Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
0o CoOkiEs o0
I like NaruSaku. They both seem to get along well as teammates
NaruHina is cute too because of the innocent relationship they share.

My rant, no need to respond:
This thread should be about well discussed arguments about Naruto couples, not child-like non-relevant verbal attacks.
Quit getting off subject and attacking each other, seriously.
Some people need to calm the heck down, winning the argument with a bunch of fancy words doesn't make you any tougher... rolleyes

If your not going to be nice or post anything relevant to the threads subject, then dont post at all.
No need to get all upset over some fictional characters.

First of all, we never got off subject. The OP changed the subject to the color of Hinata's hair. OP has absolute control of the thread, Second of all, some people [you] should be more literate. Here is some fool that believes she is actually aware of the situation.

No one says fancy words make you look tougher, using vivid vocab is better than bland and tasteless words. There is no requirement that people must be nice to post. Perhaps, if you weren't so oblivious you would see that everyone is "on-topic".

No need to be delusional. There is no one worked up fictional characters.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
II_iMuddy_II

heart
You make my day.
emotion_awesome
II_iMuddy_II
0o CoOkiEs o0
I like NaruSaku. They both seem to get along well as teammates
NaruHina is cute too because of the innocent relationship they share.

My rant, no need to respond:
This thread should be about well discussed arguments about Naruto couples, not child-like non-relevant verbal attacks.
Quit getting off subject and attacking each other, seriously.
Some people need to calm the heck down, winning the argument with a bunch of fancy words doesn't make you any tougher... rolleyes

If your not going to be nice or post anything relevant to the threads subject, then dont post at all.
No need to get all upset over some fictional characters.

j
First of all, we never got off subject. The OP changed the subject to the color of Hinata's hair. OP has absolute control of the thread, Second of all, some people [you] should be more literate and some fool that believes she is actually aware of the situation.

No one says fancy words make you look tougher, using vivid vocab is better than bland and tasteless words. There is no requirement that people must be nice to post. Perhaps, if you weren't so oblivious you would see that everyone is "on-topic".

No need to be delusional. There is no one worked up fictional characters.

I don't know. Maybe when I saw you and Sasuke arguing, I only assumed it was off topic from the threads topic: NaruHina or NaruSaku. I was just to ranting to everyone so if you didn't understand, no need to respond, I don't want to get involved with your drama. "Delusional this delusional that..." eek
No point in arguing. Peace heart

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
0o CoOkiEs o0

I don't know. Maybe when I saw you and Sasuke arguing, I only assumed it was off topic from the threads topic: NaruHina or NaruSaku. I was just to ranting to everyone so if you didn't understand, no need to respond, I don't want to get involved with your drama. "Delusional this delusional that..." eek

There is no drama. I didn't realize that I was filming a drama. Oh please enlighten me with your godly intelligence. No wait don't. I'll get stupider every minute if I actually paid any attention to your logic. I understood what you meant perfectly, it is you who didn't. I don't blame you for not understanding such complex wording.

There was never an argument between you and me. Please do not be foolish. Ignorance is not a bliss.
LOL, I agree with your NaruHina opinion. I think they are too cutee!

I also agree, how you said Naruto is Hinata's strength. She admires him so much, its adorbss!

Her confession, during the battle between Pain, was so cute as well!!

I hope they get together, cause they are too cutee!
II_iMuddy_II
0o CoOkiEs o0

There is no drama. I didn't realize that I was filming a drama. Oh please enlighten me with your godly intelligence. No wait don't. I'll get stupider every minute if I actually paid any attention to your logic. I understood what you meant perfectly, it is you who didn't. I don't blame you for not understanding such complex wording.

There was never an argument between you and me. Please do not be foolish. Ignorance is not a bliss.

Why is my logic now involved in this conversation? You don't see me ranting about your logic
I just noticed some pretty harsh comments being brought up and I just wanted to express my opinion. I'm not here to judge anyone. I'm glad there is no argument between us then. =D
Can we talk about the topic of the thread now? About NaruHina or NaruSaku?

Okay! 3nodding
iiPurplePineapplezii
LOL, I agree with your NaruHina opinion. I think they are too cutee!

I also agree, how you said Naruto is Hinata's strength. She admires him so much, its adorbss!

Her confession, during the battle between Pain, was so cute as well!!

I hope they get together, cause they are too cutee!

Indeed, Naruto and Hinata make an interesting and cute couple.
They seem very inspired by each other together. heart

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
0o CoOkiEs o0

Why is my logic now involved in this conversation? You don't see me ranting about your logic
I just noticed some pretty harsh comments being brought up and I just wanted express my opinion. I'm not here to judge anyone. I'm glad there is no argument between us then. =D

Okay! 3nodding

lol I can ******** bring up anything. Read the conversation a few more times, perhaps you'll get it.
Then again, I doubt that would happen.
lol You're already judged, just another human habitat. It's virtually impossible not to judge one another.
What about NaruSaku of NaruHina? Two most ******** pairings, that's all there is to it. Both are highly unlikely to happen.
II_iMuddy_II
0o CoOkiEs o0

I just noticed some pretty harsh comments being brought up and I just wanted express my opinion. I'm not here to judge anyone. I'm glad there is no argument between us then. =D

Okay! 3nodding

lol I can ******** bring up anything. Read the conversation a few more times, perhaps you'll get it.
Then again, I doubt that would happen.
lol You're already judged, just another human habitat. It's virtually impossible not to judge one another.
What about NaruSaku of NaruHina? Two most ******** pairings, that's all there is to it. Both are highly unlikely to happen.

If you clearly dislike these pairings why are you interested in posting in this thread?

I don't mind you speaking your opinions. Why are my opinions any less? If you don't like my opinions then don't read it.

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
0o CoOkiEs o0

If you clearly dislike these pairings why are you interested in posting in this thread?

I don't mind you speaking your opinions. Why are my opinions any less? If you don't like my opinions then don't read it.

Why can't I post and express my dislike? Did the thread only allow fans to post. Furthermore, it's only a ******** guild where only Naruto fans can post.

First of all, I never said your opinions are less. Your assumptions are neither enlightening nor are they anywhere the the truth. Why don't you try and cover up the sheer stupidity in your opinions? Perhaps, then it will not pull people in like a blackhole.
II_iMuddy_II
0o CoOkiEs o0

Why can't I post and express my dislike? Did the thread only allow fans to post. Furthermore, it's only a ******** guild where only Naruto fans can post.

First of all, I never said your opinions are less. Your assumptions are neither enlightening nor are they anywhere the the truth. Why don't you try and cover up the sheer stupidity in your opinions? Perhaps, then it will not pull people in like a blackhole.

Take a look a look in the mirror. There's no point in talking to you anymore, you twist things way too much. sweatdrop Your going off topic again.... Go read the first post in the first page silly. Back to the NaruHina or NaruSaku subject for me.

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
0o CoOkiEs o0
II_iMuddy_II
0o CoOkiEs o0

Take a look a look in the mirror. There's no point in talking to you anymore, you twist things way too much. sweatdrop Your going off topic again.... Go read the first post in the first page silly. Back to the NaruHina or NaruSaku subject for me.

I did. I'm beautiful. Anything else? Oh my, these complex words are too hard for your little=-pea-sized brain to handle?
I'm not even off-topic, you ********. I mentioned my opinion on NaruHina and NaruSaku on your previous post didn't I?
Why don't you do us a favor and go back to being a sperm.
Ew, some people have such gross negative minds, this girl here is trying to talk about sperm. Eww. So irrelevant to the topic of the thread.

Anyone else, more reasonable, find either couples NaruHina or NaruSaku interesting? I for one want to stick to the topic, and in a nice manner. I am open for anyone's opinions 4laugh

People who are just gonna smack talk don't respond to this, if you do, you clearly can't read. Don't harass me. lol burning_eyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff