Welcome to Gaia! ::

SASUKE WILL DIE
People have been dying like game of thrones in this episode. Except less like HBO.

Aged Sex Symbol

iKarnezar
Neji's last thoughts were, "[******** this war, ******** you Hinata, ******** you Naruto why didn't you dodge those attacks you Kyuubi'd-up overpowered number one hyperactive unpredictable knuckle head ******** of a ninja. Damn straight you're unpredictable; I didn't foresee you going into b***h mode and making me save your stupid a**. I'm not the one with a healing factor, and the last thing I need to do is relive that ******** up moment in the forest when Kidomaru stabbed me 4 or 6 ******** times in the BACK. Once again, because of your ******** up self not stopping Sasuke from leaving Konoha or Obito from reviving Lucifer, I'm in this stupid-a** predicament. You know what, I'm glad I'm dying. Just because I don't want to see how you'll ******** up your promise to me about changing the Hyuuga clan after your dumb, manipulative a** becomes the Hokage. Breaking promises left and right and you know what? I hope the Kyuubi takes advantage of your basic b***h self and takes out Hinata in front of you the same way Pein did. Peace, you b***h."

I can't tip this hard enough.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces