9,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
*Reads Gamaran while eating chips and stuff*
yum_onigiri emotion_omnomnom
iUzu
fancynancy11

wow...who's being the brat? I happen to like debating, and sometimes I have a bit of a temper, most of the time I'm just debating with people, but no, really... don't talk to me. I don't like talking to...whatever the heck YOU are... just...go away.. emotion_eyebrow

User Image

.....^ keep that thought in mind, also, just don't reply to me if you don't want to debate.

you got me confused, I'm not mad... confused If your goal was to MAKE me mad...well, it didn't work.

whatever, bye. talk2hand

LOL you just earn my respect. You know how to not get trolled' emotion_dealwithit
and yes you can do whatever you want, but seriously fancy not Sakura. Give me a break
Don't ******** troll me with Sakura facts or s**t. I'll feel defeated with you if you keep like that. emotion_facepalm
Oh and, Sakura sucks, I'm just saying emotion_yatta and I'm leaving, people get s**t to serious geezus

Sakura is my fave character on Naruto, just cuse you think she "sucks" doesn't make it a fact. oh and thx, I'm you liked how I stood up for myself.. and yeah, lets just pretend this silly fight never happened... sweatdrop
The Lazy Village
Hisa Amasawa
I've been seeing a lot of posts, websites and a whole lot other things about people hating Sakura.
I honestly don't see why you guys hate her.
Yes maybe because she was useless at first just because she was head-over-heels with Sasuke (and maybe still), she doesn't really have a special Ninjutsu like the other ninjas, how she talks or acts but seriously.
She's saving lives everyday and she might likely be the head doctor of all hospitals and Medical Ninjutsu in the village. She saved Kankuro, Hinata, Naruto (may not be life threatening but still) and a whole lot others.

Give me a VERY DAMN good reason why you hate her.
It better be good.

ahem she constantly berates an orphan, for being an orphan like he has control of him not having any parents and then constantly comparing him to her crush knowing that he has feeligs for hher

and then she proceeds to maninupate that orphan to get the other orphan back for her so she can have ninja sex with the other orphan complete disregarding naruto's feelings at all

and then when she finds out naruto's history and powers, she pulls the kagome card and starts acting like now she can control what he does with them, it doesent work out but she tried, and then finding out that hokage 4 and and the most badass never used character naruto's mom went died strait up gangsta after giving birth defending there baby village 9 tail foxx ect. still treats naruto like s**t and strait up lies to his face saying she likes him so she can try and kill sasuke, complete invalidating all the time naruto has spent lookng for jin, i mean sauske. then she fakes hugs after the while pain thing , but at that point he still didnt like her so good for h im.

the only good come away for this, is that everyone in the comic, even naruto right now thinks she is a b***h with a capitol b***h, and she is basically sidelined out of the plot at this point

if that isnt a good enough reason i dont what is

.....for petes's sake she is a TSUNDERE...not a b***h, can you tell the difference? she is cold and harsh at the beginning, but changes as the series goes, on, does a "b***h" comfort someone when they are sad? nope.

yet here you are, calling her one... no man, just no.. stare Ps, Kagome is a Tsundere too (duh) she isn't truly mean...( but I don't know much about that series other then Kagome is the tsundere in it... sweatdrop )

Sakura has never tried to sleep with anyone, but then your just saying that to be funny clearly... rolleyes

meh, all of these reasons are easy to counter, but I'm too lazy to bother to counter them all...LOL.. just reminding people that Sakura is the Tsundere kinda takes care of most of the unfair things you said anyway... neutral

why are you so harsh on Sakura anyway? neutral

PS,..... I kinda suck at debating... xd but I will try my hardest to talk with you without calling you names or something like that...I WILL keep my temper in check this time...no really...I mean it this time...*shifty eyes* ninja

Blessed Shapeshifter

fancynancy11
The Lazy Village
Hisa Amasawa
I've been seeing a lot of posts, websites and a whole lot other things about people hating Sakura.
I honestly don't see why you guys hate her.
Yes maybe because she was useless at first just because she was head-over-heels with Sasuke (and maybe still), she doesn't really have a special Ninjutsu like the other ninjas, how she talks or acts but seriously.
She's saving lives everyday and she might likely be the head doctor of all hospitals and Medical Ninjutsu in the village. She saved Kankuro, Hinata, Naruto (may not be life threatening but still) and a whole lot others.

Give me a VERY DAMN good reason why you hate her.
It better be good.

ahem she constantly berates an orphan, for being an orphan like he has control of him not having any parents and then constantly comparing him to her crush knowing that he has feeligs for hher

and then she proceeds to maninupate that orphan to get the other orphan back for her so she can have ninja sex with the other orphan complete disregarding naruto's feelings at all

and then when she finds out naruto's history and powers, she pulls the kagome card and starts acting like now she can control what he does with them, it doesent work out but she tried, and then finding out that hokage 4 and and the most badass never used character naruto's mom went died strait up gangsta after giving birth defending there baby village 9 tail foxx ect. still treats naruto like s**t and strait up lies to his face saying she likes him so she can try and kill sasuke, complete invalidating all the time naruto has spent lookng for jin, i mean sauske. then she fakes hugs after the while pain thing , but at that point he still didnt like her so good for h im.

the only good come away for this, is that everyone in the comic, even naruto right now thinks she is a b***h with a capitol b***h, and she is basically sidelined out of the plot at this point

.....for petes's sake she is a TSUNDERE...not a b***h, can you tell the difference? she is cold and harsh at the beginning, but changes as the series goes, on, does a "b***h" comfort someone when they are sad? nope.

yet here you are, calling her one... no man, just no.. stare Ps, Kagome is a Tsundere too (duh) she isn't truly mean...( but I don't know much about that series other then Kagome is the tsundere in it... sweatdrop )

Sakura has never tried to sleep with anyone, but then your just saying that to be funny clearly... rolleyes

meh, all of these reasons are easy to counter, but I'm too lazy to bother to counter them all...LOL.. just reminding people that Sakura is the Tsundere kinda takes care of most of the unfair things you said anyway... neutral

why are you so harsh on Sakura anyway? neutral

PS,..... I kinda suck at debating... xd but I will try my hardest to talk with you without calling you names or something like that...I WILL keep my temper in check this time...no really...I mean it this time...*shifty eyes* ninja

lets start from the top
trundere isnt a reall thing , in life thats called a b***h

next, when you BERATE AN ORPAN, FOR BEING AN ORPHAN, THERE IS NO COUNTER THERE IS NO EXCUSE, YOU ARE A HORRIBLE PERSON

not go in to the fact that she manipulated said orphan to get her crush back not even factoring , hmm maybe naruto will feel like compete sh**

then , fricking lying to his face to go kil sauske invalidating that whole manipulation thing she had done because she was to weak to get sauske by her damn self.

for a person says my points are arguable you never argued them, its because you cant.

tsundere is a fancy word for b***h, and in real being a b***h, epically of that calibur would get your a** whipped, her character is so sh***ty that kishimote gradually wrote her out of the manga because though introspection he found out that he was writting , not a cute angry character, but rather a heartless monster. the likes only comparable to whrinry from fma

Time-traveling Doll

39,175 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
I have full respect for Sakura as a medic ninja, but honestly she is just plain flat out annoying to me. I would not stand it if I even lived with Sakura. I like Hinata for who she is and I don't hate Sakura, but I honestly hate how naruhina and narusaku fans fight on which pairing is canon.

Widow

I don't hate her.
Naruto wouldn't be the way it is without her
neither would the character himself. <<

Widow

I mean when other girls hate on Sakura
It is just a reflection of themselves, because Sakura depicts the character of a fragile woman

I mean honestly, what girl wasn't like her at some point?
That was even probably why most of us started watching Naruto
It is because of the unrequited love stories followed with it
iUzu
Aaron the Magnificent

Wow. Really? You know, for someone who claims not to care or have the time to deal with "some brat," you seem to type out a lot of tl/dr. I'll tell you right now, I DO know the difference between opinion and DEBATE (which is the word you're looking for when you say argument). Frankly, I see Sakura's confession a bit differently than fancynancy11, as we've spoken about this before. However, I can also distance myself from it and understand the subjective elements in it, being that perspective and moral opinion are integral to the debate itself.

So you wanted to talk with me or with Bittersweet Music? Quote the right person.
And, who are you again? If you know the difference between opinion and debate, then good for you, you have level up. -claps- Are you her girlfriend or anything? I attack her, not you so I don't care a s**t about you. I said my opinion/ argument ( or debate like you said) with her. Yes, Seems like my successful quote affect a few people here. Who knows, maybe I'm the brat here, but I don't care. This thread is about some character f Naruto, not you or fancynancy s**t whatever.
Oh and, go back and read what I wrote; the reason why I attack her. So Shhh Shhh boyfriend.

Quote:
I'll tell you what, how about you leave fancynancy alone and "argue" with me instead. I promise you, I am more than prepared. I have no intention of scrolling back through this whole topic to find out what lit the firecracker under your *** to start throwing insults like this. So, as maturely as you have demanded, feel free to state your case and I will address it.

User Image
LOL
I'll start arguing, attacking or debate the person who I want to, so shhh shhh boyfriend. Did I trolled you with my attacking with somebody here? Geezus man, I'm sorry to hear that.
LMAO OHMYGOD GAIA YOUR JUST SPECIAL. ******** OLD TIMES HAHAHAHAAHAHHA.
Seriously calm down. Is Naruto Forum, why so serious?

Ah, there she is. Boyfriend, is it, now? Well, how presumptuous of you. What did I just say? I'm not going to read back through this mess to find the reason for your childish outburst. If you have something to say, some valid argument worth addressing, then put it on the table or keep your insults to yourself. Either make yourself worth my time, worth anyone's time, or be quiet. I don't find your emoticon/meme-ridden response to be insulting or amusing. It just shows your lack of intellect, and it shows you for the troll that you are.

le lovely wolves's Other Half

Friendly Gaian

9,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Survivor 150
-She saved Kankuro
-She found the antidote to a very complex poison
-She killed Sasori
-She beat one of Pain's summons
-She healed countless shinobi
-She informed the whole shinobi alliance of zetsu and his powers
-She Tsunade's student

etc. etc. She is just un-hateable.
I don't like Sakura because she's not awesome in any way besides that punch technique she learned from Tsunade, which isn't that cool anyway. Every time she's in an episode there's either some flashback of Sasuke or a flashback of her crying over something. Up until recently she couldn't hold her own in any fight and every other word out of her mouth now is "now it's MY turn to protect Naruto!".

She's become slightly less annoying now but I still dislike her. She doesn't have any cool poisons or fighting techniques and she doesn't use cool ninjutsu. She is portrayed as someone whose clever and smart but I don't get that feeling from her at all, she just snovels over how useless she feels (not so much now but still).

And yeah, no cool techniques, lame personality and it's dumb she's still in love with Sasuke, that makes me loathe her. Give it up, he tried to kill you and everyone you love; stop being so pathetic. Unfortunately she is pathetic and is by far the lamest member on team 7, In my opinion.

Kawaii Shounen

Aaron the Magnificent

Ah, there she is. Boyfriend, is it, now? Well, how presumptuous of you. What did I just say? I'm not going to read back through this mess to find the reason for your childish outburst. If you have something to say, some valid argument worth addressing, then put it on the table or keep your insults to yourself. Either make yourself worth my time, worth anyone's time, or be quiet. I don't find your emoticon/meme-ridden response to be insulting or amusing. It just shows your lack of intellect, and it shows you for the troll that you are.

woa bro calm your tits

what's the problem if she/he says something to another person?
are you saying we can't and we must act like nazi grammars or some s**t?
ok is true, what that person said it may be harsh but hey, come on.
this is forums.

people like you are the type I dislike. just because we say something you come quick to attack and say useless s**t like
were not intelligent

haha do you really think were not?
just because of our typo?
haha we do it cause we know people like you get pissed and quote us real quick.

come on, I dare your gonna say I'm being childish or non-intelligent.
are you really?

oh and p.s. I'm not defending that person.

Kawaii Shounen

md1atlas22
-She saved Kankuro
-She found the antidote to a very complex poison
-She killed Sasori
-She beat one of Pain's summons
-She healed countless shinobi
-She informed the whole shinobi alliance of zetsu and his powers
-She Tsunade's student

etc. etc. She is just un-hateable.

SO

your saying, just because of what she has done so far
she's not hate-able?
have you not look other options?

I'm not saying you have to hate her, but read again what you wrote.
were not actually talking here of what she did
The Lazy Village

Hisa asked for a good reason, not the same s**t that you inept peabrains cook up and fling around like monkeys flinging s**t.

Yes, she did asked Naruto to get Sasuke back. But, I'm amused that you failed to bring up when Naruto said that he'll get Sasuke back, she asked him to take her with him the next time he tried to complete that goal. That's a point there that she was trying to carry her weight and not always be behind Naruto and Sasuke relying on them all the fricking time.

That point came back after her conversation with Sai and her lie towards Naruto. She thought that Naruto is doing this just because he can see her happy together with Sasuke, and thus work himself half to death. So, she lied and hoped that would make him abandoned that quest. That was an action she made for HIS benefit.

Then, she tried to do the task herself and put the others to sleep. This goes back to what I mentioned before on how she wants to carry her own weight and not having to rely on everyone, all the time.

You're an idiot that is desperately clinging onto the past and shamelessly using it to distort actions in a series that you supposedly "love" to support some idiotic concept that fell apart SEVERAL YEARS AGO! It's kind of sad that someone who thinks this series is mediocre can pinpoints such things easier than some of the "fans."

Blessed Shapeshifter

Just_Oneofakind
The Lazy Village

Hisa asked for a good reason, not the same s**t that you inept peabrains cook up and fling around like monkeys flinging s**t.

Yes, she did asked Naruto to get Sasuke back. But, I'm amused that you failed to bring up when Naruto said that he'll get Sasuke back, she asked him to take her with him the next time he tried to complete that goal. That's a point there that she was trying to carry her weight and not always be behind Naruto and Sasuke relying on them all the fricking time.

That point came back after her conversation with Sai and her lie towards Naruto. She thought that Naruto is doing this just because he can see her happy together with Sasuke, and thus work himself half to death. So, she lied and hoped that would make him abandoned that quest. That was an action she made for HIS benefit.

Then, she tried to do the task herself and put the others to sleep. This goes back to what I mentioned before on how she wants to carry her own weight and not having to rely on everyone, all the time.

You're an idiot that is desperately clinging onto the past and shamelessly using it to distort actions in a series that you supposedly "love" to support some idiotic concept that fell apart SEVERAL YEARS AGO! It's kind of sad that someone who thinks this series is mediocre can pinpoints such things easier than some of the "fans."

whatever your saying
whatever you said

1st i didnt insult you , so shut your damn mouth.

next,
if you think after all what i said you can somehow justify her, even though the creator of the own manga doesent like her anymore your in denial kid, have fun liking your horribly written b***h character
At least a "b***h" has an actual character unlike some of the wasted potential and bodies in this series. Oh! And I love how you didn't bother to offer a counter that is actually worth its salt. Of course, I should have expected such a pathetic response from a nitwit like yourself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff