Total Votes:[ 6 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 50 51 52

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
KurasaiMato
Well its not my fault you can't expand your horizons. That's why you will never move up in the Rp tier, you are against certain kinds of Rp's. Which means your views and your style of Rping are very limited to things you enjoy. Well when faced with a problem, you wont be able to deal with it in the most enjoyable manner. Try stepping out of your shell and try something different. I guarantee many of the ppl I rp with in many of the Were wolf Rp's I have joined can teach you a thing or 2 about rping.

I'll never move up the RP tier because I refuse to participate in overused ideas that are a dime a dozen around Barton Town? First of all, literacy has nothing to do with the type of RP you're willing to participate in. Secondly, the fact you're using abbreviations like "ppl" and "2" significantly diminishes your credibility, which in turn diminishes any insults or shots against my RPing ability you could come up with. I'll believe you and your friends could possibly teach me something when you can write like a literate human being.
Ok
1. I don't have to be literal to you at all. Its not like I'm trying to impress you.
2. Because I don't feel like spelling something out all the way doesn't make me any less literal then anyone one else who has a phone these days. Because honestly, unless I'm writing in my novel, filling out paperwork on base, or I'm on the phone, I'm texting. I don't feel like spelling everything out due to the people who I'm speaking to at that given time know what I'm saying.
3. In the RP's I have joined, we usually do more the one sentence or 1 paragraph. (Unlike your character in this RP)
4. I'm in the Military so if I don't have the time to check every misuse of grammar when i send someone something or post something, I'm sorry. I have a Job that I have to do.
5. I wasn't insulting you. I was trying to tell you that limiting yourself, even if the same idea is used 30= times in Barton town, will not make you any better at RPing. If you think about it, when you join an RP, say a Vampire one. If you as someone who has joined can make it an excellent, successful RP, then People wouldn't want to make a Million other Versions. People make new RP's of similar ideas because No one can run a successful RP.
6. I apologize if I offended you in anyway.

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
KurasaiMato
Ok
1. I don't have to be literal to you at all. Its not like I'm trying to impress you.
2. Because I don't feel like spelling something out all the way doesn't make me any less literal then anyone one else who has a phone these days. Because honestly, unless I'm writing in my novel, filling out paperwork on base, or I'm on the phone, I'm texting. I don't feel like spelling everything out due to the people who I'm speaking to at that given time know what I'm saying.
3. In the RP's I have joined, we usually do more the one sentence or 1 paragraph. (Unlike your character in this RP)
4. I'm in the Military so if I don't have the time to check every misuse of grammar when i send someone something or post something, I'm sorry. I have a Job that I have to do.
5. I wasn't insulting you. I was trying to tell you that limiting yourself, even if the same idea is used 30= times in Barton town, will not make you any better at RPing. If you think about it, when you join an RP, say a Vampire one. If you as someone who has joined can make it an excellent, successful RP, then People wouldn't want to make a Million other Versions. People make new RP's of similar ideas because No one can run a successful RP.
6. I apologize if I offended you in anyway.

And joining them will not necessarily make me any better. I know I do not enjoy werewolf RPs. Joining them wouldn't help me when it comes to RPing. It is merely a genre I do not like, but am often invited to join. To become a better RPer, you should focus on the complexity.

As for my posting size, this is a casual RP for me. Unlike another that has an 800 minimum word count requirement. Please do not judge my ability based on a singular RP.
You can totally judge my talent at RPing based on this one. I'm trying to do the 800 word count thing with her, and it's not working well for me so far. I'm on my second day of trying to make my second post, at my first one didn't even make the minimum. Lol.

Now, what you say about me because I keep it short and sweet most of the time says a lot about you. You don't develop a character by throwing words at the screen until it looks big enough to be a real page in a book, and some of my greatest RPing moments, happening at the apex of emotion, happened in two sentences between two people.

But that's just, like, my opinion, man.

Obsessive Lover

12,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
This is pretty lax for me as well. Usually I do two-three paragraphs depending on how much I get back to really respond to. Like my last rp I did, I was posting up to two healthy paragraphs a post until it started dying.

Never tried something with plain word count though. I need to improve I know, but it's hard finding something to grab my interest at the moment.

May join your new rp later tonight though, Blast 3nodding

Demonic Garbage

gaia_nitemareleft
Doesn't look like a lot of role playing is going on here... I was going to join.
gaia_nitemareright
Errrrrrr
Sorry I derped. I had to go for seven days, didn't announce.
Can I get a briefing on what's happened?

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
Sir Firespread
Errrrrrr
Sorry I derped. I had to go for seven days, didn't announce.
Can I get a briefing on what's happened?

Um... the RP more or less died.
Radioactive Superhero
gaia_nitemareleft
Doesn't look like a lot of role playing is going on here... I was going to join.
gaia_nitemareright

Agreed.

Greedy Lover

Obviously this s**t died because I left and none of you could bear to carry on without me.

I mean clearly.

Only logical explanation.
The Leftover Crack
Obviously this s**t died because I left and none of you could bear to carry on without me.

I mean clearly.

Obviously.

Greedy Lover

Galfurir
The Leftover Crack

I mean clearly.

Obviously.

I KNOW right?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items