i neeeded gold so dont mind thiss post Lol xd

Business Humorist

8,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
II_iMuddy_II
cosplaying is my life
OMG!! u people are insane. narusaku? i dont thihnk so, its definently naruhina because oppisites attract and naruto's upbeat and eagerness is perfect for hianats shy, scaredness. and btw sakura and sasuke are meant for each other, narusakura makes me wanan throw up. never ever will it be narusaku. NARUHINA FTW!!!!

No you are.
Opposites don't always attract. Girls don't always fall in love with guys, vice versa.
Second of all, Sasuke and Sakura are not anymore meant for each other than Naruto and Hinata.
NaruHina is one of the most unlikely pairings, as Naruto is still in love with Sakura.

Actually, he hasn't mentioned being in love with her since well before the confession, so... neutral
I don't like NaruHina (NaruIno is a much better pairing even though it'll never happen), but it's more likely than NaruSaku, especially after Hinata's waste of 7 panels in chapter 573. So far, the pairing odds seem to be:

No pairings/a troll: 30%
NaruHina: 40% (bleh)
NaruSaku: 20%
NaruKarin: 8%
NaruSomeone else: 2%

Ruthless Capitalist

11,600 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
xx Cookie-Boots xx

It's true that Masashi hasn't mentioned anything, but there is no proof that his feelings for Sakura have changed at all. Furthermore, before Sakura's confession, Sai told her that Naruto loves her deeply.
Sai is stating the facts.

If I had to choose between a Naruto pairing.
NaruJira.
II_iMuddy_II
cosplaying is my life
OMG!! u people are insane. narusaku? i dont thihnk so, its definently naruhina because oppisites attract and naruto's upbeat and eagerness is perfect for hianats shy, scaredness. and btw sakura and sasuke are meant for each other, narusakura makes me wanan throw up. never ever will it be narusaku. NARUHINA FTW!!!!

No you are.
Opposites don't always attract. Girls don't always fall in love with guys, vice versa.
Second of all, Sasuke and Sakura are not anymore meant for each other than Naruto and Hinata.
NaruHina is one of the most unlikely pairings, as Naruto is still in love with Sakura.
[/se]

ur the definition of stupid. all u ever do is correct peoepl. wel have u ever heard of this "my opinions are different then urs and no matter how hard u try u cant change my opinion or anyone elese's opinion because i still think and know for a fact that sasuke and sakura are meant for each other and narutp and hinata are perfect for each other. GET OFF OF SASUKE_u20 AND LEAVE CWANIARA ALONE!! STIP TYRING TO BREAK THEM UP BECAUSE NOTHING U DO WILL EVER GET IN THE WAY OF THEIR LOVE. THATS RIGHT I SAID IT!! THERS NOTHING THEY WOULDNT DO FOR EACH OTHER AND THEY HAVE SOMEHTING U DONT HAVE. THEY HAVE A SPECIAL CONNECTION AND THEY DNOT NEED U!!!!!

Business Humorist

8,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
II_iMuddy_II
xx Cookie-Boots xx

It's true that Masashi hasn't mentioned anything, but there is no proof that his feelings for Sakura have changed at all. Furthermore, before Sakura's confession, Sai told her that Naruto loves her deeply.
Sai is stating the facts.

If I had to choose between a Naruto pairing.
NaruJira.

It's Sai.
This guy's as socially clueless as you can get.
Also, the problem with NaruSaku is that Sakura does not reciporicate, at all.
And honestly, what could Sasuke still do to make her choose Naruto over him at this point?
If she lost faith in him and stopped loving him, it'd go against her character and the team 7 dynamic, and therefore cannot plausibly happen.
NaruHina, while fail, has no actual reason to not happen.

NaruSasu > NaruIno > all other "Naru" pairings.

Business Humorist

8,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
cosplaying is my life
II_iMuddy_II
cosplaying is my life

No you are.

ur the definition of stupid. all u ever do is correct peoepl. wel have u ever heard of this "my opinions are different then urs and no matter how hard u try u cant change my opinion or anyone elese's opinion because i still think and know for a fact that sasuke and sakura are meant for each other and narutp and hinata are perfect for each other. GET OFF OF SASUKE_u20 AND LEAVE CWANIARA ALONE!! STIP TYRING TO BREAK THEM UP BECAUSE NOTHING U DO WILL EVER GET IN THE WAY OF THEIR LOVE. THATS RIGHT I SAID IT!! THERS NOTHING THEY WOULDNT DO FOR EACH OTHER AND THEY HAVE SOMEHTING U DONT HAVE. THEY HAVE A SPECIAL CONNECTION AND THEY DNOT NEED U!!!!!
You fail. emotion_awesome
Go back to preschool and learn to spell.

Ruthless Capitalist

11,600 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
cosplaying is my life

At least, I have the knowledge to correct others and don't appear as an ignorant brat. I'm not trying to change your opinion, I'm only stating the facts that your puny-sized brain can't comprehend, unlike mine. They are not even together, I wouldn't be surprised if they are. Morons belong together, that'sf all I really have to say. lol
xx Cookie-Boots xx
II_iMuddy_II
cosplaying is my life

No you are.

Actually, he hasn't mentioned being in love with her since well before the confession, so... neutral
I don't like NaruHina (NaruIno is a much better pairing even though it'll never happen), but it's more likely than NaruSaku, especially after Hinata's waste of 7 panels in chapter 573. So far, the pairing odds seem to be:

No pairings/a troll: 30%
NaruHina: 40% (bleh)
NaruSaku: 20%
NaruKarin: 8%
NaruSomeone else: 2%

look at u with ur random pairings, there hasnt been any speculations of love between naruto and ino, ino doesnt like naruto. ino likes sai, and since the beggining of naruto hinata has liked and had a crush on naruto, and sakura and sasuke have allways had a thing. why dont u get ur facts straight and actually watch the show before u post random stuff like that. watch what u say and make sure u knwo what ur talking about

Ruthless Capitalist

11,600 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
xx Cookie-Boots xx

It's Sai.
And honestly, what could Sasuke still do to make her choose Naruto over him at this point?
If she lost faith in him and stopped loving him, it'd go against her character and the team 7 dynamic, and therefore cannot plausibly happen.

Sai might be socially clueless, but he is nowhere near a fool.
Even if Naruto's feelings for Sakura changed, where is the proof.
It feels that you're implying that I'm supporting NaruSaku. You should know I don't.
Actually, Masashi is known for doing the unexpected. If he could pull Tobi out of his arse, there's a lot of things he could do.
The main flaw in NaruHina is that it is also one-sided. I don't even think Naruto even comprehend that Hinata is in love with him. What would make Naruto give up Sakura? He's been chasing her for 4+ years, with her being in "love" with Sasuke.

Business Humorist

8,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
II_iMuddy_II
xx Cookie-Boots xx

It's Sai.

Sai might be socially clueless, but he is nowhere near a fool.
Even if Naruto's feelings for Sakura changed, where is the proof.
It feels that you're implying that I'm supporting NaruSaku. You should know I don't.
Actually, Masashi is known for doing the unexpected. If he could pull Tobi out of his arse, there's a lot of things he could do.
The main flaw in NaruHina is that it is also one-sided. I don't even think Naruto even comprehend that Hinata is in love with him. What would make Naruto give up Sakura? He's been chasing her for 4+ years, with her being in "love" with Sasuke.

Psh, he's clueless. Naruto's obviously in love with Sasuke. How did he not see this?!
I know you aren't, I'm just saying that NaruHina's more likely to become canon.
Meh, true.
I know they're both one-sided and pathetic; the difference is that Naruto could reciporicate Hinata's feelings without going against the themes of the manga. It's stupid, but so are a lot of things in this manga.

cosplaying is my life
look at u with ur random pairings, there hasnt been any speculations of love between naruto and ino, ino doesnt like naruto. ino likes sai, and since the beggining of naruto hinata has liked and had a crush on naruto, and sakura and sasuke have allways had a thing. why dont u get ur facts straight and actually watch the show before u post random stuff like that. watch what u say and make sure u knwo what ur talking about

Lol. Hello, moron.
NaruIno is a wonderful pairing because the two are compatible. I'd go into more detail, but it has big words and I'm not sure if you'd understand that mutual love can develop over time and shouldn't be based on feelings you have as a goddamn teenager.

People can ship whatever the ******** they want. If I wanna ship Naruto with Yagura, then I will and nobody can stop me. But, since you insist, the logic behind NaruKarin is that they're both Uzumaki clan members and would breed to repopulate the clan. I could very easily see Kishi going for that.

Also, if you had actually read my post, I acknowledged it's not going to become canon. It doesn't stop it from being better than your pathetic NaruHina, though. If you examine the relationship, the two are completely incompatible. stare

Besides, since when has Ino had feelings for Sai? She blushed when he called her pretty. That's it. Hardly a basis for a solid and lasting relationship. neutral

Hilarious Spotter

10,000 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Profitable 100
cosplaying is my life

Opposites may attract, but marry?

as this link shows, couples that make it have things in common with each other,

which is why

Naruino
Narukain

and even Narusaku, ( which you seem to hate...) has a good chance, I'm not insane, I'm logical. cool

Naruhina is cute in a fairy tale setting, but to me, doesn't work as a real couple, to me, a lasting love has to interact plenty and work though daily life together succesfully.

Naruto can get along with people that are like him, the Manga proves it...

User Image

Sparkly Fairy

fancynancy11

which is why

Naruino
Narukain

and even Narusaku, ( which you seem to hate...) has a good chance, I'm not insane, I'm logical. cool

Naruhina is cute in a fairy tale setting, but to me, doesn't work as a real couple, to me, a lasting love has to interact plenty and work though daily life together succesfully.

User Image

I am in love with your signature. heart

Business Humorist

8,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Guys.
GUYS.
I have undeniable proof of SasuNaru.
(please excuse me if my Shinto references are a bit off; I'm a little rusty)

Based on what Kishi said in an interview, Naruto and Sasuke are like yin and yang, and he seems to have a new set of characters to parallel them to every week.
First it was Jiraiya and Orochimaru, then it was Hashirama and Madara, and now we have an interesting parallel with Naruto and the Sage of 6 paths.
Now, if Naruto has reached SO6P level, then we have to assume that Sasuke is meant to parallel the Juubi.

Here's where it gets interesting.
The SO6P shares a lot of similarities with Izanagi from Shinto mythology. Izanagi is the father of Tsukuyomi (moon god), Amaterasu (sun goddess), and Susano'o (storm god), born from his eyes and nose (yeah, these people were probably on mushrooms when they wrote this stuff), similar to how SO6P is the root of all dojutsu. He was the god of creation (which goes along with SO6P's supposed Creation of All Things mentioned in 510).

The Juubi, of course, parallels Izanami. The Juubi was a formidable beast of destruction sealed away by the SO6P, just like Izanami was sealed away by Izanagi. Izanami, IIRC, was the goddess of creation and death who turned evil after dying in childbirth and coming back wrong. They worked hand-in-hand; she killed 1,000 people a day, and he counteracted her by creating 1,500 people a day. So, in this way, they were kind of like yin and yang.

So therefore, using the transitive property...
Naruto = Izanagi
Sasuke = Izanami

What was the relationship between Izanagi and Izanami before Izanami went batshit crazy?
Husband and wife. (alright, they were brother and sister too, but still)
emotion_awesome
fancynancy11
cosplaying is my life

which is why

Naruino
Narukain

User Image

ur ******** insane to think that it coudl be anything other than naruhina, and fyi i dont give a ******** about what u or anytone else says, so leave me the hell alone and go show somoneone who cares. i dont quoote u or correct u so stay out of my business b***h

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games