Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Warrior Naru
Just_Oneofakind
Dark Warrior Naru

Everyone has different opinions what a bitchful character is bro. Sakura has strong points don't get me wrong,....but overall in my opinion...yeah she is. Is she does something more in Naruto and has a good ending my opinion might change. For now, no, too much wrong in my eyes and about half a million others who have seen Naruto

Yeah, you and a half a million ******** who just want instant gratification. Why else do they flock to so called "badasses" like Sasuke or Itachi? rolleyes

Your a dumb ******** for tying to get to like a character I just don't like and throwing a bitchful attitude about it in an instant. You can go kill yourself as well. I like Orochimaru, Lee, and Kakashi, and the funny Tobi actually. Though you are right, I like Sasuke and Itachi simply because of the eye fight they had, yet they never moved once. My mind gets involved with revenge and being driven crazy by it. Whole clan blood soaked murder...sigh. I thought I liked Madara too, but he's so cocky.

Well got anything better to say....Or are you going to keep telling me Sakura is the s**t, even though I don't like her hmm?

And what do you know? You FAILED to see what I was talking about. By instant gratification, I'm talking nimrods who don't want to see characters be characters and having moments and situation where you can see grow or deal with circumstances.

Sakura wanting to become stronger and wanting to be more of a support for Naruto? Wanting to let go of the past, but is having a tough time doing it? Not wanting to be the one who needs to be helped, but rather help others instead? Oh no no! We can't have any of that. We want flashy attacks, explosions, and shallow characters to root for and against. In other words, you want all your series and characters to be ripped straight from a Michael Bay movie.
fancynancy11
Dark Warrior Naru
fancynancy11
Dark Warrior Naru
fancynancy11

....the real Hero is Chiyo...? omg did you really just type that? ... emotion_facepalm
wow...just wow... Chiyo only saved Sakura once if I remember right... Sakura saved her...3 or 4 times...but sure... it's all Chiyo clearly.. emotion_awesome

and honey, I'm not forcing you to like Sakura... chill.

This is not a matter of someone not "letting someone bash their fave character" you can do all the childish bashing you want... I was discussing her character with you, I had no idea that your hate for her was so bad, it made you unable to talk about her without raging at someone who happens to defend her character.

opps, my bad.how about we forget this talk every happened? *fades away* emotion_awesome

Actually I'm laughing everytime I post here. ONCE omg I can't believe you just typed that.
Wow, just wow. ONCE seriously okay. You don't remember right. Sakura saving a old woman...who was giving away life force to cure her poison's,...and used the puppet trade to save her in each critical moment, I guess you just threw that out. FACEPALM.

And yeah, you kinda are in away trying to get me to like Sakura, so I don't have to chill if don't wanna. Which I am, but you trying to dictate my emotions as well,....nice.

childish bashing, I just thought I take time out of my life to proove at least one die hard Sakura fan wrong which I have. Cause you clearly havn't backed up any responses to ALL my post, not the eye selected senteces you can slightly turn around in your favor...I mean ALL of them.

Hate Sakura, is that not part of the title of this thread. I stated why, and you want to talk about how good she is when I stated I hated her character. If it seems like I'm raging so be it, but it is kinda silly to keep posting back with crap. Can you seriously give me a reason...actually in one post, give every Sakura hater a reason why we should respect her, which is what YOU R TRYING TO DO...wether you like it not. Defending your fav, pink haired ninja.

I didn't know you wanted a debate...I was avoiding discussion over ever time Sakura saved Chiyo because of how annoyingly long that would take, and in the end, you would just brush it aside anyway... give me one good reaon why I should bother? even If I did you would just claim I was forcing you to like her...which I'm not. I'm avoiding going over that for that very reason, seems like I can go out of my way to avoid to talking about that, and yet somehow still force you to do things...I must be awesome, didn't know I could do that...well you learn something new everyday...lol.. /sarcasm

so yeah, tell me why I should bother taking time out of my day to prove to you? you, who for real can't remember any good things Sakura did during that fight...I admit I forget about Chiyo healing her, but that's only up one extra time, making it 2 times she saved Sakura.. and still around 3 or 4 times with Sakura.... emotion_facepalm

Yes it is childish, I'm sorry that you don't see it that way.

and yeah, I didn't want to go into that, it's silly that your sitting there acting like I'm forcing you to do anything.. I'm not talking about it on purpose, trying to go as far as avoiding it....lol.. emotion_sweatdrop

Yeah I admit this is really funny to me..we can agree there...so, either give me a good reason why I should try to force you to do anything when you don't even want me to do that in the first place...or I'm out...I don't see the point in this subject in the first place...I can't make you change your mind, and I don't want to.

-Edit-

nevermind, just read your post telling me to kill myself, don't even bother replying to me, fans like you honestly give me the creeps...

I can reply to whatever the hell I want when i want (there you go again trying to tell me what to do, just like a female), don't like it go some where else. Look up the vid on youtube, they fight together and save each others lives many times. Though I'm still on Chiyo's side being the sole purpose Sakura survived the first minute of that fight and at the most critical moments is all im saying, otherwise no.

To explain myself about you force-cing to me to see the good of Sakura. You kinda are everytime you defend her fiction like honor. If you come into a room full of people who don't like Sakura and start spouting ideas why she is this and that in a positive way, your trying to get your point across. Also I havn't forgot anything about sakura its kinda sad for myself. Like Harry Potter I can't leave it alone until its done.

This thread is about who hates her, I do, I don't like her. I. don't, like, her,..get over it. Whats so hard to understand about that.

so like a female? it's more common for guys to tell girls what to do.. I'm ASKING you to leave me alone. not ordering you.

please respect that.

You are so stupid,...if want me to leave you alone stop quoting me and speaking to me in text. YOu can post in here but if your quoting me or speaking about Sakura I can do what I want unless you report me for a damn good reason. Or asking the creator of this thread to ask me to leave. Like a female, I been married for three years...don't even go there.

Kinda like how a person pushes someone button, then when they get bitched at for pressing that button with no real response to it they want to be left alone, but they keep coming right back day after day pressing that button.

Stop pressing the shiny red button mam, then you'll get what you want.
Just_Oneofakind
Dark Warrior Naru
Just_Oneofakind
Dark Warrior Naru

Everyone has different opinions what a bitchful character is bro. Sakura has strong points don't get me wrong,....but overall in my opinion...yeah she is. Is she does something more in Naruto and has a good ending my opinion might change. For now, no, too much wrong in my eyes and about half a million others who have seen Naruto

Yeah, you and a half a million ******** who just want instant gratification. Why else do they flock to so called "badasses" like Sasuke or Itachi? rolleyes

Your a dumb ******** for tying to get to like a character I just don't like and throwing a bitchful attitude about it in an instant. You can go kill yourself as well. I like Orochimaru, Lee, and Kakashi, and the funny Tobi actually. Though you are right, I like Sasuke and Itachi simply because of the eye fight they had, yet they never moved once. My mind gets involved with revenge and being driven crazy by it. Whole clan blood soaked murder...sigh. I thought I liked Madara too, but he's so cocky.

Well got anything better to say....Or are you going to keep telling me Sakura is the s**t, even though I don't like her hmm?

And what do you know? You FAILED to see what I was talking about. By instant gratification, I'm talking nimrods who don't want to see characters be characters and having moments and situation where you can see grow or deal with circumstances.

Sakura wanting to become stronger and wanting to be more of a support for Naruto? Wanting to let go of the past, but is having a tough time doing it? Not wanting to be the one who needs to be helped, but rather help others instead? Oh no no! We can't have any of that. We want flashy attacks, explosions, and shallow characters to root for and against. In other words, you want all your series and characters to be ripped straight from a Michael Bay movie.

You FAILED again, if your going to use big words explain your self all the way through. Sasuke is a anti hero character, meaning, he's not bad, but will do whatever it takes to full fill his goals even if it means killing. Also he's driven to the state of being crazy by the ninja world of lie's about,..his past. Tell me you wouldn't go butt ******** nanners if people keep telling you false truths to either keep you in the village 1, make you fight on there side 2, or even go after every person that had something to do with your clan getting wiped out as well as there offspring, hard s**t right there. One of the top three main characters in my opinion even though it may not seem like it. He started out a piece of crap in his own clans eyes (even his dad, imagine your dad turning his back on you cause he thinks your weak) but worked hard to be on Itachi's lv, oh wait he never was adding on to his hate. His hate, having his whole clan butchered, mom and dad killed right before his eyes so he plans vengence. If you ever had deep vengence you should know what it can do to you mentally. Ever had a drunk driver hit a relative of yours not ten feet from you, then keeps on driving??? Trust me, you'll think differently around drunk people at times..I do. You might even want to smack one around if they try and drive.

Anyway to add on, Sasuke finally gets the chance as a child to attack Itachi only to figure out he's still at b***h level. I could go on, and even skipped more, but na.

Sakura to me, lived a good honest life, except the part in a flash back when kids are picking on her because she has a big forehead. She makes excellent grades in ninja school, and has a huge crush on Sasuke, treats Naruto like crap in the beginning. Have you ever watched a hot girl in your class like the popular kid for god knows what reason. If you have,.. you know of all the ideas about that girl in your head and usually end up calling her a b***h in real life especially if she treats YOU like s**t without even ever bothering to get to know you. Now, thats life, now when your talking about this manga as your reading, these emotions can come back on some people and they see Sakura and Ino as a b***h. Some people don't even care or get this detailed imagination,.. as if one is there in the class room with Naruto actually seeing this all happen. Try it...I know I do especially when reading novels.

As I said before, many times in this I like Sakura's determination to be better, her drastic change, you FAIL for not reading all my post earlier, but you don't care nor should you so I'm not going to go there on that.

Shallow characters, some of the characters in my above post, are some of the most detailed characters to read and watch. SO many flash backs of horrible events, so much ninja trickery, so much back stabing, black ops, cheating, mind tricks, growth in power, yes they have flashy attacks and what not, but they have more ambition than just to be better. They want to a kill a certain someone, they want to take over the world, they want to protect people because in the past they WATCHED someone die, loved ones DIE, family DIE, Sakura has not witnessed this and it shows. It wasn't until recently in this arc of Naruto that Sakura has been getting live combat experience to where she has to heal some one before they die on her. Another reason why to me.that I dislike her..she is just a side character with ALOT of minor development on her to me, its merely because of the fact she is the part of team 7, close to Naruto and Sasuke, and taught by Tsunade, just by that alone makes her a character that needs to do something special, not be a brat. To be honest, she has grew out of that and has become a young woman of the village of Konaha to be respected, a ******** HEALER, a good one to because of her high chakara control since a child. Still,...just something about her creation..seems to easy compared to Naruto and Sasuke

Not once did I ever neglect her growth and development as a character in Naruto, BUT I have stated my reason for not liking her as a whole. It wasn't until the Ninja war that she has shine out to me. (in other words STOOD out as a top player of the war). But just because of this, doesn't change my complete opinion of her or my dislike OF her. I'm not going to repeat my DEEP reasons why, I have done that many times over and kinda sick n tired of it.

So, all that said and done,...I still (Not going to use the words hate anymore because that truely is a harsh word to use and many people can be taken wrongly by using it) dislike her...compared large number of characters.

The best thing I like about Naruto, is that the aurthor/creator is a drama genuis. There are no real shallow characters, even the evil ones. They all have flashbacks, or most do, even back story, why this, why that, nearly all answered because lets be honest, we want to know. So YOU stating that, in a way that Sakura has more potent back story than the rest of the characters and even the ones I like is a epic ******** FAIL.
If your not implying that, then kudos to you sir, you mind ******** me completely
Dark Warrior Naru
fancynancy11
Dark Warrior Naru
fancynancy11
Dark Warrior Naru
fancynancy11

....the real Hero is Chiyo...? omg did you really just type that? ... emotion_facepalm
wow...just wow... Chiyo only saved Sakura once if I remember right... Sakura saved her...3 or 4 times...but sure... it's all Chiyo clearly.. emotion_awesome

and honey, I'm not forcing you to like Sakura... chill.

This is not a matter of someone not "letting someone bash their fave character" you can do all the childish bashing you want... I was discussing her character with you, I had no idea that your hate for her was so bad, it made you unable to talk about her without raging at someone who happens to defend her character.

opps, my bad.how about we forget this talk every happened? *fades away* emotion_awesome

Actually I'm laughing everytime I post here. ONCE omg I can't believe you just typed that.
Wow, just wow. ONCE seriously okay. You don't remember right. Sakura saving a old woman...who was giving away life force to cure her poison's,...and used the puppet trade to save her in each critical moment, I guess you just threw that out. FACEPALM.

And yeah, you kinda are in away trying to get me to like Sakura, so I don't have to chill if don't wanna. Which I am, but you trying to dictate my emotions as well,....nice.

childish bashing, I just thought I take time out of my life to proove at least one die hard Sakura fan wrong which I have. Cause you clearly havn't backed up any responses to ALL my post, not the eye selected senteces you can slightly turn around in your favor...I mean ALL of them.

Hate Sakura, is that not part of the title of this thread. I stated why, and you want to talk about how good she is when I stated I hated her character. If it seems like I'm raging so be it, but it is kinda silly to keep posting back with crap. Can you seriously give me a reason...actually in one post, give every Sakura hater a reason why we should respect her, which is what YOU R TRYING TO DO...wether you like it not. Defending your fav, pink haired ninja.

I didn't know you wanted a debate...I was avoiding discussion over ever time Sakura saved Chiyo because of how annoyingly long that would take, and in the end, you would just brush it aside anyway... give me one good reaon why I should bother? even If I did you would just claim I was forcing you to like her...which I'm not. I'm avoiding going over that for that very reason, seems like I can go out of my way to avoid to talking about that, and yet somehow still force you to do things...I must be awesome, didn't know I could do that...well you learn something new everyday...lol.. /sarcasm

so yeah, tell me why I should bother taking time out of my day to prove to you? you, who for real can't remember any good things Sakura did during that fight...I admit I forget about Chiyo healing her, but that's only up one extra time, making it 2 times she saved Sakura.. and still around 3 or 4 times with Sakura.... emotion_facepalm

and yeah, I didn't want to go into that, it's silly that your sitting there acting like I'm forcing you to do anything.. I'm not talking about it on purpose, trying to go as far as avoiding it....lol.. emotion_sweatdrop

Yeah I admit this is really funny to me..we can agree there...so, either give me a good reason why I should try to force you to do anything when you don't even want me to do that in the first place...or I'm out...I don't see the point in this subject in the first place...I can't make you change your mind, and I don't want to.

-Edit-

nevermind, just read your post telling me to kill myself, don't even bother replying to me, fans like you honestly give me the creeps...

I can reply to whatever the hell I want when i want (there you go again trying to tell me what to do, just like a female), don't like it go some where else. Look up the vid on youtube, they fight together and save each others lives many times. Though I'm still on Chiyo's side being the sole purpose Sakura survived the first minute of that fight and at the most critical moments is all im saying, otherwise no.

To explain myself about you force-cing to me to see the good of Sakura. You kinda are everytime you defend her fiction like honor. If you come into a room full of people who don't like Sakura and start spouting ideas why she is this and that in a positive way, your trying to get your point across. Also I havn't forgot anything about sakura its kinda sad for myself. Like Harry Potter I can't leave it alone until its done.

This thread is about who hates her, I do, I don't like her. I. don't, like, her,..get over it. Whats so hard to understand about that.

so like a female? it's more common for guys to tell girls what to do.. I'm ASKING you to leave me alone. not ordering you.

please respect that.

You are so stupid,...if want me to leave you alone stop quoting me and speaking to me in text. YOu can post in here but if your quoting me or speaking about Sakura I can do what I want unless you report me for a damn good reason. Or asking the creator of this thread to ask me to leave. Like a female, I been married for three years...don't even go there.

Kinda like how a person pushes someone button, then when they get bitched at for pressing that button with no real response to it they want to be left alone, but they keep coming right back day after day pressing that button.

ok...your right, I did hit the reply button, but that was mainly because you left a paragraph for me to reply to , and I already asked you not to reply back....so was I sapposed to ignore it? that seems rude, even you hate me for some reason...I'll stop, and please just drop it...and don't call me names while I'm at it. it's bad enough you told me to kill myself, now your calling me stupid?

I don't believe anything you just said, I really have no reason to....I won't reply back anymore. and I'm sorry if I crossed some kind of line by defending Sakura. sweatdrop

Ps, I didn't report you... I was just bluffing. emotion_sweatdrop
fancynancy11
Dark Warrior Naru
fancynancy11
Dark Warrior Naru
fancynancy11

-Edit-

please respect that.

ok...your right, I did hit the reply button, but that was mainly because you left a paragraph for me to reply to , and I already asked you not to reply back....so was I sapposed to ignore it? that seems rude, even you hate me for some reason...I'll stop, and please just drop it...and don't call me names while I'm at it. it's bad enough you told me to kill myself, now your calling me stupid?

I don't believe anything you just said, I really have no reason to....I won't reply back anymore. and I'm sorry if I crossed some kind of line by defending Sakura. sweatdrop

I may have left a paragraph behind in my wake, but you don't have to reply to it. No you really don't have to, once you read this you can go on with your life or just don't read it at all. Move on with your gaia life as a gaian would say i guess. The urge to reply back to a bad person such as myself is just to great to handle. That just tells me I'm so awesome that this girl just had to reply to me rofl haha What I say matters pssh lol. Haha you probly wanna kiss me. You like being submissive hun?

I don't hate you, this is the internet, we as people just type and let our mind flow, thats what I do. Words are just words on the internet with meaning behind them. Not gonna lie though, was getting un-nerved mainly cause it seemed my point about this thread was ignored in almost every post. Overall though, internet, It's not like my words are whipping you, or like I'm coming through your computer to make your jump off that cliff. If your truely afraid that might happen I"m sorry,..and you need meds. emo

Don't believe me I don't care, tonight I'ma write on a piece of paper Down with Sakura with my bossy girlfriend just to post it here, for no other reason than to just do it, then again I may not, this is the internet after all. For all I know your probly a low self esteemed dude that likes the color pink. Or a old man with a taste for Sakura hentai seeing her the sole of perfection in art, So you must defend her crippled honor, thus the honor being crippled by me of course.

The line,..you didn't cross anything, i think, you just posted and defended Sakura while I was in here, (in a sakura hate/dislike thread) pssh I might be gone for another 2 or three months come back and post in another Naruto thread and all may go well or bad neutral , seriously thinking about r-ping again, but I rather play guild wars 2 or black ops 2 on x-box.
Dark Warrior Naru
fancynancy11
Dark Warrior Naru
fancynancy11
Dark Warrior Naru
fancynancy11

-Edit-

please respect that.

I may have left a paragraph behind in my wake, but you don't have to reply to it. No you really don't have to, once you read this you can go on with your life or just don't read it at all. Move on with your gaia life as a gaian would say i guess. The urge to reply back to a bad person such as myself is just to great to handle. That just tells me I'm so awesome that this girl just had to reply to me rofl haha What I say matters pssh lol. Haha you probly wanna kiss me. You like being submissive hun?

I don't hate you, this is the internet, we as people just type and let our mind flow, thats what I do. Words are just words on the internet with meaning behind them. Not gonna lie though, was getting un-nerved mainly cause it seemed my point about this thread was ignored in almost every post. Overall though, internet, It's not like my words are whipping you, or like I'm coming through your computer to make your jump off that cliff. If your truely afraid that might happen I"m sorry,..and you need meds. emo

Don't believe me I don't care, tonight I'ma write on a piece of paper Down with Sakura with my bossy girlfriend just to post it here, for no other reason than to just do it, then again I may not, this is the internet after all. For all I know your probly a low self esteemed dude that likes the color pink. Or a old man with a taste for Sakura hentai seeing her the sole of perfection in art, So you must defend her crippled honor, thus the honor being crippled by me of course.

The line,..you didn't cross anything, i think, you just posted and defended Sakura while I was in here, (in a sakura hate/dislike thread) pssh I might be gone for another 2 or three months come back and post in another Naruto thread and all may go well or bad neutral , seriously thinking about r-ping again, but I rather play guild wars 2 or black ops 2 on x-box.

I'm not submissive, I just don't like fighting, I like chatting about things...and...well... I do take meds... anti-depression ones...sorry I guess that's just a touchy subject for me...and no I don't love you.. xd . but it would be kinda cool if we could be friends...or not...worth a shot... sweatdrop didn't I admit on my first post to you that I was lonely? and yeah I'm a woman...alot of girls like Sakura, nearly all my friends do...I have no idea why I felt the urge to defend Sakura in a thread about hating her...lol.. neutral

yea I'm a idiot sometimes... redface just don't rub it in my face... gonk lol
You may have wrote how other characters may act like this or how they were sent up by Kishimoto in order to develop a story....The problem is how little it seemed to be respected by the so-called fanbase. By that I mean, they use shallow reasoning. They ignore issues and just go for the actions and that's it. Yes, you may have brought up Sasuke's back story, but to some they don't care. How often you pop into a "thread talking about favorite characters" and folks bring up characters like Sasuke, Kakashi, or whatever. And what's is their reasoning? "They're badass" and several other variations of it. They don't care about characters and just want action or have them do something.

I don't like Sasuke and I don't find him to be an anti-hero. I find his character loops continually around his thirst for revenge. The only difference is the target. First, it was Itachi and then the Leaf village. Rinse and repeat.

Go back to Sakura. People latch on how useless she may be. All the while, they ignore the fact that she was teamed up with a prodigy of a lost clan and someone with the potential impressive power of a tailed beast, which (in my opinion), is kind of unfair. She tried to defend Naruto and Sasuke, during the Forest of Death (all the while showing her intelligence in setting up traps). Folks don't care. She wished not to have Naruto carry the burden, so she went to Tsunade for help. People don't care. She tried to lighten the burden off of Naruto's shoulders, thinking he's trying to get Sasuke back, because she asked him to by lying about her own emotions. Idiots call her a b***h for trying to manipulate Naruto. It's absolutely pathetic. To some of those people, they want it "Now!". That is why I said "Instant gratification"

Beloved Friend

6,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I don't hate Sakura that much, I mean she is actually really useful, but she doesn't fight as much and doesn't do anything that makes her role majorly important as a close friend of Naruto. If she took on a bit more of Tsunade's attitude or showed a bit more change between the first series and Shippuden I would actually have her in my top 5 Naruto favorites
Just_Oneofakind
You may have wrote how other characters may act like this or how they were sent up by Kishimoto in order to develop a story....The problem is how little it seemed to be respected by the so-called fanbase. By that I mean, they use shallow reasoning. They ignore issues and just go for the actions and that's it. Yes, you may have brought up Sasuke's back story, but to some they don't care. How often you pop into a "thread talking about favorite characters" and folks bring up characters like Sasuke, Kakashi, or whatever. And what's is their reasoning? "They're badass" and several other variations of it. They don't care about characters and just want action or have them do something.

I don't like Sasuke and I don't find him to be an anti-hero. I find his character loops continually around his thirst for revenge. The only difference is the target. First, it was Itachi and then the Leaf village. Rinse and repeat.

Go back to Sakura. People latch on how useless she may be. All the while, they ignore the fact that she was teamed up with a prodigy of a lost clan and someone with the potential impressive power of a tailed beast, which (in my opinion), is kind of unfair. She tried to defend Naruto and Sasuke, during the Forest of Death (all the while showing her intelligence in setting up traps). Folks don't care. She wished not to have Naruto carry the burden, so she went to Tsunade for help. People don't care. She tried to lighten the burden off of Naruto's shoulders, thinking he's trying to get Sasuke back, because she asked him to by lying about her own emotions. Idiots call her a b***h for trying to manipulate Naruto. It's absolutely pathetic. To some of those people, they want it "Now!". That is why I said "Instant gratification"

THEY don't care, well I do cause I posted all this crap a few pages ago throughout some of my post about Sakura, I know what she's been through but I still don't like her as my top 5 or possibly even top 10.

What I wrote is not respected, true, but I feel that some people are just not as detailed.

Anyway this thread is not about Sasuke, but i feel for him. The reason why I called him an anti-hero is because of the fact he just doesn't kill anyone without reason. He killed Orochimaru for two reasons. He knew Orochimaru couldn't teach him anymore and that his condition was worse. If Sasuke was evil he would've killed everyone in jail or anyone he comes across. An anvenger that merely seeks revenge. I guess this is just not "cool" or "in" with some people.

Sakura compared to others...Sasuke teamed up with a lost clan of snake I'm sure, who as well fought Naruto at his 6th tailed state and lived with a smile on his face not in his prime, kudos to Orochimaru. Yes Sakura defended her team mates with some intel., but so has many others including her very own team mates many times over. Naruto went to the toad for help,...sasuke went to Oro for help,...I called her a b***h for many others reason including what you just stated. I don't want anything now,..after being a Naruto fan for this long all sumed up I still don't just like her. YOU can like her all you want but I don't.

You can use instantgratification all you want but not on me sir.
fancynancy11
Dark Warrior Naru
fancynancy11
Dark Warrior Naru
fancynancy11

please respect that.

I'm not submissive, I just don't like fighting, I like chatting about things...and...well... I do take meds... anti-depression ones...sorry I guess that's just a touchy subject for me...and no I don't love you.. xd . but it would be kinda cool if we could be friends...or not...worth a shot... sweatdrop didn't I admit on my first post to you that I was lonely? and yeah I'm a woman...alot of girls like Sakura, nearly all my friends do...I have no idea why I felt the urge to defend Sakura in a thread about hating her...lol.. neutral

yea I'm a idiot sometimes... redface just don't rub it in my face... gonk lol

friends would be nice..
sorry bout that meds thing as well.
well sakura has more parts than other females in naruto, and is a main.
so i can see how girls/women can like her alot, I mean she did struggle very hard to get where she is currently in the manga. There is no fault in defending your fav character, just kinda weird in this thread lol

Just like I would defend Sasuke, because he is the close to how i feel sometimes, as well as his non-stop determination. Just sad to me that he is stuck on the destruction of Konoha, I really thought he was going change and help in the ninja war. Seems like he is waiting everything out to kill people after all the real fighting is done....siiigh sweatdrop
Seriously though, can someone invite me to a Naruto rp thread so I can whoop some a** sharingan style.

Beloved Gaian

5,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I don't hate her...it's just that she hits Naruto a lot

Profitable Sex Symbol

12,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
But it's funny when she hits Naruto... it's not like it cripples him.

Familiar Dabbler

I didn't like her in the beginning, but I didn't hate her either. Sakura back them was just very "meh" to me: the generic shonen female, the Tsundere love interest who didn't serve much purpose beyond Sasuke's fangirl, easy to ignore and completely forgettable.

But during the Chunin exames, and the Forest of Death especially, I saw a whole other side to her. She was smart, determined, cared for her team mates and did everything her in power to protect them. It was an amazing transformation, and she only continued getting better.

So, no, I don't hate Sakura. I wouldn't call her my favorite character, but she's definitely in the top five. I do have a few issues with her though.

One, I think she's rather underutilized. Recent chapters seem to be rectifying this, but for a while there the poor girl was practically a background character. She's our heroine, and we know she can be really awesome when given the chance, but she hardly ever got the chance to strut her stuff.

But it's her lingering feelings for Sasuke that really irks me. What does she see in that boy?! In part 1 I could dismiss it was a silly crush, but apparently she's honest-to-god in love with him. And this is after he tried to kill her. I know he was her friend, and on some level she's always gonna care for him, but it still bothers me that her feelings are that strong. (and before anyone asks, I feel that same way about Naruto. In his case, it's actually worse, since he still wants to save the emo duck butt, and I believe Sakura finally understands how unlikely that is.)

Well, damn, didn't expect to write so much. And just as a little aside: to all the NaruHina fans who bash Sakura sole for that reason--and I say this as a hardcore Hinata supporter--please stop. You're making that rest of us look bad.
I just like her less than most of the others.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff