Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Bunny

Virtas_Threin
Grand Monarch of Heaven
Most Sakura hatred comes from two things.
1. they ship Naruhina or Narusasu (gag me), and they hate on Sakura because they think she is in the way of their pairings
2. They are only fans of the 1st part, where Sakura had no abilities, and are not fans of Shippuden, where she has changed

Becoming the Hulk fused with a White Mage does not make Sakura anymore useful than she was in Part 1.

Yes it does. (✿◕‿◕✿)

Desirable Lover

9,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
Bunilla Cupcake
Virtas_Threin
Grand Monarch of Heaven
Most Sakura hatred comes from two things.
1. they ship Naruhina or Narusasu (gag me), and they hate on Sakura because they think she is in the way of their pairings
2. They are only fans of the 1st part, where Sakura had no abilities, and are not fans of Shippuden, where she has changed

Becoming the Hulk fused with a White Mage does not make Sakura anymore useful than she was in Part 1.

Yes it does. (✿◕‿◕✿)

Not really. She's been in like what? One fight? With Sasori. And she would have died. Had she not been with Chio.

Sparkly Bunny

Virtas_Threin
Not really. She's been in like what? One fight? With Sasori. And she would have died. Had she not been with Chio.

You mean Chiyo? (╯3╰) Chiyo herself said that Sakura didn't even need her help. (∪ ◡ ∪)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:
A medical-nin is trained to avoid getting injured in any way, for the reason that if they are injured, then there would be nobody to heal the other members of their team.

She's a medical ninja, she's not supposed to be out on the battle field. Duuuh. (︶▽︶)

Desirable Lover

9,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
Bunilla Cupcake
Virtas_Threin

You mean Chiyo? (╯3╰) Chiyo herself said that Sakura didn't even need her help. (∪ ◡ ∪)

Quote:
A medical-nin is trained to avoid getting injured in any way, for the reason that if they are injured, then there would be nobody to heal the other members of their team.

She's a medical ninja, she's not supposed to be out on the battle field. Duuuh. (︶▽︶)

That scene being before he summoned all of his puppets and revealed his own bodies modifications. And even later on she proves how useless she is when she tries to kill Sasuke... With a wimpy little kunai. :I

And even as a medical ninja she's still pretty useless.

Sparkly Bunny

Virtas_Threin
That scene being before he summoned all of his puppets and revealed his own bodies modifications. And even later on she proves how useless she is when she tries to kill Sasuke... With a wimpy little kunai. :I

She's not useless lol. (◡‿◡✿) She's the best. (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

She saved Kankuro's life, healed Karin, AND healed Hinata. {◕ ◡ ◕}

She's healed plenty of other characters too. Med nin swag~ ♪(´ε` )

Friendly Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
Love the spoilers! I was wondering when someone would do that! cat_4laugh
By the way, I just read one of the comics about Kishimoto-san's comments about each character.
What he said (if I can remember) that "He intended to make Sakura Irritating." Sad but I'm guessing half the population of Sakura Haters agreed. cat_sweatdrop

Desirable Lover

9,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
Bunilla Cupcake
Virtas_Threin

The only one of those 3 characters worth a lick is Hinata and that's cause she's a love interest.

Friendly Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
Virtas_Threin
Bunilla Cupcake
Virtas_Threin

The only one of those 3 characters worth a lick is Hinata and that's cause she's a love interest.

I understand completely that they're very cute couple but with her being a Hyuga and sometimes trying to preserve the Hyuga's bloodline, I don't think its going to happen. :/ Not that I'm saying its not impossible but I just can't see it happening. sweatdrop
Besides, Naruto's mom said to Naruto when he was a new born is to find a girl who is a lot like her and Sakura is almost a spitting image (ALMOST). But I should stop at this point because I REALLY am NOT a Shipper for these kind of things. sweatdrop

Desirable Lover

9,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
Hisa Amasawa
Virtas_Threin
Bunilla Cupcake
Virtas_Threin

I understand completely that they're very cute couple but with her being a Hyuga and sometimes trying to preserve the Hyuga's bloodline, I don't think its going to happen. :/ Not that I'm saying its not impossible but I just can't see it happening. sweatdrop
Besides, Naruto's mom said to Naruto when he was a new born is to find a girl who is a lot like her and Sakura is almost a spitting image (ALMOST). But I should stop at this point because I REALLY am NOT a Shipper for these kind of things. sweatdrop

The Pain fight and the current stuff is more than solidifying that NaruHina is Kishimoto's planned pairing. :I

Friendly Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
Virtas_Threin
Hisa Amasawa
Virtas_Threin
Bunilla Cupcake
Virtas_Threin

The Pain fight and the current stuff is more than solidifying that NaruHina is Kishimoto's planned pairing. :I

You sure about that? e_e Kishimoto hasn't said a THING about that.

Friendly Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
Don't you dare write back saying that he didn't cuz' I know. Anyway I don't want to get into that topic because this isn't about NaruHina vs. NaruSaku Shippers. stare

Sparkly Bunny

Virtas_Threin

Only because Neji died. cat_rofl And I'm bored with this so don't quote me back. Bye. (´ ▽ ` )ノ

Desirable Lover

9,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
Bunilla Cupcake
Virtas_Threin

Only because Neji died. cat_rofl And I'm bored with this so don't quote me back. Bye. (´ ▽ ` )ノ

"Only because Neji died." What the hell does that have to do with worth and Hinata being a love interest?

Sparkly Bunny

Virtas_Threin
Bunilla Cupcake
Virtas_Threin

"Only because Neji died." What the hell does that have to do with worth and Hinata being a love interest?

Ugh. This thread, 11th post. (╯3╰) Goodnight. 。 ◕ ‿ ◕ 。

Friendly Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
Bunilla Cupcake
Virtas_Threin
Bunilla Cupcake
Virtas_Threin

Ugh. This thread, 11th post. (╯3╰) Goodnight. 。 ◕ ‿ ◕ 。

I've read it and wow... O.o Harsh people. Good thing they're not in this one (hopefully I spoke too soon). gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff