Temari 0.097087378640777 9.7% [ 20 ]
Karin 0.024271844660194 2.4% [ 5 ]
konan 0.053398058252427 5.3% [ 11 ]
Mei 0.024271844660194 2.4% [ 5 ]
Other (only 10 answers allowed. Wtf?) 0.04368932038835 4.4% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 206 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 > >>

Izzykun88

Well it't not really their fault people are shy, some are just born that way and are not as outgoing as other kids, kinda rude of you imo stare

I haven't been shy since my first day of Kindergarten. It's a childish trait that really shouldn't exist beyond elementary school. neutral

Izzykun88
She tried to take on Pain to protect someone she loves. that's funny?
It's fricking hilarious. He KO'd her in a blink of an eye. And that someone she loves doesn't even love her back. emotion_sweatdrop

Izzykun88
Not all boys are weird. from what Im reading so far you are making girls look weird. or maybe just you yourself are weird rolleyes I liked Sakura first out of all the girls in the beginning because she didn't have a special power or was from any clan the many of the ninjas. Hinata I liked second because out of all the girls she was the one who liked Naruto and believed he was someone, where as many ninjas his age thought he was a failure.

I never said all boys are weird. Learn2read pls. I said her fanboys, not ALL boys. Wtf? How am I making girls look weird?? She believed he was someone but let people treat him like s**t and never stood up for him. neutral

Izzykun88

Her Crush is holding her hand. 95% of girs her age would go crazy if their crush held their hand.

Ummm no. Idk what kind of girls you know, but I sure as hell wouldn't. I would be more concerned over my dead family member than a boy.

Izzykun88
in conclusion. you just hate her because you just do. just like many others hate Sakura just because they just do. talk2hand

LOLok. I'm sure you're one of the fanboys I'm talking about and I hit a nerve. emotion_sweatdrop
0dango Atama

Hahah, daaaamn. I knew I'd rustle some jimmies but I didn't think I would start a shitstorm. I love shitstorms. emotion_c8

Well, you did insult the fanbase not just Hinata herself so...

Wealthy Millionaire

Hidden Path
IVovacane
I like her determination and hand to hand combat. Honestly, Hyugas areare my favorite clan.

Yeah I always like the Hyuga clan. But I was kind of annoyed that the Byakugan took a backseat to Sharingan/Rinnegan. I think it mentions early on in the series that the Sharingan came from Byakugan? They said that it was one of the three legendary eye bloodlines. I mean it's cool that they can see through everything, but I feel like Kishi forgot about it being a legendary bloodline, I was always sad about that gonk

Hyugas are ******** awesome

Wealthy Millionaire

I see more Sakura fans on this site but ever since the eighth popularity poll, Hinata has been ranked higher than Sakura overall making her the most popular female.

Wealthy Millionaire

Not only do the fans favor Hinata, even the many of people that worked with Kishi said Hinata would make a better heroine than Sakura.

Heroic Hero

SS_ShitStorm

Fanboys are largely comprised of socially awkward males who've historically had little luck with women that drop their pants at the idea of a female stalker(to be fair most men enjoy this idea) and most fangirls are women who were either shunned by a boy they like or were too shy to ever make a move so they idealize her.

Probably this. And the show is targeted at people of kid/teenage age so it makes sense for a shy girl to be appealing... though why I'm still watching Naruto at my age? I just want to see how it ends already gonk lol maybe I'm being loyal to my younger self?

Gracious Worshipper

I used to like Hinata but not as much. As of fact there are very few females I like from this series. I don't find any of what I used to like about her and I really was like blah with Sakura from the get go. I guess with the series stretched out so much It hard to really remember what appealed from the female base. I find Hinata ok sometimes I wished they would have worked on her character development. Maybe done something more with Sakura because she basically mini Tsunade. Then I wished back in the beginning of shippuden have Naruto answer the confession because Its been to long in are time. For the characters I do like here are some Konan, Guren (filler), Temari.

Aged Sex Symbol

Hidden Path
SS_ShitStorm

Fanboys are largely comprised of socially awkward males who've historically had little luck with women that drop their pants at the idea of a female stalker(to be fair most men enjoy this idea) and most fangirls are women who were either shunned by a boy they like or were too shy to ever make a move so they idealize her.

Probably this. And the show is targeted at people of kid/teenage age so it makes sense for a shy girl to be appealing... though why I'm still watching Naruto at my age? I just want to see how it ends already gonk lol maybe I'm being loyal to my younger self?

She's appealing to a large portion of the anime demographic, which, unfortunately, speaks volumes for anime fans in general.

I feel the same way. I know this series will never appeal to me like it did when I first started. the only reason I still read is because why the ******** not?
IVovacane
Not only do the fans favor Hinata, even the many of people that worked with Kishi said Hinata would make a better heroine than Sakura.

All that shows is that Japan has s**t taste as usual.

Wealthy Millionaire

Just_Oneofakind
IVovacane

You should put it up with them.
IVovacane
Just_Oneofakind
IVovacane

Why should I? I'm going to call a spade a spade.

Wealthy Millionaire

Just_Oneofakind
IVovacane
Just_Oneofakind
IVovacane

Because I doubt they even care what you think.
IVovacane
Just_Oneofakind
IVovacane
Just_Oneofakind
IVovacane

Doesn't mean I can't say what I ******** want about them. Seriously, what's so good about Hinata that has been done before and after her....and that has been done better? If I want to see the character trope that Hinata is a part of done right, I can look at Negima's Nodoka Miyazaki. SHE'S Hinata done right.

Wealthy Millionaire

Just_Oneofakind
IVovacane
Just_Oneofakind
IVovacane
Just_Oneofakind
IVovacane

Doesn't mean I can't say what I ******** want about them. Seriously, what's so good about Hinata that has been done before and after her....and that has been done better? If I want to see the character trope that Hinata is a part of done right, I can look at Negima's Nodoka Miyazaki. SHE'S Hinata done right.

Again, they don't care. Also, I already had this discussion with you but you STILL rejected everything I said. A majority of which was straight from the data books and such.
IVovacane
I see more Sakura fans on this site but ever since the eighth popularity poll, Hinata has been ranked higher than Sakura overall making her the most popular female.

Proof? I don't follow character polls, so I don't know about that. I always read that Sakura was much more popular in Japan than the West.

IVovacane

Who cares what Kishi's lackeys think lmfao. Hinata would be an awful heroine. She couldn't have even worked on a team with Naruto, she would faint on every mission. neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff