Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seasonal Leaf

12,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Falling For You 25
Really, I'm curious. Hinata is like the sweetes character in the whole anime and when she gets serious, can kick some serious butt! So why are there so many Hinata haters? Is it because that anime suggests she will be Naruto's love intrest? If so, that's totally not fair. I think Hinata and Naruto would make a good match anyways because Naruto is loud and outgoing and Hinata is shy/kind and quiet. I just hope they actually have Naruto realize Hinata's feelings for him in the show soon.

User Image
I have many reasons for why I hate Hinata, but unfortunately I'm too tired to even begin to explain why. x.x
Well... I'm pretty sure that there are WAY more people that like Hinata than the ones that don't like her. Pretty sure...
User Image

Hinata fails beyond words comprehensive abilities to explain.

Ps: That pictures makes me want to puke.
User Image

I don't know, I always liked her.

Seasonal Leaf

12,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Falling For You 25
CockInBalls

Hinata fails beyond words comprehensive abilities to explain.

Why? How does she fail?

9,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
1. Pairing fans hate a female character if they stand in the way of their pairing. These people need to die in a fire. I like at least five different and separate pairings that all involve HInata, and it works out just fine.

2. She doesn't really do anything. This is better than being a burden and getting in the way, but fans seem to like female characters more if they do SOMETHING, even if it is just getting in the way of the mission. Mature fans can understand that if someone knows they can't make a difference, and they do nothing, it means that they care about others above their own pride. Its a mark of maturity, not a death sentence of forever failure.

3. People can find her shyness and fainting annoying. This I find stupid. Her shyness is just another comedy aspect, same as Naruto's sexy jutsu, and Sakura hitting Naruto for slapstick comedy. If you don't find it funny, that's fine, but to say its annoying means that either you think ALL of the comedy in the series is annoying, or you are a hypocrite. As for "obedient people are losers", people that say this should learn that in this world, not everyone can be on top.

Seasonal Leaf

12,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Falling For You 25
II Yami Bakura II
1. Pairing fans hate a female character if they stand in the way of their pairing. These people need to die in a fire. I like at least five different and separate pairings that all involve HInata, and it works out just fine.

2. She doesn't really do anything. This is better than being a burden and getting in the way, but fans seem to like female characters more if they do SOMETHING, even if it is just getting in the way of the mission. Mature fans can understand that if someone knows they can't make a difference, and they do nothing, it means that they care about others above their own pride. Its a mark of maturity, not a death sentence of forever failure.

3. People can find her shyness and fainting annoying. This I find stupid. Her shyness is just another comedy aspect, same as Naruto's sexy jutsu, and Sakura hitting Naruto for slapstick comedy. If you don't find it funny, that's fine, but to say its annoying means that either you think ALL of the comedy in the series is annoying, or you are a hypocrite. As for "obedient people are losers", people that say this should learn that in this world, not everyone can be on top.

1. I can understand if they want to have a pair they like together but it's no reason to hate her.
2. She has helped on missions befor. The writers just decided to not make her a huge character it would seem. But I think she's proven that she is strong and can be a help when the writers decide to give her the chance lol.
3. I find it funny and cute honestly. XD

Naughty Enabler

14,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Champion 300
  • Medalist 100
Not me. I a fanboy for her.

3,400 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
I LOVE Hinata honestly lol My favorite Naruto girl =D She's just kinda... Cute? XD I can understand why people hate her, I mean... She's shy, and she stutters a lot which people don't like, and the fact she's 'Weak' and she just goes 'Gaga' for Naruto get's on there nerves, and the fact that Naruto and Hinata are such a big pairing, people will hate the both of them jsut for the sake of the pairing because it's annoying >.<

And then there's her voice... Some people find it really annoying >.< I find it adorable XD Though, not a big fan of the Naruto and Hinata pairing, I think it might actually happen, a high chance =D

My favorites are the Shikamaru and Temari pairings, and Hinata and Sasuke <.< I know the second one will never happen, I've just always found it interesting... And I dunno why >.< Probably because they are the heirs, and I wanna know what Bloodline will occur of an Uchiha and a Hyuuga lol

Either way, I love Hinata, one of my favorites for a character that isn't there >.< lol
II Yami Bakura II

....Hinata never had any pride to begin with.
But she does have balls, confessing during a fight. I commend her for that.

Dapper Businessman

I think Hinata is completely sweet and useful. The Hinata haters are noobs, not Hinata.

She mabye noobie sometimes, I admit, and I dont truly like her, I love Tenten, but hey, shes a Hyuga.....

wEBPAGE

Liberal Prophet

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Because she's popular. That's the unfortunate downside of popularity. With fans come haters.That's just the way it is.

0 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
I don't hate her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items