Nay. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 >

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
Charlie looked the guy over. He looked ready to be attacked. Then again, so did everyone. "I'm Charlie." She said loudly enough for him to hear. "You've caught us in the middle of a migration. We're heading to New York ourselves."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Demetri
A Shot In The Dark

Demetri frowns as he see's that the door to the corner store is barricaded. Walking around to the side he there's a window loosely boarded up. Grabbing one of the boards he pulls it, steadying his leg on the wall for leverage, and then continuous to do the same with the others until all the boards are off and the window is revealed. Demetri climbs into the dark store.

User Image
Takezo nodded at Charlie's comment. "That's convenient. Mind If I tag along then. I have my own vehicle and my own weapons. I also have some supplies in my bag. Pain killers, some protein bars and some bottled water. Looks like your friend could use some Morphine" he said, motioning to Vladamir. "You guys let me tag along, and I'll patch your friend up. I think that's fair" he said as he took of his pak and opened it. He showed them the contents. There was a medical kit, some protein bars, a couple bottles of water, and a case with a Medical insignia on it labeled Morphine. "Your choice my dear" he said the Charlie, giving her a sincere smile.

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
Charlie raised an eyebrow at the 'my dear' comment. She reached around Clint to grab a bottle of water and the morphine. She moved back to Vladimir, letting Clint do the rest of the talking. She was getting dangerously close to acting like she was one to give out orders. Even if she was Clint's...whatever they were... and a lot of the men trusted her enough to take orders, most of the colonists couldn't forget the weird little loner that they'd given strange looks before. Who had also taken away the guy that half the females of the colony wanted for themselves. She handed the bottle and meds to Vladimir. "This should help." She said quietly. "It'll make the ride easier, at any rate."
Vladimir takes a small drink from the bottle of water, but absolutely refuses to take the morphine.
He insists that he's fine, and that he's been through worse.
It seems like he doesn't want to waste supplies. Also, he might not totally be lying- after that gun wound, his energy and stamina are coming back at a startling rate. Vladimir still can't fight effectively, but he has the ability to jog without help right now, and other things at a similar level. By the time they reach New York, he might even be back to normal.
"Uh, thanks, but it seems that you'll have to get his permission to fix him up." Clint smiled and gestured towards Vladimir. "You're still welcome to come along, we could always use an extra gun." He took Charlie's hand again after she gave Vlad the medicine and water.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Demetri
A Shot In The Dark

Demetri looks around the dark store for food. Browsing past the empty shelves he knows the store has already been looted. Maybe they forgot somthing? He thinks to himslef as he continues to look up and down until finally coming upon a can of beans, Which he stashes into his coat.
Leaving the store Demitri looks around. "No one" He says quietly, "No one all." He continues back walking down the street.

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
Charlie looks over Vladimir doubtfully, but heads back up to the front, morphine still in hand. "We better get going." She said quietly. "We're an open target for raiders, just sitting here."
User Image
Takezo nodded and revved his back while glancing back at Vladamir. "Stubborn huh? Well I will take point since I have the faster vehicle". He took a radio out and handed it to Clint. "This is a Military Mbitr. Its has a secure frequency connected to my own" motioning to the radio connected to his helmet. "I'll stay ahead of the group and fill you in on any obstacles, or any possible threats". He pulled his visor down and sped off down the interstate. He put one hand up to his radio. "Ok, can you hear me?" he asked over the radio, making sure the it was working. He maneuvered around broken vehicles and debris, glancing at each thing, hoping for something useful.

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Regular 100
Ray awoke from the growling of his stomach and sits up. He stashes his bags under the counter he was sleeping behind and stands up. He walks around the building looking through the shelves to see what food was still good and to see what supplies where there. He finds a few boxes band-aids, some pain killers, some disinfectant, and some other basic medical supplies. He also grabs a few bags of chips and of course a few Twinkies. He goes back behind the counter and put the things he picked up into his bag and puts his bag back under the counter. He looks around the old gas station and sighs. " I think I'll just make this place my own. Plenty of supplies for myself and for anyone else who needs them I guess.," Ray says to himself.
"Loud and clear." Clint smirked as he spoke through the radio, putting it down as he turned to Charlie and smiled. "Seems we're making all kinds of friends today."

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
"Just what I always wanted." She said with a sigh. She leaned back and closed her eyes. "How much longer?" She asked quietly.
"Should be about 3 hours if everything's fine." He smiled. "You can go ahead and get a nap, babe. In fact, I'd suggest one to all of you." He rolled his shoulders and relaxed a bit behind the wheel. "Long day ahead of us."
Isiah Devin

It been a while since Isiah's last visit to Brian. He didn't care much about the man, but felt sort of bad for him, seeing as how no one went to visit him. He had sent a search team out to find where Manhattan was going to. Also, he sent out a relay message across many different radio frequencies. Saying a great reward would be procured if any information is given on the whereabouts of Manhattan. So far, no luck. It had been a dreadful two days, filled with paper work and other nonsense which he didn't want to focus on. His mind was set on other things. He wanted to get out of the office which he was trapped in, doomed to do nothing other than look at reports every now and again.

Suddenly, Isiah heard static over the radio. The sudden sound that erupted from the godawful silence sparked his interest. Picking up the mic, he then turned up the receiver, trying to pick up whatever that might had been. A gruff sounding voice had came out of the slight static saying " I have information about Manhattan, just stop sending that damn message every hour". Isiah chuckled and clicked the relay message off. Picking the mic back up, he pressed talk " Alright, we would appreciate it if you could come to New Montreal to tell us, because if they are listening right now, it would very unfortunate if they had a heads up that we knew. Also, your reward will be given once viable information is given. How does that sound?" Isiah replied to the man. " Alright, me and my group will head over that way, that's lake Ontario, right?" the gruff sounding man said. " Yes, it is quite easy to spot as well, it being many acres. Anyway, we will see you when you get here." Isiah turned off the talk button and leaned back in his chair to rest.

1 day later

The gruff voiced man and his group of 5 extra people arrived at New Montreal in an old van. Which was lucky to have in these wastes. The group seemed a bit under nourished, but who wasn't these days. The leader ( The man who talked to Isiah ) was easy to spot since he walked in front of everyone and held his head a bit higher. His looks were a bit better than the three men who trailed behind him, who must have obviously envied him. He had slightly long dark brown hair that went to his jaw line. The man had menacing dark green eyes which always seemed to be open. His demeanor was serious as if he meant business and his face wasn't aged too much, Isiah guessed he would be around 30. The man walked up to the gate and requested to be brought inside because of the information he had. He was directed towards the office with two armed guards, forcing the rest of the group to stay behind for the moment. He introduced himself to Isiah " My name is Michael Treacy, I'm the one you talked to over the radio." He said, extending his hand to shake. Isiah returned the gesture by shaking his hand. " My name is Isiah Devin, I am right now the leader of this colony. I would like to get straight to the point, what do you know, sir?" Isiah questioned. Michael gestured towards one of the chairs as if he was asking to sit without verbally asking, Isiah understood and nodded. Michael made himself comfortable. Leaning forward a bit, he pushed his hand through his hair and began " Well, I like it that you get straight to the point, makes it easier for me. My group is a bit desperate for supplies. Well, we saw what seemed to be two groups of people meeting each other at Saratoga, a while back. One I knew was Clint Lawson, I knew him from back when I was in some not so legal activities, he used to work for the mayor and all. Anyway, the two groups exchanged a few words and then headed on to what seemed to be New York, New York. Who knows what they're looking for there, as far as I know it's still over run by a bunch a raiders and bandits. My theory is that they the bandits and raiders finally left, cause they finally figured out it was just them. So, Manhattan wants to set up there colony there, in hopes of regaining something from the old world." Michael finished. " That is an interesting theory, and sounds quite trust able. I'll take your word for it." Isiah paused, coughed in to his elbow, and then continued. " What reward would you like?" Isiah asked Michael. " Me and my group out there would like shelter, food, and water". " We can do that. We do have enough stockpiled resources to support many new comers. But, may I ask does your group have any specific skills?". " I'm quite the sharpshooter and medic, the 3 other men are sort of like hench-men, they'll do anything you ask em'. We also need a permanent place to stay because my wife is pregnant, the girl out there with blond hair, only a few weeks in though." Michael finished waiting for Isiah's reply which seemed to take a few minutes. " We'll take you in, as long as you promise to serve us well." Isiah replied. " We promise." Michael finished talking and exited with a slightly happier countenance. He told his group the news that they would be living there from now on, they didn't mind.

Isiah immediately got in contact with the search group he enlisted through long range radio and requested that they changed course to go to New York, New York. There they would spy on Manhattan and see what they plan to do.
User Image

Takezo nodded. "Roger that Clint. Looks all clear up here. No Bandit roving bands, nothin" he said as he pulled to a stop and took out his binoculars. He looked around and the area and made sure to take into account every obstacle. He put them away and pulled out a map. "Okay, so the quickest route to New york would not be taking the Interstate. We need to go through back roads. It will be more dangerous but it will be much faster. I can scout ahead the entire time, and try and spot anything that could impede our progress. Sound good?".

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff