Welcome to Gaia! ::

So Neji has finally died in the anime.
And it made me cry tear all over again like it did when it happened in the manga forever ago.

I haven't even seen the Naruto anime in forever because I didn't know if the Anbu fillers ended, and the first time in months I checked it out it had to be this episode. cry

Good episode all in all. The manga gave me more feels, but still good.
And all that NaruHina going on too 4laugh I'm not even a shipper, but seeing that animated was enough to make me believe that would be a cute and valid relationship if anything.

Idk man. Discuss. The feels.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I actually cried when I watched it. I know he's in a better place and all, but it's still hella sad, cause Neji was like, "I'm hella free."
Itachi -ox
I actually cried when I watched it. I know he's in a better place and all, but it's still hella sad, cause Neji was like, "I'm hella free."

Yea, I think Neji's death hit me harder than even Jiraiya's probably. I mean they were both dramatic. But yea, he's def in a better place. Ninja Heaven's gotta be better than everything going down on Ninja Earth right now... Unless Ninja God is anything like Kaguya... *shudders*

Wealthy Friend

7,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Junior Trader 100
It was saddening when he died.

Devout Bibliophile

I'm still recovering. I cried a lot. Not like outright sobbing, but definitely some shuddery gasps and tears rolling down my cheeks.
The NaruHina parts made me mad though; like, at least in the manga, there was space between Neji dying and that so the mood change wasn't as bad, but not so much here.
I'd never thought silly animations can actually pull my heart stings.
emo
Kakashiismylove768
It was saddening when he died.

Definitely.
bibliophileemily
I'm still recovering. I cried a lot. Not like outright sobbing, but definitely some shuddery gasps and tears rolling down my cheeks.
The NaruHina parts made me mad though; like, at least in the manga, there was space between Neji dying and that so the mood change wasn't as bad, but not so much here.

Yea, I feel you. The pacing of the whole episode seemed a little off. I felt that the time between the HQ being destroyed, then Neji dying, and then finally Hinata's speech was more spaced out in the manga giving each moment more weight. Idk if that's just me though.
Sunny Blues
emo

You must not watch a lot of anime.
I don't put an anime on my favorites list if it didn't make me cry at least once (a task not as hard as you may think though sweatdrop )
Chismo
Sunny Blues
emo

I don't put an anime on my favorites list if it didn't make me cry at least once (a task not as hard as you may think though sweatdrop )

It's true, I don't really watch a lot of anime
let alone the sad and depressing kind,
so this was tad bit of a shock for me
even though I knew it would happen.

//sigh
The feels. They came back to haunt me.
emotion_facepalm
Sunny Blues
Chismo
Sunny Blues
emo

It's true, I don't really watch a lot of anime
let alone the sad and depressing kind,
so this was tad bit of a shock for me
even though I knew it would happen.

//sigh
The feels. They came back to haunt me.
emotion_facepalm

Sometimes I even cry just from watching the intense inspiring moments of animes. Like when they do something against all odds to defeat the main antagonist due to sheer will power and their strong bonds alone. Or when just something pure sad happens too.

Naruto is just the tip of the iceberg of much greater anime out there btw. You should go explore sometime. 3nodding

Greedy Capitalist

Neji's last thoughts were, "[******** this war, ******** you Hinata, ******** you Naruto why didn't you dodge those attacks you Kyuubi'd-up overpowered number one hyperactive unpredictable knuckle head ******** of a ninja. Damn straight you're unpredictable; I didn't foresee you going into b***h mode and making me save your stupid a**. I'm not the one with a healing factor, and the last thing I need to do is relive that ******** up moment in the forest when Kidomaru stabbed me 4 or 6 ******** times in the BACK. Once again, because of your ******** up self not stopping Sasuke from leaving Konoha or Obito from reviving Lucifer, I'm in this stupid-a** predicament. You know what, I'm glad I'm dying. Just because I don't want to see how you'll ******** up your promise to me about changing the Hyuuga clan after your dumb, manipulative a** becomes the Hokage. Breaking promises left and right and you know what? I hope the Kyuubi takes advantage of your basic b***h self and takes out Hinata in front of you the same way Pein did. Peace, you b***h."

7,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I was on the train when I watched this episode and it was sad that I did hold back my tears. What I loved about this episode was the intensity that was shown when Obito yelled at Naruto to repeat "I will not let my comrades die" after he just slaughtered everyone.

I also loved Hinata's role. How she was the one to bring Naruto back to reality and to stick to what he believed in. I can really see Naruto and Hinata being a couple. They have gone through a couple of tough moments together in this series.

Gracious Worshipper

I was sad almost really started to get the feels until Obito opened his mouth and started ranting to Naruto. Then I was like ok enough the feels its time start owning this fool. Then the preview for the next yeah Sasuke.
Gross. All that NaruHina going on is only going on because of Neji's death. That's sickening imo.
It's even more sickening that Hinata is fapping over holding Naruto-kun's hand while her dead cousin's corpse is right next to her. emotion_puke

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff