Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sawyer on YouTube is just so butthurt over the fact that Hinata didn't get to "kiss"Naruto, he wants the "die for our ship trope"

Honesty where is this coming from? You guys should be worrying over Naruto and sasuke, Sakura's life Is in no danger, she is OP when it comes to healing, watch her dues ex manchine Naruto back to life.. mrgreen I'm betting on minato saving him, that is who they are heading towards, lol watch there will be a flashback to minato saying "take care of my son"and anti NS folks will all be raging and s**t...lol... emotion_awesome

Serves them right for not supporting Naruto ! emotion_donotwant

Anyone, I'm sure Naruto and sasuke won't really die, and Sakura? Being that is is no threat to her life right now... I see no reason to think she's going to die.

Kakashi or Tsunade might die.
Zauriel Masters
Chismo
Zauriel Masters
Chismo
Sakura dying is not predictable enough for it to happen.
If she does sacrifice her life for Naruto it will take chapters of build up, and her finally realizing she wholeheartedly loves Naruto, and Sasuske will have to be involved somehow.

I don't know why people still believe main characters can die.

Even when they do they get brought back, and since the possibility of rinne-tensei is still in the air I think even Neji might still come back.

Those are very sound arguments though. I just doubt it.

But who is left you use Rinne-tensei?

Well Obito isn't dead yet.
It was also already foreshadowed that Madara might get talk-no-jutsu'd.
Plus Kishi is always good at pulling s**t out his a**.
I wouldn't be surprised if someone else awakened a rinnegan or something similar by the time this war is over.

I'm just saying if Sakura does die there'll be tons of build up before hand to let us know s**t is serious.

Main characters dont usually actually die the way Kishi tried to catch us with Naruto/Sasuske's "deaths" two weeks ago (outta nowhere).

How has it been foreshadowed that Madara will be talk-no-jutsu'd? and by who because I doubt it's Naruto or the 1st.
Kishi recently said he is going to hold no restraints and raise tension for the remainder of the manga so we can know for sure how far he would go with things. If anything Sakura's death has kind of been foreshadowed for most if not all parts of shippuden

In chapter 661 when the first gave Sasuske a jutsu and said it might be a way to stop Madara without using force.

As for Sakura I'm still not convinced as of yet. I'll be able to make a better prediction next chapter. If she does die Kishi will make it a much bigger and stretched out deal than the Naruto and Sasuske scare. Her death would be the central point over a number of chapters. I still don't see it happening for serious, there will probably be another scare, but idk.
Musical Fanzine
Chismo
Zauriel Masters
Chismo
Sakura dying is not predictable enough for it to happen.
If she does sacrifice her life for Naruto it will take chapters of build up, and her finally realizing she wholeheartedly loves Naruto, and Sasuske will have to be involved somehow.

I don't know why people still believe main characters can die.

Even when they do they get brought back, and since the possibility of rinne-tensei is still in the air I think even Neji might still come back.

Those are very sound arguments though. I just doubt it.

But who is left you use Rinne-tensei?

Well Obito isn't dead yet.
It was also already foreshadowed that Madara might get talk-no-jutsu'd.
Plus Kishi is always good at pulling s**t out his a**.
I wouldn't be surprised if someone else awakened a rinnegan or something similar by the time this war is over.

I'm just saying if Sakura does die there'll be tons of build up before hand to let us know s**t is serious.

Main characters dont usually actually die the way Kishi tried to catch us with Naruto/Sasuske's "deaths" two weeks ago (outta nowhere).
On the contrary, I think it's been made pretty clear that Madara will NOT be talk-no-jutsu'd. Hashirama's heartfelt talks didn't get him in the Valley of the End battle, and they didn't get him post-Edo Tensei either. He still took Hashirama right down. Hashirama, in a last-ditch effort to try to talk Madara down, encouraged Sasuke to go and try to speak to Madara, because Sasuke reminds Hashirama of Madara's little brother. What did Madara do? Stabbed Sasuke through the chest.

I think that's pretty much all the necessary foreshadowing--Madara will not be talked down. He has no feelings left for anyone or anything other than himself. All he wants is to have the ultimate power--the power of the Sage of Six-Paths. Talking won't get him that power. Neither will feelings. Neither will having a heart.

Naruto's chatter only worked on Obito because Obito still had a heart. He still loved Rin, he was still Obito, and he still regretted the way his life had turned out--and because there was still a person left there inside of him, Naruto was able to reach him. But Madara's a different thing entirely--he no longer feels anything, and (as exemplified by him stabbing Sasuke without hesitation) he no longer sees himself in terms of his past, his family, his heart...he only sees himself in terms of his power.

Very good point on Madara's character, but Sasuske still didn't even get the chance to use the jutsu Hashirama gave him. Or maybe he did and the effects haven't taken place yet. I'm sure since Sasuske will most likely be revived that the jutsu will still have some sort of impact, and the way Hashirama made it sound it seemed alot like a talk-no-jutsu. I hope its not though. I still want Madara to continue his rampage and to only be stopped by brute force and willpower, but I wouldn't be surprised if otherwise.

Aged Sex Symbol

fancynancy11
Sawyer on YouTube is just so butthurt over the fact that Hinata didn't get to "kiss"Naruto, he wants the "die for our ship trope"

Honesty where is this coming from? You guys should be worrying over Naruto and sasuke, Sakura's life Is in no danger, she is OP when it comes to healing, watch her dues ex manchine Naruto back to life.. mrgreen I'm betting on minato saving him, that is who they are heading towards, lol watch there will be a flashback to minato saying "take care of my son"and anti NS folks will all be raging and s**t...lol... emotion_awesome

Anyone, I'm sure Naruto and sasuke won't really die, and Sakura? Being that is is no threat to her life right now... I see no reason to think she's going to die.

Maybe you should point out that Sakura is the only reason both halves of the NaruHina ship are still alive.

Sakura has done more for that ship than Naruto and Hinata combined. There's very little room for shippers to be shitting on her.

Chatty Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
Its funny how everything turns into a ship war whenever Sakura is involved...
fancynancy11

What the hell does NS and NH even have to do with this thread? Just because someone wants Sakura dead doesn't mean it's because they're NH shippers lol.
SS_ShitStorm
fancynancy11

Maybe you should point out that Sakura is the only reason both halves of the NaruHina ship are still alive.

Sakura has done more for that ship than Naruto and Hinata combined. There's very little room for shippers to be shitting on her.
True, she saved Naruto twice and Hinata twice now if you count the summoning.

Bet ya no one's going to give her credit for it though, heck some people still think she "stole" Hinata's moment by hugging Naruto..lol, that was never her moment to begin with. I really hate the filler sometimes. (I enjoy the extra fight scenes however, most of the time) and I hear the Japanese NS fans are calling this a victory, I wish I lived there, I really do. They see the Kiss of life for what it is.

Really reminds me of something a friend of mine pointed out over another fave ship of mine. Are you aware of the kiss of life scene between Yusuke and Keiko in Yu Yu Hakusho? there will clear romantic undertones, and rarely do the main cast male and female character kiss without there being some sort of "romantic" feel behind it. be it anime or a movie.

And that includes CPR/magically going all out to save loved one etc...I have seen it in other animes as well.
Moronical
fancynancy11

What the hell does NS and NH even have to do with this thread? Just because someone wants Sakura dead doesn't mean it's because they're NH shippers lol.
Did you read the opening page? I was replying to that. and in this case it really does. The NH and SS fans photoshipping that kiss of life moment with inserts of Hinata and Sasuke seem to prove it. (it's been posted all over the internet, for "just CPR" it clearly still bothers them)

This is a "die for our ship trope" Sawyer is horrible at predicting romance, he is however, skilled at goings on with fight scenes and the like. ( also he is funny) But I have to call BS when I see it. NH and SS already died when Naruto told his dad that she (Sakura-chan) is pretty much his GF by this point. Sakura going all Tsun-Tsun and denying it only makes it easier to see.

People can claim all they want that this has nothing to do with shipping, but I find that hard to believe.

Chatty Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
Moronical
fancynancy11

I don't WANT her dead but I mean if it happens it happens LOL

Chatty Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
fancynancy11

To be honest you kind of seem like the only one being a butthurt here no offense. No one cares about NS or NH in this thread until you came. I'm not saying I want her to die but I agree with what Sawyer said. Its not like he puled it out of his a** because he has great solid facts to back him up

9,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
fancynancy11

User Image

If Sasuke starts getting flashbacks of his time with team seven, it can be a sign of his impending death.
Same for Hinata.
Same for Shikamaru.
Same for Ino.
Same for Shino.
Pretty much same for anybody.
And its the same for Sakura.

Madara just seems to keep getting stronger, and people having flashbacks now is the worst thing ever unless they are to just explain something new.
Its a shonen trope.
Zauriel Masters
fancynancy11

To be honest you kind of seem like the only one being a butthurt here no offense. No one cares about NS or NH in this thread until you came. I'm not saying I want her to die but I agree with what Sawyer said. Its not like he puled it out of his a** because he has great solid facts to back him up

Facts? that skill is something only Chiyo can do. he assumes that she learned it off panel is just...no.

I'm not butthurt lol

Sakura turns into a threat for ships, and she isn't in danger, yet people start calling for her death. and come on, this is sawyer we are talking about. He's very baised when it comes to Narusaku, always acts like the Hinata moments prove NH, and downgrades all the proof/parallels to Narusaku.

I don't even want to know how he reacted to the Road to Ninja movie. But he found someway to downplay it.

It's just odd that this thread would come up, no talk of Naruto or Sasuke dieing, dispite that's the canon threat...Sakura would try to save him yes, but die? Hero's don't fail in stories aimed at young preteens. which is what this Manga is.

I ranted a bit, because I really get sick of seeing that trope. That's just me.
The Yami Bakura
fancynancy11

User Image

If Sasuke starts getting flashbacks of his time with team seven, it can be a sign of his impending death.
Same for Hinata.
Same for Shikamaru.
Same for Ino.
Same for Shino.

Madara just seems to keep getting stronger, and people having flashbacks now is the worst thing ever unless they are to just explain something new.
Its a shonen trope.
that would foreshadow Naruto's death then, since the flashback had to do with him.

again, why are people thinking Sakura is at risk?

9,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
fancynancy11
The Yami Bakura
fancynancy11

User Image

Same for Hinata.
Same for Shikamaru.
Same for Ino.
Same for Shino.

Its a shonen trope.
that would foreshadow Naruto's death then, since the flashback had to do with him.

again, why are people thinking Sakura is at risk?
User Image

The Third Hokage had a flashback by way of Konohamaru's talk about the circular rainbow resembling the coming of a serpent. Then he died.

Jiraya had a flashback of when he was named Naruto's godfather. Then he died.

Asuma had a flashback of the chess game he played with Shikamaru about "who is the king" then he died.

Pretty sure Neji had some kind of flashback during his own death during the war as well.

Now Sakura is having a flashback about Naruto's wanting to become hokage while Naruto is on the verge of death.

We are BOTH right here, it implies possible death for both Naruto and Sakura.
Naruto because yes its about his dream that is now at risk.
And Sakura because it is how Sakura remembers Naruto.

And I am saying this as a neutral party. Meaning, there is no ship I back really.

Aged Sex Symbol

fancynancy11
SS_ShitStorm
fancynancy11

True, she saved Naruto twice and Hinata twice now if you count the summoning.

Bet ya no one's going to give her credit for it though, heck some people still think she "stole" Hinata's moment by hugging Naruto..lol, that was never her moment to begin with. I really hate the filler sometimes. (I enjoy the extra fight scenes however, most of the time) and I hear the Japanese NS fans are calling this a victory, I wish I lived there, I really do. They see the Kiss of life for what it is.

Really reminds me of something a friend of mine pointed out over another fave ship of mine. Are you aware of the kiss of life scene between Yusuke and Keiko in Yu Yu Hakusho? there will clear romantic undertones, and rarely do the main cast male and female character kiss without there being some sort of "romantic" feel behind it. be it anime or a movie.

And that includes CPR/magically going all out to save loved one etc...I have seen it in other animes as well.

The funniest part is that Hinata couldn't give any less of a s**t. She has never shown a shred of jealously towards Sakura. She actually smiled when she hugged him. Her focus has always been on helping Naruto, she's never made an active attempt to start a relationship with him.

Part of me wants to believe she's actually a shipper on deck and wants to be the filling in an NS sandwich. It's not too far out of the ballpark.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff