Welcome to Gaia! ::

Malacrai Nazo
fancynancy11
Malacrai Nazo
fancynancy11
Malacrai Nazo
Bloody Jesus
WAIT! WHOA PEOPLE!
I thought Hinata was always the person to hate? Since when did everyone finally jump on this side of the debate? God damn.

No one ever hated Hinata. She's adorable..

oh sure they do, if they are heartless enough to hate Sakura then Hinata is fair game.

just saying.. stare

I Banish ye! Sakura fangirl!

eh? got a problem? it's not like Hinata is impossible to find annoying... please don't be so immature. rolleyes

people give Sakura crap all the freaking time, Hinata is no different. If you think she is, then your a Hinata fanboy. stare

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lol, good reply xD nah it's cool,I may not be as big a hinata fan, but to me I just fancy Sakura more, I even love her melt downs....just amusing to me.(not to mention adorable)

I guess I can relate in some sense . mrgreen
Just_Oneofakind
fancynancy11

eh? got a problem? it's not like Hinata is impossible to find annoying...

And I can do that easily, with one hand tied behind my back and blindfolded.

IKR? xd heck both girls can be really annoying, I just like Sakura more is all.

yum_strawberry and I love Sakura's development.. yum_strawberry

I'm not saying I HATE Hinata,, cuse I don't, I like her just fine, she is just hard for me to like alot because....well... she is TOO timid. ( and whatever... I can't explain it... sweatdrop )

anyway I agree with ya.
ninja I've never done this before but i do know that Sakura has switch her love of her life to Naruto instead of Sasuke which is not cool. scream It's like giving a guy a chance then dumping him talk2hand because of your first love comes back to you which isn't cool to me. I believe that Sakura should just die and let the love between Sasuke and Naruto heart love to begin to blossom into a single Bloodiest Rosa that wipes the sad faces of the pairings fans. crying Sakura burning_eyes is evil with her inner mind that screams her true intentions on braking the bond between Sasuke and Naruto.
Well, in the beginning when Naruto first aired on Toonami my Mother and I (especially my Mother) couldn't stand Sakura because she acted so weak and was always saying, "Oh Sasuke blah blah blah I love you blah blah blah!!!"
It wasn't until we saw her in Naruto Shippuden and how much she changed that we started liking her. By the way Sakura lovers, I'm not trying to disrespect her because while my mother and I do like her, we didn't like some of her old qualities 3nodding
I know right! I mean yes i was not a fan of hers until Shippuden because she was kind of useless and very irritating, but come one people you now anyone else who can crush a rock the size of a mountain with one punch?

Friendly Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
aaawww it stopped! Oh well... xp
Lieingsnake
ninja I've never done this before but i do know that Sakura has switch her love of her life to Naruto instead of Sasuke which is not cool. scream It's like giving a guy a chance then dumping him talk2hand because of your first love comes back to you which isn't cool to me. I believe that Sakura should just die and let the love between Sasuke and Naruto heart love to begin to blossom into a single Bloodiest Rosa that wipes the sad faces of the pairings fans. crying Sakura burning_eyes is evil with her inner mind that screams her true intentions on braking the bond between Sasuke and Naruto.
. You should wish death in sasuke not sakura, are you for pro abuse? Because sasuke treated her like crap, and there is no law saying women can't change their mind, time to be a part of the new decade, women have the right to love who they want without being judged for it.

Just FYI
LiLMissDeadly
Well, in the beginning when Naruto first aired on Toonami my Mother and I (especially my Mother) couldn't stand Sakura because she acted so weak and was always saying, "Oh Sasuke blah blah blah I love you blah blah blah!!!"
It wasn't until we saw her in Naruto Shippuden and how much she changed that we started liking her. By the way Sakura lovers, I'm not trying to disrespect her because while my mother and I do like her, we didn't like some of her old qualities 3nodding

Eh it's ok, your not bashing her, but er... You both know that she wasn't acting right? She really was weak at the start of the series, she is not the type of girl who would let those punks beat her up if she could help it, and too her credit, she beat them up pretty good for being "weak" during that time.

She couldn't win, but trying to fight a losing battle takes guts, so yeah ...my mom loves sakura , I don't think she ever disliked her, thank goodness. Quite a difference of opinion for sure... Still your not bashing, thx for leaving a reasonable reply! mrgreen
I don't hate her.
I dont hate her but I dont love the character. I suppose it was due to the whole everyone needs to save me all the time/damsel in distress role she used to play. But Im happy now that in shippuden she is stronger and stuff. exclaim xd

Conservative Regular

I just hate her to hate.

Generous Ladykiller

8,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
fancynancy11
Lieingsnake
. You should wish death in sasuke not sakura, are you for pro abuse? Because sasuke treated her like crap, and there is no law saying women can't change their mind, time to be a part of the new decade, women have the right to love who they want without being judged for it.

Just FYI

I'm glad your my friend

Generous Ladykiller

8,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
If you hate her because you hate the series, that's fine I suppose. But people hate her because their opinion is completely based on pre-shippuden or because she gets in the way of NaruSasu. Really? It's called character development.
RawrrSakura
fancynancy11
Lieingsnake

Just FYI

I'm glad your my friend

emotion_kirakira emotion_brofist
i really dont see why they hate her THAT much either and it annoys me. They are saying 'shes useless and needs to die'. I personally like sakura and i dont really see why people aren't getting on Hinata's nerves, I mean come on Hinata is so shy its like shes useless i wonder how people would like it if i hated there favorite charcter and talked bad about them i mean really come on Stop being immature.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff