Mei 0.024271844660194 2.4% [ 5 ]
Other (only 10 answers allowed. Wtf?) 0.04368932038835 4.4% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 206 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 >

3,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
While Hinata is far from being the worst female character I've ever seen, she certainly isn't anything special either. I don't understand why so many people think she should be with Naruto. Just because she had a crush on him and stalked him when they were kids does not mean she is more worthy of Naruto than any other girl. Hinata's shyness/stuttering around Naruto reminds me way too much of Ginny Weasley to ever be comfortable with. *shudder * And for some reason, imagining what NaruHina's kids would look like completely freaks me out. burning_eyes

I haven't read through this entire thread, so I apologize beforehand if this has already been discussed, but I cannot stand the hypocritical views that some Hinata/NaruHina fans have towards Sakura. They think that just because of how Sakura used to treat Naruto, that she should be burned and crucified and left to rot in hell with no chance of redemption. They never think about the fact that Hinata completely forgave Neji for beating her within an inch of her life and always telling her she was useless and weak. If Hinata can do this, and if Naruto can forgive his enemies and even make allies of them, why can't Sakura be forgiven?

Now, I'm not a Sakura fan, but as far as physical and emotional growth, she is far ahead of Hinata IMO. Still, the development of just about all the girls in Naruto is really disappointing. Because Sakura is a main character, she should at least be gaining more ground against Naruto and Sasuke in terms of strength. Unfortunately I don't think it's going to happen. sad

ritsuka909's Waifu

Hilarious Spotter

11,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Profitable 100
II_iMuddy_II

What about Naruto's other reactions ?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hinata was feeling down but Naruto reassured her confidence.
"It's all in your eyes."
He looked in her eyes. He was concerned. He cared about her feelings, and in fact never forgot about what she did for him.
Yeah. It might of took years for him to even talk to Hinata about it or do anything about that subject. But the point is Naruto never forgot. Not to mention he's Naruto. He has alot of things to do. And he's not even in the same team as Hinata so of course he wouldn't have time. But he still never forgot.
To me that sounds pretty romantic. Naruto didn't have to say "It's all in your eyes" but he did.
He obviosly has more feelings towards Hinata.

Not saying it more than Sakura but don't exclude that Naruto has in fact showed romantic feelings towards Hinata. Just because he blush at Sakura confession doesn't mean a thing.

The settng were different. Hinata's took place in a battle field of life, and death. But that still doesn't mean a thing at all. A blush is just a blush.

Naruto blushed when Hinata told him to be a proud failure ? Does that means he have some type of romantic feelings for Hinata ?

He probably does. Who knows.

And he was staring directly at her when she said it aswell. Your only showing one side of the story.

When Hinata slapped Naruto back into his senses when Naruto was about to "join the dark side". He was staring dicectly at her passionaly. The he held her hand. And kept on to her hand until he gave her the 9 tails powers. Naruto didn't have to hold Hinata hand to give her the 9 tails powers but he did.

Not to mention he also said " Because you've been by my side this whole time."

Couldn't those words be considered as being romantic ?

Now refering to naruto calling Sakura his girlfriend. I honestly found it to be simple humor nothing much nothing more.

Naruto was just being naruto. I don't even think he knew what he was saying. I obviously feel Kishimoto did that to troll too.
- - - - -
( This is not towards you muddy)

But anyway I just want to say I like Hinata as a character. She's in fact my favorite character in Naruto but I'm not going to attack others just because they think differently. I find Hinata's character delevopment to be better than Sakura's, and if anyone wants me to explain more why I think that than I'm just a post away.

Aged Sex Symbol

Official HinataHyuga
II_iMuddy_II

What about Naruto's other reactions ?

Hinata was feeling down but Naruto reassured her confidence.
"It's all in your eyes."
He looked in her eyes. He was concerned. He cared about her feelings, and in fact never forgot about what she did for him.
Yeah. It might of took years for him to even talk to Hinata about it or do anything about that subject. But the point is Naruto never forgot. Not to mention he's Naruto. He has alot of things to do. And he's not even in the same team as Hinata so of course he wouldn't have time. But he still never forgot.
To me that sounds pretty romantic. Naruto didn't have to say "It's all in your eyes" but he did.
He obviosly has more feelings towards Hinata.

Not saying it more than Sakura but don't exclude that Naruto has in fact showed romantic feelings towards Hinata. Just because he blush at Sakura confession doesn't mean a thing.

The settng were different. Hinata's took place in a battle field of life, and death. But that still doesn't mean a thing at all. A blush is just a blush.

Naruto blushed when Hinata told him to be a proud failure ? Does that means he have some type of romantic feelings for Hinata ?

He probably does. Who knows.

And he was staring directly at her when she said it aswell. Your only showing one side of the story.

When Hinata slapped Naruto back into his senses when Naruto was about to "join the dark side". He was staring dicectly at her passionaly. The he held her hand. And kept on to her hand until he gave her the 9 tails powers. Naruto didn't have to hold Hinata hand to give her the 9 tails powers but he did.

Not to mention he also said " Because you've been by my side this whole time."

Couldn't those words be considered as being romantic ?

Now refering to naruto calling Sakura his girlfriend. I honestly found it to be simple humor nothing much nothing more.

Naruto was just being naruto. I don't even think he knew what he was saying. I obviously feel Kishimoto did that to troll too.
- - - - -
( This is not towards you muddy)

But anyway I just want to say I like Hinata as a character. She's in fact my favorite character in Naruto but I'm not going to attack others just because they think differently. I find Hinata's character delevopment to be better than Sakura's, and if anyone wants me to explain more why I think that than I'm just a post away.

I'm glad you backed up your argument with examples, but to be honest I'm not really seeing Naruto react at all. He's wearing the the same expression he has when he's talking to anyone else. (mouth open, mid-sentence, looks slightly angry.)

If Hinata makes him feel anything other than comradery, he's doing a damn good job of hiding it.

ritsuka909's Waifu

Hilarious Spotter

11,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Profitable 100
SS_ShitStorm

Why thankyou c:

I can see where your coming from there but I'm not just talking about Naruto face expressions.

I'm pointing out his words, and body movements as well.

Although I can agree why others like your self would say it's normal actions.

Others can also say their romantic actions as well.

" It's all in your eyes"

"Because you've always been right here by my side."

I might be over over exaggerating when I write this out. But I'll try my best to write what I see. I won't bother writing dialogue since scans can be different.

He looks straight into her eyes, and listens to her words in which brings him back from falling into Obito's hands/darkside/the darkness.

He remembers Neji's words about his life not only being his own.

Then slowly, and gracfully take her hands into his own holding it firmly, and safe in his as he stands up with her, and faces what ever lies ahead.

I'm not saying this was made to be romantic or that they are.

I'm just saying that it can be taken as being romantic.

However everyone has a right to their own say.

I like to normally take the neutral side of things but still support what I like which is Hinata, and NaruHina.

But that's just me.

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Official HinataHyuga

His other reactions are not romantic in any aspect. Naruto reassures Hinata's confidence as a friend. Neji encourages Hinata but does that mean they are romantically involved? Tenten cheered on Neji during the Chunin Exams as well.
Naruto did not forget Hinata's action but that does not mean that he harbors romantic feelings toward her. For example, Gaara still remembers how Naruto reached out to him and saved him. Hence, according to your logic, Gaara has romantic feelings toward Naruto?
User Image
It is true that Naruto had things to handle after the Pain Arc but he had time to hangout with Sakura and not answer Hinata's confession? I don't think so. I do understand that Naruto was talking to Sakura about Tsunade's condition but he can easily respond to Hinata's confession in under 10 seconds. He also had time to eat ramen.
User Image

Naruto was not blushing. He was surprised when his eyes narrowed and his mouth wide open.
User Image
Naruto blushing:
Closer up:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
As you can see, Naruto's blushing face is VERY different from what you provided. In essence, in the scans you provided, he was not blushing.
Naruto held many people's hands. He carried Sakura. He kissed Sasuke.
Hinata gave him a wake up call. She's not the only character to do so.
The words "Because you've been by my side this whole time" does not necessarily indicate romantic notions primarily because we know that Naruto treasures his friends. In essence, he is thanking Hinata for the wake up call. Naruto often expresses his gratitude towards his friends and I fail to see how that scene is any different.

I don't think when Naruto called Sakura his girlfriend to be a comedic scene.
First off, Sakura does not deny what Naruto says.
We know that Naruto has always liked Sakura. His feelings have been expressed directly or indirectly.
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
His jealousy:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Naruto talks about going on dates with Sakura around 5 times. With all this, it is hard to excuse that scene simply as comedic relief. Yes, Sakura's reaction is somewhat funny; however, as I said before, with all the evidence ( I just presented), it is obvious that Naruto is serious about he has said.
GhostlyMark
0dango Atama
GhostlyMark
0dango Atama
Kashizu
everytime hinata confessed was during battle... naruto goes berserk and after that he doesn't remember anything..... ok

Hinata is popular cuz she is the cutest girl... true she is shy but the sweetest girl.. no other girl is as sweet as her..

NaruHina FTW.. and ya'll know it is 100% to be the couple.. there wouldn't be Naruto w/out Hinata

@ bolded
hell no. emotion_puke she's the least cute of the k11 girls. as for the second half of that, she's a doormat.

@underlined
wtf are you even talking about lmfao

uggh i hate fanboys like you

Well aren't you understanding

i bet you're a fanboy just like him lol lol

Its funny
Fanboy taunting a fanboy

how am i a fanGIRL? neutral
i don't fangirl over anyone lol

Kawaii Shounen

Official HinataHyuga

being honest I wish hinata could end up with someone else
with sasuke would be awesome but it will never happen

hinata's feelings with naruto has been for ages and
there hasn't been any ''actual'' progress,
besides grabbing hands together,
if there was an actual response of naruto then naruhina it's almost canon.

this is my honest opinion

as much I wish for something to be different it won't be
because of this cliche parallel story which is :
protagonist ending with heroine and the other characters
will never have a chance. (one side love FTW)

so pretty much, as much I don't agree with sakura ending with naruto
they will end together, just because they are the ''protagonist''
and seeing that naruto hasn't said anything to hinata
since 454584 chapters ago, I doubt naruto is gonna end with hinata.

I mean look at SAO, kirito had 545287 chicks behind him and he ended with asuna

Magical Lunatic

Kiba and Hinata belong together.

User Image

There. I've said it. Naruto needs to stop unintentionally cockblocking.

Kawaii Shounen

DOROHEDOROBRO v2

User Image

they make a cute couple.
kiba's attitude is similar to naruto anyway.

Aged Sex Symbol

bittersweet music
DOROHEDOROBRO v2

User Image

they make a cute couple.

This.

I never understood why Hinata never considered him an option. He's basically a watered down Naruto recolor.

Lunatic

Lmao I love how people argue here with samples and everything with who belongs to who xD

I wonder will kishi show any pairings when the serie ends, or will they all remain a mystery to people argue about. Or he gonna troll and show random poeple getting together with no one expecting that.

//edit PS. Hinata is just cute and she rocks, whether she is useless or not. She has done way more than any other characters on the serie and in the war. Not gonna start with the pairing crap.

Magical Lunatic

Cocoa Drop
Lmao I love how people argue here with samples and everything with who belongs to who xD

I wonder will kishi show any pairings when the serie ends, or will they all remain a mystery to people argue about. Or he gonna troll and show random poeple getting together with no one expecting that.

//edit PS. Hinata is just cute and she rocks, whether she is useless or not. She has done way more than any other characters on the serie and in the war. Not gonna start with the pairing crap.

I just don't really think too much of the NaruHina vs NaruSaku "war" and I've never taken it seriously. It got old for me over a decade ago.

It would be pretty funny if Kishimoto gave us a Digimon Adventures 02 ending where all we really see is a brief epilogue about the entire cast and their kids. When it came to another series where pairings weren't the highest priority, that was probably the most troll ending to give to children. lol

User Image

OG Gaian

5,075 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Rally Tyro 100
People really need to stop trying to guess things here and posting examples. Someone said "Naruto IS showing ____" . No, you're wrong. You can't confirm that. You're not the writer. You will never be in that place to confirm anything.

I'm not huge on Hinata, but she's not as bland as some of you are making her out to be. She has a role. They could add a bit more depth, but she's going to end up being a tragic character, most likely. I feel like she's going to be continuously turned down.

Honestly, Hinata is a bad character because it makes the writing for Naruto even worse. He's supposed to be a caring guy. Risking his life for people who protects them. In some ways, he's a great character. In other ways, Hinata dies in front of him to show how much she cares. Has the childhood memory. Always stood by him and put him second to NO ONE. Naruto still doesn't give a s**t.

Doesn't seem like Naruto's character. That's the real fault behind Naruto. People can argue "WELL, FRIEND ZONING DOESN'T MAKE YOU AN a*****e."

Look, it's a pretty obvious thing you're an a*****e if you keep beating around, trying to get with someone like Sakura who blows you off for a guy who was about to stab her in the back before. while ignoring a girl who literally gets stabbed in the back to protect you. All it does, is make Naruto look like a d**k.

Kinda sucks, because the writer is stuck with the errors of the character at this point.

More girls should go for Lee. The true hero.

Kawaii Shounen

SS_ShitStorm
bittersweet music
DOROHEDOROBRO v2

User Image

they make a cute couple.

This.

I never understood why Hinata never considered him an option. He's basically a watered down Naruto recolor.

probably because kiba hasn't ''saved her'' or give her
any inspirational words for her.
wich is a big fat lie cause kiba is always supporting her but
OH WELL WHAT WE CAN DO
minor characters don't deserve a chance
The Dropkick JD
People really need to stop trying to guess things here and posting examples. Someone said "Naruto IS showing ____" . No, you're wrong. You can't confirm that. You're not the writer. You will never be in that place to confirm anything.

I'm not huge on Hinata, but she's not as bland as some of you are making her out to be. She has a role. They could add a bit more depth, but she's going to end up being a tragic character, most likely. I feel like she's going to be continuously turned down.

Honestly, Hinata is a bad character because it makes the writing for Naruto even worse. He's supposed to be a caring guy. Risking his life for people who protects them. In some ways, he's a great character. In other ways, Hinata dies in front of him to show how much she cares. Has the childhood memory. Always stood by him and put him second to NO ONE. Naruto still doesn't give a s**t.

Doesn't seem like Naruto's character. That's the real fault behind Naruto. People can argue "WELL, FRIEND ZONING DOESN'T MAKE YOU AN a*****e."

Look, it's a pretty obvious thing you're an a*****e if you keep beating around, trying to get with someone like Sakura who blows you off for a guy who was about to stab her in the back before. while ignoring a girl who literally gets stabbed in the back to protect you. All it does, is make Naruto look like a d**k.

Kinda sucks, because the writer is stuck with the errors of the character at this point.

More girls should go for Lee. The true hero.

It's really shitty writing on Kishi's part. Naruto isn't obligated to return Hinata's feelings but he could have made Naruto confront her about the confession at least, since you know... she gave her life for him and all. That would however mean that he'd have to kill the chances of NaruHina or the chances of NaruSaku. Kishi really just want to keep all shipping fanbases happy for as long as possible, but it's screwing up the characters so bad. So yeah, now Naruto does kind of look like an oblivious a*****e which is not within his character. I don't really see what the point with Hinata's character is if Naruto ends up with Sakura. Since she is just a supporting character most of her character was built around being in love with Naruto and admiring him... and it will not add anything good on Naruto's part either. He just seems like he couldn't care less that Hinata loves him which is just so out of his character.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff