Madara can SMD. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
lol ok wow. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Wow, much ninja, such reincarnation, wow. 0.27586206896552 27.6% [ 8 ]
lolwut.^^^ 0.068965517241379 6.9% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
< 1 2 3

Aged Sex Symbol

Phantom Drifter
This might be a dumb question sweatdrop ; when Naruto and Sasuke "answered" the Sage, where their answers the same or was that just Naruto's and you don't know Sasuke's?

I'm pretty sure we don't actually know Sasuke's answer, only that he answered at the same time.

For all we know he could have told the sage his final decision was to burn everything to the ground.

Beloved Lunatic

36,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
SS_ShitStorm
Phantom Drifter
This might be a dumb question sweatdrop ; when Naruto and Sasuke "answered" the Sage, where their answers the same or was that just Naruto's and you don't know Sasuke's?

I'm pretty sure we don't actually know Sasuke's answer, only that he answered at the same time.

For all we know he could have told the sage his final decision was to burn everything to the ground.

Ah, I see. That's what I thought at first also, but then the split panels and Sasuke changing his goals (well kind of) made me wonder. Though I highly doubted Sasuke would say something "Naruto like" about friends because of the way he is now. Haha (burn everything to the ground). Would the Sage still give him the power even if Sasuke said something like that when he's trying to "end the hate" though, mn. He does have faith in Naruto though ~shrug~ (I keep going in circles, haha).

Hoeshido's Prince

Dangerous Sweetheart

10,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
I'm really curious on how Sasuke's side of his meeting with Hagaromo went, knowing him, he probably said something dark yet vague even to the old sage. As for Guy, I'm happy to know that for someone like him is dealing damage while team bullshit (minato, Kakashi, & Gaara) stands there. Also, is Bee dead? And I miss Yamato.

Heroic Hero

SS_ShitStorm
Phantom Drifter

If this is the case, the scenario would redeem itself for me. Hopefully Sasuke said something Negative it would make more sense. But just that he'd follow Naruto? naaaaaa

Devout Bibliophile

Cocoa Drop
Ok chapter. Some characters starting to look like bleach characters though xD

And in that group picture when Naruto said to protect friends... I see everyone else, but not Kankuro. Where the fluff is this guy? Kishimoto completely forgot about him. I mean Temari was shown in the battle field when everyone got in the field with Obtio. But Kankuro has just vanished to air.

Kankurou's there; he's to Temari's right. He's really hard to see though because he's in profile, so his face is barely in the panel, and his hood just looks like black space.

I do agree that he's still been sorely neglected though; poor forgotten middle child. cry

Lunatic

bibliophileemily
Cocoa Drop
Ok chapter. Some characters starting to look like bleach characters though xD

And in that group picture when Naruto said to protect friends... I see everyone else, but not Kankuro. Where the fluff is this guy? Kishimoto completely forgot about him. I mean Temari was shown in the battle field when everyone got in the field with Obtio. But Kankuro has just vanished to air.

Kankurou's there; he's to Temari's right. He's really hard to see though because he's in profile, so his face is barely in the panel, and his hood just looks like black space.

I do agree that he's still been sorely neglected though; poor forgotten middle child. cry

Oh yeah now I see him. I would like to see some more action from him though and from everyone else too..

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
SS_ShitStorm
Phantom Drifter

Irresponsible sage is irresponsible.

Heroic Hero

x Karurie x
SS_ShitStorm
Phantom Drifter

Irresponsible sage is irresponsible.

lol I kind of want to see them both hold the staff at the start of the next chapter.... and go into a hissy fit where they're both pulling "It's mine! My power!" and the fight ensues with the sage shaking his head left to right.

Invisible Humorist

i wish Kishi made the Sage of Six paths (yes i know they revealed his name...i cannot remember that) look young...he looked more cooler..wait did they ever show a young version of him or am i crazy?

Magical Star

I love reading your reviews.
It's all I come to this forum for.
redface

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items