Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
Aw it stopped! sad
Oh well it was good while it lasted.

Anyway I'm thinking about making another forum about my Sims 3 issues, especially the online one. I hope you guys can help me with this one. 3nodding

Friendly Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
OH!! By the way MERRY CHRISTMAS!! mrgreen cheese_whine

Interesting Genius

I don't like sakura because she could of been with naruto but she still likes a guy who tried to kill her twice

Friendly Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
Oh wow, its been awhile since anyone wrote in here. eek
Yeah true but hey, you did see her carry a poison Kunai, she might still like him but she wanted to kill him... which would be impossible for her but it was worth a try. xp (Don't like Sasuke at this point)

Friendly Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
Keitaro xD
The ladies are flirts that's for sure. Minato and Kushina are the best lovers in the show. Sakura and Hinata are dumb. But I don't hate them only the flirt does. Go hate kakashi for killing his comrade!

D: No, I like Kakashi!! (Going WAY off topic here)
I'm sure there was a reason why he killed her, she might had something to do with those ninjas surrounding them and he didn't have a choice but to kill her.

Anyway he already feels regretful and guilty for it. Don't rub it in!

Okay back to the first topic... MAN YOU GUYS KNOW HOW TO DEBATE!! O-o
I technically suck at debating things like this. xd
I just found out how 'defensive' people get when it comes to anime which is something that isn't even real. I like them all (except Orochimaru... creeps me out) no matter what! biggrin

But I am a little glad this stopped, you guys were about to bite your heads off like cannibals.(which probably doesn't taste good O-o)
I try not to get too absorbed into these anime things even though I like them a lot, just that it'll get in the way in the things I WANT to enjoy in the outside world but this stuff keeps getting in the way. I just wanted to see how pissy people get when topics like this comes up.

I'm right. I have to move on, this stuff isn't going to help me a whole lot in the real world. Especially in America, where their culture is SO different from ours. Anyway thanks for entertaining me with this! Its was HILARIOUS!! blaugh

Aged Sex Symbol

shilohbeast
I don't like sakura because she could of been with naruto but she still likes a guy who tried to kill her twice

She admits that her love for Sasuke is a fault and seems outright disgusted with herself for it.

And to be fair she somehow managed to see that Sasuke was a lost cause before Naruto did.(Who still can't see that the world would just be better off without some people)

Kawaii Shounen

Keitaro xD
The ladies are flirts that's for sure. Minato and Kushina are the best lovers in the show. Sakura and Hinata are dumb. But I don't hate them only the flirt does. Go hate kakashi for killing his comrade!

No one knows what was the real reason. And I don't think Kakashi wanted to kill her just because,
especially when he made a promise while obito was ''dying''

if you have read the manga, you will have notice while kakashi and rin were in the issue of war
those rebel ninja said ''protect the girl''
doesn't that intrigues you?, to think maybe she was a spy and kakashi killed her because of that?

or way worse, obito kakashi and rin, they are still young brats, they might be under genjutsu/madara and he created all that. Sounds crazy?

well take a look at this, Madara was trying to convince Obito since the beginning in his theories, why not killing someone he loves to turn him to evil?
Madara use Obito as a pawn so when this moment came, he could be revived and use the bijuu to ''create'' this superficial illusion of a new world or whatever.

it could be that, it could be not.
But let's not judge him, we don't even know what exactly happened.

Hisa Amasawa

I just found out how 'defensive' people get when it comes to anime which is something that isn't even real. I like them all (except Orochimaru... creeps me out) no matter what! biggrin

But I am a little glad this stopped, you guys were about to bite your heads off like cannibals.(which probably doesn't taste good O-o)
I try not to get too absorbed into these anime things even though I like them a lot, just that it'll get in the way in the things I WANT to enjoy in the outside world but this stuff keeps getting in the way. I just wanted to see how pissy people get when topics like this comes up.

I'm right. I have to move on, this stuff isn't going to help me a whole lot in the real world. Especially in America, where their culture is SO different from ours. Anyway thanks for entertaining me with this! Its was HILARIOUS!! blaugh

I'm glad you realize how stupid and ridiculous was this.
I especially Like to debate when people are being stupidly blind
by a ''cartoon''

Friendly Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
bittersweet music
Keitaro xD

No one knows what was the real reason. And I don't think Kakashi wanted to kill her just because,
especially when he made a promise while obito was ''dying''

if you have read the manga, you will have notice while kakashi and rin were in the issue of war
those rebel ninja said ''protect the girl''
doesn't that intrigues you?, to think maybe she was a spy and kakashi killed her because of that?

or way worse, obito kakashi and rin, they are still young brats, they might be under genjutsu/madara and he created all that. Sounds crazy?

well take a look at this, Madara was trying to convince Obito since the beginning in his theories, why not killing someone he loves to turn him to evil?
Madara use Obito as a pawn so when this moment came, he could be revived and use the bijuu to ''create'' this superficial illusion of a new world or whatever.

it could be that, it could be not.
But let's not judge him, we don't even know what exactly happened.

Hisa Amasawa

I'm glad you realize how stupid and ridiculous was this.
I especially Like to debate when people are being stupidly blind
by a ''cartoon''

HALLELUJAH!! YOU UNDERSTAND!! blaugh And I COMPLETELY agree with you about Rin, man I wish they would get to that point already! D:<

Friendly Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
Ok and I'm happy to know that you were going to write back... sweatdrop

Friendly Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
I just found out that Kishimoto just revealed that Sakura looks like his wife!! Cute!! whee
Why do a lot of people dislike/hate Sakura? Because out of all the characters, Sakura is the most ordinary. Kishimoto stated himself that he created Sakura to be a dislikable character. Pre-timeskip Sakura was portrayed as an ordinary pre-teen girl. She was obsessed with boys, her looks, and etc. She didn't come from a tragic background, nor did she have any special jutsu to offer. She was very much a flawed character herself, and that's what made her the most relatable.

People really don't give her much credit for how far she has come along. Sakura is considered one of the top kunoichi of her age group, a splendid medic, and on the verge (if not already) surpassing Tsunade. She's unselfish, caring, and never wants to stop bettering herself. Yeah, she's still temperamental and a little critical sometimes. Still, she cares for Naruto and her fellow shinobi. Sakura's not perfect though, and that's how Kishimoto intended for her to be. Don't like her? Oh, ******** well.

7,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I think I disliked Sakura at the beginning because she was always love sick for Sasuke and that was just pure annoying because I find desperate people annoying but I started to enjoy her presence more in Shippuden when her personality matured.

Friendly Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
Out Of The Ordionary
Why do a lot of people dislike/hate Sakura? Because out of all the characters, Sakura is the most ordinary. Kishimoto stated himself that he created Sakura to be a dislikable character. Pre-timeskip Sakura was portrayed as an ordinary pre-teen girl. She was obsessed with boys, her looks, and etc. She didn't come from a tragic background, nor did she have any special jutsu to offer. She was very much a flawed character herself, and that's what made her the most relatable.

People really don't give her much credit for how far she has come along. Sakura is considered one of the top kunoichi of her age group, a splendid medic, and on the verge (if not already) surpassing Tsunade. She's unselfish, caring, and never wants to stop bettering herself. Yeah, she's still temperamental and a little critical sometimes. Still, she cares for Naruto and her fellow shinobi. Sakura's not perfect though, and that's how Kishimoto intended for her to be. Don't like her? Oh, ******** well.

I like this response, I kinda agree. Some people don't understand that part of 'maturing' when she's in Shippuden. But hey... Some people are just ignorant (sorry). sweatdrop

Kawaii Shounen

Out Of The Ordionary

not gonna write it again, you may read all the pages though

bittersweet music
HOLD ON
User Image

no I don't hate her.
yes I dislike her, is true and is not because of the first whole season of naruto
is beyond that.
just because she's a great med-ninja/taijutsu doesn't mean I'm going to fap over her.
yes I admit she is smart too, but it doesn't mean I would like her.
since the beginning I never like her.
just like real life, we would never have the same feelings and same thoughts as other people.
NOW I do understand when you actually argue and try to explain the other person about YOUR FEELINGS but now, Naruto fans has exceeded. Don't crap me over she's this she's that.
in real life, a person with an attitude like sakura is a b***h.

NOW I know this is ''anime/fictional character'' but guess what, I don't care. I can't be compatible with sakura's attitude. plus she's pink

no but seriously. I'm getting tired of her s**t with the sasuke/friendship/naruto
is basically her attitude. I don't give a ******** if she's awesome.
being awesome won't guarantee that I would like her.

and guess what, FANDOM TOO
yeah that's it fandom is retarded.
is stupid. Naruto for me is a hobby, real life is been a douchebag and I don't need some stupid people trying to tell me analyzing s**t because of this.

hell no emotion_donotwant
bittersweet music
Out Of The Ordionary

not gonna write it again, you may read all the pages though

bittersweet music
HOLD ON
User Image

no I don't hate her.
yes I dislike her, is true and is not because of the first whole season of naruto
is beyond that.
just because she's a great med-ninja/taijutsu doesn't mean I'm going to fap over her.
yes I admit she is smart too, but it doesn't mean I would like her.
since the beginning I never like her.
just like real life, we would never have the same feelings and same thoughts as other people.
NOW I do understand when you actually argue and try to explain the other person about YOUR FEELINGS but now, Naruto fans has exceeded. Don't crap me over she's this she's that.
in real life, a person with an attitude like sakura is a b***h.

NOW I know this is ''anime/fictional character'' but guess what, I don't care. I can't be compatible with sakura's attitude. plus she's pink

no but seriously. I'm getting tired of her s**t with the sasuke/friendship/naruto
is basically her attitude. I don't give a ******** if she's awesome.
being awesome won't guarantee that I would like her.

and guess what, FANDOM TOO
yeah that's it fandom is retarded.
is stupid. Naruto for me is a hobby, real life is been a douchebag and I don't need some stupid people trying to tell me analyzing s**t because of this.

hell no emotion_donotwant

As I've stated, if you don't like her, oh ******** well. I'm not here to change your mind about her. I've stated my opinion on the matter, now I shall take my leave.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff