Ok Chapter. 0.081081081081081 8.1% [ 3 ]
Lame Chapter. 0.027027027027027 2.7% [ 1 ]
Madara, you a**. 0.027027027027027 2.7% [ 1 ]
SAKURA WTF. 0.24324324324324 24.3% [ 9 ]
Sakura took it like a man. 0.40540540540541 40.5% [ 15 ]
Fawk this sheit. 0.027027027027027 2.7% [ 1 ]
What. 0.027027027027027 2.7% [ 1 ]
I'm done. 0.027027027027027 2.7% [ 1 ]
Sasuke doesn't seem to care. Or does he? Nope, yes? Nope. YES? 0.10810810810811 10.8% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Magnetic Gaian

9,175 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
x Karurie x
The whole scene was really left up to the reader's interpretation.

O.k, you can have your own opinion on Sasuke's feelings but this is just not right. There's absolutely no proof in the chapter that he was going to hurt Sakura. There was no reaction from other characters in this matter. It's like you're reading some kind of fanfiction.
This is an ugly assumption. Sasuke tries to do something good and instead readers are accusing him of a horrible thing. Next time he gets too close to Sakura he will be also accused of trying to kill her because his hand was too close.

Asuia
Sasuke doesn't even care... cry

Maybe because he knew that she's alright,
because he believes in her strength!
emotion_kirakira

I think he cares and this is a foreshadowing for the future where Sakura is about to find out she was wrong. This is a process of Sasuke's redemption we're seeing now.
He helped to save her, warned his teammates about the danger and sliced the huge boulders into tiny rocks so they wouldn't harm people standing below. It shows he's trying to protect everyone.
Aside of that he of course believes in Sakura's strenght, we see how he was trying to attack Madara's clone when Sakura tried to distract Madara. I think he was trying to cooperate with her here and fight together. He's different than Naruto, he won't show his concern like he does. We shouldn't expect Sasuke will suddenly become someone else. He's more a type of a guy who shows that he cares in his actions.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Canny Sakura
I think he cares and this is a foreshadowing for the future where Sakura is about to find out she was wrong.

I actually thought of that possibility.
I'm actually open minded about these things, and to be honest, I wouldn't mind that scenario.
Itachi -ox
Canny Sakura
I think he cares and this is a foreshadowing for the future where Sakura is about to find out she was wrong.

I'm actually open minded about these things, and to be honest, I wouldn't mind that scenario.

Yeah, I don't ship SS at all but I think this is foreshadowing too. Sasuke's current state and true intentions are still unclear to the readers, but I very much doubt he will go down the evil path again and not give a s**t about his comrades. That would make for a shitty ending imo.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Moronical
Itachi -ox
Canny Sakura

Yeah, I don't ship SS at all but I think this is foreshadowing too. Sasuke's current state and true intentions are still unclear to the readers, but I very much doubt he will go down the evil path again and not give a s**t about his comrades. That would make for a shitty ending imo.

Nawh, I don't think he'll become evil either. That wouldn't make any sense, because for one, it would be highly uncreative.
I'm also sure he somewhat cares, he's just good at the poker face.
Itachi -ox
Moronical
Itachi -ox
Canny Sakura

Nawh, I don't think he'll become evil either. That wouldn't make any sense, because for one, it would be highly uncreative.
I'm also sure he somewhat cares, he's just good at the poker face.

Exactly.

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Sakura, I regret to inform you that you are in an abusive relationship. Please seek help and get out of that mindset. I don't care if you still love him.

Aged Sex Symbol

Canny Sakura

This is an ugly assumption. Sasuke tries to do something good and instead readers are accusing him of a horrible thing.

You've got to be shitting me.

Assuming Sasuke is going to do something awful is not ugly, it's an educated guess, because he does awful things. The few acts of kindness he's performed in series shine like diamonds, but that's because he spends the rest of his time being a gigantic d**k.

He is an a*****e. He is supposed to be an a*****e. The whole series is built around him being an a*****e. I don't know what kind of dark knight in shining armor you have built up in your head, but it's not Sasuke.
SS_ShitStorm
Canny Sakura

This is an ugly assumption. Sasuke tries to do something good and instead readers are accusing him of a horrible thing.

Assuming Sasuke is going to do something awful is not ugly, it's an educated guess, because he does awful things. The few acts of kindness he's performed in series shine like diamonds, but that's because he spends the rest of his time being a gigantic d**k.

He is an a*****e. He is supposed to be an a*****e. The whole series is built around him being an a*****e. I don't know what kind of dark knight in shining armor you have built up in your head, but it's not Sasuke.

This is so true surprised

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mitsuki Horenake
Sakura, I regret to inform you that you are in an abusive relationship. Please seek help and get out of that mindset. I don't care if you still love him.

Sasuke needs to get with Karin, I mean, apparently she likes getting hurt for Sasuke or some s**t like that.

Dedicated Rogue

10,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
So, after finally reading this week's chapter, I must ask this:

What the hell, Sakura? Why did you just rush in like that? What happened to your brain? But, I will give her props for not backing away into a corner. I just wished she would have had a strategy going before running in like that, at MADARA of all people. Though, if Naruto and Sasuke can see Mad's other shadows, why did no one warn her? What happened to their teamwork? Oh wait, I forgot, Kishi doesn't care much for his female characters. Oops, my mistake.

Now, about Sasuke "not caring," at this point, no one really knows. Perhaps he really doesn't care that Sakura got stabbed. On the other hand, maybe he does and this might be some sort of redemption for him that we are about to see. Who honestly knows Sasuke's intentions at this point. In my opinion, he either continues being a cold b*****d or changes his path and warms up some. Anything could happen, really.

Also, Obito is finally gone, and how many chapters did it take? But, honestly, I still feel bad for the guy. I mean, he got screwed over by Madara so hard. For so long. Poor dude. Now, let's see how badly Madara screws the rest of the world now that Infinite Tsukuyomi is happening (or about to happen).

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Itachi -ox
Mitsuki Horenake

Sasuke needs to get with Karin, I mean, apparently she likes getting hurt for Sasuke or some s**t like that.
They all have the kink of pain~

Magnetic Gaian

9,175 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
SS_ShitStorm

I can see he tries to change, if it would be anyone else would also desereve a chance. Even Obito was forgiven. This whole manga is about it, forgiveness.
You missed part 1, when he also used to rush to help Sakura. It was his real personality and who he was, not who he tried to be in part 2. He also had her back and protected her not so long ago in chapter 632.

Sasuke didn't have a reason to hurt Sakura. Invisible clones can't be defeated or harmed by katana or any other chakra fueled attack. They just can be sealed. So Naruto and Sasuke didn't aim to destroy them but stop them from harming Sakura. Sasuke knew his katana fueled with chidori won't hurt the clone, he just tried to distract it. Why would he try to cut through Sakura if he knew the clone wouldn't be even harmed? All he would have been achieved would be just Sakura's death. It doesn't make any sense as she's his ally in battle and Kakashi just talked about teamwork chapter before.

Demonic Genius

4,825 Points
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
Sasuke doesn't need it all sweatdrop
Sasuke's susanoo is sexy as ********. Oh my god.

User Image oooh s**t
[******** got wings now
User Image cut that s**t up
User Image sexy, right?

Aged Sex Symbol

Canny Sakura
SS_ShitStorm

I can see he tries to change, if it would be anyone else would also desereve a chance. Even Obito was forgiven. This whole manga is about it, forgiveness.
You missed part 1, when he also used to rush to help Sakura. It was his real personality and who he was, not who he tried to be in part 2. He also had her back and protected her not so long ago in chapter 632.

Sasuke didn't have a reason to hurt Sakura. Invisible clones can't be defeated or harmed by katana or any other chakra fueled attack. They just can be sealed. So Naruto and Sasuke didn't aim to destroy them but stop them from harming Sakura. Sasuke knew his katana fueled with chidori won't hurt the clone, he just tried to distract it. Why would he try to cut through Sakura if he knew the clone wouldn't be even harmed? All he would have been achieved would be just Sakura's death. It doesn't make any sense as she's his ally in battle and Kakashi just talked about teamwork chapter before.

I don't care what Sasuke tried to do just now, I'm saying it's ridiculous to accuse someone of making "ugly assumptions" about Sasuke because his track record is smeared with poor decisions and blood. When someone is consistently an a*****e it's fair to assume when in doubt that they're doing something an a*****e would do.

Sasuke has spent the entire series being a d**k. Most people are going to assume that when he does something, it's going to be a d**k move.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff