Total Votes:[ 29 ]
1 2 3 >

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Alright chapter.

So it went over a few things we basically knew already... well, not really "knew" but predicted.
I suppose it was pretty obvious that Sasuke was the other brother.
Shocker. No lol jk.

Aaaaand, Naruto has the parts of basically all the tailed beasts.
fdhakjfsag. Cool I guess.

LOL what, so he's talking to Sasuke too. lol ok.
Gosh, wow guys.

LOL noooo, Gai Sensei, noooooooo.
Just seeing Gai pant and stuff makes me sad.
Holy fawk man. Ugh, it's gonna happen next chapter. IT'S GONNA HAPPEN!!!!
Ok, it might not... but it might.

What.

But look, lol. Gai knocked all the s**t off Madara. He kicked his a**, somewhat.
His a** came closer than all them ninjas out there.
STRAIGHT UP GANGSTER.

But yeah, now that Sasuke (apparently) and Naruto know these things and from what it looks like, Sasukeee, along with Naruto saw the So6P's, they're gonna kick a**.
Ok, they better. If they don't, all this would be for nothing.
YAY FORESHADOWING.
We know everything now.

MasasashiLayOffTheMeth

LMFAO.

There's not a lot of type about.
LOL wow. I'll edit later tomorrow.
HUEHUEHUEHEUEHUHEHUE.

What did you think about the chapter?
What will happen next chapter?

Magical Lunatic

Good morning, gorgeous. emotion_kirakira

Madara is apparently a Hagoromo cosplayer. lol

So much s**t being cleared up.

Now we know what the ******** was written on that stupid monument even though its been mentioned several times throughout the manga particularly when Itachi told Sasuke to read it and when Madara went crazy after truly understanding what it meant. What did it mean? Oh, it was just a warning by everybody's grandpappy to not do that thing that he doesn't want you to do. Of course Madara does it anyway because he doesn't give a ********.

I liked how Sasuke was having the same conversation and I guess the correct answer was "friendship" because of course it is.

Of course Naruto will basically have the powers of every Biju around. What an upgrade.

After finishing Kill la Kill, I'm guessing Sasuke and Naruto will basically do this to Madara.

User Image

Lunatic

Ok chapter. Some characters starting to look like bleach characters though xD

And in that group picture when Naruto said to protect friends... I see everyone else, but not Kankuro. Where the fluff is this guy? Kishimoto completely forgot about him. I mean Temari was shown in the battle field when everyone got in the field with Obtio. But Kankuro has just vanished to air.

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
In short a little bit of a continuation effort out of last weeks chapter and honestly thank god it cleared up all the Naruto/Sasuke comparisons being a long line in reincarnated mess left by Hagamooro's mistakes with Indra.

Overall I find it funny that Naruto surprisingly went along with this shocking reveal pretty damn well and prioritized the manga in where it should be heading with Naruto and Sasuke's final god mod upgrade.

That aside this is was very well EXPECTED and really not too surprising; it's good to see Kishi try to tie up loose ends before giving the end all be all upgrade. I'm more curious to hear Sasuke's answer but most likely enough fodder to instigate a final match between the two. That being said Sasuke akin to Indra and Madara will reach Rinnegan status and Naruto Pseudo Juubi Jinchurriki status, this too is also a given.

Other then that, interesting chapter and it ended on a good note with Madara essentially gettin wrecked by Guy and this Night Moth sounds like some Sai Chi G Gundam s**t.

Also take a note from Hindu Mythology and Hindu inspired things like Asura's Wrath, I find it oddly funny that Naruto and all of his past Asura incarnations were portrayed as Heroes in opposition to all the Indra's Incarnation as unstable power hungry ********. But in reality their Hindu Mythological counterparts couldn't be any more opposite.

User Image

Commander in Chief

Cocoa Drop
Ok chapter. Some characters starting to look like bleach characters though xD

And in that group picture when Naruto said to protect friends... I see everyone else, but not Kankuro. Where the fluff is this guy? Kishimoto completely forgot about him. I mean Temari was shown in the battle field when everyone got in the field with Obtio. But Kankuro has just vanished to air.
Today is my birthday and it is also April Fools and it is also a day that is not in March? Let's have cake! Bye bye!

Commander in Chief

GalavantMan
User Image
In short a little bit of a continuation effort out of last weeks chapter and honestly thank god it cleared up all the Naruto/Sasuke comparisons being a long line in reincarnated mess left by Hagamooro's mistakes with Indra.

Overall I find it funny that Naruto surprisingly went along with this shocking reveal pretty damn well and prioritized the manga in where it should be heading with Naruto and Sasuke's final god mod upgrade.

That aside this is was very well EXPECTED and really not too surprising; it's good to see Kishi try to tie up loose ends before giving the end all be all upgrade. I'm more curious to hear Sasuke's answer but most likely enough fodder to instigate a final match between the two. That being said Sasuke akin to Indra and Madara will reach Rinnegan status and Naruto Pseudo Juubi Jinchurriki status, this too is also a given.

Other then that, interesting chapter and it ended on a good note with Madara essentially gettin wrecked by Guy and this Night Moth sounds like some Sai Chi G Gundam s**t.

User Image
Did you know that if everyone in the world sneezed at the same time, it would create a force of pressure so large it could knock over the Great Pyramid at Giza? Please don't sneeze the pyramid away - no! It's a fact though! Ok bye bye!

Kawaii Dragon

39,525 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • 20000 High Score 500
What I will think about the next chapter:

They're gonna break you Madara! + some talking

What I think the future chapters will be:

I am not Ashura or Indra! I am Indrashura!

Yeah, that's about it.

Oh and hey Diedrich! Happy birthday!

Commander in Chief

MY757
What I will think about the next chapter:

They're gonna break you Madara! + some talking

What I think the future chapters will be:

I am not Ashura or Indra! I am Indrashura!

Yeah, that's about it.

Oh and hey Diedrich! Happy birthday!
Did you know that when it rains and I am outside I get wet? IT IS HARD TO BELIEVE BUT TRUE I SWEAR! Ok bye now, bye!

Gracious Worshipper

Build us all up for of course wait to the next chapter then watch the next chapter will have nothing at all about Naruto and Sasuke. It will be like oh no Madara about to be beat. Madara comes back with a technique. Gai sensei all layed out. Naruto foot (like kabutos) is on the page ends there. Having us wait another week. Madara wants the power but everyone how wants the ultimate power will still be nothing but a rip off of sages mother. His mother was like Sharingan and Byakugan get on my level ninja fools.

Commander in Chief

Sacred Vows
Build us all up for of course wait to the next chapter then watch the next chapter will have nothing at all about Naruto and Sasuke. It will be like oh no Madara about to be beat. Madara comes back with a technique. Gai sensei all layed out. Naruto foot (like kabutos) is on the page ends there. Having us wait another week. Madara wants the power but everyone how wants the ultimate power will still be nothing but a rip off of sages mother. His mother was like Sharingan and Byakugan get on my level ninja fools.
Did you know that if everyone in the world sneezed at the same time, it would create a force of pressure so large it could knock over the Great Pyramid at Giza? Please don't sneeze the pyramid away - no! It's a fact though! Ok bye bye!

Loyal Friend

I'm actually liked this chapter a lot. Some stuff was cleared up and also it was expected a new power-up coming soon for Naruto. I wonder what this one is gonna look like? Also i hope they don't drag this Sage/Naruto conversation on for a few more chapters stare Maybe one more then it should be over. Either way Its nice to see Gai is still alive this next chapter may be his last though. crying

Genius

Next chapter: Gai dies, Madara is beaten by a new Rasengan made of the weird, gay, incest relationship between Naruto and Sasuke, then then share the Hokage rank as gay lovers, Tenten is revealed to be the reincarnations of the Sage's mother and is the new main villain of the series. This chapter will be 9 pages long.

DOROHEDOROBRO v2

User Image

spoiler ******** alert

Commander in Chief

iShinobi Naruto
I'm actually liked this chapter a lot. Some stuff was cleared up and also it was expected a new power-up coming soon for Naruto. I wonder what this one is gonna look like? Also i hope they don't drag this Sage/Naruto conversation on for a few more chapters stare Maybe one more then it should be over. Either way Its nice to see Gai is still alive this next chapter may be his last though. crying
Did you know that I am allergic to lots of types of candy, and if I eat too many jellybeans I will swell up and begin to autosexually reproduce again?

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
I knew it, I knew Indra would turn out to be Sasuke. I like how the Sage is making up for his mistakes in the past by including Sasuke/Indra this time around.
Looks like that final epic showdown between Sasuke and Naruto will never happen, not with them being friends/reincarnated bros now.

So they have the ability and potential to be being as strong and powerful as the First Hokage and bad twin soul brother and they will surprise Madara by reaching his level of power then Hashirama is going to come out of nowhere and insist the two of them but Madara is Madara and he'll figure something out that will force Naruto and Sasuke to actually work for their victory. I rather see Madara fight Orochimaru and kill him for good along with Kabuto but I'm not sure if that will happen. Sasuke will awaken Rinnegan and we'll have a Rinnegan battle.

I'm glad we learned what was on the stone tablet that Itachi kept talking about but why couldn't the Rikudou appear to Hashi and Maddy and set them straight? You let it get this far before doing anything about it? I hate this chapter a little less than last weeks, I hated 670. The reincarnation angle makes sense while diving back to Naruto's hindu ninjutsu roots but it's still just a ploy to give Naruto and Sasuke more power. And with this new power they inherit from the Rikudou, they'll be able to save Gai sensei.

So Kaguya had Byakugan which is interesting, now I want to know how the Hyuuga ended up with it. And if Madara used Hyuuga cells, would his power be like Kaguya's?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff