and keep their reputation up they wont give us the time of day" Yes, those were harsh judgmental words but who could blame her for thinking that. Everybody who had entered the club weren't there to help them, no, they were there for their own selfish reasons and night after night she had to see the same people. This is why she had given up most of her hope because no matter how hard she tried to get people onto her side they would always betray her for money telling her that she should be thankful the Boss was taking care of her and how horrid she was. Celeste took a small sip of her water letting it wash away her dark thoughts as she spoke softly "What about you? What do you think about them?"

XxXxXxxXxXxxXxXXxXxxXxXxA q u a M a r i e LXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxxXxXxxXxXXxXxxXxxXxxXxx

...яιɢнт, мαιиℓч ιт’s cяυєℓ, ϼєттч, єɢσιsт...

ι םσи'т ωαит тσ єиם ιт нєяє!

Chatty Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sloth took Lust's hand and pulled himself up, using the other as his support. He was quite delighted to discover that Alo's build was sturdy enough to bring him up, with little effort on Kaleb's side. Kaleb appreciated Lust, but he found it too energy consuming to return the favor and play around with the boy. Just by looking at him, Sloth could see how aggressive and assertive Lust can be in the pursuit of passion and sexuality. It was terrifying for someone as passive as Sloth, who simply lays down and closes his eyes.

Kaleb leaned over to peck Lust on the lips as a simple note of gratitude, one of the many splendid things to do with the mouth. A teasing smile then married the youth's face as he pulled his hand out, turned away. Whether or not he and Vincent followed, Sloth did not bother to look back. He simply followed Envy, who made Sloth very tired just by looking at her getting all excited. It was always a mystery to Kaleb, how people manage to spend so much energy over many trivial things. Envy and Sloth were very similar in age yet their philosophies were quite different that Sloth couldn't bare to comprehend what caused the major difference. The boy was more fond of conserving his energy, and Envy seemed to be so full of emotions that are ready to explode from her quite small body frame. Much like Vincent for his marriage with food and Lust for sensuality. Kaleb focused on Isaiah briefly and realized he was never technically 'close' with him, as well as with Wrath.

He hit the imaginary reset button for his thoughts. It was not worth it to trouble himself with personal relations. He was not against socializing, as long as it was not tiring. He focused on what little energy he spared on the task on hand. Follow.

After all, Sloth assumed they were already taking the shortest route possible.

company: just behind greed, and envy. lust and gluttony nearby
                                      weaponry at hand: new poison, some old fashioned darts and daggers

KALEB LEWIN
                                      SLOTH

ooc ll decided to post to make up for my future absence (ahem. tomorrow). c:

Business Warrior

8,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
☣ ƘAMARǀS ☣ Tнє Sηαкє Dσcтσя

Define your meaning of war
To me it's what we do when we're bored
IFeel the heat comin off of the blacktop
And it makes me want it more
User Image

"Aha!" Kamaris exclaimed with a grin, holding up a vial filled with a clear liquid to the light. She took a syringe and took 1 mg of the liquid into it, and put the vial away. Still grinning, she walked over to a metal door and next to it a crank. "One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten" She counted as she turned the crank. After the fifth, cries could be heard from inside the room. When she walked in, a man was spread eagle on a cold hard ground. He looked up at Kamaris with eyes full of fear. Kamaris simply smiled softly and knealed down to him. "Hello Max. Good news. I only require your services for one more experiment. I know how taxing this must be for you. " The man on the ground looked wary, and opened his mouth as to say something, showing nothing but teeth and a stub of a former tongue. Max, drunk out of his mind, had eyed Kamaris picking flowers in the park and decided he'd try to have his way with her. You can guess the rest. That was three months ago. Since then he has been one of Kamaris' many guinea pigs. She really had no idea what his name was. She only called him Max.

After injecting the liquid into his arm, she gave him another smile and put her hand on his cheek. "Oh don't worry. I'll take you out tomorrow." She said and slapped his cheek softly before standing and walking out. "Goodbye Max." She said with one more grin after uncranking the chains, staring at the door for a moment. When she walked back into her little lab to turn on his cameras and start recording, she realized she still had three hours until this job today. She thought about going back to the hideout and leaving with the group, but she had already told them she would meet them on the way. Taking the opportunity, she took the time to take a shower and prepare her weapons before she left. She decided to take a sniper rifle but not her shotgun. It seemed excessive. She went a safer route and took her Steyr Scout Tactical Elite. It was fairly light and generally safe to carry around. She had a special trigger guard holster strap for it she designed as well.

When she was ready, she left. She made it to the club to scope out the area and took a seat at the bar. She didn't announce who she was. Despite her title, and like most of the members of the mafia, she wasn't normally seen. She waved a hand over to the bartender, who was a pretty brunette girl. "Jack and Coke single tall, please." She said, just loud enough to be heard. She watched the other workers at the club as she spoke. Most of them looked worn. Most of her hostages looked happier than this lot..but maybe that's just the drugs she gave them. They had a certain family vibe, but they were obviously worn to the bone underneath the facade left for the owner and the Club's customers. It seemed like everyone in this damn city did. "So what's new in this corner of the world?" She asked the bartender with a smirk and a tilt of her head, her hair falling in her front of very alert yellow eyes. It had been two months since she had been here last, having had to have missed the last meeting with the owner of the establishment. Her green hair must have left an impression, but she didn't expect to be particularly remembered, as she tended to stay in the shadows. She had hidden her weapons already and was wearing a black dress, her hair down. When she would come in here later her hair would be tucked in her scarf, her weapons equipped and her coat on.

..........User Image..........User Image..........User Image..........

Arsenal:
10 mg Ricin in 3mg syringes, well contained; 3 smoke bombs; hunting knife and swiss army knife
Company:
The people at the bar
OutOfCyanide: Gotta make this kinda quick.. this conversation. Phishing for info. Roll with it how you so please. Recognize me or don't. Your call. Just gotta make a post to go meet the mafia group before they reach the club.

PRIDE and WAR
I'm hyped up, outta control
If it's a fight I'm ready to go
I wouldn't put my money on the other guy
If you know what I already know

Shirtless Fatcat

User Image

He felt his arms being tugged on for the fact that he was helping people up, but he pleasantly surprised with a pair of lips on his own. His eyes went wide for a moment, his mind actually processing the fact that it was Kaleb kissing him, but before he could do anything about it he was gone; and Alo saw the grin plastered on his face. He chucked, shaking his head and following them out. As soon as the wind nipped at his skin, he immediately turned around and headed inside, retrieving his scarf. Wrapping it around his neck twice, he then left, quickly catching up with the others.

He kept to himself during the walk, he usually did when it came to a situation like this. When going to a place where he might need his expertises, then he thought for a while before hand. He was always thinking strategies and where exactly his weapons were for a quick hand. He needed to have his mind clear then, so he thought all about it now. The possible targets were in fact, the big boss they were going to see, the possible workers that might be in the way, and any on lookers. So basically, everyone there was his enemy at the moment.

They were all walking in silence when Pride joined them. He never really sees Pride, he's always at the brothel and she's always at her lab. The only time they really see each other was on meeting likes this. She asked where Wrath was, and he shook his head. "No one knows." He simply stated with a shrug of his shoulders.

|| OhOhCee || oops new layout and i didnt proof read i am sorry ||

Decisive Informer

User ImageUser Image

Listening to the others by the doorway, Vincent could feel his stomach grumble once more. He seems to be dying for food. The more he thought about food, the more he wanted to get to the club. Despite Wrath of not being here with them, he could only assume that she will have to meet them later. Once they were out of the place, Vincent silently followed after them. He seemed to be trudging behind Envy, Greed, and Sloth as they made their way out of the hideout. Behind him, Lust seemed to be running back in to get his scarf. Without a doubt, he did seem to not like the cold very much. Then again, it could of have been Vincent's imagination.

Still walking, Vincent stuffed his hands into his coat pocket. His phone vibrating every three seconds as he reluctantly picks up his phone. Reading the text message, he grew silent as he let out a small agitated sigh. As of now, his parents are still searching for him and still wanting him to head on home. They missed him, even his baby brother misses him, whatever, it's not like he cared much about them as of now. Besides, they treated him differently ever since they had Cain although their love for him was still real. Inhaling and exhaling, Vincent let out another sigh when he heard a very familiar voice. Jolting his head up he found himself looking over to Pride. A sinister smirk perked on his lips as he walks up to her and gave her a slight hug. "Pride! I am so glad to see you! Do you by chance have any food for me to snack on?!" He whine a little lightly as he embraced her. "And to answer you, Lust have already given you the answer! So our only guess is that she must of been a little busy and probably a bit occupy at the moment. Hm..Possibly a job that needed to be done? Oh well...She will catch up to us later...But now...I would really...really hope that you have something for me to eat..." He said again giving Kamaris a puppy look. "Well do you? Do you?" He ask as he nuzzled onto her neck knowing full well that Kamaris might not even like what he's doing to her.

Company: Isaiah, Alo, Kaleb, Layne, & Kamaris
                                                    Location: Mafia's hideout > Walking to the club
                                                    Thoughts: Hm...I am still hungry...
                                                    OOC:.....

User Image

Business Warrior

8,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
☣ ƘAMARǀS ☣

You lit the fuse inside my head
Thank you for reminding me
Of why I'm sick inside
Thank you for the venom, did
You think it would paralyze?
User Image

Kamaris nodded to Lust casually to acknowledge his answer. She wondered where she could be. This seemed like the kind of thing she would enjoy doing. Relatively anyways. She eyed Alo for a moment. Her impression of him had always been that he would be.. interesting to say the least once he grew into his nature. She had seen him a few times drunk at the brothel, though never really spoke to him. She wasn't too outgoing of a person. She would go to the brothel on occasion. Without the a release, she tended to make more dangerous explosives.. and more of them. Although she barely knew him, she did find him interesting from a psychological standpoint.

Her eyes snapped to Vincent when she heard his voice and she grinned slyly when he asked her for food. "Oh Gluttony. Just the face to stomach I wanted to see. I do in fact. But only if you'll be willing to try a new concoction of mine." She hugged him back with one arm and with the other, drew out a layered cake-looking thing. One of the layers was obviously chocolate, and another was a kind of cream. "I have been playing around with a few herbs and I concentrated them into almost like an extract. It should keep you full for awhile. The only side effects it seems to have is very mild lethargy but that was hardly enough to st-" Kamaris realized that she was trailing off, talking far too much as usual when talking about her work. "Aaah~ Anyways would you like it?" She didn't seem to mind him nuzzling her neck or hugging her in the slightest. She wondered if he would actually take the dessert though. She actually brought jerky for him just in case, but decided she would wait for his answer to mention that little bit.

Arsenal:
10 mg Ricin in 3mg syringes, well contained; her pistols(see bio or wait); 3 smoke bombs; hunting knife and swiss army knife on hip, Steyr Scout Tactical Elite on side(8lbs)
Company:
Gluttony, Lust, Greed, Sloth, Envy
Talking to:
kiri_chan08

OutOfCyanide:There this is more relevant .-.

PRIDE and WAR
These scars I scratch, I tear
Are there under my skin
Where you've always been
Thank you for reminding me,
To sin with a grin

Decisive Informer

User ImageUser Image

Vincent looked up to the older female in front of him as she had spoken to him. Catching sight of her sly smile, he wondered if she really did have something for him to eat. If she does, then he wouldn't have to worry too much about eating at the club, then again knowing Pride, she would always have something up her sleeves. Still clinging onto her while walking beside her, Vincent's ears perked up by the mentioning of what she had said. Blinking in surprised, a grin came upon his face when he simply answered her, "As long as it's food and edible, I will eat it. You know how I am, Pride. I eat anything that is edible and good to my liking..." He simply told her as she mentioned something about the side effects. Contemplating over this, Vincent lightly pinched her on the cheeks. "I'll eat it. I don't care if its lethargic or whatever! Like I said, if its food then I'm going to eat it..." He stated firmly while letting go of her cheeks. "Okay?"

Waiting for her to hand him what she had intended, Vincent glance over to the other three. Thinking for a bit, he looked up to the sky as he counted the little bright little lights one by one until he looked back to Kamaris. "How long will the side effect last? You think you could give me an estimate? I just wanted to make sure that once we get to the club and for whatever reason something happens, I need to be quick on my feet..." Vincent explained before his hand went to touch her silky green hair.

Company: Isaiah, Alo, Kaleb, Layne, & Kamaris
                                                    Location: Walking to the club
                                                    Thoughts: I wonder what kind of food does she have?
                                                    OOC:.....

User Image
Cheshire Ninjette

Chatty Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
                  _________________User Image
                  DON'T WANNA LEAVE THIS BED ALL DAY

ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅᴏ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛᴀʏ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅᴏ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛᴀʏ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅᴏ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛᴀʏ
                        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀xx
                          just give it up___ just give it in, girl but you won't___ take my hand

KALEB LEWIN // SLOTH
                                          A strange hue of green strayed upon Sloth's vision as the group continued forth with their endeavor. Along with a familiar scent, a female voice came ringing in his ears no sooner than his next breath. He briefly turned his attention to the newcomer and gazed upon the slender Pride. He did so without greeting or answering the woman back. Accompanying her entrance was a momentary halt in his pace, to acknowledge her presence. Kaleb's lazy yet critical eyes stared at her golden ones lit by the dim street lights. The insanity behind her eyes was not missed by the observant Sloth. It was the similar glint of insanity present among the Rulers of the Night. However, unlike the others, Kaleb never knew what to expect of the woman as she always did things on her own pace and pleasure. He never really bothered to note what she did, or what most of the others did to pass time.

Her sudden appearance brought forth conversation that disrupted the serenity of the night. Kaleb immediately stopped from listening in the conversation that transpired between Pride and Gluttony, two distinct characters with an even more unlikely relationship. Kaleb did not even know they wre in good terms. Simply listening to Gluttony's enthusiasm for treats and Pride's teasing responses took a toll on Kaleb's imaginary energy reserve. The silent lad regained his pace quietly, no longer interested by the turn of events.

It always set him apart, his obvious disinterest in their lives. In a group, the apathetic one was always isolated, more isolated than the unlikable. It was because they never really participated, never really bothered to care, never really contributed socially. Not that he minded. No, that was his thing. He never minded.

x position to the club house
                                                  x company Rulers of the Night except Wrath
                                                  x weaponry poison laced

x ooc new layout ! SORRY FOR THE SUPER short post. Sorry! You guys can nag him to death :3

Business Warrior

8,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
☣ ƘAMARǀS ☣

You lit the fuse inside my head
Thank you for reminding me
Of why I'm sick inside
Thank you for the venom, did
You think it would paralyze?
User Image

Kamaris raised an eyebrow when he pinched her cheek. She put her hand on his when he was moving his hand away. Her eyes warned him not to do that again, despite the fact that she still had a smile on her face. Her eyes gave small warning and she put and handed the dessert to him. "The side effects shouldn't last too long. Just long enough so that your body knows you aren't trying to fall asleep, so maybe... ten minutes? It will make you full though. Or should. It does by itself for most people. With your appetite I'm not sure but probably still." She replied and handed him the dessert.
She glanced over at the rest of them her eyes resting on Kaleb for a moment because of a memory. "Hey Kaleb. I finished developing a new poison if you want to take a look at it if you get too bored. Cyanide based." She wondered if he actually would. She always wondered if he had a hidden desire, which very well could have been poison. She had a certain respect for Kaleb. Before she found her passion for sciences, she was rather emotionless as well. When the Doctor found her it sparked some hidden light in her that she never really had before. She simply did what people asked of her. Nothing more. Nothing less. She understood his mode of existence and understood that he didn't need to feel to function. "So what're we doing for tonight's deal?" She said, tilting her head a little towards Isaiah. If anyone had an answer, it would probably be him. He was the one who kept the group organized. And she was glad for it. She probably appreciated it more than anyone there. If he didn't do it, she probably would, but she wouldn't have had enough time for her research.

Arsenal:
10 mg Ricin in 3mg syringes, well contained; her pistols(see bio or wait); 3 smoke bombs; hunting knife and swiss army knife on hip, Steyr Scout Tactical Elite on side(8lbs)
Company:
Gluttony, Lust, Greed, Sloth, Envy
Talking to:
kiri_chan08
be-YOU-tiful soul
Soldier_of_Fortune21

OutOfCyanide:
Trying to stall for Wrath without just letting the RP die. Has anyone messaged her or should we just move on? I messaged her but I was drinking so.. I don't think I was very clear. She read it but never replied. I don't wanna just leave her behind >.< It sucks coming in late.

PRIDE and WAR
These scars I scratch, I tear
Are there under my skin
Where you've always been
Thank you for reminding me,
To sin with a grin
User Image
User Image

On their way to the club, one of the two missing members joined their ranks. Kamaris had intercepted the group, joining them from a separate side alley. Her absence was expected, she had notified them beforehand that she would catch up to them when they were on their way to their objective. The woman's appearance was greeted with a warm reception from Lust and Gluttony, with Gluttony doing his thing, asking the girl for any food that she may have as soon as she arrived. Pride had asked the question that had been on the rest of the group's mind already, she wanted to know where Wrath was. Gluttony and Lust answered at almost the exact same time, though while Lust was just informing Kamaris, Gluttony hoped that it would earn him food as a reward for telling her, similar to a dog being rewarded treats for doing a trick. Isaiah liked Gluttony, but he knew that the man's stomach was a very big weakness.

After a bit more talk, and Pride handing Vincent some type of food, the group continued onward. Greed kept his silence, listening in to the conversations going on around him for the time being. Kamaris finished off explaining the experimental "dessert" to Gluttony, then turning her attention to Kaleb. She offered to give him a look at her new poison that she had just developed, letting him know that it was cyanide-based. Isaiah turned his head when he heard the next question come his way. Pride asked what the group was doing for the deal tonight, a good question, considering that he had told the others only just before they left. "For tonight's business, we'll be heading to the club to make our usual deal, except there are two twists that make this deal less than ordinary. We'll be needing more money to keep up with supply needs, and to have extra to help fund your... most interesting endeavors." Isaiah replied, looking her straight in the eyes when he mentioned her experiments. Sure, it was only an idea that she had come up with, using the experiments as an asset for the group, but Greed decided that the way to getting both her absolute loyalty and the assets, as well as the possibility of having someone to discuss more intellectually stimulating things with.

((O.O.C.: Sorry guys, Spring Break was pretty hectic. Tomorrow begins the school again, and the return of my normal posting schedule. sweatdrop ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff